Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Should I Awoo?
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by Shizuo

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Guest

» With all due respect, [Open?]
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Mercenary Work [Law, Atlas]
Yesterday at 12:02 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Sōsuke Aizen [FINISHED]
Yesterday at 8:19 am by Absentee

» Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site!
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:47 pm by Gladius RP

» I Was Born Ready, Sumire! [OPEN]
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:41 am by Henrex

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:12 pm by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:55 pm by Shizuo

» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2607 registered users
The newest registered user is TheBakersDozenPoodleMoth

Our users have posted a total of 123773 messages in 18885 subjects
Share | 

Vizard Winter Training [Hero Quest Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
20Piopi
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Vizard Winter Training [Hero Quest Mission]   Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:34 pm

"Using my faith stone. Okay. Kenta confirmed as he went in the direction the Angel of Ice 'shooed' him to. To the near edge of the mountain they were located on top of. "Cirno told me to focus on my faith stone, it will give me power," Kenta looked down upon his left hand before slowly lifting it to the heavens.

"Don't forget about us!" Eregantou reminded the Reaper, "Remember, I- uh we can also lend you power to complete this task" Kenta could feel her smile. Then she turned her voice to the other occupant, "We're helping him, right?" to which Xander could only nod with a sigh. Kenta knew the relationship between those two were always strained and he wonder if they would ever work together outside of combat, "That's a bit far fetched," shaking his head and finally activating his Hollow powers.

Some time passed and during that time Kenta was concentrating the Hollow energy into his palm and thinking about the things he wanted to protect. "The children that can barely walk, the elderly that can no longer stand, the weak, the young, the ones that strive to help others..." among others things. For the first few minutes it looked like the Vizard was simply standing there with his left hand raised in the air, but then sparks of Hollow energy started up, centering at his raised hand, trying to condense and become a ball. The snow around the Vizard started to float up slowly as Spiritual Power poured out of Kenta, and a glow started emanate from his chest. A red glow in the shape of a heart.

Finally, all the Hollow energy met in the hand stretching out into the heavens gaining mass and a circular shape until it looked to be unstable. The red mass was then shot out into the clouds, a light visible from the bottom of this island. If anyone just so happened to look up at that precise time they would see a dazzling red beam shoot out from on top the snowy mountain.

-Kenta Yamada

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Vizard Winter Training [Hero Quest Mission]   Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:05 pm

[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]