Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jack K Schmidt
Jack K Schmidt
Starter Member

James the Quincy [WIP] Empty James the Quincy [WIP]

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:47 am
James the Quincy [WIP] Image7213_zpsaee993a6

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7204_zps9db8bbf1

- Name: James van der Linde
- Titles: The Ice King
- Bloodline: Pureblood
- Affiliation/Rank: Unaffiliated

- Appearance Age: 25

- Appearance Description:

Hair: James' hair is fairly long, reaching just below in keeping with his colonial style of dress, it is often messy and unkempt. However when he is in the presence of important company he will tie his hair back in the same manor as George Washington. James' hair is white, earning him the scorn of his classmates, who used such a color as an excuse to pick on him.

Face: The first thing one notice's about James' face is his piercing blue eyes which in conjunction with his hair and attitude lead to the nickname, the Ice King. James has a scar starting from his forehead that goes down and to the left under his left eye. This scar was received during a particularly rough battle with a Hollow who James just barely managed.

Body: James is 6'3, despite the fact he has a perfectly normal figure he is in fact quite physically fit. James' training focused on improving pink muscles, as supposed to the white muscle and red muscle training undertaken by bodybuilders. James has a few scars on his body, one on his chest in which he was almost stabbed through the heart (fortunately James was born with his heart on the wrong side).

Clothes: James sticks to a more Colonial style of dress, choosing to wear a white dress shirt, a blue ascot, a white and blue colonial jacket, white breeches and white boots. In addition to his sanrei glove James wears another glove that looks nearly identical. Although unlike his sanrei glove, the replica simply creates a fashionable symmetry between both of his arms.

Tattoos: James has three major Tattoos, one on his face which resemble Native American war paint. The second of James' tattoos is on his back, it is of a Quincy zeichen, this tattoo covers most of his back. Jame's final Tattoo is one on

- Appearance Picture: https://i.imgur.com/EIOmu0u.png

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7205_zps57f919e8

- Personality: (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7209_zps8b80f48a

- Background: (Please be sure to have at least 3 paragraph's of history for your Quincy Character)

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7206_zps01f9957d

- Human Skills: (What skills does your Quincy have that doesn't involve spiritual powers?)

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7207_zpse2a38669

- Quincy Items: (List any type of Quincy Tool or Item your character has in their possession here.)

- Quincy Cross: https://i.imgur.com/r96d5OG.jpg

- Sanrei Glove: (If your character has a Sanrei Glove, type it out here.)

- Other Skills: (If you have any other Quincy Related powers you want to add, put it here. You can find more info about them here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8128-the-quincy)

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7214_zpsdd48129c

- Type: Longbow
- Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/LqWR9wa.png
- Reishi Color: blue

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7212_zps86e0713d

(NOTICE: ONLY ADMINS CAN APPROVE THIS SECTION! YOU MUST GET ADMIN PERMISSION TO HAVE ONE)

- Name: (What is your Vollständig's name?)
- Appearance: (What does your Vollständig look like?)
- Abilities: (What does your Vollständig do?)

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7210_zpsced45884

- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Adept
- Weapon Skill:Advanced

- Marksmanship: Master
- Blut: Beginner
- Hirenkyaku: Advanced
- Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Master

James the Quincy [WIP] Image7211_zps6bce60c4

- Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James the Quincy [WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999James the Quincy [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

James the Quincy [WIP] Empty Re: James the Quincy [WIP]

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:25 am
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Right now I'm going through and sending reminders in WIP from everything dating back from August 01 and backwards. So, since it seems this application hasn't had work, I was wondering what was your plans for this character and if you wanted me to archive this or anything? Don't sweat this message, I'm just going through and reminding people these characters exist.

You also contact me here for a response:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

James the Quincy [WIP] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James the Quincy [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000James the Quincy [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 pm
I need a response in a few days, please. Thank you. <3

James the Quincy [WIP] FXpoQxJ
James the Quincy [WIP] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James the Quincy [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000James the Quincy [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:33 am
Moving to inactive. Notify me when you'd like it back please.

James the Quincy [WIP] FXpoQxJ
James the Quincy [WIP] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James the Quincy [WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999James the Quincy [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:40 am
MOVING

Well, seeing how this was in inactive characters, I'm going to go ahead and move it into archive. @Jack you can go ahead and request it be move if you ever come back, so I hope to see this character finished one day if you ever return to Platinum Hearts.

James the Quincy [WIP] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum