Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT]

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:27 am

SHOW A LOOK

HAVE A LOOK

GIVE A LOOK

Inside the capital city of The Demon Queen Mana Asthavon, in her palace there was a huge commotion going on. Demons of nobility, Shinigamies, humans and other members of different races, all of high status of power were now gathering in one place for a quite uncommon reason. Inside the fortress of Madness in a single ball room the birthday of a certain Danava took place.

Stheno Asthavon, Danava of Annihilation and Guard was the lucky birthday girl and the cause of this gathering. She was standing in the entrance to the ball room, wearing a huge, pink and red silk dress, something one would see in late of barok. Her long, pink hair were made in a single bun while one snake hanged each side of her face. A red ribbon was tied around the neck of each snake.

The girl would greet each newcomer with a polite smile, some small, unimportant question and the allow them to enter the ball room. This was done by her personally just because she wanted to know who did and who didn't come. The ball room inside was a mix of style and nightmares. A giant humans skeleton had been chained to the ceilings, holding thousands of small candles on it, decorated with pink, girly ribbons, as well, as other cute decorations. The walls were made from yellow bone, paintings of different Asthavons watching over the ball. There were dozens of tables, all full with different foods and drinks. Starting from the regular things, such as eggs filled with cheese, ending to some really grotesque things, as bowl full of humonoid eyes, plates filled with neatly ordered fingers and fountains of fresh blood. Probably the most repulsive part of this meal were the tables where living, breathing humans, Irimasha, Shinigami were chained for those who enjoyed their meal to be fresh.

In the four corners of the ball room three harpies per corner sat, singing the most calm and alluring songs, overwhelming a persons soul with emotions of awe, courage and inspiration. Standing three times taller then any of the guest a giant Ifrit walked around, eyeing anyone who was trying to do anything suspicious. A small girl, just a young child, flew through the guest, holding plates of drinks and snacks, offering everyone what she got. The girls face and clothing resembled those of ancient China.

Upon the people gathering in larger masses Stheno left her post at the door and went inside herself, feeling the need to entertain her guests with the girls presence. This was the first year she was hosting the ball alone, without her brother, so of course the young lady felt a bit nervous, while grabbing a single eye ball to munch on, before returning to work. The warm, red liquid was cleaned off her fingers with a napkin and then Stheno was off. The girl so liked her snacks to be fresh and warm...Though, less screaming would be nicer.

Coding By:
[THEFROST]

Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] RDLUVBj
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty Re: Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT]

Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:28 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: The Birthday Massacre - Song: Horrorshow - Word Count: 675

A spooky, spooky ball in the hall of The Demon Queen's manor? Oh -- how wondrous~!

Time seemed to just fade, corrode and fall into the sands of oblivion when it came to how the mind of Mana perceived things. So, when the thumping of a wicked boogy bounced up to her throne, The Demoness almost had half a mind to make a fuss -- if it wasn't for the fact she was reminded of such a trivial thing as a birthday.

That's when she stopped herself, tapped her chin and remembered that beings of their caliber still celebrated such silly things. When you get to be over four hundred years old, birthdays sorta' lose their charm. But, perhaps her sister was still attached to such giddy little concepts. So, if she cared so much about it, the elder sister couldn't help but oblige, no? No one liked a party pooper, after all~

Therefore, as she slithered and molded herself into the shadows, this wicked empress of the night would travel through the darkness of the palace until she was brought straight to the pit of Stheno's shadow. Once her foul aura was fixated to that spot, it would only take but a few seconds for her formless shape to arise out of the shade as a blob of blackness.

After a few more moments, it would mend, take shape and form the whole of The Royal Asthavon's body. Skin as pale as snow, eyes as emerald as gems, horns as thick as Satan's claws and hair as raven as a bird; the bare physical appearance of The Queen made her appear as quite the ghost of the party. Once her high-heels, tights, dress and gloves materialized; The Empress let out a happy sigh and admired her own black-on-black appearance as she rubbed her hips, wriggled them and snickered.

In mere milliseconds, those hands would move from her sides and cover the face of her dear little sister in order to blind her vision with the palms of her mitts. Then, with a soft whisper of the air, The Elder Sibling would blow into Stheno's right ear and utter these words:

"Ha-ppy Birth-day lit-tle sis-ter~"

There would be a pause between each word, then another puff of air before The Asthavon would pull back, let out a witch's laugh and observe the stunned reaction of the guest as their Queen had made her surly appearance to the ball. Many seemed quite happy to see her, and others were cheering the arrival of the Queen; because who didn't like someone which brought great prosperity, riches and power to the kingdom they belonged to?

So, cheer and make merry was the course of thought Mana went with as she snapped her fingers and let her maddening aura thrust itself against the room. As, in doing so, everyone would let out a burst of laughter and feel the manic surge of her powers alluring grip. It would be a kick to the senses, an opening of the mind and a straight trip to loosening up and making this ball become quite the fancy shin-dig.

While, at the same time, the birthday girl should loosen up and find herself becoming giddy, energized an thrilled -- as the birthday girl should. Thus, with the wink of an eye, and a flash of movement, The Royal Mistress would find herself in the lap of Stheno before flicking her nose and giving a cocky smirk:

"So tell me, kiddo, what exactly do ya' want for this birthday of yours~? I ain't too good with surprises, so hit me with something nice~ I'm sure you are dying for something. After all, you share my blood: us Asthavon's are creatures of greed."

Then, with that bold statement, Mana would simply holler out a vicious laugh before staring her sister in the eye and waiting for a reply.

Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:00 pm

A grand ball within a demon queen's realm. Well, naturally anyone well connected would be there. Or at least, anyone who wanted to know what chaos could emerge from something like that. The family which had entered definitely fit into that last category, the lanky figure in a black suit feeling uncomfortable as always within it. A bolt screwed through his head and stitches along his skin, but there was no mistaking the iconic round-rimmed glasses and lanky gray hair. This was the Doctor, Kabuto Hebi… and he had brought along his family.

Cradled in his arms, sleeping despite all of the noise around them, was little Rasuca. Wrapped around his arm to his side was Suzu. Rasuca was still asleep, his ears having evolved against the noise already, preventing it from disturbing his resting form. Around his neck was that peculiar cable that had adorned his body ever since their family visit to Antartica, wrapped like a necklace with the strange closed eyeball dangling in the center. The Doctor remembered how much Rasuca had screamed for the days after that… and how much reassuring he had had to do to convince his wife that their child would get through it. He's my son. He can endure any kind of punishment… even the wrath of an angry god.

As the Doctor mused over that, he raised his head, having just caught the snippet of the Demon queen's conversation, pausing in front of her. If Suzu wanted to roam around the ballroom, she was free to. "I'd say so. Do you still use that kitchen instrument you asked Santa for?" The Doctor asked with a knowing smile, before feeling Rasuca rouse himself a bit next to him. Turning his head, he gently pet the child's hair, causing him to calm down once again as the Doctor cradled him. "Hehe… this little one gets excited whenever I mention the big man in red. He got so many presents this year…" The Doctor said, the smile on his lips genuine for once in his life, though its inherent duality could not be removed.

"Yes, you may want to create a list. Thank you for the invitation. I'm not sure who it was that I had to obtain it from, but I assure you that they are not missing out on the night's festivities." The Doctor explained, tilting his head to the side, his snake-like slits of eyes shining. "Still though, I find myself curious. What kind of entertainment is in store for us tonight? Madame Madness, I'm sure Rasuca will be happy to see you as soon as he wakes up… so you may want to prepare yourself." He finished with a small laugh, the babe in question struggling about in his arms as it reached them around the Doctor's neck, holding on firmly as it snored...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:58 pm

SHOW A LOOK

HAVE A LOOK

GIVE A LOOK

Everything went more or less smooth. Everyone seemed pleased so far. People were talking, eating or just enjoying their time. Stheno was maybe the only one who felt tired. Going from one guest to another, talking, smiling and trying to act as the perfect hostess. Before they both, she and Anulap, did this, but now it was all up to her alone and the girl was already mentally strained.

The surprise came while speaking with one of the dukes of the most remote locations of Demon Realm. Something ominous, overwhelming and powerful felt like filling her body, freezing her heart and stopping the world just for a moment. But then it disappeared, as love, recognition and warmth of safety washed over. Others may fear this presence, respect it, but the young Asthavon just loved it with all her heart.

Then came the quick moment, few blinks of eye, before Stheno felt the hot breath of her beloved sister on her neck and ear, crawling down the spine and prickling each nerve with pleasant wave of electricity. A high pitched scream escaped the girls mouth, before she turned and hugged her most dearest sister.
"SIS!!! Yay, you actually came!!! I feared you will be too busy with everything that is happening at the moment with Vanguards and such, but...YAY!!!"

This was all followed by not only overjoyed gazes, but also those full of jealousy, anger and dissatisfaction. Yes, Stheno was maybe a Asthavon, but she was also only a lonely Duchess and between other high ranking demons mostly all looked down on the stupid girl. Though in this moment she could not care less.

A light push, a bit of force and suddenly the girl was pushed in a shadow forged throne, her sister Mana sitting down in the pink haired girls lap. It probably seemed funny and weird from a bypassers point of view, a girl in slim, black dress sitting in a lap of a girl with a huge, pink one.

But this moment of Stheno's joy was cut short as Mana asked what the girl wanted for her birthday. Even with the mood boosting effect The Queen of Demons had released the girls face saddened for a split moment. Just a blink of a eye, but then she again smiled and everyone could believe they were just seeing things.
"Well, if you ask, I wouldn't mind, if you could find me someone to teach about Demon Magic! While I'm not Anulap I don't want to stay the silly girl I am!" a light, cheerful laugh, though behind it there was more weight, then one could imagine. What now spoke at this moment was brothers and sisters rivalry...And this fact hurt the girl.

And then people started to approach. Everyone wanted to give their respects to the Queen of this great nation. The cause they were what they are now. In a blink of an eye the party, where the girl should be the center of attention changed and now everyones focus was set on Mana.

Stheno didn't object, had gotten used to being in the background. Saying the truth, it had always been her job to stay behind, guard and destroy those who were in the way of her loved ones. So as more and more demons surrounded their Queen to speak, the pink haired girl simply stood besides her sister as a shadow. A maid. Invisible and present. Most of the demons goals in here was to come in hopes of meeting Mana Asthavon, rather then to spend some time with a little girl.

What caught the danavas attention was a peculiar male with pale white serpant skin approaching her sister. Other party guests stepped right back as if trying to avoid a predator and it was weird, knowing just what kind of people had gathered at the girls party. What was weirder, this man had actually brought a kid with him, so cute Stheno's eyes were fixed on the little guy almost instantly, and seemed quite calm about letting him near the Queen of Madness.

She didn't remember inviting such a person, but as he spoke it seemed that someone from the party had invited the male. Both of Sthenos snakes, those coming out from her hair, perked up in reaction of the guy and seeing his snake-like appearance the girl let out a quiet sight, feeling sad that she can't be in her true appearance.

As the conversation continued it was obvious this man had come just to speak with Mana, even making Stheno think that he had misjudged who was hosting the evening. Again, she didn't mind and as both "adults" were talking the pink haired girl simply bowed to them both, before departing.
"I will leave you here! I need to attend to keep this night enjoyable. It was nice to meet you mister and lets talk later sister!" There wasn't actually anything urgent to do, but it never hurt to monitor anything, as the strange man seemed to want to talk with the older Asthavon alone. She just wondered, what kind of red man he was talking about?

Coding By:
[THEFROST]

Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] RDLUVBj
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: SharaX - Song: Spider Dance - Word Count: 835

So many beautiful boys

So many beautiful girls

So many beautiful ladyboys~

Yes, yes, yes!

This was what a party was suppose to be. As all the lively attendants of Demon World were drawn like a moth to the fire by the Asthavon's allure! For it was clear to see the command that their family had and Mana couldn't help but give another wild cackle out. The air was ripe with a maddening party glow and it was pulling all sorts of wonderful beings into it's sinister clutches. With a glance to her side, The Manic Master of the realm was already aware of the cluster of lunacy which was brewining within the confines of their lovely little home. Since this depravity seemed to bring out a certain snake-y guest: Dr.Hebi himself!

What? Did you think she couldn't sense him LONG before his arrival? Get real! She was The Danava of Madness and heir to Eris: if anyone could sense madness in between worlds, it certainly would be The Demon Queen herself. So, by the time him and his little twerp crashed on the scene, The Royal Mistress of the evening would be seen waving her pale hand at them both. For it was rather amusing to see them have the brass balls to want to come to this place after everything Mana picked up on Rascua's encounter with ol' Khala.

Though -- that wasn't much of her concern. The Demon Queen couldn't care one bit about that scuffle as it was irrelevant to her own agenda. So, instead of shooting up the ol' boy with crimes against Khalaism, Mana saw better fit to let it slide as she had ambitions which sought past her sisters crazed and demonic outburst. Instead, she had better things to worry about: like summoning cake and cookies.

"I wouldn't be two times the chef Paula Deen is without it, toots~!"

With a wriggle of her nose, The Royal Demoness would snap her fingers and have a massive emerald oven poof itself into existence above them all. After the sound of a "ding" echoed throughout the room, a cake filled with blood, bones, sweets, strawberries, flesh, organs and eyeballs would come out of it's tray. This demonic piece of food levitated downward to a bone-y table; one which seemly appeared right out of nowhere as well. And one which seemed to be able to move on it own; as the legs of the skeleton table jumped up, ran over and stopped in front of both Mana and Stheno in order to catch the satanic goodness of the Birthday Girl's birthday cake.

"Aren't I just the giver, sis? Give, give, give; that's all I do! CAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

After her boastful laugh, The Wicked Witch of The West would then point her lone claw at Rascua and have -- a miniature Santa curl up into his arms. Mhm, she was just that nice, wasn't she? Wrap Mana up in a bow and just call her the satanic Jesus why don't you!

"Now tell me, I'm doin' all this givin, what have ya got for the star of the show, here?"

Yet another cackle echoed out of the mouth of The Demoness as she seemed more than thrilled at dragging her sibling back into this. As from the shadows of her dress did numerous tendrils of emerald and shade hues emerge. They would grab each of the limbs of Stheno, thrust her back into the lap of Mana and she'd give a sickening grin as she'd have her slithery tongue lick the nose of her sister and drip it's demonic saliva upon her bare bosom.

"Who said anything about ya' leavin'? As ya are super right: I'm a busy lil' lady and I won't have my lil' sis skip out on her own party."

With her tongue retreating back to where it belongs, inside her mouth, The Queen of Demons would then cackle and gently let her sister go as the appendages simiarly retracted back inside herself as her right eye winked once more.

"Unless ya' wanna ditch these scufflebutts and learn some real demonic magic. Ya' are an Asthavon afta' all, and maybe it's time I teach ya a thing or two about royal magic if it's somethin' ya so want for ya' birthday, s'ugah."

If this women used the word "ya" one more time you'd think it was the only thing she knew. However, besides that fact, there seemed to be an earnest intent held in those words. Past all the horrid texan twang and slang, the elder sister didn't care two shits of a bull to train her sister if that's the wish she desired. It was just a matter of making up her mind and deciding what she wanted to do with her birthday.

After all -- she was the birthday girl, not lil' miss Manic Mana Asthavon over here~!

Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hellbound Party[SOCIAL EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 am

Probably best not to relax around that… One part of the snake mused to himself, though he naturally did not allow for such emotional sentiments to be represented on the outside of his body. ...Ow. The Doctor felt the small child in his arms stirring. Rasuca had also been disturbed by the noise. The Doctor gently rocked the child in his arms, attempting to keep him at least slightly calm.

...Family, hmm…? The Doctor thought with his eternal smile on his lips, the small child in his arms resting into its father's arms. It was rather unfortunate to see the young girl be superseded of attention for that of her sister… But, the Doctor supposed, that was simply the way things were. He knew that he himself was no better. Still though, he would have hoped that the other gathered persons would have more decency then such a lowly creature as himself.

"Oh, come now. The Mistress of Madness may be the host of this realm, but certainly you'll allow for me to grant tribute to the host of the evening?" The man remarked, before reaching into the folds of his suit before slowly drawing out a box. Contained within it was a small monocle, which had the ability to grant 'clarity'. It would allow for the girl to gain a bit of 'insight' the more that she used it… and just possibly help for her to sort out those conflicting feelings within her. The Doctor did his research, and was well aware of how this host was generally regarded. However, how much fun was that, really? This would be far more interesting, if she chose to accept the present.

While it was certainly true that Rasuca had had an encounter with one of the most prominent figures of Demon World… The Doctor honestly did not believe for that encounter to have harmed their relations. In fact, he was more then proud of his son for having been able to survive such an encounter. "Glad to… hear it…" The Doctor told Mana in reply, though he was uncertain who this 'Paula Dean' character was. Likely some legendary chef who used their abilities to craft food which was remembered for generations. The Doctor still had much to learn.

Rasuca soon found the… toy, and cradled it in his arms, while the Doctor's presence slowly wrapped small stitches around it, ensuring that the two of them would be comfortable. The Doctor smiled gently, before turning his attention back to the cake. He gave a small chuckle, having remembered that his own cutting implement had been summarily destroyed the previous year from his combat in the Platinum Heart tournament. Ah well. I do wonder if there are any beings here whose stomachs would be incapable of consuming it… The Doctor merely looked at Rasuca, whose eyes had opened and were now staring at the cake with intent, his little hands reaching out as he made small noises of desire.

"Well… I did have one thing I wished to inquire about, if it wouldn't be too much of a bother… and that would quite simply be that if you were to find my boy here in your realm, by accident… that you would allow for me to handle his punishment for anything he might do." The Doctor requested, a smile on his face. Essentially, he was requesting that Rasuca have some small amount of protection within Demon Realm… partially because of the small trouble he had run into back at Madness City… but also because the Doctor was not sure how Rasuca would react to punishment by demons, at least at this juncture. While he was well aware that his child enjoyed wandering off by himself… he also had to at least slightly protect his child. That was, after all, the duty of a father. If she denied the request, there was little that the Doctor could do about it…

However, to have the Doctor, Kabuto Hebi, owe you one… was not something bad in the least.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum