Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Close to the End Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Close to the End Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Close to the End Empty Close to the End

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:49 am
It was dark down there in the underground underneath karakura. He had brought his own flashlight just in case his search brought him to an unlit area down here. He could feel it in the air down here. There were others like him near here. The vizard corps was extremely close. He had been wondering the area for a long time trying to figure out the path that would lead him to his goal. The vizards traveled down here a lot based on how much of their reiatsu he could feel. It all felt the same no matter where he went. He kept hoping that some path would have a stronger feel to it to indicate it was the right way. He knew his search was going to come to an end but he wasn't sure how long it would take him to figure out just how much longer it would take him.

Just as he was about to turn around to try a different path he felt something new. A strong reiatsu which meant someone was nearby or had been hear recently. He was so excited that he immediately went towards it without stopping to really feel it out. It was similar to that of a vizard but close inspection would have revealed that it was anything but. He moved along man corridors trying to follow the reiatsu. He guessed that his target was also moving for it to take so long to try and catch up. He was making some progress though. He just hoped that whoever he found wouldn't take his approach as hostile.

When he finally felt his opponent was just around the corner he stopped. He was excited to finally reach this meeting. Someone that could guide him to what he had been seeking. He stepped around the corner to greet what he hoped would be his guide. He had his eyes closed and a smile on. He spoke out kindly "Hello how are y......" he stopped mid question. Now that he had stopped and closed his eyes did he finally notice what he should have known long ago. This wasn't the reiatsu of a vizard. Similar but definitely not the same. The only thing that made sense was an arrancar. He opened his eyes to see his opponent turn around. There wasn't much light in this part of the underground, mainly because it was a wide space and the arrancar was in the middle of the room, but it was enough to see that small piece of mask on his cheek. It confirmed his suspicion. Every arrancar he knew about was wicked and prayed on others, barely better then a hollow. He quickly drew his weapons raising his long sword to his opponent.

"I don't know what you are doing here arrancar." he said the last word with clear distaste. "but I know your kind and I won't let you walk away from here so you can terrorize the people of karakura. Draw your weapon now. I don't like fighting unarmed opponents but for an arrancar I am willing to make an exception. Your kind has no honor so why should I show you any. Your kind truly disgust me."
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Close to the End Left_bar_bleue0/0Close to the End Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Close to the End Empty Re: Close to the End

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:10 am

Artist: Skillet Song: Hero Word Count: 442

He wasn't sure what drove him down to the underground. Was it the people? Was it the atmosphere? He honestly had no idea; What he did know though, was that he liked it. It was calm, dark, and there wasn't any fighting. He was, like many others down here, lost in some sense of the word. Zeek was good at navigating in the dark, he was good at listening, feeling, tasting, and sensing his way through, but that isn't how he felt. He didn't feel like he was an Arrancar, thirsting for blood and vengeance on the living for being alive. No, he just wanted peace of mind, peace that his life would be something worth living now, and not just ending it all. Zeek...wanted meaning. Perhaps this place would bring that feeling, or perhaps it would bring more doors to get lost within.

That was at least until there was another person here. Not just a ruffian, someone also lost; no this person was special, they were something else. Something supernatural. Zeek could feel them from a mile away, and he was willing to bet they could also feel him. Unlike Zeek though, this man was a shinigami, someone else that was lost. They were cast away, but what were they looking for? Meaning in their existence? A reason why THEY were damned with one of his kind trapped inside the boy? Zeek was curious, and it seemed that this boy was at least level headed eno-Nope, spoke to soon.

He drew his weapon, held it toward Zeek, and started spouting hate. He sighed, and shrugged his shoulders.
"You damn me to having no honor. To being a menace to the people ABOVE, and yet...here I am. Alone, below." Zeek snarled for a moment. He was a defensive man, having no urge to prey on the people of Karakura, and yet this man assumed he would. Zeek didn't want to fight, but he knew how shinigami worked. They hated their kind and for mostly good reason. Most Arrancar were blood thirsty, they wanted souls, and power. Zeek shook his head and took his two daggers from behind his back. bringing the one in his right hand so that the hilt and edge of the blade faced outward, and toward his opponent, and the one in his left hand did the same.

"You want to face me. Call me out for having no honor....but you don't even know the meaning of the word." Zeek quickly shot his hand forward, aiming a quick bala strike at the other man. He wanted to see what this man could do, and if he was even worth his time.

Close to the End Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Close to the End Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Close to the End Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Close to the End Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Close to the End Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 am
Chris saw the bala that the arrancar launched at him. He raised a blade to block it knowing that it would only be partially effective. He bala hit him and created a small amount of smoke and Chris walked foward as if nothing had happened at all. There was some slight damage on his chest but nowhere near enough to have much effect. "It will take more then that to stop me Arrancar."

He considered the arrancar's words. It made no sense to him. True that in the underground there weren't a lot of people but he was sure that the arrancar had some kinda of plan to wreak havoc on karakura. Maybe the talk of being down here was supposed to confuse him or something. Try to throw him off. He didn't know what this man was planning in his head. He was just sure that he needed to stop him. The comment towards his honor threw him deeper into his rage. "You don't get to judge me. Not your kind. I save my honor for those that deserve it."

His opponent had drawn his blades and made the first attack. So now he could begin without feeling bad about it. He might saw that he would be honorable during a fight with an arrancar but it wasn't that easy to ignore. He saw that the his opponent had two dagger for weapons. Less range but clearly wicked blades. It wasn't often that he actually met someone else that used a dual wield style. This could be an interesting fight. He used a quick shunpo appearing behind the arrancar his long sword raised above his head slashing downward, his katana at his side making a sideways slash. How would his opponent manage to get out of this he wondered.
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Artist: Skillet Song: Hero Word Count: 384

Well this was interesting. Zeek was sure the man would have at least tried to dodge the attack, and yet here he was, taking it and walking around like it hadn't done a thing. Zeek was able to see the marks on his chest, despite how dark it had been inside the underground. He smirked, it didn't matter one way or another to him, to be honest. He was willing to bet that this man was just lost, and was taking out his frustration on Zeek. He shrugged while keeping his pesquisa active; he needed to be able to follow this mans movement, to have the ability to dodge should the need arise. Wouldn't you know it, the other man delivered. Zeek felt this man move, shunpoing behind him. Zeek turned his head slightly. Two swords eh?

Zeek smirked at the idea of close quarters combat. This man obviously doubted Zeek, and that would be his downfall this day. Zeek jumped in his place, his body twirling in mid air with each of his daggers making contact with either one of his swords. One for the other. Then, as his spinning had slowed, and he neared the ground, Zeek placed both hands on the ground, spinning his body around, using his hands as the center of gravity, bringing both legs around to try and knock the other man on the ground. As his body made it's first full rotation, he slowled, pushed off with his hands, and leaped into a back-flip, and then using the Arrancar equivalence of shunpo, sonido. Appearing back some ten feet, he scoffed as the two of them switches spots.

"So you get to judge me? Tell me that I have no honor? But when I do the same, I'm wrong?" He shook his head, reading his blades once more. Using sonido once more, he appeared in front of the other man, bringing his right dagger toward the mans chest, with his second, and his body, twirling around and slashing downward from his right pectoral to his left abdomen. He was having a good time, even given the context of the fight. He was sure that given the chance, this other man would kill him. Or maybe, with enough talking, this other man would see reason. But who knew anymore, with shinigami?

Close to the End Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Close to the End Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Close to the End Jace_zps5142b68c
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Chris watched with a little bit of amazement as the arrancar managed to block his attack with his daggers and all but dance through the air avoiding him. This guy was clearly more skilled then he would have thought. Those daggers made staying to close to him dangerous and he simply couldn't take unnecessary risks in this fight. He needed some way to keep his distance and still attack. He didn't want to release his swords to early in the fight because he wanted to keep them in reserve. He wasn't sure that he could see another option though.

The arrancar disappeared showing up again where he used to be. He had heard that arrancar had an ability similar to shunpo and that must have been it. He couldn't figure out why he had left so quickly. He had Chris in a good spot where he was because he could use his daggers effectively. It was that more than anything that gave him pause. Arrancar were supposed to be vicious creatures that cared only about devouring others. Monsters that strike without pause. Yet this arrancar had left an area where he would have been able to deal some serious damage. What was that all about he wondered.

When the arrancar disappeared and came back to attack him he quickly registered the double attack similar to what he had done. He moved to block both attacks with his own blade while jumping backwards away from him. He missed the second blade making the sweeping attack but managed to move back enough in order minimize the damage from the slash. "You want me to believe you have honor yet how much damage has your kind done or no reason. You do seem different though. Prove your honor in this fight by holding nothing back and I might reconsider." he said hesitantly. He decided that he couldn't risk getting close to those daggers which left him one choice. He held out his two blades. "Come forth and bring about the end of all things twice over, Vatra and Glacio." his longsword in his right hand expanded becoming the size of a bastard sword with a hole in the middle filled with flames. The katana became a curved blade similar to an arakh with a crystaline edge though the crystals seemed weak. He slashed out with his long sword and a stream of small flame projectiles flew towards the arrancar.
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 am

Artist: Skillet Song: Hero Word Count: 384

Normally Zeek would retaliate with some quick jab at the man, a play on words of some sort, or trying to make the man see the error of his ways; but he paused. He waited for the other man to finish what he had started, and from the looks of it Zeek would see just what this man could do. He was releasing his two swords, the katana, and his broad sword. As they each changed, Zeek scoffed silently. It was hard enough staying within close quarters with the other man using his swords, both now increased in size, and ability, to keep him away. Yet, for a moment as he fell out of focus, Zeek felt the searing heat of his opponents attack. Zeek managed to sonido out of the way before being hit by all of them, but he could feel his skin having become slightly scorched. The flame was strong, but the katana seemed dull in comparison. He pondered it for a moment and what connecting this could possibly have.

"So you want me to prove my honor by going all out? No hold bars, all or nothing? Fine, but let me warn you..." Zeek started as he readied both blades, each ready to tossed into the air."Darkness shall encompass everything around you. La vida y la luz se entrelazan (Life and Light entwine)" As he spoke his release, Zeek tossed both blades into the air, each one spinning rapidly; Taking a rather small leap, Zeek held both palms out and in a moment he managed to place both tips on either palm. He slammed the blades into his hands extending their way up his forearm. Zeek stood as the remnants of his hollow mask started to glow all over his body, bringing both of his hands inward, and then in a flash he transformed. He had easily grown three feet, a strange white 'crown' becoming more prominent and his eyes seemed to have vanished.

His entire look had changed, his skin was blue with two black lines descending from where his eyes would be. His chest was massive, and it seemed bone completely covered his body. Bone like rib plating covering his sides. The most notable part of this transformation however are the rows of fangs in his mouth, and both of his forearms starting at the elbow down to the middle section between his middle and ring finger. Both arms have what appears to be a slit with a medium gap. The transformation was complete, and as Zeek stood there, body facing the enemy, he wasn't sure what this man was feeling, but he was sure that he would soon regret wanting this man to go all out.

With breaths that were deep, you could almost hear a snarl in his tone.
"You want me to fight with everything...Well then...let's fight in my playground!" A roar escaped his lips as he rose his hand toward the entrance of the underground, as he charged a cero he blasted the roof causing it to cave in partially, blocking out most of the light. The only light remaining were through cracks of rubble, and the flame that would be coming off of the other mans sword. Zeek took in one last deep breath before taking in deep sniffs. He could smell the man, he could hear his breathing, and he could feel his reiatsu. Everything was so fine, it was crisp and after using sonido he appeared in front of the man, bringing his large foot toward the mans gut. Then, bringing his arm down, a very long blade unfolded from his arm, the blade coming down to try and cut the across the body.

OOC: Underline is a video. The video, if you watch it, skip to 6:35 to watch the transformation. Also, Zeek won't try and kill him, but should you ever lose a limb, he can replace it.

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:04 am
Chris watched his opponent not sure what exactly to expect even after watching him begin his transformation into resserecion. He figured that his opponent would still be holding something back from him and he wasn't sure that he wanted to know what it could be. It was certainly an interesting form that he had taken. He wouldn't be able to see him which might have put the arrancar at a disadvantage. It was just after this thought that the arrancar aimed a cero not at him but at the ceiling. Without the light the playing ground quickly turned towards the arrancar's favor. He wasn't happy about that. His sword gave off a small bit of light but he knew it wouldn't be enough to follow his opponents movements. He needed something more to be able to fight against him.

His opponent appeared right in front of him and he knew that it would be to late to fully dodge his attack. He tried to jump backwards which avoided the kick but the end of the blade that he had not seen a moment ago dug into his chest as he moved backwards. The cut was deep but not quite lethal as long as he could stop the bleeding. He wasn't sure how he was going to fight against an opponent that he couldn't see until it was to late. He also knew that changing to his other self wasn't going to be much help as he would run into the same problem. Both of them had never had to rely on their other senses to be able to fight without being able to see. What he needed was a way to light up the area around him for a while. He needed that move. He frowned to himself knowing it was unavoidable.

"I underestimated how far you would go. I figured you would keep something back to try and surprise me. I was wrong about you. Sadly I don't wanna end this fight just yet. I wanna see how I measure up to your strength. For that I will need to go all out myself." He said raising his hand in front of his face. He dragged out his hollow mask, not the traditional white mask one that was mostly blue with some red streaks and spikes on it. He could feel himself becoming one person his ice blade becoming stronger and harder to match his intense fire. He started to form ice around his entire body creating armor.

He wouldn't be able to move as fast but his opponent was faster anyway and the ice would stop the bleeding for a while. He thrust both blades in the ground. "I must apologize now for this next move. I can't quite control it yet though it should be useful either way." He sent out five charges of his flame pillars through the ground. He could feel the fire moving under the ground. One was off to his left, two were going in front of him, the other two were spread out behind and to the right of him. The ground started to glow orange shortly before the five flaming pillars erupted into the air all missing the arrancar but lighting up the area completely quickly finding him. "There you are." He only had a few minutes of light if he kept vatra in the ground. He used glacio to send ice along the ground to launch small sharp slivers of ice at the arrancar in front of him though it was tiring to use so many moves so quickly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum