Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission]

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 pm

The moon's light easily cascaded through the windows of one of the rooms in the hospital of Saburo. The room is quiet, save for the occasional bleep of the heart monitor watching over the patient's vitals as he sleeps in his bed. The occupant of this room is none other than the human chi user, Katsuo Shugoshin, and after his one sided confrontation with Legend, he doesn't look too well. A bandage is carefully wrapped around his forehead and a bandages hiding stitches to seal up the wounds from the recent surgery can be visibly seen across his chest, and yet he sleeps peacefully. The doctors had been impressed with his recovery, but that was only because he was a special human. A human with the power to regenerate his wounds at a startling rate by using his chi conduit. Yet, Katsuo didn't feel that he himself was so special. Especially after he had lost Hanako something so important. So now, as he lay sleeping the words of Legend poured through his mind.

These words spread like a powerful poison through him, causing him a great deal of distress as he tossed, and turned in his sleep. No matter how hard he tried, there was no way that he could be comfortable with thoughts of what had happened filtering into his mind as they did. Yet, even in this distress, Katsuo could rest, or rather he could close out the world around him, and focus his attention inwards instead. Deep down inside himself was the only place that Katsuo could find true peace, the surface of his mind was plagued with doubts, and had the words of Legend circulating around without any sign of stopping, but deeper down inside of Katsuo's mind, Katsuo could think. In his meditative sleep, Katsuo talked to himself, trying his best to find solace, and the answers to the questions that he had. Yet just as he began to reach the truth of what was happening, an explosion that shook his room occurred, and as it did Katsuo's hear rate escalated, and his eyes opened for the first time in hours.

Sitting up straight, groaning a bit, and still very groggy from the stuff they had used to keep him knocked-out, Katsuo looked around at what had been a dark room. The room that had once been dark was now oddly lit up as if by torch fire. Katsuo tilted his head to the side in confusion as he staggered over to the window and looked out into the distance, before his eyes he saw only horror. Blood splattered across the lot in front of him and the sounds of screams off in the distance were the first things that greeted Katsuo's senses. Immediatly he knew something was wrong, but as to what he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Yet he knew that what ever was going on, he needed to do his part to help stop it, and with that Katsuo tore off the monitoring devices and pulled out the iv from his arm. He didn't have time to get dressed and instead opted for running out in nothing, but a pair of medical pants and sneakers.

He entered out into the hallway and noticed that it was dead silent, with no movement to be seen. He staggered out, making sure as to not be spotted, and then made his way toward the stairwell.....

--------------------------

*Several Hours Later*

Katsuo had noticed a few things since leaving the hospital and making his way out into Saburo city for the first time in his life. One, he couldn't awaken, regardless of how much he tried to, his powers would not turn on. It was a huge concern for him, but he had put it on the back burner because of what was going on around him. He could ask questions as to why his powers were not activating after he got to the bottom of all this. Secondly, Katsuo had stepped out into what he could only call a war zone. People were running around with guns in the streets, driving military grade SUVs, and clearly were fighting something horrible. Lastly, that something horrible had been trying to kill and devour him all night.

As Katsuo turned a corner, heading toward what was said to be the most dangerous area in the city, Katsuo would come face to face with that "something horrible". Katsuo had been on the run for a while now after dealing with his first batch of what he could only call "zombies" and yet as he stared at the square he could clearly see that what he had dealt with earlier that night had just been child's play compared to what he was seeing now. In front of him, Katsuo could clearly see thousands of these things, and though partially hidden behind a corner, Katsuo had to think about if he was truly safe. So far, Katsuo had ran into barely any survivors, most of them had been unwilling to speak, and had simply pointed their guns at him. Not wanting to instigate anything, Katsuo had decided against having a conversation with any of them. Yet, he needed answers, and seeing as how he couldn't walk up and ask a zombie as to how the hell this had all started, he deduced that he needed to solve the problem then ask questions later.

Seeing what some would refer to as a horde of zombies, Katsuo quickly gathered up his chi into his palm, taking a deep breath as to center his energies, and then launched a Yang Surge in the shape of a tidal wave at the undead in front of the gates leading to the square. The zombies exploded, into a mess of gore, and burning skin. Katsuo almost lost what little food was in his stomach as he began to walk forward, clinging to the shadows like an assassin. Katsuo had fought powerful beings before, but never had he fought a group of creatures that were made out of rotting components. As he passed through the area where the small horde had once stood, the smell of rotting flesh, and bile filled his nose with a vile smell that caused him to gag. Yet, he kept going, trying his best to ignore the smell, and made his way toward the gates to the square, which appeared to be locked. With good reason of course, because as soon as Katsuo reached the gates he could easily see that what he had done at the gate had merely been a warm up compared to what he would have to do.

Katsuo took a deep breath, his lungs filling with the smell of rotting corpses that were clearly numerous in number, and then began to count the thousands of enemies lying in wait behind a locked gate. The explosion had agitated them and drew them near to the gate, but luckily the gate was holding. If it didn't hold then these things would swarm the city in much greater number than he had already dealt with. Katsuo tried to gather chi into his open palm, looking to blast these creatures away, but as he tried to he would fall to a knee. He breathed heavily as he realized that gathering chi energy was becoming more difficult, maybe it was because of his wounds, and it was that thought that had him concerned at this point. Yet, Katsuo knew that if he wasn't going to deal with these things then somebody else would have to deal with them, and in a low voice he uttered: "Morning Star...".

His faithful variable lance appeared in his hands as Katsuo began to think of the best way to take on thousands of the undead with nothing, but a sword and his waning powers.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty Re: Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission]

Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 pm
the night started off normal enough, but it was getting late and like always Raiko was hungry. She was at a local pizzeria that has ben technically closed for 10 minutes, but she and the manager had got to talking and time slipped away from them a bit. For boxes lay on the table before the two of them. a hot steam still rising up and filling the air with the delicious scent of marinara sauce and cheese. the manager was a older man in his late 30's too early 40's and has light brown hair. All and all he was not bad looking for his age and there was some clear flirting between the to. Raiko come to this particular shop a lot as they use high quality ingredients. Raiko herself would look to only be 17 or so but well developed. her hair was long and a passionate shade of red that was only matched in beauty by her eyes them self. but simply looking at her it was easy to tell she has a perfect hourglass figure and her skin was inhumanly flawless without any blemishes or scars. her legs and arms have a nice tight feminine tone to them not having too much muscle or boney ether. It was fair to say this petite young lady would drive most men's minds wild with just a glance. even her outfit would add to the normal man's lust. her pure white top that has a rose binding it at the collar with frills and pink in certain places. she was in a skirt that left the eyes wanting to see more but almost non of her legs skin was showing from her black satin stockings going up onto her thighs. this ensemble made her look conservative and innocent like a delicate flower.

the manager chuckleing a little " Well i probly keet you from your friends long enough. I bet there all geting rather hungry waiting for you to get back." the man's hand gently rubbing across Raiko's in a kind mannor.

Smileing at the man a light blush come on to her cheeks. " friends? n..no" she look at the for boxs " There is no one waiting for me. I just thught if i got for now it would save time. sad to say i am on my own tonight." Raiko reading between the lines seen a opportunity presented itself and had to try her luck. so as she stated that she would be alone to night she woul lightly take hold of his hand that was rubing her's.

The man was a little surprised that she did this. it was one thing to be enjoying each other company in conversation... but a whole other to make a gesture that she wanted him to join her for the night. even if it was such a light gusther." Well If you like i could walk you home. it is kinda late and i am done here for the night anyway. g-gust to make sure you get there all right. i'll even cary the pizza to the door for you. haha would remind me of the days when i use to make deleverys my self."

she would giggle a little at him remanisssing on days long past." yes that sounds nice and if you like you could come up to my room with me... we could find something to watch and help me eat some of this. " she could feel the mans heart raceng thrue his hand, he was enjoying this idea as much as she was.

his mind was running free withs ideas and posabilatys of what all could happen with him being alone with her. "ok that it should be fun." standing up from his chair he would take hold of her hand and stroking his thumb along her wrist." just need to luck up before we leave." She to would take a stand as the man took hold of the boxes and balanced then in one arm. the two of them walking over to the door as he opened it and flipped the luck on the back of the handle. holding the door open with his back letting the girl walk out first." ladies first "

once they was outside she would laugh. " you're a real gentleman aren't you? " the man to would giggle a bit. " yes its a old habit of mine. shale we be going?" he offer his hand once more for her to hold. " lets." was allshe said as she took him of on his offer.

as this off looking pair was walking down the street.they could hear lots of odd sounds that seemed to be no more than a couple blocks away, but there focus was more on each other than their surroundings. as they passed by an alleyway a man in a business suit stumbled out, bumping in the the older man hard knocking him down. on top of that the boxes fell making the pizzas fall out on the street side. the well dressed man seem to have cuts and bite marks all over him. The manager quickly grabbing hold of the other man's shoulder who was now of top on him." HEY! ... are you alright? we should call you an ambulan- aaaAAAAAA" before the manager could say ambulance the suited man was biting into his neck and ripping off a chunk of his flesh.

Raiko's body tences up as the boxs fell... as she tryed to calm her rage... no matter i could get more food right... and i had some one going home with me right... its all fine..got too keep cool. but once she seen the bite being took out of himit was almost like she snapped . her hand reaching out and grabbing ahold of the zombified man's head. "you. you ruined my meal and are eating my date?.. how dear.." she forcefully turn its head twords her as the manager lay screeming on the ground. " i could over look you wasting my food or eating him, but NOT BOTH." a bone like claw would take form around her hand as she slowly started crushing the zombies skull. the claw being the remnents of her mask showing her to be arrncar. blood linking down its face. she would give a sadistic grin before crushing it completely. the gory lumps of fatty brain tissue being squeezed thru her fingers like jelly as she could here the manager drowning to death in his own blood.

"what a waste..." she walk over to one of the pizza boxes salvaging a slice. " what in the hell is going on." As she turned to look at the two dead bodies that now laid one over top of the other. the other gentlemen's body would begin to twist and contort.. its limbs bending in ways that would be excruciatingly painful. Raiko her self now taking the time to use her perquisa could tell something was not right with this man... as if she could not tell this before hand by the fact a dead body was moving. Raiko had seen zombie movies before and the similarity to this was uncanny, but this could not really be happening right? she needed to find out what was going on. so with a crackeling sound she vanish going to look for someone to clue here in.

intry post X.X
Anonymous

Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty Re: Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission]

Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
The city seemed quite dead today, for someone like Reigen it was quite notable that even with all of the usually hussle and bussle of a place like Saburo city that more than the people who were out in the streets weren't running quite hurriedly or seemed fearful for some reason. That definitely was a strange thing, the Demon hadn't done anything yet so being fearful seemed to be an oddity... Taking a sip of coffee from a Styrofoam cup that he HIMSELF had to make made the Demon a bit more grumpy today no one at the coffee shop meant he had to blend it himself! That was not the kind of service he expected when he came to this city for some very important business deals... However the silence was beginning to get to the Demon as he moved through the town were for some reason the people had suddenly abandoned their cars with doors open and keys in the ignition... Seemed like a lack of foresight on the crime rate in the city on the public's part. However the suddenly something looked to strike! It can in from the side alley next to the street the well-dressed gentleman was walking on teeth bared and running like a mad man truly this thing was not right... "Ah Muggers today are a bit to gung-ho" With a flick of the wrist the Demon popped the chest of the 'mugger' to his side and forced his body back into the alleyway, with the rest of him falling to the floor in a heap of limbs.

Police didn't seem to be on duty today... Perhaps it was an anarchy day and everyone just went nuts for a bit..... Reigen paused as he realized that wasn't a real thing.....Yet~ Seemed that with all the usual sight the Demon caught wind of that today was going to be boring, however he did seem to note a large incline in assault and battery coming from random people rushing towards him men, women and children all seemed to be moving towards him and trying to get grabby with him. It all ended the same way, the moment someone broke his personal space area which was basically everywhere for Reigen but in this case when he could see them the humans would suddenly come apart as quick as they could. It seemed cruel and almost routine for the Demon who didn't look up from his phone as he made his way through the city to the pre-determined meeting place. "Hmmmm Someone I famous who I don't know had a baby I don't care about... This news really does help me get through life" Stopping for a moment the demon moved his cup for a moment to note the lack of coffee only to slam the cup and the face of a 'human' into the ground with little to no effort leaving only chunks of head left on the ground. "Really liking my realization to bring sanitizer and some tissues today..." Rubbing his hands from the mess the Demon moved through the streets seemingly leaving nothing but a trail of bodies in his wake.

-At the meeting place-

Three men stood in a small business building, the windows shot out and the door frame ever slightly ajar. The first two were young up and coming punks from one of the gangs in the city, the last was a portly man who acted as the accountant at the launderers that had been in this building. "Damn man, there must be..... Fifty, sixty of them out there in this street alone!" The bigger of the two thugs made his observations from the window, he held a pistol and checked over the ammo in his clip.... The look on his face of anger and desperation seemed to grow at the site of it. "Keep your voice down.... We can't expect to get out of here with such noise." The smaller lithe one of the two seemed to be the brains all the while the portly older man seemed to hide under a desk with glazed yet fearful eyes... "Damn we come to get some money then the fucking apocalypse happens... How's this for a lucky streak huh?!" The slight raising of the man's voice made some heads in the street turn, many of them already rotting and falling to pieces but still kicking and looking for the living... "God please save me...." The older man kept repeating it constantly as some sort of prayer or mantra hoping some heaven from on high would come down and save him. In this case it couldn't be much further from the truth.

Only the big man would see what happened first the group in the street turned their heads and began to huddle on a single target, then a chain appeared, and then they were gone! Like the wind had carried them off only for one man in the street to stay walking down the road to their hiding place carrying something in his hand and savagely biting into it. "Stop! Don't move or the shots going through your eyes!" Nervous he told the suited man to stop only for the man to do so, but not due to the warning simply to get a better grip on the food he had in his mouth. "Honestly beef jerky... Why would I have a sudden craving for this, now I want pizza or something instead, be less difficult to chew..." The thug looked at the man and seemed confused but upon hearing the voice the portly old man ran to the window and almost jumped out. "Reigen-San! You come to save me!" As he went further out of the window Reigen put his hand up. "Now what did I tell you? Unless I'm in the building don't come within five feet of me, not a personal thing just...... Actually its probably personal but I can't think of why now." The two thugs looked to the man and noted the launderer's familiarity. "So you're the guy who can get us out of this zombie apocalypse!" Reigen then suddenly became confused. "Zombies? What do you mean?" The large man became suddenly angry. "The fricking undead is what I mean you mean to tell me you didn't notice those guys coming after you for your flesh?!" Reigen looked at him, he had noticed that too many people were willing to die to get close to him. "I thought they were cosplayers...." The older man seemed confused. "What how?" Reigen said quite matter afactly "Really in depth cosplayers?" The Demon didn't seem to be in the loop though his lack of care was more from the threat he didn't feel rather than a lack of knowledge.

"Okay so you're gonna get us out of here right?" The two thugs and the old man looked expectantly. "No sorry but if something like this is happening then I'll forgive the three of you for causing me too have to make my own coffee earlier today, which basically is a roundabout way of saying I won't kill you for my inconvenience. Besides I wouldn't expect you to want to come out in this weather..." Suddenly a corpse fell to the ground with unexpected speed. "It'll be raining zombies for a bit so stay inside and be sure to wrap up warm guys" Waving rather jauntily at them the Demon was definitely happy with the way the day was going now, nothing like a zombie virus outbreak to present adventure for the men and women with most of their brains intact. Still it would be nice to meet some survivors just for the sake of having people who could be worth something rather than hiding like lambs to the slaughter.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:18 pm

*Present Time*

They turned the corner of the parking garage rather quickly as the ten survivors scurried away with very little thought of what was in front of them as their minds were filled with a fear that was indescribable. A fear of their own mortality. Behind them ran Katsuo, his body covered in blood from countless slain zombies that had veered to close to the survivors he was protecting, and looking rather exhausted. He was running on pure adrenaline at this point and without his awakening that was all he had going for him. That and his trusty sword, Morningstar, which was covered in the blood of the undead, and was clenched tightly in his left hand as he ran behind the survivors. "Go right, I will take care of them...", Katsuo shouted ahead to the civilians who had once numbered closer to twenty, but had dwindled down to ten. They followed his directions properly and as they turned another corner Katsuo turned to face what was following them and was looking to end their very existence. A small pack of undead which had broken away from a horde they had escaped earlier had followed them closely, but unlike the normal undead that were seen in movies, these zombies were quite athletic. Their speed had caught Katsuo by surprise when he had gotten to the gate earlier that evening.

-----------------------------------

*A Few Hours Ago*

Katsuo sat there watching the gate and all of the undead that were past it. He silently cursed his inabilities to simply just blast them away and make easy work of them, knowing that somewhere inside the gated square people were probably being eaten and murdered without a second thought. It was why this exact moment was no time to be hesitating. "Now or never.", Katsuo said as he ran at the gate as he focused his energy into extending morningstar. The variable lance obeyed, stretching out to a good length, just enough length for a running man to pole vault over the gate, and into the enclosed square with ease. He vaulted over the wall and landed in the confined space only to learn that these were not the typical run of the mill zombies from his favorite zombie movies he used to watch while growing up at night with his kid sister. No, these zombies were fast as hell. As soon as he had landed, he realized that the sound of his lance being used to vault him over the wall, namely the audible "clink" as metal hit concrete, had alerted the massive amount of zombies in the area. The zombies welcomed him by dashing at him, the audible sounds of bones cracking, and ligaments mashing as they did so. It was a break neck pace that Katsuo had been unprepared for, but none the less he readied himself for a tough fight.

The first few zombies that came were easy to pick off with swipes of his sword, all of them aimed at the throat to cut the head from the body. Without a head, the zombie's bodies would run past him, and crash into the gate before slumping over dead still. At least cutting their heads from their bodies was still an effective way of putting down the vile abominations, but as he soon realized cutting off their heads would become harder when they started to attack in packs. As soon as their numbers became to overwhelming, Katsuo began to back pedal, trying his best to outrun the horde which was gaining numbers too rapidly to be simply be thwarted with a few swings of Morningstar. But, no matter how fast Katsuo had become due to his training, the zombies had the upper hand. They had no restrictions in their body to tell them when they were pushing too hard like a human like Katsuo had, and they were abusing it almost maliciously as they closed distance with the white haired warrior to try and take a bite of him. One such zombie clutched his arm as he turned a corner heading toward what looked like a library and went to take a bite of him.

Katsuo without barely turning behind him turned morningstar in a position aiming at the creature head and willed it to extend. Where the zombies head used to be now stood a gory mess where Morningstar had cut through with little to no resistance. The blade quickly shrunk back to a manageable size as more zombies went to clutch at him, Katsuo had barely any time to react, and if not for Geppo would have been killed then and there. But, by using Geppo, Katsuo cleared a safe distance and continued to run, though with every use of the extend function on Morningstar he risked losing all of his stamina, and that wasn't a good thing. As Katsuo drew closer to the library he felt the presence of life within the library, there were survivors there, and Katsuo couldn't just leave them in there as they were going to be sitting ducks. The library provided little to no defense, as the whole front of it was glass, but none the less it was a place that could be a good hiding spot for a time. Katsuo would use Geppo again, this time traveling a far distance, and landing on the roof of the library. The undead horde began to look around smelling the air for some sign of their prey that had just vanished in front of their eyes. Katsuo, by the time this had occurred, had already pried open the door on top of the library to enter into the attic of the old, but recently remodeled city library. He stopped for a moment, putting his hand on the wall of the stairway which would lead down into the lobby to catch his breath.

He had never used Geppo before to travel far distances and was wearing himself thin in terms of energy. Also he was out of breath due to all of the running, which surprised even him, after all he was a track star back in school so the mere fact he was panting was a dead give away that he wasn't one hundred percent yet after his escape from the hospital and his arrival in this war zone. After gathering himself he made his way down into libraries' interior which had a good twenty afraid survivors all hunched over, some crying, and others holding make shift weapons to protect the weaker ones who did not have the ability to defend themselves. Their ages varied, but none the less it was clear that this group was very tight knit, probably a group of people from a nearby apartment complex which had seen each other a few times before during their time there. As Katsuo walked down the steps, triggering the high alert of the vast majority of them as his footsteps echoed through out the spacious building, they would turn to look at him as he staggered down the stairs. For a few seconds it was visible that they believed they had been found by a rescue party, but upon further inspection would learn that Katsuo was just another guy stuck in the hell that had appeared around them. They were surprised as to how Katsuo had gotten in as they had done a lot of checking to see if anyone was here, but none the less were more than ready anyone into the group who could defend themselves and the weaker members of the group.

They didn't ask many questions, not even looking for his name, and though they were frigid toward him in general, he could tell that it was only because they didn't know if they could trust him. Which was fine, but yet would hinder him from being able to give them advice if things got rough. He stood next to the people guarding the weaker and younger members of the group while surveying the group's composition. The majority of them were students and had no formal combat training, that much was evident, and it was clear that some of them would be going home to empty houses after this. He could deduce this because the majority of them were in a state of shock, unable to even look around themselves as they became aware that mom and dad were dead, and they would never be coming back. It was the same look he had worn for a month after the temple disaster and he could easily relate to that. He wanted to console them, but knew his best position would be among the guards defending them instead of trying to play psychiatrist to their future issues.

He got to know a few of the guard, the minority of the group, who had armed themselves with an array of bats, gardening equipment, and even a gun or two. One guard, named Boris was a war veteran who had recently moved to the city. He talked about how this reminded him of his time spent on tour and the horrors of not knowing who was going to make it out in the end. But, he assured me that the majority of the guards on duty here were willing to pay the ultimate sacrafice for the future generations that sat behind them. "They are the future after all!", Boris would say letting out a guffaw that almost made Katsuo smile. He liked Boris, hell Boris seemed to be liked by everyone in the library. It was too bad that Boris would not make it through the night as the glass in front of the hotel exploded into a violent display of crystallized rain. A car, a four door sedan to be exact, came crashing through the front of the library, on fire, and inside that car a woman screamed as blood splattered the remains of her windshield. It was then that the horde decided to enter their safe haven and it was then that Katsuo had decided to get as many out as he could with one other guard.

He tried to tell the other guards that it would be better to escape while they could through a back door, but the guards were prideful. They were former war heroes and veterans, they shouted at him, telling him that they could handle a handful of brainless beasts that had once been men. Katsuo had no time to argue as he dragged teens and children alike out into the street and made a break for the parking garage near the court house which had seen better days. Even as they ran they could hear the screams of the arrogant guards being slaughtered and Katsuo did his best to try and drown it out from his mind, but he knew better. He knew for the next few months the only thing he would remember were those screams as he tried to drift off to sleep. He looked back one last time as he saw a few zombies rush out of the backdoor that they had, they were chasing them like feral animals looking for food, and as Katsuo told the group to keep running as they entered the garage, he could only hope that these kids weren't as arrogant as the past generation which had wasted their lives fighting with foolish intentions.

-----------------------------------

*Present time*

Katsuo now knew just how fast and deadly these creatures could be. He had seen one flip a car as they had ran after them in the garage and knew that if he was going to make a stand now at least the kids would be safe. He took a defiant stance as they advanced rapidly and without hesitation ran forward with his sword slashing already. He willed it to extend and in a sickening display he aimed low, cutting through legs, and causing them to fall flat on their faces. Katsuo fell to one knee, he took rasping breaths as his ears picked up the sound of more undead on the way. He wondered if he could keep this up for much longer and as morningstar retracted once again it became painfully obvious that the eighteen year old would not have the stamina to keep up running if he continued to extend morningstar as he had been doing. However, that was the only way that Katsuo could kill mass amounts of them. He had barely any energy left and could barely keep running at this point, but he had to keep going. This was not about his life, but about the lives of the people he was trying to save and as he staggered back to his feet, holding morningstar tightly and watching the undead, now legless, crawling toward them with all of their might, he would turn, and keep running. He had to catch up to them because otherwise they would only have one person capable of defending them and that person didn't have the same skills as he did.

The only guard that had ran with him, had a gun, and not even a really amazing gun like an automatic weapon. No, this guy had a dinky pistol, and had ran with him and the kids not because of his want to help them, but because he was afraid. Katsuo couldn't blame him, but he knew that the guy would be barely any help in a situation like they were in, and as he rushed to see the group running ahead out into the darkness of night, Katsuo doubled his efforts to catch up. After all, the only way they were going to escape this mess was if they worked together to do so. There were no other options.

Word Count: 2,294
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:53 pm
"Earlier."

Raiko was spending her time on the roof tops, jumping to one from another. surveying the land below.this way of traveling was safe yes but it also gave her a good view of things. she could see the undead former humans walking around cannibalizing the living in hords. at First Raiko was unsure what was going on, but now there was no doubt. Just like the horror films of old it was zombies out to eat the flesh of man. ... A test needed too be done." I am not a human so i wonder if they will even attack me. If they don't attack me this is a GREAT time too get my loot on. No cops, no one manning the stor's. Yup good time to get free stuff." Raiko would start swaying in the wind as thoughts of unguarded treasure danced in her head. the glimmer of gold and precious gems fulling her eyes.

taking the opportunity the girl rushed to a large nearby pawn shop. standing on the top of an adjacent building she could see much to her surprise, there was no undead around its immediate area, but the door was clearly smashed in. "Aaaa 'WTF'...the nerve of some people. there are innocent women and men out there getting beaten to death and to think they would be people breaking in to places and stealing at a time like this. O well best check if they missed any goody's."

With a quick burst of Sonido she would already be ing side the shop. looking around she could see a lot of things missing. whole shelves, glass cases that had ben picked clean, but they was all to one side. the other side looked untouched. " Greedy like brats... they took all the guns. this is why hard-working people can't have nice things. some no good punks come along and take all the fun toys." the red-haired girl was nodding her head for a moment as if she was listening to some one talk tho she was all alone. "I feel you my friend they can all burn in hell. party poopers are the lowest scum there is. ya know? But ha is not ALL bad look ." Raiko would point at the other side that still had all its stuff. all the jewelry was still here as if they only thing the previous people wanted were the weapons... for some odd reason Raiko could not think of at the moment. The girl grabbing a duffle bag off the shelves and proceed to shatter the cases filling it with all the valuables. her voice grew louder as she started singing." so shiny shiny I am going to win, so shiny shiny I got a GEM!~ WHAT no way... hahaha ya right. ill tell you what friend, buy me a chinchilla than and we will call it fair sound good?... Phhh YA BUT it's just kuz I can be one does not mean I have one."

she was making far too much noise and the undead could hear her ... if not the whole block. as Raiko turned to the door there was all ready a group of them running at her. the one in front being rotting and ripped to shreds. "O my did you just come from a grave yard? kuz youre like drop dead gorgeous..." turning to her side as if some one was there. " Ya i sorry bud, but just look at him. its true right?.... I KNOW god... Sorry guy my friend here is rushing me so i have too be going now. Maybe i can play with you and your friend later but right now i got ta go. Where is that pet shop again?"

the undead man running at her with others closing in as well. he would grab her and go to bite her on the shoulder. "HEY I SAID NOT NOW MIster." flinging her arm up with great force her hand would collide with his chest ripping him in half and sent flying back, knocking down one of the others. but five more still walking at her as one was getting back up. the now half man walking on his hands at her." you right this lot is too pushy. IF you all don't stop and let us go i'll have to cut you up. do you really want that?" they were now just feet away from her and she smile. "must be masochist but I am game.... yaya i'll make good on my word don't worry bud. will just take a sek k?" almost out of know where a scythe spring forth in her hand. walking forward she would spin the reaper weapon around her. chopping, slicing, dicing thru the living impaired people before her. making their blood and guts paint the walls on her way out.

"now"

Raiko was running down an alley way as a large squad of zombies are in hot pursuit of her. her outfit now having splashes of blood all over it. she would pass a small group of survivors her eyes light up. seeing the ones chasing them as well. there was now two groups of zombies, one on each end of the alley. " Ggggaaaa" she look at one of the still liveing humans, a young girl who looked no more than 17."hey your what i ben looking FOR! AWWW look max its a WOLE FAMELY OF chinchillas. the little one is sooo cute." she hug on to the terrified girl and start cuddling her. "hey look! Fosas are chasing them to0. O no MAX dont what if they try to eat my new pets ?" Raiko would stand still for a moment looking off in to space while holding the girl tightly. "ya ya i see i see. If I kill them it's not really a problem. you keep all the little guys together ok max?"

letting go of the girl Raiko would yell at the survivors. "OK little ones snuggle up to maxxy k? I'm going to get read of all these damn nasty things." she would point near the girl who was now so scared she was sitting on the ground crying... and hopefully that all would lessen and jet behind Raiko. As she stepped out she pointed her arms straight out from her side's, one aimed to each end of the alley as a cero was charged and fired in each direction. the beams of light blasting down their paths and exploding on impacting their targeted groups, and also destroying the building walls that made up the alley blocking them in.

" ... what to you mean this is my fault. it was your plan, ga dude take responsibility some times. ya i got it. " charging a bala in her hand she blew a hole in the back of the building in front of her. " now before we go any of you fuzzywuzzy wants a snack?" she pull out a small green tablet dispenser with MRT on the side and pop out some and offer the to the groupe. "come to think of it ,,, ill have one myself. feels like for evs since I've eaten anything." she pop one of the Meal Ready to Take tablets in her mouth and swallow it

Almost instantly after swallowing it her facial expression and general way she carried herself would change." I... " Raiko looked around to see what was going on as if she was lost. "Soo its was all not real than? no zombies, no Fosa's , no chinchillas?...I just killed a lot of people didnt I?" ... "wait!" she would peak in to the bag she was carrying. "Nice so it was not all an illusion... and who are you guys? she look at katsou and his small group of people. and how much of that was real? where is max? naa he had to be fake... after all bunnys are not 6 foot tall."
Anonymous

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 am

-Earlier in the day, Could have been I mean the sun was higher in the sky...-

The handy thing about the undead was that they always came in different shapes and sizes. Big ones, small ones heck even kid sized little critters but they all had the same goal in mind and that was getting to their targets mind and deciding that it would be a good idea to munch on it for a while. Still though most people would claim this status as a negative point Reigen still felt that a lot of the crowds around seemed much like any other normal human except maybe a bit more bitey though I guess that depended on the day and activity honestly~ The strange thing the Demon noted however was that some of these creatures had seemed to shift from human like forms to more demonic creatures... How depressing the disease could effect his own kind, though seemingly they kinda deserved it if you can't see a zombie outbreak coming when you live in the city then why should you be any different from normal humans in the manner of your death... Though some of the big guys were a bit of a problem, their sizes varied to normal monster from behemoths that could range to a 2 stories in size. As the Demon knelt down from a rooftop he noted that some humans found themselves in front of such a titan all seemingly blathering at the impossibility of their predicament. "Oh well guess its my duty as a--- On second thought its cause I wanna kill a giant zombie." The well suited Gentleman changing his mind as he seemingly made a jump down on the creature's neck, with a quick flick of the wrist and added with a chain the creature's spine came clean out. "Wow! I didn't expect that to be so easy... You need to get more calcium in your diet mister Demon zombie guy..." The large body fell almost crushing the human bystanders looking at it Reigen seemed unimpressed. "Eh well guess he needed this too bad though~" Throwing the enlarge and monstrous bone aside the well dressed man looked to the group of seemingly teenagers that had made their way to his presence... "Oh boys and girls we are gonna have some fun today don't you worry..." Looking over where the giant had landed the Demon noted that a costume shop had appeared around the corner or at least where the corner used to be now there was a giant dead guy in it with a smile Reigen looked to them and simply wanted them to now that as of now it was probably going to get fun...

-Minutes Later-

They were decked out with protective gear and seemingly had managed to produce not bad weaponry for the bashing of the undead hordes the kids seemed more impressive than the demon expected but honestly when it came to him and them it was a world apart with them standing in fear of a giant and him making shadow puppets out of its arms. Though the teen expected this psycho would kill them instead he seemed entirely on point in the situation he hustled them to the costume shop and seemingly made sure that none of the terrible beasties outside could notice them or gather in great enough groups for them to be surrounded. It had seemed they had found some sort of survivalist whose skill and likelihood of keeping the dead at bay raised their mortality rate a lot higher than it had been previously. Suddenly the man reached inside one of the stores of the shop to procure what seemed to be a large fluffy and white rabbit suit.... "Okay one of you get in this now." Deadpan and seemingly serious before any of them could deny the man he raised his hand and began to speak again. "Before anyone says anything I have reason why I can't wear it firstly my hat wouldn't fit this and, I also don't want to... Besides this will grant protection for sure, its got enough covering that those animals outside wouldn't be able to reach you!" Sound more confident with this plan seemed to lead the scared kids to believe the man, they knew this wasn't a permanent solution and had to move soon so as one of the bigger guys raised his hand to be put in the bunny suit when he had taken his place as the big white target the three or four kids ran out with him to make a break for freedom.

-The present, though now its the past as this is being written though lets just get on with it....-

What. A. Disaster..... Honestly that could have only gotten worse if Reigen himself made an effort to do so, having a brisk jog through the alleyways to the hum of singing in the rain, while also holding a rabbit head in his arm... The kids decided to shout a warcry in the middle of a zombie attack... It wasn't that smart obviously.. Most where fodder before they hit the ground, others were already turning before that... Looking down at the rabbit head the Demon thought that at least he had a souvenir.. "Wait.... Still a human head in here... Darn now its worthless." Throwing down the bunny head the Demon noted that a group of people were seemingly hiding from the hordes, well at least he knew that he wasn't the only one left in the carousel of the macabre that had been made from the zombies of Saburo city... "Hey everyone! Any of you bitten or turning into brain dea--- Wait thats already happened to most... So anyone hurt I'm not in the mood for getting bitten or others around me getting hurt cause this outbreak is starting to hinder my progression through the day..." One of the girls was talking about a six foot rabbit however... "About 6'2 he was a little smaller than suggested but in the end it seemed to fit till the head came off, also nice to meet you." Walking past the woman Reigen noted that there had been signs of a cero blast and the hordes were seemingly knocked down... "Looks like some of them have a little bit of unlife in them, I suppose I could help with the clean-up..." Reigen looked over to the boy who seemed to be the leader of the band of ragtag survivors. "Well if you need an exit just ask and I'll oblige though you may wanna keep those people safe, seems the manic girl has a lot more bite than bark..." The Chain of greed whipping from his jacket the Demon had it fall before stabbing up one of the remaining creatures and bashing it along with two others along the walls. "Well this is the way you start making a omelette, eggs could be a bit fresher though..." The musing of the demon only showed that at this point he was enjoying every last minute of this little festival of the dead that the city had made for him to relish in with each and every head being and easy to use and affordable pinata.....

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:31 pm
For a few seconds, Katsuo had no clue what was going on, and with very good reason. He was now in the presence of multiple beings that normally a human would not like to walk into while walking the streets at night. A demon, he could tell by the way his spiritual signature came off to his eyes. The signature was sickly and gave him an almost nauseous feeling by just looking at it, and though he had never dealt with a demon before it was clear to him that this was how it was suppose to be felt. He had learned this through textbooks on the subject, as he had been interested in all of the species that mankind knew of after his spiritual awakening, and now standing before him was a bonafied demon. Demons were the worst type of being known to man and were responsible for a great deal of chaos throughout the millenias. Now standing before him, in a finely tailored suit he might add, the demon who had yet to give his name was offering them an out from this place. At what price though, Katsuo thought to himself as he stared intently at the demon who only moments ago obliterated a zombie without any after thought. It was true, among many other things, that demons were powerful beings with a great deal of mysticism, and uniqueness surrounding their powers. If this demon had the ability to get them out of here, he wondered as to in what sort of manner would they be cheesing it?

The other member of the weirdness brigade was an arrancar who had appeared out of nowhere and had been rambling on in some sort of delirium. He had no clue what the hell was going on with her mind, but to Katsuo he could only imagine that it was nothing good as she had been talking to them as if they were chinchillas only moments ago. The confusion as to why this particular arrancar lady was here or why she had treated human beings in such a manner quickly faded as the realization that an arrancar and a demon were here in a city that was vastly populated by humans. Was the arrancar here to feed? That fact alone caused the human to tense up and put himself a bit between the two individuals and the group of people herded behind him. He felt powerless without his awakening and even more so felt like that if they came at him he would be ill prepared to protect these people. Zombies were one thing, but beings like this were another. These weren't mindless creatures looking to eat flesh these were beings that could easily obliterate them if they wanted to. Katsuo edged the group back a bit, some of the humans realizing the situation they were in stayed behind the guy who had been protecting them, and while doing so kept their eyes on the two in front of them.

"We don't need any trouble. I'm just trying to help these people get out of the city alive.", Katsuo said keeping his eyes as stern as he could. It was a hard job standing tall in front of two powerful foes when you had no ace in the hole to rely on. Clutching on to Morningstar, his only true weapon at this point, he made sure to evaluate the situation rationally, and while doing so tried to act as a buffer against the two potential threats near him. Even though they were strong, Katsuo could sense that just by looking at him, he didn't falter or fall back a single inch. He knew he had to prove his worth, even to these people, and standing his ground was his only way of showing just how far he had gone so far. "Why are you both in the city anyway?", Katsuo said, keeping his eyes locked on the two of them for sudden movements as to show that they were ready to go on the attack. He wasn't racist to say the least, he was just worried about their intentions. He had, had a very bad week so far, and he didn't want to continue that week by having the blood of the innocent on his hand for being too trusting.

Demons and Arrancar just didn't offer a helping hand out of the kindness of their heart, or lack of heart. There usually was a catch, right? Or maybe they were stuck in the same situation as the survivors, stuck in the city, and unable to escape themselves. "I'm sorry if I don't sound too trusting of you guys. If one isn't cautious things could go south real quick.", Katsuo said with honesty. He had, over the course of the last week, learned this very thing first hand. There was, nothing to be gained for running in without any understanding of the situation, and even more so there was so much to lose for choosing to play dumb. Katsuo would not run in blindly again and even more so he wouldn't be played for a fool either. If they were going to make it our alive, the survivors would need to be armed, and even more so they would all have to work together to get out of this. He had no clue if a zombie could infect a demon or even an arrancar, but if they could then these two would need all of the help they could get as well. Katsuo, however remained on guard, not just for his own sake, but for the sake of the people behind him. They were relying on him to make good decisions and he wasn't going to let that reliance go to waste.

Looking back for only a second, he could see some of his fellow human's concern plastered across their face like a fresh coat of paint on a canvas. They were worried about his choice as much as he was. On one hand, letting these two join them would increase the chance of survival, and help them escape easier. On the other hand it could all be a ploy to get closer to them to attack them. There was of course a third option, the option that one of these two had released the virus spreading like wildfire, and making the zombies. In the end, he would have to make a choice, and stop being indecisive. With a deep sigh, Katsuo looked back at the two in preparation for whatever was to come.

Word Count: 1,093
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:23 pm
Raiko would stare at the boy her eyes holding a level of confusion in them as she was still questioning what all really happen and what was made up in her head. folding a finger to her lips "hmm well I know i was supposed to get some food and go back to my room... but the shops owner was all " her body would change in to that of the older shopkeepers in appearance. the quick and seamless change in her physical looks would most likely shock some of the humans. she would speak in a male's voice like if in a shakespearean play. "MY darling you're so beautiful it would be a tragedy if I did not join you on such a lovely night that should be spent in the arms of another." her voice and body than turning back to normal." or.. he may have ask to walk me home ... Humans A? Mouth said one thing body the other."

"But he got bitten and is dead now. WORST OF all the guy who bit him ruined the food. Such a waste." she laugh a little." and thin i ran into max.......Yaaa after that i cant tell you what happen as i am not sure my self." her hand would slide in to the bag and pull out a gold chain," but it looks like looting was real."

"O yes my name is .... hmmm any one got a mirror?" For a moment she for got what form her body was in and did not know witch name to use, she look down at her dressings and seen the long strands of red hair." O i am using my body... i am Raiko Mischevang. And who are you all?" She was just ignoring the humans defensiveness as it was more cute to her than any thing. Him trying to protect the others when none of them even looked tasty with their week spirits. If she wanted to eat any of them it would be him. the others were like celery, a Food that takes more energy to eat than its gives you. Her head would turn and look to the demon winking at him. " you as well what brings you out on this lovely night good looking."
Anonymous

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Seemed that the two who where worth anything had a lot too talk about whether it was either about themselves, or how they wanted to protect people or how they were hungry and just wanted a bite to eat then met a large 6 foot rabbit. Blah blah blah it was so uncomfortably dull.... Except maybe the last part, a bite to eat would be quite a nice little treat right now~ It seemed that the female could change her form, might be a demon, or a modified Arrancar, or could truly be some sort of old shopkeeper with the power to shapeshift... It was tangents like that which made Reigen glad he could understand that possibly she was something other than that... Not the best mental image to get stuck in your head. Though the human that looked to make a stand against the undead didn't seem to trust either of the creatures appearing before him, even though they were doing all the wetwork... And by 'we' Reigen almost always me and my chain... Credit had to be given where it was due. The human guarding the other expected their to be no trouble, seemed that he was not really the best leader these people could have hoped for when picking out the last survivors of a zombie virus. "Not looking for trouble? Well its shambling towards you in a rather odd almost undead manner... So really making the others around you feel safe and sound with words of encouragement only works if you can understand that the danger isn't already at the forefront."

As he spoke two hustling corpses moved closer and closer to him, only to be swept up and mash downwards by the animate chain. "Oh hey two for one nice..." The boy asked why the two of them were in the city, Reigen felt that it would be for the best to answer as truthfully as he could. "Well I was just looking to come watch a show in the big city and suddenly a zombie outbreak starts! That live opera of dawn of the dead truly has taken a turn for the worse..." Well that as it stood was about as truthful and nice as the demon was willing to get for the time being. "I guess I should at least say my name, Reigen no need to remember it if you've been picked out for meat shield duty, you'll know you have been when I suddenly throw you and you can't feel anything anymore..." The Demon seemed to be playing with the monsters that were looking to eat him, the Chain of greed acting more like a weed whacker than a devilish weapon.

The boy tried to make the point that trusting the two of them was something he couldn't be willing to do considering he could feel their powers and seemingly origins. "Oh come on! I mean..." The chain of greed would suddenly pierce the many heads of zombies and move them around like finger puppets. "What's not to trust?" Looking over to the female now, gladly female again... She entered in and asked him for his reasoning as well. "Oh well you know, enjoying the nightlife, really getting in deep with the people... Lively bunch even if its an ironic sense of it... Then again, seems your story and look is more entertaining than a bunch of shambling corpses..." The two clearly felt no danger as they talked... The gift of being a creature of the night in a world gone mad had the advantage of it being the same verse different song....

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Night of The Living Dead [Zombie Burst Mission] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum