Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Yesterday at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

Idol Entertainment [Hero Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
24025/99999  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Idol Entertainment [Hero Quest]   Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Climbing a snowy mountain wasnt as hard as one would think it would be! Well at least not to Hayato. With his greater than normal stamina from all his years of boxing it was a cinch! Though having magic ice skates that allowed him to effortlessly glide across any surface. Due to the freezing conditions Hayato was wearing a thick orange coat, blue yarn hat, beep blue ski pants and boots that had platinum colored blades. It looked a bit strange to see him go up the mountain with skating motions since it isnt something ones mind could easily interpret.

After a while he reached the plateau on top, where things got.... hot. The landscape completely changed. It was almost as if he had entered the realm of summer. He groaned as he was quickly getting too hot in his winter gear. He skated a little bit into the grassy area. As he did his clothes shimmered as glowing glittering lights spiraled around his body. From the bottom of his body they rose changing the clothes he was wearing. His boots turned into blue sneakers, ski pants disappeared as he was now wearing deep blue some shorts, coat turned into an orange tank top, his hat disappeared as he was now wearing sunglasses.

He looked around the area and was quite amazed at how this place existed up here. Wait he remembered why he was here. There was supposed to be someone looking for heroes to join some sort of hero team. There was some training involved and he was here for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Idol Entertainment [Hero Quest]   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 pm

[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

"Months ago I had to fight myself, in a sense. My inner traumas manifested themselves as a Saca Dila. All my hopelessness, hatred, fear, sadness. I had to face them by myself, as thousands of people watched it happen, in person and on TV." Hayato then looked down at his hands. "I put up a good fight. I discovered new powers as I overcame each of my failings." He then had a long pause. "But I died that day. His hatred was too strong." He then clutched the area over where his heart should be with his hands. "He ripped out my heart, and with it my soul. Everything went dark. Everything was black. I was lost. But then I started to hear voices. The area around me started to fill with thousands of lights. It was everyone that was watching calling out for me not to give up. Later on I found out that Pierre had used one of his abilities to bring me back to life, but they had to use a stone I had to bring me back. That stone had been passed down through generations in my family. Now it holds my consciousness, my life."

He chuckled as he looked at Cirno, tears still rolling down his cheeks. "Sorry. It seems I have rambled on once again! I didnt use to be this way. Ever since that day I really havent been the same."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Idol Entertainment [Hero Quest]   Sat May 14, 2016 2:58 pm

[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]