Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Left_bar_bleue125/100Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Empty Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off]

Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 am
MIssion Specs:
PART ONE:

Styn took a fresh breath of the demonic saturated air of his home world. Attention sharpened in a way that was very similar to a caffeine high. It wouldn't dispel his weariness, but it would ensure an extra jolt of jittery energy that should see him to mission completion. The demon shifted the light weight of the still twitching plus soul, slung over his shoulder and examined his surroundings.

He stood in a gate transference sigil, created to more efficiently open portals into the multiple realms that demon kind were currently involved in. A nearby technician of the first circle looked up, unsurprised to see Styn standing, but eyes flickered the the teenage form he carried.

"Sir?" the demon questioned with a nod to the boy.

"A last second souvenir," Styn answered with a half shrug. "I'll put it with the hollows I picked up."

"Ah, they are over there sir," the demon said with an absent minded gesture. Already panels on the machine before it were lighting up with another transportation request. The job of a first circle functionary was never complete. With their primary mission being the provision of transportation to the bulk of Shadow Fall's forces, there were a large amount of demons who were not of Knight caliber within the circle. Styn enjoyed the laid back feel of a unit without a large amount of formality.

The demon shifted the plus soul again and walked over to where the tech had pointed. There on a cart was his pile of hollows, even now being tied down. "Hold up a moment," Styn called out, his step quickening.

The two low level soldier demon's looked up with a scowl, grumbling and muttering to themselves. They were a bit thinner then the standard fare combat types, but were smarter as well, suited to such manual labor. Still there was a precision to their motions that hinted at the influential control a Knight. A moment later Styn's supposition was proven correct as a slim female demon walked around the cart, from behind a tall console.

The woman was sexy, young seeming, with a professional set to her features, and a cute pair of glasses adorning her face. She had long blond hair that was pinned up in what Styn felt was a very unflattering manor. Like many female demon's she had a large bust, which Styn always suspected as false, given the shape shifting nature of their biology. Sadly, she was also familiar to him. Her name was Sinthia and she was a fellow Knight of the First Circle.

"So, Archduke Hobgoblin's pet boy is back," Sinthia stated scornfully.

Sinthia was not alone in her judgements. Many of the other Knights of the First Circle also felt that his Knighthood was unjustified. They were often expected to be some of the first on a battle scene, and needed to be a cut above average to even hope to survive those crucial first moments. Styn's family however were close friends of the Archduke, and it was suspected that certain strings had been pulled to secure his promotion.

Styn sighed, not in the mood to deal with the woman at the moment. Tossing the child on top of the pile of hollows he turned toward Sinthia and gave a slight bow. "You're looking lovely today Sinthia."

"What is that?" Sinthia queried as her eyes tracked the plus souls short arc through the air. "You bring back this trash and then add to the refuse?"

"You know that the Third Circle doesn't care about strength, these are just bodies for their experiments. I completed the mission that I was given," Styn said in a put upon manner. He had too, there had been difficulties, he was tired and wished for his room.

"And now I have to find a place for them, and a separate place for the child no doubt."

"Don't give the kid special treatment on my account."

"You're an idiot Styn, get out of here, you're just in the way," the woman finally snapped.

With a shrug Styn went to report the mission's completion, not another moment was spent wondering at a lone child's fate.

STYN EXITS THE THREAD
THREAD COMPLETE
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Empty Re: Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 pm
Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Blood n' Tricks[Shadow Fall Mission][Drop Off] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum