Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flower's return [open]

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 am
Aki thought about protesting Aso’s offer to carry her, but instead she just smiled, giggling as he lifted her from the ground. As he laid her on the bed, a worried look came over Aki’s face. Had he not heard what she said before about not needed a bed? However, this thought left her mind as her bent down and kissed her, her cheeks going red again. Looking up as he offered her something to wear, she giggled softly.

“I should think I would need a bath first Aso. I must smell awful, four hundred years with no water but the rain washing over my skin, ugh. Anyways, where is the bath Aso?”

Climbing to her feet, she walked over to him, leaning lightly on his body to support herself. She hadn’t completely regained her energy, but it wouldn’t be long now. Leaning closer, she whispered in to his ear, the worried look back on her face.

“Aso… I don’t sleep anymore.”

She waited to see what his reaction was, and then smiled sadly at him. Once she got instructions as to where to bathe herself she would give him one last hug.

“How about you pick out something for me? Just make sure it’s women’s clothing. I’ll be right back, alright?”

Walking over to the place indicated by Aso, she started the water for her shower. Undressing, she stepped in, letting the warm water run over her. Her worries seemed to wash away with the grime, her body relaxing as she washed it. Once she was done she stepped out, wrapping a towel tightly around her body. Peeking her head around the corner towards where Aso was before, she called out.

“Aso, do you have some clothes for me? I’m out of the shower now.”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 am
"Hmm, perhaps indeed~" He said simply, blinking at her for a moment, before pointing at a small side door that led to the shower and bathtub that were within his home. As he did so, he blinked as she got this close to him, before listening closely to her. "Oh… oh. Alright then. But you'll still need somewhere comfortable to rest." He said simply, thinking how bad it would be if he NEVER had anywhere to go to to just.. Relax. "If you don't sleep, then you can use my bed all that you want, even if I'm in it already. It's big enough for two." He deduced, nodding after a moment.

"Will do!" He said cheerily, turning his head around to look at the closet. He didn't think about her undressing, so consumed was he in thoughts of what she would like to wear. Eventually, he decided on a white backless dress that allowed for good amounts of breathing room and movement, something light that would go well with her tired skin, that wouldn't be oppressive to her. For her bottoms, he took a moment, pausing. ...hmm. He thought to himself for a moment, before snapping his fingers, and pulling out a black miniskirt, finishing with some plain white undergarments. There we go. He thought to himself, turning around as he heard her calling out, looking up to see her head with her hair wet. "You look a lot more relaxed." He informed her, taking the clothing over to her.

However, as he was crossing the room, his foot caught on one of his clothing items, as he was apt to do. However, unlike normal, there was another person in the vicinity, so as the clothing he picked out flew, just up into the air and on top of her, while his hand grabbed onto the towel, trying to support himself. "Gah!" He exclaimed as he failed to pull himself up, pulling himself and the towel onto the ground, where his body instantly smacked into a shell-like barrier on the floor. "Aye yah… Crap… Aki are you alr-…" He paused for a moment, seeing the sight of her bare legs greeting him, before blinking for a moment. For a second, just a SECOND, he considered doing it, before he closed his eyes, moving his bruised head back onto the barrier.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! I won't look up, you can change there if you would like! I'm sorry!" He stuttered out as fast he could, not believing what an idiot he was. However, for what he had done that was the expected result; Aso was a messy person by nature, and by adding in another variable in the form of a person, this outcome was predetermined, no act of mere fate… Just a very embarrassing act of major fate.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:18 am
As Aso crashed in to her, tearing her towel from around her body, Aki raise her foot instinctively, trying to cover her body with her hands at the same time. However, after a few moments, Aki calmed down, especially with the way Aso was acting. Grabbing her clothes, she walked back so she was out of sight. Grabbing another towel, she dried herself off before putting on the clothes Aso had gotten her. When she was finally dressed she walked back out and over to Aso, kissing him on the cheek lightly.

“It’s alright Aso, it was just an accident. Besides, with the way you keep this place I’m not surprised it happened. You should tidy up at some point, how do you live like this?”

She then walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge.

“Well, you were right before in that I need rest. Being awake all day, every day would drive anyone insane. In order to overcome this I have to meditate for one hour every day in order to clear my mind. Physically my body never needs rest though; I regain all my energy within less than an hour usually. Anyway, I wouldn’t mind lying in bed with you sometimes, though you’ll have to realize I’ll probably get up at least a couple of times at night.”

Looking down at the clothes Aso had picked out for her, she smiled. He really did have good tastes in woman’s clothing, the little cutey. Smiling, she looked up at him, asking him about something that she had been meaning to ask since they met earlier in the morning.

“Aso, has anything happened within the clans? I’ve been gone a while, I was hoping you could bring me up to date on things…”

She sat there, hoping he would answer her question. She hoped nothing bad had happened, she only wished to help others. However, she felt lost, unsure of anything now that she had made her return. She could trust Aso to help her out though, that she was certain of.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 am
When she returned, he blinked as kissed him again, feeling a small tingle go down his body as she did so. "Erm… Very carefully, usually." He said, blushing and red in the face from embarrassment. "...This is going to be a rather personal house sharing, isn't it." He said briefly, before smiling. "That's fine. I actually prefer things this way. Makes them more comfortable." He explained, happy to see her smile, before listening to what she asked of him. "Well…" He thought for a moment, before flopping with his back against the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"We have a new co-head and head leaders of the Angel Branch, Kabuto and Vandesdelca, respectively. People have come to respect Ketsu's right to lead over the demon branch, so things are fairly stable there. Overall, it's a rather stable time, and things aren't too shaken up at the moment. We do have a weird new council woman who's almost perpetually drunk though." He said simply, before reaching up with a hand and playing with Aki's hair from behind in a bore manner, waiting to hear her reply…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 am
Listening to Aso, Aki smiled. Things seemed peaceful now, that was definitely how she liked things. Looking over at Aso, she stood up, looking around.

“Well, I guess I should probably let people know I’m back, shouldn’t I? I wonder how that discussion will go... well, whatever, no use worrying. Anyway, what have you been up to since I left?”

Looking around, she finally realized just how messy the place was. Shaking her head, she looked down at the cute body of Aso. Waiting until after he finished telling her what had happened to him, she then got up, looking back at Aso as she did.

“I need a breath of fresh air Aso, do you want to accompany me on a walk?”

She waited for his reply before walking outside, looking around at the area before her. Her smile brightened and she walked slowly around the area, looking at everything. Finally, after taking a long scenic walk, she returned to Aso’s home, sitting down in from of it.

“Home sweet home…”

Her eyes closed, legs folded under her as her breathing slowed. She had decided to get some meditation done now, after all today had been an unusually stressful day, she really needed some relaxation.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:16 pm
"What have I been up to…" He muttered to himself for a moment, deep in thought, taking notice how she didn't react to how he said it was personal. "Well… I've become one of the main guardians of the Iramasha Island, but people still confuse my gender way, way too much… It's pushed me over the edge a couple of times now. Though it's not been all bad... I can singlehandedly form a barrier around the entirety of the Iramasha Island, every inch of it within a protective sphere..." He told her honestly, looking up from the bed at her.

"But of course~" He told her with a smile, rising up and standing straight again as he began to follow her. The two performed a very scenic walk around the area, and Aso was glad that she looked so happy now, as to before when she had seemed so utterly void of happiness. "I'm glad you can call it that." He told her in reply, before suddenly she went into a pose. ...eh? He blinked for a moment, before realizing that she had in effect fell asleep on him. ...I suppose it is getting late…. He mused t o himself, thinking it over before gently tapping her shoulder and trying to get her attention. "Come on, you can use the bed." He told her softly, before standing up straight himself, walking inside.

As he was disrobing to get some sleep himself, he thought for a moment. ...Why did my body have 5o stop at this age, anyway… It's so… unimpressive. He sighed to himself, before walking into the shower himself, and he began to run the hot water down his wiry frame. The water helped to clear his head and help him think better, and the consistency of it relaxed him. Alright then. He finished thinking to himself, stepping out before grabbing a towel and using it on his body, rubbing it clean of any liquid on its surface. Then, he grabbed a pair of boxers and some orange flannel pajama pants, pulling them up his legs before he sighed, relaxed once again, before walking back into his room. He really hoped that she would accept his offer; the front door was no good place to do meditation. He laid down on his bed, and watched for her.

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:33 am
Aki sat there, feeling Aso tap her on the shoulder and hearing what he was saying. She waited a couple of minutes before she opened her eyes and entered the house. Walking over to his room, she sighed and shook her head. She would need to clean this mess up at some point, but for now that wasn’t her concern. Seeing Aso was already in bed, she walked over, sliding under the covers next to him and laying her hands on top of her stomach. Closing her eyes, she slowed her breathing, lowering herself in to the meditative state again. She let her thoughts, her feelings, everything that had happened that day, she let it flow away from her conscious thought. She lay there, completely still and limp for the next hour, though she was completely aware of what was going on in the room. With her rest finished, she would lift her head slowly, looking over to see whether Aso had fallen asleep yet. She smiled as she slipped out of the bed, tip toeing over to the window. Aso was so cute, sometimes she had to remind herself that he really was a guy. She could understand why he would get mad when others did call him female, it wasn’t who he was. Getting mistaken so often must be hard on him, she hoped that at least her presence here would help him out somewhat.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:42 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Flower's return [open] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum