Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity]

+13
Ludalfa
Kakeru
Zaz
Zero
Pockeh
Blade
Kyouhai Suzumori
Teitoku
tina
JJ
Gin
Cookies
THEFROST
17 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:58 am

THE FIGHT NIGHT

DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO STEP INTO THE RING AND RUSTLE WITH FATE ITSELF?!!?!

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
What is Fight Night 2013? Well, this is going to be an activity on the site where people try to complete as many fights as they possibly can within the next month. From now, until the 20th of September, I'll be wanting people to spark up some interesting fights. Below, I'll post some more details about this activity for those who want to take part.

THE RULES FOR FIGHT NIGHT 2013!

Fight Night 2013 does not apply to any threads that are currently in progress as of the creation of this thread.
In order to take part in Fight Night 2013, you must label a thread with the appropriate tags. "A Rumble In The Forest [Fight Night 2013]". That would be an example of utilizing it correctly.
The thread in question must at least reach two pages and complete in order to win the prizes associated with this contest. Additionally, the more threads you complete, the more prizes you get.
AS A NEW RULE, ANY FIGHT THREAD MADE BETWEEN NOW AND SEPTEMBER 25TH WILL HAVE A MONTH DURATION TO BE COMPLETED! THAT MEANS WHEN YOU MAKE A FIGHT NIGHT THREAD FROM THIS POINT ONWARD, EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO HAVE A MONTH TO COMPLETE IT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZES! SUCH AS IF ONE MADE IT ON SEPTEMBER FIRST, THEY'D HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER FIRST TO FINISH IT!
Good luck with this shit.

THE PRIZES FOR THE FIGHT NIGHT 2013

Those who are able to complete a Fight Night 2013 thread will be eligible for one tier upgrade if it's completed within the timeframe of one month timeline. Additionally, for each fight-night thread that is completed, you'll be eligible for up to four tier upgrades per character. So for instance, if I were to use Shatari Yuudeshi, as of this post, she is currently 4-1. If I were to get her in three fight-night threads, I could get her to 3-2 most likely.

Additionally, for each thread that is completed, you'll also receive 10,000,000 yen per page. So if you were to get three pages, both you and your partner(s) will receive 30,000,000 yen. Not only that, but for each two pages you'll more than likely get upwards of two skill upgrades. So if you were to get four pages, you'd qualify two skill upgrades for your character.

Notice: YOU CANNOT RECEIVE A 0-1 FROM THIS CONTEST IF YOU HAVE A 0-2++! YOU WILL EITHER FORFEIT THAT PRIZE OR TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER CHARACTER! ADDITIONALLY, YOU CANNOT GAIN A GRAND MASTER FROM THIS EITHER UNLESS YOU SHOWCASED SOME SERIOUS SKILL! EVEN THEN, IT WILL BE UP TO THE ADMINS/ADVISORS THAT REVIEW YOUR POWER UPGRADE!

THE TEMPLATE TO ENTER!

All that's really needed to enter is to post in this thread, SAY YOUR FUCKING IN and than find someone to take part in this activity with. Once you all have a thread, you will make another post in here and than I will add it to the list of Fight Night 2013 threads. When you are finished, you'll make a 3rd posting stating it's completion.

FIGHT NIGHT 2013 THREADS

Reunion Of The Destruction
Fight Or Hide
Cracking Pain
Two Woodland Archers
Two And A Half Shinigami
Raging Valanco: Dayalu VS Velius
Preparing The Operation: Nagato VS Zane
Moonieland Grand Opening: Moonie VS Verathius
Clash Between Opposites
Unrelenting Avarice
Just Do It
Testing Ones Self
Itching for A Fight

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty Re: Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 am
This site activity is just making me feel pumped up and overflowing with muse.

I am absolutely, positively, utterly, AND OBVIOUSLY FUCKING JOINING THE DAMN ACTIVITY. COUNT ON MY DICK THAT I WILL POST MY ARSE OFF OF THIS.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty Re: Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 am

photo 1376655975497_zpsef112ab0.gif

«TOSSING MY CAPE IN THIS SHIT»

COME GET AT ME AND MY GLORIOUS CAPE NIGGA

Welp, you can't have a fight contest without The Fucking Frost entering it. Seeing how me and Gin are planning out Mana VS Nagato, I'll be tossing my hat into the arena for this crazy shit.

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 am
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] 5196
Out for a challenge are we? Well then!
Well I'm late to the be first, but I can be one of the bets! No I'm kidding; I'm not kidding about entering. So come at me, if you dare, and we'll see just how far the rabbit hole goes.. let's take a gamble on this, shan't we? Let's see who comes out on top~

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:44 am
I'll be joining the fray with Dansen Sukamada and for a special bonus Reigen Akogi as well!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 am
I'm entering with...

Gift Jackson

Mjesec Võrgukliendid (Moonie)

Justin Washi

And for fun...

Len Washi

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 am
I'm in this with whatever characters I end up using. Since I don't know which ones I will use, I guess they're all in.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:33 am
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Tumblr_m9hiphrlfp1qi4qcho1_500

I'll be joining this! Any of my characters are up for a fight!

Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Ap8OoJO

Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fight Night 2013: FITE ME! [Site Activity] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am
I'm in with my only current approved character and I may add in my Iramasha if it's finished and approved before the end of this event.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum