Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 pm

“The moon, it’s pretty, even with the harsh climate, the eternal sands have a purpose don’t they? It’s certainly because of the inhabitance here that we have been able to make it this far , It doesn’t matter though. . .many of these people have helped us greatly, but hardships have been endured haven’t they? I guess that means that , in these sands only the strong have survived hardship and chaos; but does it matter does it honestly matter that everything has become this way; in a way it does because apparently some scoundrels don’t even know who I am . . . This is sad.. “

Came Inami’s femine voice, surrounding her was a horde of hollows that spanned from horizon to horizon, it wasn’t that she cared anymore but it was amusing that everything was happening so fast. Apparently hollows liked to bite the hand that fed them, truly it was a sad fact of fate but; it was none the less amusing enough that she had given out a little giggle. Her body glowing as she had raised her hand implementing some on the spot demon magic. Basically even though it was many miles around her she had applied through her dark energy and Zao Ka, a centralized pull one that dragged every last hollow into her location while she had raised her hand slowly around her strings dined on her blood for a moment. As soon hungry mouths had formed from the sands itself blood expanding outwards and quite literally causing for the hollows in a endless spray of blood to become devoured in mere seconds ripped to shreds and then sucked inwards like a straw as she slowly had licked her lips.

As the battle field was left barren blood was vomited out from the mouths as they writhed this blood sprayed everywhere, caking the Asthavon in blood solidly caking her in the blood of thousands of hollows which had just been massacred for the offense of trying to harm an infanta. Which was why as she slowly had brought her hands together she stared at the blood which now had stained her clothing, It was that action which should have brought a frown to Inami’s face that caused her to grin slowly , raising her left palm to her mouth deliberately taking a slow and drawn out stroke of her pink tongue across the bloody surface. Cleaning it of blood while she had slowly looked up and exhaled laying back on a couch which had been erected solely out of the threads which had been left over from the massacre she had just partaken in, her hand slowly reaching towards the moon, hair hiding her wicked emerald eyes, as she murmured slowly.

“..Why do I have to feast on such horrid blood. The blood of commoners is certainly disgusting to behold even in the best of moments, it can make you sick it makes me sick and I’m sorry for feeding you such disgusting blood, its horrifying that I did something as vulgar as feeding you precious threads the blood of commoners. So please don’t worry next time I will feed you even better blood, blood which will make you shiver from how yummy it is. This is just the beginning I feel , I feel like the world which was gone for so long is finally rotating again , soon it will be time to actually get back into the swing of things. . Ugh . . Having to deal with men again, that will be truly something I regret doing entirely.. .”

Inami had mumbled these words her fine white skin luminous against the backlight of the moon. While her eyes slowly gazed lazily across the vast blood stained sands she had only then frowned slightly her hand opening up as she had slowly let out a hearty sigh thoughts racing through her mind. . like. . ‘ Why is it that everything has to be so boring, I am honest with myself I’m not satisfied with the world at large. It’s a dreadfully boring place which is full of ungrateful people which are fighting with faux idea’s like good and evil. If I could, I would probably just end it, but I feel compelled to let this continue. I feel something good may come from it, so I guess I will wait and see what happens. . . It isn’t like I have anything better to do. ‘ Was along the lines of what she was thinking while she had slowly raised a manicured finger to her lips, biting softly down on it while she was lost undoubtedly in her own musings. Her eyes closed for the moment as her thoughts seemed to continue to be flowing through her mind at undoubtedly warp speed. However the thoughts themselves seemed to lead to what she was about to say.

“It’s a bore that after a while this world becomes so easy to read. . I Don’t know how my sisters are able to keep up with it all. I certainly have become tired of it. . . This endless life if there is nothing that can spark my interest. I have my work it keeps me busy but , its true living with this mask I erected this Faux mask of indifference . . . Was it born out of my boredom for this world, or was it something else which gave me this feeling that nothing honestly matters. . it doesn’t really matter. I am alive and that’s how it is I guess , just man it’s so boring. Nothing changes but, here I still am, talking to myself like some idiot . . .I mean is there anyone out there that honestly is worth the time to actually get to know . . . I wonder if this is how god feels, looking down at all his miserable creations distraught by unintended flaws in the form of concepts like good or bad. “

Inami had let out a soft exhale as she had slowly let out a soft smile, the faux mask she often wore was not hiding on her face tonight, instead it merely seemed to be her own emotions which never existed. The slight madness in her actions it was unmistakable but in the crimson moonlit night it was hard to understand what was going on probably, as she had slowly opened her eyes and brought the blood together all that retched puked up blood seemed to vibrate and form into what seemed like a small ball, which had elusively vanished in the light of the moon, her own eyes having tinged slightly all the energy wasn’t primarily exuded outwards no, the frightening part was as her eyes glanced up at the moon that the blood was decaying, the sands themselves seemed to be cleaning themselves off. It was from this rot that she was grinning and laughing. Slowly energy didn’t seem to amass but it was dissipating as she had slowly spread her hands out energy was binding itself inwards the soul count was roughly 300 out of the thousands of hollows which had been destroyed.

From there she used an effect of her own dark threads the ground itself seemed to wander outwards while energy was expressed in the most interesting way. It had become warped and energized by the very souls that used to drive them. Feeding on her own blood the behemoth that came to light almost seemed to act on instinct alone. A large brute which formed from that mass of souls threads weaving it together the soul itself seemed to warp and contort the imbedded corruption of the threads naturally binding the original will and functions under a stiff and firmer hand. It was a minor animation but what it did was by weaving the soul back into a makeshift body allowed for it at least to become a kind of puppet which had just eventually dissipated into the wind given the building material she had to work with had been sub-standard at best, it had been weak and rather annoying to deal with, however because of it she had ultimately been able to work on what could be called her “Technique” letting a soft whistling breath escape from her lips she had just shaken her head and sat down softly, waiting to see if anything interesting was going to come.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  LzZCuy7
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  BtXe12b
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty Re: The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:49 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

(( Sorry bud was a little busy  ill be posting daily from now on.))

Sasuke found himself in an open waste land. The heat in-effecting his fatigued body as he slowly pounced around. His dim eyes were emotionless, cold and horrific; those eyes had witnessed more death on the battlefields than could be comprehended into words. The sight of his closest friends and dearest members of family being slashed and raped among the mast of the wars, all these sights recorded by these two dim black eyes. Is there any wonder why the purple Arrancar eyes are at such state? His attention was diverted toward anything or anyone that seeked it but his presence remain covert as his spiritual pressure was submerged under a thick coat of Sand. From the inconclusive data he gathered from his Pesquisa he noted that hollows were being slaughtered about a click from his location.

Could it have been a shinigami? No it seemed. The taste of the spiritual which was casually slipped of the target who’d been eating the Hollows was vile, to say the least. He sprung off from beneath the thick layers of sand and vanished in a brief sound of static prior to appearing near the rear of the child? It seemed that a child was eating the hollows at will but from what he had observed over the years, not a lot of individuals aged in their afterlife which may have been the reason as to why this girl seemed so young yet so strong. She was coated in demonically crimson blood while she muttered to herself. Sasuke wore his standard attire, this consisting of his bright white Hierro accompanied by a long jacket reaching down his skinny and somewhat muscular body up until it reached his knees. The most noticeable fraction of his body would have undoubtedly been the hollow circle in the middle of his chest encased in the strongest of materials, the hollow bone…

Sasuke himself disliked the hollows especially with all things considering. A member of the Espada should ideally protect those hollows as they could potentially be their fraccion in the coming future. He didn’t give a fuck! The girl could eat as many of those pests as she wanted; there was only one Arrancar that he would genuinely protect, that Arrancar being the 5ths Ex-Fraccion, Shilah Cole. There was something rather odd and amusing about that individual; Sasuke was constantly reminded of his gladiator companion from his life alive, a life that he hadn’t thought about for thousands of years until the arrival of this odd Arrancar!

His eyes were pinned on the young girl as he slowly smirked prior to speaking out, “Care to not harass the hollows…” he was brisk and all ways to the point, he didn’t care for all the jibber jabber unless it allowed him time to analyse an opponent prior to combat. His shoulder suddenly began to ache which instantly brought back memories of his fight with the moon Iramasha. He had a lot on his mind which could have been an explanation as to why he was wondering around Hueco Mundo and not conducting his research.

In the past he thought he was among the strongest, he thought that science could beat any who stand in the way; he went against the gladiator code of honour and fought like a petty coward with his sly tricks and enhancements. The man who expressed brute force and dominance had no sly shit up his sleeves and even though Poland was left in a ruin the Iramasha came out victorious; from that day forth he vowed to reach the pesky long blonde haired Iramasha’s level and fight him once again this time legitimately and win.

That aside, Sasuke awaited a response from the girl. His Espada number was comfortably hid beneath the right hand side of his jacket.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:37 pm

“Know your place.”

Inami said her own face having pulled up into a small smile as literally all that Sasuke could feel was raw energy so much that the ground displaced around inami’s form and the sands flowed backwards in a shockwave. From there she had exhaled as every single hollow which exploded seemed to appear stitched together like a patch work army while she had slowly pierced the man with her stare. Her appearance was not a mistake as slowly she had exhaled blood dripping from her hand as she had slowly from elbow to finger-tips she had pulled her tongue across her forearm. The sound was slick and wet but strangely enticing as she had slowly pulled her mouth away some blood running down the side of her face to pool in a tear drop and drip from her chin. Her current actions didn’t hide her insanity rather as she exhaled the infanta had dropped the mask her eyes merely opening and looking forward not at the male but through him the stare had the history of war of battle. These eyes where unmistakable the green clarity of the emerald hues, the way her body was petite and her smile. . . A spitting image of her patron Mana Asthavon.

As her words echoed disconnected her body itself hadn’t moved but in a 3 mile radius everything had begun to slowly vibrate the staccato of a thousand stomping feet, the hollow army freshly raised in her displeasure once living but now a mass of corpse puppets at the beck and call of their mistress. Which was why as She slowly had exhaled her breath caused the air to fog around them. Not that her breath was warm, but it was far colder than the air surrounding it. Her actions the way she looked up now her eyes lidded , half opened yet half closed. Showing she had the eyes of one who came from royal blood, one who didn’t care what was said about her. Honestly the self gibber jabber cut off in a moments notice as she had cocked her head to the side, regarding the man like he was some funny inferior sub-species that should be dissected and then adamantly studied. All the while the shadow of death was cast like a huge eclipse in the sky it loomed with its catastrophic pressure its undeniable presence.

She hadn’t moved still but her expression the way it was calm and didn’t twitch. Didn’t speak of anger but of something far more creepy, the saturated indifference to his words. That they held no more thought in her head than a spec of sand in the vastness of hueco mundo. Her voice didn’t come out normal though as she hadn’t yet done anything but all around her the stamping of feet it was hypnotically organized while a ring of bodies encircled the 3 mile radius around the two, the stamping feet of hollows which had freshly come up, mortal wounds still lay ragged and torn open bled dry and denied of a final resting place. Yet as she opened her mouth her pressure had increased drastically it was like a bone crushing vice on the back of an opponent literally its vastness was without compare. Sinister like a demons, the ground vibrated the very sands once more flowed backwards from the massive energy she was engaging from her unusual connection with the force that is known merely as Zao Ka. Her wide spread manipulation wasn’t in use either her energy it was just that raw energy bore down on the opponent.

Even if they had been of a 1-1 status at this point her raw potent and just stagnated release of energy would be enough to cause discomfort. In fact it would be enough to force someone to their knee’s without much of a problem. While she had looked down at him at this man a toothy feral Asthavon worthy grin spreading across her face as she slowly had said a simple four letter phrase. And yet that phrase boomed like thunder, it caused the ground to shake from the amplifications put in place from the ability to manipulate the environment, to distort and change. It was everywhere the voice which commanded nothing but respect instilled loyalty in its followers and fear in its enemies. A figure head in name and a warrior of shadow fall, who’s name hadn’t been uttered in 100 years because of her long slumber. One which would be known now with a torrential envy, that was the girl who stood before the likes of Sasuke Uchiha, her words slowly saturated the air while they resounded everywhere the dual tone of it lingering between authority and madness, it seemed to resonate through the very bones of the lone arrancar, as she said as clear as day.

“..On Your Knee’s Peasant”

As if her words carried power themselves the pressure quadrupled the weight of energy which was palpable a tangible essence almost had increased beyond the threshold. Right now it would be enough that because of her utilizing her full capacity function, that it could indeed bring the arrancar known as Sasuke Uchiha to his very knee’s in a sand kissing bow if nothing from the crushing weight which bore down from a combination of her restricting the energy flow of her opponent and then crushing them with her own immense presence. Having then on the flip side enhanced her own energy levels using her ability to enhance and restrict energy flow like most demons could, but the fact was because she was an Asthavon what she could do was even stronger than that of a natural demon. Not only a Asthavon but of the Sisterhood, She was in a league all her own in comparison to even demons of an equal footing to her, what she could do even at her current level of skill was nothing at all to scoff at, nothing in the least.

Almost like it was punctuating her words , giving them a deafening Umph at the end a terrible boom settled against the sandy slopes, as energy increased even further her own smile was increasing , taking in the tangible essence of thousands of souls in the surrounding sands. Almost as if she was analyzing the essence of her opponent now her hand had slowly opened the souls they compacted the essence of dark energy was reforming altering the compatibility of energy versus power. The ground itself shook but the gears of great creation had already been put in play. The energy warp was tangible but she had seemed to have a pretty decent handle on it, as a crystal formed, a simple seal was monitoring the progress , while she had slowly exhaled dissecting the situation the sands exploding backwards as one eye had turned purple to aid the recreating of this tangible force her words carrying a strange kind of promise within them, a funny promise as she reached her hand out the raw energy manipulating within the one crystal was pretty immense, but as she slowly had release the pressure she had said slowly her words full of power.

“.You know the difference between fake strength and true strength right? “

Inami asked slowly as her own eyes seemed distance the feeling behind them wasn’t anything it was empty as she slowly had exhaled , the way she looked her eyes had simply shown what was there, not any other fake emotions , not any subtly or cruelty. None of it mattered as she slowly had allowed her head to level out her posture still straight for the moment. As the gem itself seemed to crack a terrible howling was coming from it as she slowly had shaken her head reaching into the crack as its gaping maw widened further and further while she had soon had a circular distortion around the size of a circular dinner plate. Her own voice seemed to be lost before the energy drain which was taking place, as she slowly had walked forward the energy flow was running backwards believe it or not while she had her feet bare and clad in white skin pressing against the sands, as sure as the dark circle which was devouring everything in sight, it wasn’t that it mattered but it just was what it was .

While her own appearance wasn’t doll like or innocent any more the gravity plume was increasing as the disturbance of natural demonic energy had increased radiating its base effects across the expanse of the sands a beacon of darkness which would easily have sway in her mind and her body, but as her feral toothy grin increased she would walk forward all that energy the weight bearing down, it was explosive and crushing yet, it wasn’t meant to kill him, as the weight of a thousand elephants came down at once she had been almost procrastinating making her movements slow to emphasize the passage of time. She had the expression coupled with deep thought, as if she was toying with something profound that might be on par with a revelation which would sweep through and create a new era in society, although as she had bit her lip blood running down it she had grinned slightly yet that feral deadly grin which belonged to that of an angel again held no malice, no judgement it was hollow, oddly broken as if something wasn’t quite clicking inside her, as if something was missing something that wasn’t settling it was a weird feeling.

Blood welled up and traveled down in a stream to her chin and pooled into another tear drop before splattering across the ground. It was weird but it might have been because of how it was going that she had slowly tilted her head and in that one motion. That one slight motion her whole body seemed to pull back as if she was a puppet guided by strings, her voice strangely distant and echoed as she had slowly said with her voice level but the thoughts behind it obviously demented.

“..Does it matter when they attacked me first?

Shizuo

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Sasukes eyes remained keen and on the target. The girl seemed rather annoying; the difference in power levels seemed to really drive this faggot’s egotistic nature. Energy began to increase in the atmosphere, his left eye twitched as he tensed his whole body while rotating the palm of his left hand with little regard for what the rather petite girl had to say. He had a rather throbbing headache and would really get pissed if this broke out into a fight.

Suddenly, the hollow that had been eat up were spewed out by the small girl, the amount of hollows regurgitated were at least five to ten times the size of her which was really amusing. The hollow were now covered in slime and saliva but looked odd in-comparison to regular hollow. It seemed that they were some fucked up puppets now; it was clear, this girl was a scientist of sorts much like Sasuke back before his life changing fight. His blacked out eyes despised those that tampered with the foundation, they were cynical in his point of view thus the blood lust for toward this pesky little arose.

The gladiators were created and founded for combat and entertainment but one thing he hated was the bloodshed and the recurring blood lust. It seemed a lot had changed as his cannibalistic teeth began to itch; his eyes began to glow a lilac as he looked down at the grains of sand beneath him. The sand began to vigorously shake while the energy began enforcing its power over Sasuke. The whole area seemed to have a sudden alteration in density and gravity; he felt nothing aside from a pair of hands pushing down on his shoulders.

Sasuke was yet to tick, his mind and body were one, unlike the hollows who lacked internal control. His left hand carried on to rotate for a few moments longer as he bared first hand witness to the girls power; he was right, appearance had nothing to do with power at this stage of evolution. Nevertheless the words that trailed of the tip of the girls tongue drove him over the edge.

“..On Your Knee’s Peasant”

It felt almost as if someone had poured a boiled kettle all over him but the strength of the pressure pushing on his shoulders and body intensified to the point that his feet began to sink into the ground while his body was beginning to tilt forward. “Despicable, these parasites should learn to speak to her elders formally.” that was nothing more than a thought while the girl said the first three words of the sentence. That’s all it took! In an instant he straightened his hunched back while releasing a burst of his spiritual pressure into the atmosphere surrounding his body in order to release the severe downward thrust applied on his body and in that instant the real had vanished though the girl would only see him proceeding to charge up…

He vanished, this miraculous technique commonly addressed as Sonido. This was different, far different from the Sonido any other Espada had within Shadow Fall. Due to the addition of a few extra steps into the Sonido an after image of Sasuke remained in the exact position where he previously stood; there would be no way that the girl would seem him coming as he left his hefty jacket behind in order to maximise the authenticity of the clone. The clone looked a spitting resemblance while it glared at the girl as she approached the end of her last word, “Peasant”. The clone was motionless but the original appeared dead in-front of the girl his left hand that had been warming up was already slipping into the girls closing mouth.

As his hand began to slip into her mouth it tugged hold of her tongue, his hands covered in the sands of the endless desert which would imminently dry up the girls tongue and allow Sasuke to comfortably grip hold of it! The girl would likely feel discomfort but she could only bite down as moving back would lead to her little tongue being yanked straight out of her throat while biting down would un-doubtfully shatter her teeth due to the density of the Hierro covering all of his body.

Meanwhile as the hand entered the mouth the right hand had two fingers extended toward the girl’s core while a cero began to promptly charge. The color of the Cero seemed purple with the hint of demonic crimson, it wasn’t going to shoot out unless Sasuke was to release it but the girl was officially out of options. From his point of view she could get her goons to attack which wouldn’t really help her to withdraw her previous declaration.

“You must watch your tongue while in the presence of your elders! If you simply apologize, we can forget this ever happened!...” As his sentence concluded, the coat used to keep the Sonido clone realistic as possible began to descend toward the ground…

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 pm
Shizuo wrote:

“Don’t even think about It Scum” .

Inami had said knowing the difference the location change, after all she was currently projecting herself throughout the environment via demon magic, which was why as she slowly had opened her eyes they had gone hollow they had gone barren as they looked like death itself as the moment came which the ground seemed to blast away from her as the sands in a surge of demonic aura which lit up the sky would have quite literally through the properties in it all of that energy bearing downwards would have compacted the sand till it was as solid as steel, it was like a deafening thunderclap. Everything went downwards while her own eyes seemed to just look down as she hadn’t even moved yet her opponent which had tried to grab her tongue. Well while she hadn’t moved they would find they couldn’t even come within a foot of her body a akuma kyodo was in place while she had still stood there. But she wasn’t done as the ground began to vibrate , she was using her zao ka to overcharge the molecules in the surrounding area, which just began to shake as she slowly had looked down her voice echoing even further.

“..You Try To Touch Me, Know your place you mouthy Mongrel. I never gave you permission to touch me, Inami Asthavon Infanta Of Shadow Fall. For Calling me a Parasite, I could call you a filthy lecherous pervert , and on a lesser extent a complete idiot for trying to deceive me with such a petty ass trick as the one you just used. As for respect, I don’t even know you. You come in and tell me not to harass something when it just attacked me, what kind of guy picks monsters over a sweep defenseless girl? “

Inami Asked rather her voice seemed to quiver as slowly a delicate smile split her features teeth showing completely as she hovered in the sky while a mile to the right she had moved her hand creating a portal underneath the still soft sand. Which had begun to funnel into the displacement with rather intense fury, of course though the other side of the portal via using her demon magic or Zao Ka, had been linked directly above the battle field, meaning the sky had become literally full of sand while she hadn’t really said anything more but the way she just crossed her arms under her breasts, spoke louder than any further words she could say.

It was then that she had slowly put her thumb to her lips, gently biting down on the tip of it. Her expression slightly softening as she thought over the fact that he had the balls to actually say something back, something that usually didn’t happen and further he was still standing, which was why as she had just seemed to have her crazed insanity evaporate her voice seemed to hold a school-girl tone, the giggling the faux emotions seemed to be painfully perfected so that they seemed believable , hence why as she had slowly said out-loud in a gentle yet kind of sort of obviously teasing and at the same time perfectly brutally honest and not quite as sugar coated as maybe someone else might have said it.

“..You aren’t half bad, you didn’t just attack right away but you also at least had some tactic in your head. You didn’t run in crazed like an idiot. What’s your name hon? I might not like men, in fact if you actually had touched me I would have had to annihilate you now that I think about it seriously. Good thing for you I dislike wasting talent. So if you tell me your name, I may or may not depending on your tone call you by it, give you a nickname, or call you with a baka-suffix at the end to make fun of your misfortune for drawing my attention to your rather now limited options .

Or you can be rude to me again, and find out just how much being slowly ripped apart skin cell by skin cell, until you’re a million itty bitty pieces which I then sprinkle over my Nightly STEW! I don’t care either way but I guess ill ask one more thing, one tiny weeny little thang before I either kill you or take a cat-nap. Are you an .. enemy of shadow fall by chance Hon? Or are you an ally. . . Of Shadow fall? “

Inami asked softly now as she had slowly looked down, her eyes seemed alittle more humane, because she was trying to understand the opponent atleast at the moment she was, and that was just.. well how it was.

"Because if your an ally.. Maybe.. Ill tell you why i'm such a sick little fuck hon.. Just food for thought"

Shizuo

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Some shit upturned in an instant. This was un-doubtfully a demonic power. The sand began to change in density or size but the sudden change forced Sasuke to change his trajectory and appear quite a distance away from the girl. In frustration he punched out toward the general vicinity of the nearest hollow, a deep purple Bala shot forth in a flash while concaving the front of the mask thus exterminating the hollow completely, with neither justice nor remorse. His attention turned toward the forceful girl who brewed up a sentence about not touching her; he hadn’t been acquainted with her but he was beginning to seriously dislike this air head.

His hands began to ease up as the girl began to talk rather peacefull, “..You Try To Touch Me, Know your place you mouthy Mongrel. I never gave you permission to touch me, Inami Asthavon Infanta Of Shadow Fall. For Calling me a Parasite, I could call you a filthy lecherous pervert , and on a lesser extent a complete idiot for trying to deceive me with such a petty ass trick as the one you just used. As for respect, I don’t even know you. You come in and tell me not to harass something when it just attacked me, what kind of guy picks monsters over a sweep defenseless girl? “. Firstly, disregarding the fact that this girl was blatantly a relative to one of the Throne holders at Shadow fall, who was she calling a Mongrel? She was the vile little creature eating these grotesque hollows with no regard to the kind of crap these big mouthed buffoons had eat. Secondly, it was clear that she had familial issues at child hood, with the reference to pervert it hints at her not generally liking her father figure, potentially because the man got drunk at night and molested her? Potentially… Furthermore, the girl definitely had something wrong with her; the way she spoke was at such a low intellectual level that it baffled Sasuke how she became an Infanta.

Without allowing a moment to pass Sasuke began his reply while his right hand slowly ascended toward his chest and scratched his Hierro. “Infanta, how fascinating. I class hollows as my un-marked Fraccion thus you simply exterminating them really pisses me off! Cabishee? ” but the girl didn’t stop at that, she proceeded to talk and talk…

“..You aren’t half bad, you didn’t just attack right away but you also at least had some tactic in your head. You didn’t run in crazed like an idiot. What’s your name hon? I might not like men, in fact if you actually had touched me I would have had to annihilate you now that I think about it seriously. Good thing for you I dislike wasting talent. So if you tell me your name, I may or may not depending on your tone call you by it, give you a nickname, or call you with a baka-suffix at the end to make fun of your misfortune for drawing my attention to your rather now limited options .

Or you can be rude to me again, and find out just how much being slowly ripped apart skin cell by skin cell, until you’re a million itty bitty pieces which I then sprinkle over my Nightly STEW! I don’t care either way but I guess ill ask one more thing, one tiny weeny little thang before I either kill you or take a cat-nap. Are you an .. enemy of shadow fall by chance Hon? Or are you an ally. . . Of Shadow fall? Because if your an ally.. Maybe.. Ill tell you why i'm such a sick little fuck hon.. Just food for thought”

“You speak with such an imperative tone, are you sure you could annihilate me if I was to touch you? After all we’ve only just met and I doubt your familiar with my abilities…. Either way, the names Sasuke of the 13th Roman Battalion the son of the Uchiha. As for ripping me cell by cell, if you knew anything about the human anatomy then you would know that cutting the ribs by the spine and breaking them so they resemble wings prior to yanking the lungs out through the opening while applying salt to the wound would lead to a much brutal death than the one you implied. AS for your question regarding my affiliation with Shadow Fall, I’m an ally. ”

Sasukes stood sideward on while communicating with the girl, his words trailed of the tip of his tongue fearlessly while his hand slowly tapped an un-familiar melody on his Hierro! The purple glow in his eyes beginning to slowly drop in brightness; meanwhile he suppressed his anger and frustration. The girl was constantly using her powers in order to do something so in the end the duo were being sprinkled by sand from above while the sand beneath his feet began to strengthen.

After Sasukes initial assumption, this girl seemed to have a rather humane side to her which tempted him to take that leap of faith and touch her, just to see which side of her would take action and so he began his attempt…

As the sand rained down he amped his spiritual pressure and performed sonido down to one of the hollows prior to vanishing from hollow to hollow in order to divert the girls attention and amplify his speed without it being too obvious. With every Sonido, he got faster and faster to the point that from his analysis the girl wouldn’t be able to track him in time and then he did it. The purple haired Arrancar appeared before the girl while his left hand slowly grazed past her cheek whilst his sovereign eyes simply looked into hers. Throughout the duration of his instant arrival his purple hair blew before his own face and that of the girls, there was two things that he could see happening as a result of his action; the first being the girl would attempt to Annihilate him while the second being him getting a terrible nickname and maybe a mention in the girls bad books… Either way he was to momentarily find out.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:33 pm

“I thought I said Don’t touch me you idiotic twit”

Was all Inami said as her face seemed to split a massive mouth opening from the part of her which had almost been touched, demonic energy charging rapidly lighting up the sky with a crimson glow. She had slowed down the speed her rather nimble adversary had been traveling at, thus through these two factors as his hand touched down it wasn’t that it would fail but it would be that the hand would have been bit clean off her cheek closing around the man’s hand in the moments that he had tried to touch her that moment meant that instead of the man touching her. . he had lost his hand and ultimately as she smiled softly she hadn’t but moved yet the immaculately clean pristine white of her smile was hard to miss as she began to laugh, loudly albeit as she hadn’t yet moved but as she raised her hand she had only but let out a soft sigh, as then she had jerked her hand forward the sand exploding into a thread manifested fist which would come around and swat at the man, hopefully unless he avoided it, that man would get thrown into the air like a rag doll.

Then she had tilted her head to the side the dull glow of her eyes was honestly hard to misplace and it was harder still to miss the sickening glee that was lurking within them, obviously she hadn’t thought much of the opponents movements, and even still she hadn’t moved from her current spot which was why her voice came out flat and slow, her eyes sliding partially shut and partially open while she had but raised a single finger and from it churned a red orb of swirling dark energy which had momentarily ballooned to block out the sky, its radiating pressure crushing the ground blowing away sand and ultimately releasing shockwaves before condensing into the random shape of a orb , so without method nor much sanity her hand lowered and then she had slowly seemed to grin even wider before ever so gently she’d bite her finger and tear a cut open , Allowing the blood to pool into the strange orb which then turned a pitch black, her own features seemed to glow energy rising up from the center of her body, the waves of decay expanding outwards to rip into the sands.

All the while Inami Asthavon had this single orb spinning rotating faster and faster while her sickening pseudo smile grew the orb steadily destabilizing as she then through manipulation of her Zao Ka had forcibly ejected it , causing for the single orb to being shooting out ballistic balls which would leave craters in the sand on impact, these flew in every possible direction you could imagine smashing into the ground and the sky alike though what it did do was simple by making it unpredictable it would become like a minefield. These orbs making it rather in this moment as if it was raining raw tangible and unstable shards of energy; a simple attack which was partially created then destroyed sending it flying into many different directions.

Not the end though Inami hadn’t even stopped her eyes slowly fully opening while of course all she then did was let out a sickening laugh her form doubling over as her laughter spiked even further and what she would say next was rather simple but to the point, she didn’t waste her words on over gratified speeches not when she was rather unsettled by something that was rash, stupid or had to do with the male gender for the most part. Hence why as she’d only have been out there for a brief amount of time, and yet she seemed to have gotten to the point that she was almost ready to go over the edge; so in a brief respite of sanity she’d had made herself very clear and straight to the point in case there seriously was something wrong with the strange hollow-like mans brains after all, because he was doing something completely pointless, and to be honest down right reckless.

“..Are you Stupid Sasuke-Baka? If you keep touching me then I will have to kill you. I dislike it but I told you already don’t touch me, and I said it rather explicitly I mean I didn’t stutter when I said it now did I hon? So are you going to ignore what I’m saying; even after I stopped trying to kill you and even after you said you are an ally. Seriously is there something wrong with how your brain actually works, maybe your earlier actions just had some crazed luck of the draw fueling them, but if you are stupid enough to try that I probably don’t need you as an ally of shadow fall. I’m not looking for a free spirit here, I’m looking for someone who can shut up and listen. Those hollows may be something to you but here they attacked me, so they will die if they do. So if you truly feel like what I’m doing is wrong, then ill give you two choices, the first is strike me down with all your might. The second is with your own hand rip your arm off the left one if you will be so kind. Because if you wish to live then that is your only option.”

Inami slowly had said before she had then tilted her head to the side, and waited.. Waited for something interesting to unfold.

Shizuo

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:10 am

Sasuke felt the base of his finger slipping along the cheek while his fraction of the back of his palm began ripping off by the new opening at the side of the girl’s mouth. It seemed horrific, something that you could only really see in some weird ass horror novel… though most Arrancar or members of Shadowfall witnessed these phenomenon on a daily bases; the side of an individual’s cheek evolving with the addition of spiritual pressure and the touch of speed. The demons were indeed as interesting as the Arrancar and the Iramasha; in his previous state he would have loved to study both of these creatures in order to determine their differences and similarities, in order to create something so potent that it would extinguish the races by the many, in order to cause mass genocide, in order to outdo that egotist Hitler… those were all of the ambitions of his previous self! He resented those thoughts and others who followed the same beliefs!

He smiled as the dense Hierro was all that crept off his palm as he vanished and re-appeared around thirty meters from the girl; he had succeeded at touching her and clearly he wasn’t destroyed which proved him right; his dim black eyes slowly lit up as he smirked psychotically and interrupted the girl, “Your quite fast and the touch with the cheek was fascinating” he clapped while he spoke and pause for a short moment prior to carrying on. “I’ll tell you what how about we forge a deal that will be set in stone base on our attitude toward one another. I shall list the conditions as follow; You are to talk to a polite tone….” he concluded though he predicted that the girl would await a list of conditions to follow but that was all! All the 5th had asked was for the girl to show a bit of respect; whether or not she took that in an offensive way he would find out!

Meanwhile as the 5th Espada spoke a coat of spiritual pressure began swarming across his hand almost like a thick liquid that began instantaneously re-construction the hierro on his hand; it didn’t pain him, thus no emotion was expressed. He simply stared awaiting a response while her puppets remained motionless. Those creations were fascinating but as hard as he tried to forget his experiments, dissections, and chemical engineering attempts alongside torture, he really couldn’t. The harder he tried the stronger the memory trace.

He refrained from breaking down in front of the girl and simply kept composed while he braced himself for anything that may happen in the coming future. He was ready for anything that the girl had to throw at him; his was focused at the target at hand, throughout the whole time he closely inspected his surroundings!

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm

“..Respect you want respect, that would be understandable and I’m sorry I over reacted slightly, you see being asleep for a long time is a problem. . . You see, I Have what’s called andro-phobia a fear of men, so I said don’t touch me because I might kill you by mistake but. . . Since you touched me, I might as well give you a reward.. . Come here and take my hand. “

Inami had said her voice level keeping the quivering in it to a minimum so that she didn’t end up loosing her mind again. You see she had a problem when it came to keeping her temper under check, and when it snapped she tended to go insane. That was why she took a few steadying breaths and then with her eyes focused on the male, had extended one of her pale hands to the male the expression had some majesty to it like a princess or someone of royal blood should be behaving. Her own expression though seemed to have gone strangely flat, not hyped up like it was before, which was why as everything was said and done it seemed like she had calmed down at long last instead of going berserk.

From there her own energy seemed to expand outwards devouring each and every one of the hollow puppets turning them back into a part of her body like they had originally been. The slight thread seemed to warp around her pinky finger and then slide back into her skin, the winds themselves had shifted slightly from this change. But she herself stayed stationary waiting for the man to either run off or accept the hand, depending on the response it didn’t seem like it would matter much anyways, as of course her lips stuck out abit as she pursed them in thought. Her eyes only half open by this point her eye lids half covering the vibrance of her irises, a slight smile though was on her face, a slight playful but also gleeful smile which was hard to misplace in any situation, no matter how you wanted to think about it. Which was why as she waited she let out a soft exhale and then scratched the back of her head with her free hand and then said in a soft voice,

“Remember though if you don’t listen to both sides, it can get out of hand, I was already aggravated by being attacked from your brethren for no reason, you defending them didn’t help matters much if you know what im saying? So that’s mainly why though I seemed to go off my rocker, it wasn’t that I really dislike you its that you had come in said the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time, that’s honestly really all that set me off there , though if I might continue will you take my hand or will I be left here waiting? “

She’d finish off with the same prompt as she had simply put allowed her eyes to rest on the man and wait for him some more, though she wouldn’t have held this up forever after awhile she would probably have then done something like left or either that or came over and smacked him due to the fact she didn’t like being left waiting although for the moment she seemed to be content with waiting, waiting for the other person to come and do something such as take the hand or decline the offer, it was an impasse of sorts, and what was left was to see what would happen.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:21 pm
The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

The Elusive Royal Of Shadow Fall:  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum