Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty Re: [War for Australia] - Darwin

Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Corgan looks at Takamoto Hiroshi of the Third Division and nods, "So, they are still out there?" he says as he looks at the city of Darwin and closes his eyes, as he tries to find the two Shinigami. Sensing the Reiryoku of those here, Corgan tries to use Reiraku or Spirit Ribbons to find out where they are. Since he knows that two are scouting, they should be easy to find, if they are not dead.

Opening his eyes, he looks and sees all of the red ribbons that are Shinigami, the white ones that are humans, and the one different color that is the Vizard. Corgan is not worried about the Vizard, but a chill runs up his spin, from his tailbone as a breeze blows past him. Looking around, he spots Natalia and nods to her as he notices that her eyes did just change. But that is another question and matter all together.

Looking at the other Shinigami, he ponders before speaking, "It is time to move. We are to find those who are in danger and get them to safety. We also have two scouts out and must find them as well. For now, we will stay together and move as one. Keep your eyes and ears open, call out anything you see; no matter how small it is." and before he moves, he stops and looks at Natalia and thinks. "I will come and keep watch," he says to her as he gestures for her and will begin to follow here.

Looking at Tsumi , Corgan blinks at him and studies him and thinks, for a moment, "I do not believe i have met you before?" Corgan asks Tsumi as he studies and reads the man as he waits for a reply to his question. Looking over at the fireball, he notices Tessa and smiles, "Welcome Tessa," he states towards her. "Standard setup, save any humans, stop Hollows and be ready for anything," he states simply.

Turning, he looks at Takamoto Hiroshi, "Get everyone moving, locate humans and get them to safety. Any hollows are to be stopped and those that surrender, take prisoner. I will be along with the lady shortly," says as he looks at the others, and not sure if Xathis is there with the Shinigami or not. For now, he waits for Natalia and will keep an eye while she speaks with her Zanpakutō.
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:42 pm

“ Hold up, you mean you are a Shinigami? Possibly even graduated from the school, and you have no idea how to talk to your zan spirit? You musta been one of those lame Shinigami, that passed by the skin of their teeth. I am Natalia, though i am not in any faction of the Shinigami or otherwise, though they must be getting desperate if they let idiots like you join this war... now i am going to have to get all mentally focused again to even attempt to go to my inner world... And to let you know, the inner world is where you meet your zan spirit. It’s the world within your mind. So just go do something useful while i attempt to get prepared for this again. Oh yeah, and do not bother me with such ignorant questions again, or it may be the last thing you ever do. The lady stated. Tsumi’s happy mood was unfazed. “I flunked out of Zanjutsu, but they told me I was good at getting around, and put me in Squad 3! It’s been lotsa fun being in the Gotei 13- and now I get to go on a real-live mission to earth!” he said.

She seemed somewhat insecure, and seemed to resort to threats and assumptions, as a sort of defense mechanism. She also seemed incredibly rude, which further confirmed Tsumi’s fear of women. This is why he didn’t talk to people often. “Well, we’ve found a team-player.” said Z, sarcastically. Thank goodness no one could hear him, otherwise Tsumi would be in constant trouble. Alas, this was not the case, and that was a blessing. While Tsumi was tuned out, he offhandedly heard the rude lady say something about relaxing, and focusing. Perhaps he would try it, too.

Suddenly, the leader-ish-looking guy spoke. "It is time to move. We are to find those who are in danger and get them to safety. We also have two scouts out and must find them as well. For now, we will stay together and move as one. Keep your eyes and ears open, call out anything you see; no matter how small it is." he said, followed by volunteering to keep watch over the rude lady. A few seconds later, he turned to Tsumi. “I don’t believe I’ve met you before?” he said. “Oh, my name is Buredo, Tsumi, of Squad 3!” Tsumi said. “and what’s YOUR name, Mister leader-san?”

After his reply, Tsumi spoke again. “This is a bit abrupt, but I’d like to try speaking to my Zanpakutō, too. Mind if I join you guys? I won’t be any trouble.” he asked, an imploring (but still rather goofy) expression plastered on his face. “Please?

[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 1
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Lc8Buao[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Od6P2IG[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Lc8Buao

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:06 am
Tessa smiled softly as she noticed the shinigami using her flames to warm themselves, for once she was glad for her draconic heritage, the gift of her father. When one of the men asked Corgan whether she could be with them, she blushed and looked towards her feet. After all, Tessa was a timid shinigami, one who was extremely shy. The thought that so many other shinigami considered her to be someone they wanted around was a bit too much for her and it took her a few minutes to regain her composure again. By this time the derision if Tsumi due to his lack of basic zanpaktou knowledge had mostly passed, and Tessa decided not to make any comment towards him about it. Instead, she gave him a soft smile and nodded in a friendly way towards him. That’s when she heard some heavy stomping in the distance, followed by some form of talking she couldn’t exactly make out. The shinigami who had wanted to her to be with him seemed to run off frantically, and Tessa decided to do something rash and dangerous, but he was going to get him killed running off like that.

With a swipe of her hand, the flame ball that had been sitting between the men shot off in front of Hiroshi before turning in to a large wall of fire, blocking his path. Sure, due to the heat being significantly lower than how it had been it might be capable to run straight through it and barely be injured, maybe be totally uninjured. However, this was meant as a mere fear effect as Tessa created another flame ball in her hand and looked directly at Hiroshi.

“Don’t be so reckless. If you run in like that you won’t manage to save anyone, and most likely you’ll get yourself killed. Always keep a calm head, otherwise you’re a dead man in situations like this. For instance, if I was your enemy, you would have been burned alive as you ran towards whoever you’re trying to save.”

With that said, the wall of fire became a ball of flames, sitting directly in front of Hiroshi as it flickered dimly. The other ball of flame, bright with heat, drop from her hand in to the crowd of shinigami. Once again they would be able to draw heat from her flames as the other flame ball was about to go out. Most of its heat had been expended in her attempt to calm Hiroshi down. It was then, as she continued to look at Hiroshi, that she saw the massive ball of condensed lightning heading towards them. Shooting forward on her wings, she shouted to the others around her.

“Watch out!”

Positioning herself a few feet ahead of Hiroshi, she chanted a kido, one to protect herself as she took on the ball of lightning.

“Bakudo #39, Enkōsen!”

Holding the shield of condensed reiatsu in front of her, she watched as the electricity crashed in to it. Holding on with all her might, she knew it was in vain, he shield was nowhere near strong enough to take this attack head on. As cracks started to appear in her shield, she shouted out once again to those around her.

“Get away from me!”

Drawing in a huge breath, she pointed her mouth towards the ground as a cone of flames burst forth from it as she exhaled. The sudden spurt of flames that were over five thousand degrees Celsius caused her to get pushed in the other direction, her body shooting in to the sky with extreme force, soaring above the ball of electricity as her shield finally broke. However, such movement would not come without some detriments. Though she may have delayed the ball for a couple of seconds, as she soared upwards, she felt one of the bones in her right wing snap. As the spurt of flames died, she tried uselessly to keep herself aloft, but she effectively only had three fourths of her right wing. Grimacing in pain, she slowly spiraled towards the ground, using her left wing to slow the descent as much as she could. If no one moved to catch her, she would land on all fours with a loud ‘thwump’, looking like a wounded dragon as she was crouched on all fours. The spot where she had breathed on was scorched black, not one thing had been saved from the extreme heat that had come from her mouth. Had any of her allies been under there, they would likely be nothing more than ashes, though Tessa had given them enough warning time to get away from her before bursting herself upwards.

((OOC: Sorry it took me so long to get my post up.))

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:38 pm
OOC: That is alright, Tina. I'm going to try something different from before and Zero will be joining us after Tina, so to strike a humor, I urge Tina to become more like Speedy Gonzales and run run run. Haha. As for Zero; welcome to the playground. I will be your humble Dungeon Master, master of the NPC's and circumstances. As you can see, there are spoilers about that are labeled; that means if it does not have you or have relations to you, do not open them because you will not know about them yet. I will prompt you when you can do that when it gets there. This is to preserve the idea that your character does not really know what is going on until they happen to come across it; thus it will give you the surprise each time a player posted. And Zero, you're labeled as "The New Challenger" to keep other players guessing, so if you can, give the players a good ol'surprise appearance by being secret about your character choice! :3

The only "oh joy" moment is that I have to type a lot more to handle battle scenes now.
Corgan's Cohort (Natalia, Corgan, Tsumi and Tessa Only):
Xathis's Encounter (Xathis Only):
Natalia De'Mortes:
Xathis Zarathos:
Corgan:
Tsumi Buredo:
Tessa Morrowend:
The New Challenger!:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 pm
Natalia could not help but look around as the attack came down upon the area. A soft growl escaped her lips as she looked on to the damage caused. Damn this is bad. Why do these douchebags have to do something when i got soemthing i wanna do.. She could not help but clench her fists as she soon ended up cletching her chest. It was not cause she was hurt but she could swear she felt something within that was not a good thing in her own mind. Damn this is not good. I do not think i have felt this feeling in a long time. I would love to help everyone else with what is about to happen but i fear i may cause more harm then good if i do do go to the call to arms. She could not help but clench her fists as she looked to corgan as she took in a deep breath. you may need to go on without me. You go join the call to arms ill try to find a place out of the way to focus. I for some reason can not help but feel that is the best i can do for the time being.

She stated as she quickly glanced around and took off running to find a decent place that was out of the way. It took her about 10 minutes of running to locate a place that would suit her needs. She could not help but think of all the things happening back at the camp. She thought about going back though for some reason she could not help but feel she would be more of a threat there. She found a place to sit down in the area that she had located and began to get everything together to begin her little ritual of prepareing to gather her focus to enter her inner world. She hoped her fear was wrong but she did however know the chance that she was not was still there.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 pm
Corgan looked at the newest arrival and stood near Natalia and Tsumi and thought. "Natalia, go, Tsumi, you go as well," he said to the two and he turned towards them, raising a hand, "Idaku, Taifūgan! (Embrace, Eye of the Typhoon!)" he says as he uses a kido known as Shioai (The Tidal Hour). Taifūgan or Eye of the Typhoon, causes a wave of water in the form of a doom over the user or those who he/she is trying to protect. It would protect the person inside for up to three posts. This water dome covers both Natalia and Tsumi.

After casting Shioai, Corgan looks at Firestar and turns back to the water dome, "Kesshō Purotekuta, Kurisutarushīrudo (Crystal Protector, Crystal Shield!)" he says as a shield of crystals forms around and over the dome. Turning back to Firestar he nods his head, "I will be your opponent," he states simply as he draws his Zanpakutō and waits as he too gets into a fighting stance.

OOC: The two kido are custom ones i created, see the link in my sig.
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 pm

What happened next happened in kind of a blur. A giant ball of lightning came out of nowhere, taking down at least ten of his comrades. He cringed a little- he hated death. More than anything else, he hated death. That was why he joined the recon squad- so he wouldn’t HAVE to kill things. Alas, he supposed, it was the fate of a Shinigami to have dominion over death, and thus, death would follow him everywhere he went. He could see the winged lady, bent over on her knee, one of her wings broken. His protect-the-friends instinct turned on, and his stance widened, ready for anything.

Well, almost anything.

A strange-looking person flew above them, approaching, and saying "Hey, you two! What are you doing on my lands?! Now, you take your Shinigami butts off my new property, and there won't be any trouble."
“I doubt that.” Z said. The man continued. “Now, I can't believe you’re still standing after my attack, but your troubles have only just begun." he said. “Case in point.” Tsumi ignored his sarcastic alternate personality, and instead reacted to what the man said. “That was you? Attacking random people is bad, if you don’t have a reason!” Tsumi said, taking a fighting stance. He began to analyze his opponent- he wasn’t preparing to strike, which puzzled him. Perhaps he was waiting for something to happen. Perhaps he was waiting for Tsumi to make the first move.

However, before he had the chance, the leader-person (who Tsumi would later find out was named Corgan) made his move first. “Natalia, go. Tsumi, you go as well." he said, beginning to use various Kido, the names of which Tsumi didn’t catch, due to the sudden protective dome that appeared around him and the rude girl, who he presumed was Natalia. The protective dome was then added to, making this spot a veritable fortress. The dome blocked out the sound outside, instead treating them to the sound of crashing waves. “Welp, I guess now’s do or die time.” Tsumi said, flashing a slightly frightened grin.

Following this, and whatever remarks Natalia may have cared to make, he knelt down on the ground, flattening his palms against the tops of his thighs. He took several deep breaths, allowing his mind to be, for once, completely silent. At first, there was nothing. However, the more he focused, the more he could hear a faint voice talking. It was as if the voice had always been in the back of his head, but he’d never been quiet enough to hear it.

“Tsumi! You’re actually willing to talk now?! Do you KNOW how LONG I’ve been trying to talk to you?! MONTHS. LITERALLY, MONTHS.” The voice said. It sounded rather feminine, but it wasn’t Natalia who was speaking. Could it be… was his Zanpakutō a GIRL?!
“Yes, I’m a girl! And if you have a problem with that, you can take it up with me, face-to-face!” she said. Tsumi opened his eyes, expecting to see Natalia in front of him. However, he received a…rather unexpected visual. He was in a forest, but it wasn’t a normal forest. It was like…a forest in negative image.

The trees in this forest were all black, with iridescent white leaves, that blew in a nonexistent wind. The ground also tool on a pitch black hue, with flat, white grass. Any plant life that could be seen took on the same pattern: Black base, with white leaves. Rather than a sun or moon in the sky, there was a large, flaming Z, which hung low in the sky. Random Japanese kanji could be seen flowing upward, from the horizon into the sky. This world… it was his inner world? An embodiment of him? A voice boomed across the area. “Come to the center- underneath the flaming Z.” it said.

Wasting no time, Tsumi sprinted toward what he presumed to be the center of his inner world. Upon arriving, the world’s full appearance was revealed to him. In fact, the world was split neatly in half, with one side being the dreary negative-image world that Tsumi had seen, and the other being an upbeat, normal-looking forest, full of Sakura blossoms. It seemed rather serene, especially in contrast to the negative-image forest that connected to it. In the middle of these two polar-opposites sat a tower, which ran further up than the eye could see.

The same feminine voice he had heard before came from behind him. “It’s so great to finally meet you, Tsumi Buredo.” The voice said. Tsumi turned around, finally able to put a face to that voice. The woman had long, straight, pitch black hair, which went down to her legs. On this hair, there was a white flame design, which rose from the bottom. Her skin was very pale, which only complemented her other features. She had red eyes, and black makeup, which was painted on in the design of tears, which came from the outer side of each eye. Black lipstick covered her lips, almost masking the single white fang that jutted out from the right side of her mouth. Next to her face, two silver earrings in the shape of W’s gleamed brilliantly.

She wore a black gown, with a white spider web design that encompassed the entire dress. The gown appeared to be in the shape of a wedding dress, save for lack of occasion. The dress was quite modest, covering up her entire body, save for her face, feet, and hands. On her feet, she wore silver slippers, which were encrusted with diamonds. She wore a black and a white ring on each of her two hands. These rings were carefully placed to alternate both color and finger, thus, they were placed as follow: A white on her left middle finger, and a black on her left pointer, and the opposite on her right.

“I suppose there’s no need for an introduction, then.” Tsumi said, holding out his hand for the woman to shake. She took it, seeming incredibly eager. “I understand you don’t have much time, but I’d still very much like to talk to you. What’s your favorite food? What’s your favorite color? Who’s your best friend? What on EARTH makes your hair do that?” The questions were relentless.

“Er, let’s see…. Ramen, silver, don’t have one, and it does that naturally.” Tsumi replied.
Their conversation continued for what seemed like hours, discussing absolutely nothing at all, though in the end, Tsumi managed to make friends with his Zanpakutō.

[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 1
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Lc8Buao[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Od6P2IG[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Lc8Buao

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:39 pm
Tessa slowly gets to her feet, watching what was going on. Flash stepping over to Corgan, her balance felt off, and she almost fell over as she made it next to him. It was clear now that she was not used to maneuvering around without the use of her wings, and it would be a bit before she could get used to the damage that had been done to her. However, she sensed something within her, the rage that she feared she might let out. Fear showed on her face as she tried desperately to hold back her inner fury, only Corgan would know about the danger it held. She had sparred with him before, and he had helped her with her fear. However, it had not been enough, she still could not unleash her full draconic power.

It was then that the strange being appeared before her and their group. He told them to get off her land, but Tessa did not budge. However, then a strange girl like creature approached Natalia and declared it was her attack that had been sent their way. At that moment, something within Tessa snapped, her eyes glowing red as an inhuman growl escaped her jaws. Heat wave lashed from her body dangerously as changes began to appear. Her horns doubled in length, now clearly visible through her hair as scales began covering the entirety of her body. The nails on her fingers lengthened, becoming deadly claws as the raging beast opened her mouth towards Firestar.

Another cone of flame shot forth from her mouth towards Firestar, Tessa completely ignoring the fact that she could very well hit one of her allies. Her rage had consumed her completely, turning her in to a beast of destruction. Flash stepping towards Xathis, she attempted to bring her down across the iramasha’s chest. The rage within Tessa would not end, and another burst of fire would leave Tessa’s mouth, aimed at Xathis’ face at point blank range. For now Tessa was focusing on Xathis and Firestar, but her rage had achieved a new height in this battle and unlocked hidden secrets in her draconic blood. Friend or foe, it mattered not, Tessa was a danger to all should this rage continue.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000[War for Australia] - Darwin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:53 pm

"It seems that things are going downhill in Australia. It only seems that things only further continue in this city unless I interfere." He said to himself. A portal opened before him and he rose from his seat to enter it, the destination was rather simple to tell as well as he entered into a city known as Darwin. He could only look around to tell that war was coming and any of the Monsuta soldiers seemed to only ignore him because of his presence and perhaps they knew who he was, no matter what though, his was definitely the presence of a demonic being. The man appeared within a pure black uniform and only further looked onto the battlefield with only one eye as the other was covered by an eye patch, his hair stood to be pure black in color. his current appearance, however was an understatement to what he was capable of. "For too long I've hid in the shadows dealing with those that betray, for now I shall return to my previous occupation by imprisoning you all til your dead!" He screamed out at his foes. "Enemies of Monsuta, shall fall back now or face my judgement!" he stated, approaching the presence of the strongest contenders present by shadow movement. Within his mind, he knew that this was his time to take a stand, he was capable of leading, he didn't have to be a lone wolf anymore, he didn't have to be a serial killer like he was before.

He only looked onward with his plans, he left behind his past except for a few small parts, one of the being the times that he fought but did not completely lose himself in the chaos and his odd former leader, he still wasn't sure what that person had planned but he always felt that leader always had a plan going through their head through the chaos that he has seen. He wasn't even sure if his leader was really dead or alive anymore for the very fact that he has not seen or heard from him in years now. So as he charged forward he put his plan into motion and his presence was spread enough to catch all that he felt were the major contenders in this battle. His very presence would start to take in all of the spiritual energy present, no matter what shape it took, it start to just drive into him, within him was the ability to form a very powerful seal. This seal took everyone's energy that they exerted within a five thousand feet. radius and dissolved it into being put into himself. He held it like a container, like a container that had a vacuum pull on energy. So for all abilities active, the would seem to dissolve within his presence. It was stated that only a power higher than his own or equal could prevent their energy from being contained so easily. However no one he believed would find themselves to be on his level. There might be a limit to the power that he can hold within him but none would want to find out what might happen if he does reach that limit.

Through all of this however, he had to obey his own seal, his own power was being forced into the seal slowly and as such any use of his own energy to use spiritual attacks would never even begin. However, now he pulled two blades from his sides, they were unique blades that very few saw wielded, they were double in the sense that on the top was a one sided blade and there was also one on the bottom of it. This was his preferred choice in fight, straight on and may the better weapon of choice be the victor. "So, who shall challenge me?" He would ask all of his enemies.

(OOC Note: For the sake of keeping this character's identity a secret for the fun of it, I shall take the time to explain this power better, This ability that he uses, allows him to do as stated above in the post. However the uses of things that only effect the inside of you or your own attributes will still work. Also in most cases your, Shikai if released should still be able keep it's state and the boosts to your abilities, however the uses of it's abilities if the utilize reitsu will also be null and voided by this ability. Most noted among the shinigami however they would still have access to their Shunpo, Iramasha will still have Chaos war but may only utilize it upon themselves, and finally any demons may use Shadow movement upon themselves.)

(P.S., Sorry D.M. for taking that explaining but I feel it is fit that they know a bit in advance about this to prevent confusion but most characters should be unaware of this information.)

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum