Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Thing Your Character Said...

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:11 pm
"COME ON THEN. LET'S DESTROY THE EARTH AROUND US IN ORDER TO BEAT EACH OTHER TO A BLOODY FUCKING PULP. SOUNDS FUN HUH?!"

Azure Iramasha

The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Thing Your Character Said...

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:16 pm
”And I believe your extraordinarily special”

Ryou Iramasha to Azure Iramasha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:32 pm

"K-A-Z-U-M-I! YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT! IF YOU CANT' DO IT...then you suck, bakkkaaaaaa~!" - Cirno to Kazumi while trying to train her in a pom-pom based cheer leading dance. Which was soon followed by this

"BUT, K-A-Z-U-M-I! EVEN IF YOU S-U-C-K, YOU'LL STILL GET BACK AND W-I-N BECAUSE YOU ARE T-R-A-C-K R-A-C-K! NOTHING STOPS THE TRACK RACK!"

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14264-in-the-sands-of-the-iramashsa-settlement-an-angel-girl-an-all-star-track-runner-learn-self-defense-lessons#91853

The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:35 pm

More or less, this quote was made when Azure asked "Why aren't you depressing?" to Radioactive and asked him to live for something more than just fighting.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...hahahahahaha...that's laughable. I've lived for eight hundred years and I'm tired, boy. The desire to fight is the only thing which has kept my soul in tact. Every moment of every day is a battle to maintain my body, my mind and my sense of self."

Later on in the fight, this happened when Radioactive started biting out chunks of Azure's neck

"You feel those fangs gnawing on you?"

"Those fangs were forged from a long since dead desire to protect a family that is no longer here. All I have left now are those instincts from when I was a man, a husband and a father. They will madly guide me until I've met a primal force within this universe that ceases my existence. For her sake, I won't die like some pathetic coward."

Then after a break in the fighting, this quote followed

"Hahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahaha....GAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! I'm an entirely depressing being, but I don't let it define me, kid. Life is a constant series of fights, battles and challenges; but I fight to spite that bitch who gives me life and continue on until the bones in my body grind to dust, the energy within me evaporates to nothingness and the loss spark of fire in my conscious fizzles out into the great beyond."

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13917p10-the-radioactive-shark-versus-the-hybrid-king-platinum-heart-tournament-arc#92811

The Last Thing Your Character Said... - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum