Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)

Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 pm
Ye gods, that hurt. No matter how many times Yaksha went through it, no matter how often he was struck, it never got any easier. His entire world seemed to explode with noise and sound, his hands resting limply at his side and his eyes gazing up at the sky. The moon there was shining down on him, its light mocking as always. He was almost prepared to just call it quits and start burrowing into the sand; to put this conversation to an end before she had another chance to strike, or before she would just idly dip off like that once more.

And then her shadow fell, that face falling over him once more. He stared up at her, mask splitting open into a wide, almost cool grin. There was still that pity there, still that absolute sense of cool control. And now there was something else there. Something almost knowing. She had fallen for his comments almost perfectly; the words were just right, there was absolutely no sense that she was worried, but...it stirred, all the same. That enormous, incredible thing under the ground shifted and rolled, revealing more of its vague, shadowy shape to him. Yes, the comment had gotten a reaction out of her. However minute, it had done its intended job.

Yaksha folded his hands over his chest, looking up at the sky, and then exhaling in a slow, almost languid manner. He sat there, blinking slowly; there was a sense of quiet, cold, pensive silence about him now, as if he were dredging through his thoughts for just the right words.

"It was a small thing, for me. Albinism. And a bit of awkwardness. I had the right number of fingers, the right number of legs. I had strange eyes, strange hair, strange skin. I was human in every objective criteria. And yet that wasn't sufficient. I was shoved off into a corner, and told that I was a wretched, unholy thing that never should have been. You..."

Yaksha leaned forward just a bit, elbows pressed into the ground.

"You have a good poker face, but it's the hands that gave you away. Say what you want about personal space, there was simply too much...panic behind that blow. You and I both know I can't do a single thing to hurt you, Arabella. You could smash me into a pulp at any moment. So why did I detect a hint of fear, when you struck me?"

Another shot in the dark, but Yaksha was old, and he knew where to aim. The hideous shadowy thing in the depths was something he didn't know, and this girl wasn't something he could fathom. But the world moved in patterns and rhythms, and if there was one thing Yaksha knew, it was this.

Anyone who worked this hard to keep a secret lived in eternal fear of having it come out. And no one would ever proclaim their place in a demographic they hated so much, if they had no secrets.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:46 pm

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012
”I just dislike you being close to me”

Her response was clear cut as her hand gently slid against the underside of the beasts jaw. Such a tender touch, and her skin was admittedly soft and supple. A far cry from the fierce warrior that she really was. It almost was like her body had been frozen at a certain point in time and she had ceased aging beyond that point. Other than that just as he was fishing for her past, she was actively tangoing with him as well. Infact at this point her eyes which had been lidded underneath her lashes had the slightest glimmer of emotion in that emotionless shell. Maybe a flavor of amusement had finally broken in the shell that was her icy exterior. Even if it was quickly whisked away by the remainder of her natural instinct to hide such things, even among supernatural beings she could be considered. . . Guarded.

As the male had tried to get up the female had applied more force the hand that had caressed his jaw pressing into his chest to hold him against the cold rocky beneath them that was shattered. Her head cocking ever so slightly to the side as he said his peace and she thought about it. ”..He’s right, i may have been a little obtuse and reacted too obviously. If i wish to keep my secrets my own, i must calm down, i must play it off. I must divert his attention to another story. Another time, another place. “ Her mind was whirring with ways to deflect the line of thought he was pursuing. Eventually she settled on something which normally startled people, even if she abhorred wanton violence against sentient, and peace-loving beings.

Her sword was angled just as such that she could have brought it around and bifurcate him in seconds, and she made sure he was well aware of that fact by putting it in a painfully obvious place in front of the lad. Other then that though her expression was a tad too keen for her to just be playing this off. So as her lips parted and her hot breath filled up the air the words that came from them had been coy and unlike the emotionless veil earlier, had a slight “flavor” of amusement at him, but then again it could be fabricated~ After all she was certianly not above using deception to keep her secrets as her own secrets.

”..You know, i don’t have a single clue about what you are insinuating. I have just reacted as anyone who had someone unwittingly barging into their personal space. If i panicked it could just be because you look quite . . . Horrendous. “

Her words had been designed to be prodding, to get him riled up to the point that he hopefully would cease to think about the conundrum that most were faced with her existence. Although of course it probably wasn’t enough to get him to completely divert from his favored topic of interest. Which was why when he began to talk about her “Poker” face, she blinked slowly, as if saying he was being absurd~ Amusing but completely absurd, her answer was along the lines of.

”..My face is my face, i don’t know how it pertains to a game of gambling and greed.”

Once again she acted dumb to hopefully fool the male into potentially dropping the topic. However she’d have to wait and see if there was any real good that came from her efforts.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 BtXe12b
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:26 pm
"You know, your words and your actions simply do not match up. You call me ugly, and then go about stroking my face as if I'm some favorite pet. You say you don't want me near you, and then you can't stop yourself from panting while you touch me. Were I a less reasoned man, I'd think you were attracted to the unattractive, Arabella."

Yaksha paused, his eyes meeting her, his expression amused, still completely in control. He didn't speak for several more long moments, simply let her stand there, trying her very best to deny what was becoming more and more obvious at each moment; this girl was not in any way a normal human. Perhaps she was a plus, able to disguise her true nature. Perhaps she was channelling her spiritual pressure towards some false immortality. Whatever the method, the result was the same; there was no hiding the fact that she was hiding something. Yaksha couldn't pierce the veil, but a man didn't need to see the invisible to notice the displacement in effect. No...Arabella was not being straightforward with him.

"Or perhaps you wish to see what happens should a mortal and a spirit being get...intimate? I'm sorry to say that I have no interest in you, Arabella. Whatsoever. I have better things to do with my time than play a long, absurd game of footsie, or whatever it is you mortals call it these days. If you don't want me in your presence, you're free to leave and return to whatever it was you were doing. If you find me hideous, you might be well off to stop making physical contact. And your attempt to pretend that you know what poker is, without knowing the purpose of bluffing in such a game, falls tragically short. You're grasping at straws, and we both know it. Should you want your secret to stay safe, I would advise you to simply...flee. Posthaste."
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:45 pm

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング

Irritating.

Eventually the facade hadn’t been enough for the likes of arabella, her eyes slanted as she looked down at the one which had been beneath her. ”..Attracted to the unattractive?” The thought of it made her want to retch, she was tired of having her brain picked, and picked and picked and picked! It was to the point at in her frustration that plagued her mind that she began to use vulgarities. Infact her current line of thought was something alone the lines of ”This fucker, . .God dammit~” Eventually with the final statement that he made, there would be a distinct change in the air, a flavor or maybe a vibe. It wasn’t much but it at the same time was enough that it wouldn’t be hard to tell that something was coming. Though what that was, would be an entirely different matter alltogether.

”..Fine, if you are so interested.”

The energy in the air had changed as the female had done one simple thing, she had raised her sword horizontally so it was level with her face. Her eyes glinting as she let her gaze slide down to meet the hollow beneath her. Energy that was previously absent roiled to the surface, a flavor that was unmistakably human yet .. . demonic in a sense was easy to detect from her being as soon as she began to separate the blade from it’s scabbard. It wouldn’t be overwhelming or absolutely destructive, however it was certainly noticeable given the amount of energy that was radiating from her body at this point in time. As it always did, her body began the process of changing. Her teeth elongated at the canines, and her skin-tone seemed to pale, as if bleaching itself in the light.

”Then guess yourself”

Usually she preferred to remain in her human state, given she found what she was abhorrent. She hated it with every fiber of her being. Yet, she also hated the people who hunted her kind to extinction, to make them pay she would undergo any struggle. Finally though she angled her sword down and jammed it into the ground, the blade sinking in and resting there before the sueki manipulated the shadows around them. Given most sueki needed either sex, or blood to survive. Generally a combination of both. This girl here abstained from sex, and because of it generally remained in her dormant “Human” state. So upon release her shadows would manipulate to form jaws , devouring the hundreds of hollows in a bloody spurt of blood that would drench the entire area before them. Her expression remaining neutral as she said slowly

”..You seem to like bantering, and prodding people dont you? ”

Her words would be blunt but, the bluntness was because she genuinely had been prodded till the point of agitation. Despite still coming off generally monotonous there was a hard edge to her tone that was easily discernable as anger. Hence with it all laid out in the open it was now time to see what the male before her made of it, as she devoured the blood of his brethren to sustain herself. What would he do next?

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:16 pm
"Ah."

That single exhalation, less than a word, less than a mere impact on the air around him, was enough to show Yaksha's fascination. The woman had finally played her hand, and decided to give up the pretense. There was no hiding it any longer, no attempts to play coy or waste time. She simply drew her blade, and...changed. It was a deep, incredible change that came across her in the blink of an eye. It was subtle, but to Yaksha even the subtleties stood out immediately; there was sensuality there, certainty, confidence. This wasn't a simple human, this was to a panther or a lion what a human was to an ape. This was a creature that thrived on violent, bloody contention. This was a...thing that reveled in the ripping of meat, the shearing of flesh from bone.

And yet, Yaksha could see it in her stance, in her eyes, in the set of her mouth. Even now, Arabella wasn't comfortable in her own skin. And that's when it hit; she had no love for mortals, but nor did she love her own kind. There was no one that she could truly feel a sense of belonging towards. Yaksha stared up at her, his gaze flickering around slowly, lazily. He drank in the detail, disparate as it was; he could see little lying on his back as he did, but what he saw was immediately crystal clear. And it made him want to curl in on himself, and simply make himself as small a target as possible.

Arabella had eaten all of them. Every single hollow within his senses. She had simply formed mouths out of the fabric of reality, and chowed down. In the span of time it took him to sigh, she had already cleared the area. Never had Yaksha deluded himself into believing that he was anything more than a tiny speck in an uncaring world, but it was starkly clear now; this woman could unmake him, in the blink of an eye. A single poorly spoken word could undo him.

And she was very, very angry. That much was obvious, even to him.

"Anomie. It took me a thousand years to find the right word for it, you know. My, how I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when he died. I would've loved to save such a beautiful mind. Alas, I was...hardly myself at that time."
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:00 pm

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング

Irritating.

”..”

It was hard to explain the emotions that lurked within the sueki’s eyes. Revolving hatred clashed with cold indifference, something was driving her even to this point when she watched the hollow beneath her. And around them the roar of thousands of hollows seemed to become apparant. Each of these beings had been drawn here for a very . . interesting reason. The energy that the sueki had released was human and demonic at the same time. That energy was enticing for the hollows of menos forest. So they came in droves, hordes without end flooded forth and yet. At this time a shift occurred in the vampyric being. Her eyes glowed red and her expression shifted because she was sensing something else. The blood that called within her, the bloodthirsty genes that lurked within her veins had been dormant so long. While she was unique in her abilities to withhold her detestable nature, it didn’t mean that it would forsake her. Yet, here as her head tilted back, the glimmer of the moon sifting down to shine on her raven hair she truly felt it. It started as a warmth in her chest, an undying flame that kindled from within to burn her.

She screamed as her body irradiated energy, her hair bursting to fly wildly in every direction. The hollows came, but as the demonic creature before them raised her head. She merely. . sniffed. It called to her, that hidden taboo that she cursed ever since the day it began. It was the one thing she loathed, this craving that she undoubtedly detested. Yet it caused her stomach to growl, and she began to stand slowly, her knees straightening and the grip on her sword tightening. Then the first wave of beings came from the woodwork, overflowing they rushed forth with a hair raising cry. Yet the girl that stood her feet splayed on either side of the hollow beneath her hadn’t stopped, instead she took a step forward, her hair blowing in the breeze before the blade she held had dragged on the ground.

Each step indeed caused her to sway, left to right, then right to left. Her steps quickly accelerating while sparks flew from the blade that simply brushed against rock and sand. Eventually the little whirlwind of desire vanished in a well placed jump, her body flying up high. Arcing and falling like a descending god of death into the crowd of hollows, from there what could be seen was frightening. The flash of silver, that was her blade came through and parted the masses of hollows to leave behind a world of crimson. Blood flew in waves spiraling around her as if it was water, and she was a water-bender. Magnificence, that was a way to describe how she moved now, dancing like a swan in a sea of ducks. Yet her strikes had the ferocity of a tiger, and the strength of an elephant. Pure destruction followed her wake. Because when she moved her speed brought her quickly into the throng of hungry denizens, and her blade just as quickly caused them all to bisect.

She was an Asura, her blade was not a tool, but a destructive extension of her body. Her grasp over the martial skill of the blade was otherworldly. Yet her pace sped up and even as blood ran like rivers across her blade, spattered her body, and matted in her hair she continued to swing her blade. Chopping more hollows to bits. Was it thousands now? Tens of thousands? This brutal war that she waged was truly a terrifying site. Yet even as she fought she devoured the blood of those she slayed. Her tongue slid across her lips to take in the fat crimson hue that adorned it like lip-stick. She drank in gulps the life’s-blood of these hollows. And her blade continued to flit and flicker among the masses as she had become the incarnate of the reaper. Taking lives as if they were no more than ants. It truly was frightening because as the second wave crested, and the realm shook with the roar of hollows, she had only paused a small smile spreading across her lips as she swung and formed a sword of shadow.

Booom

That was the sound of the blade of shadow expanding, from the size of a sword, to the size of a car, then to the size of a house, it grew until it was at the titanic size of a skyscraper, flying down it was a singular arc of undeniable death. It cleaved though hollows while the demoness began to laugh. True normally herself was purely monotonous and cold, but it broke due to her lust, that sueki nature. Eventually the carnage began to ebb, and she was left there. Inside a ring at least a mile wide full of nothing but slain hollows. Blood running in streams down her face, some of it dripping from her nose, or her jaw. Yet she was drenched in the blood of hollows her expression hard to read as she took a moment to exhale, allowing for her emotions one by one to be reigned in. For this was not what she wanted.

”..What are . . you talking about?”

Ultimately that was her reply to yaksha’s sentence, her expression hard to read, because it was hidden behind her blood-stained hair.

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:06 pm
Yet again, Yaksha was stunned into contemplative silence; this woman was beyond insane, beyond impossible. She was clearly the agent of Yaksha's demise made manifest; she was no human, but the very epitome of judgment for his sins. This entire exercise was futile. He couldn't even tremble as he watched her wade into the fray, slaughtering hollows as easily and quickly as one would swat flies. He was pinned to the spot, eyes widening as he drank in the endless scenes of carnage, played over and over. And yet again, Yaksha wondered if any of this would serve a point. He could pour his heart and soul out, and it would splatter against the sands, just like all the other beasts.

He could feel it settling over him, that shocking sense of disconnect once more. He could feel himself becoming untethered, his eyes and his vision floating upwards without a sense of purpose. He was truly helpless now, little more than a thought made manifest. He could shout at the top of his lungs until the end of days and nothing would change nothing would happen what right did nothing have to change anything? He could feel the greasy feeling knotting up in his stomach once more, as he began to drift off into the dark oblivion. As he considered, yet again, simply surrendering himself to the primordial soup of the soul.

His hand twisted, with a painful-sounding crunch emanating as he dislocated three of his fingers at once. He was snapped back to his body immediately, and the gentle, searing throbbing of those appendages; pain, then. Yes, that was real. That was a sensation he could be comfortable with. For the moment, he didn't need to focus on anything else. There was pain, and pain was good because pain meant he was alive. He could afford to think of other things later. He cradled his hand to his chest, letting out soft, weak mewling sounds, over and over, as his eyes slowly, ever so slowly, seemed to regain the sheen of intellect.

"Anomie. Equal parts confusion, despair, and paranoia. A word...a feeling...that one can't ever truly understand until they experience it. You think your situation a unique one, Arabella? Don't you? You are a monster who lives amongst your prey, and disdains them. You don't assimilate, because they offer you nothing of value. Yet you choose not to stay with your own kind because they offer you nothing, either. A pack predator that disdains the pack, and the prey. If you didn't have the wretched curse of free will, you'd be happy; you could just follow your instincts, and every moment would be..."

Yaksha paused, somewhat lamely, and gestured at the carnage all around them, saying nothing. But his eyes met Arabella's, and he spoke with absolute calm, enunciating each word as he spoke. There was a cold, awful confidence to his tone, something that said he would simply repeat himself until the message had been received. As if to say there was no world in which Arabella could possibly deny the truth of the words.

"You don't fit in. You think too much. You think of the wrong things. You look in the wrong places, and you worry of the wrong problems, and you seek the wrong solutions. Everything you do is the wrong way round. You have no home, and you drift from place to place, never bothering to care much about your surroundings. You look at the world from outside, as if through a window. But there are...smudges, aren't there? Ever so tiny, almost insignificant in the grand scheme of things. And yet you can tell it's not tiny, is it? You're missing something, Arabella. And all you can do is emulate what you see...but there's something that eludes your senses. There's something you don't get, that keeps you from ever being truly...one of them."
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:12 pm

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング

Irritating.

”..Anomie?” As Arabella’s gaze lingered in the midst of the bloodbath, they inevitably had been drawn to the hollow that for some reason had not fled yet. She took a step forward while her sword slid back into it’s sheath, causing for her energy to drastically drop till it was nil and void, she had simply become a mundane human again for all intents and purposes. Actually at this point anatomically speaking, she was a human through and through. This was the unique situation she was in, and because of it she really didn’t exactly “Fit” anywhere.

After hearing the rest of what the male had to say she had roared and slammed her foot into the ground with all her strength. This caused the sand to part and a miniature earthquake to rumble in the vicinity. It was as if a demi-goddess’s anger had descended upon them, for once there was a fathomless yet clear emotion in her eyes. Rage, one that was so deep that it had to have existed for many hundreds of years, It was an ire that seeped down to her marrow, and it caused her to tremble with rage as she shouted and cleaved apart a tree, the twenty foot thick rock structure exploding before it toppled to the ground, shattering in a storm of dust and sand that caused hollows to flee.

At this point each stroke of her sheathed blade brought about destruction, breaking earth, severing hollows. It didn’t matter exactly where it went. It was the fact that no matter what destruction seemed to be imminent. Eventually tears of blood laced in her actions as she kept swinging to vent her rage. Finally there was a chink in her armor, that was born by his misconstrued grasp of the situation. It wasn’t that she was not a part of her pack, it was that there was no one of her pack left! For all she knew, her race, her proud race was extinct and she was the last of them. It brought her such rage that her race had been hunted to this point, this was why as an inhuman growl rumbled from her mouth she bellowed.

”YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING”

She paused as her sword ripped into the earth causing a crack to form even with her sword sheathed. As her breath left her mouth she exhaled and said to the male in a tone that was cold, and withdrawn.

”..It’s not that i abhor my own kind, it is that there are none of my kind left. They have been hunted by the humans that feared them, by the petty being that you seem to think i try to emulate. I’ve had to emulate them, or i would have been hunted and ridiculed as well. You cannot understand me, because you guys are never ending. Everyone that i knew is gone, slaughtered to the point that not even their progeny could survive. The sun burns us, our desires cause us to go insane, the deplorable fact of our existences is nothing but eternal torture! You , dare, talk to me, like you understand me? You understand nothing! I will not stand idly by when you make mistaken remarks about my existence, about the life i’ve had to struggle to maintain until this day! I am among the oldest of the sueki, at six-hundred odd years of age, i stand with pride for my race. But there is nothing left to stand for! You want to understand me? Why i act this way? It is for survival! Without that, i would simply be nothing, nothing but a dead body that would’ve undoubtedly been burned and scattered in the wind as if i was nothing but a speck of dust in this cruel reality of ours! “

Her chest heaved as her body was wracked with the grief that lay within it. She was all that she knew was left. The rest of her kind had been hunted, slaughtered, beaten, raped , and killed! How was she to bother with being a pack animal anymore? She had never met another being of her race to form a pack with. It was at this point that the male kept droning on, and on about how everything she did was wrong. At this point all she did was let a chill infinitely colder than the previous look of dull indifference on her face manifest, as she leveled the sheathed blade towards his face, pressing the tip to the hollows jaw as if she was going to shatter it if he kept talking. Only then did she say in a monotonous tone.

”..Get to the Point I’m tired of having you ridicule me.”

[/quote]

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:40 pm
"Twenty five hundred. I've lived four of your lifetimes. When you get to be my age, you know that the world rarely spits out something completely new."

The hollow reached up slowly, carefully, pushing away the blade. He took one long, languid step towards her, his expression soothing, calm. He stared at her, his eyes glittering with a faint, almost whimsical sense of eagerness. Or perhaps it was arrogance. It was hard to tell on his face, but as he looked at her, it was very clear he liked what he saw. That there was something, some indefinable, indescribable feeling that he was seeing, and was very pleased by. He leaned forward, staring at her, and blinking slowly. The lenses seemed to come from the sides of his eyes, rather than above, giving a very unsettling edge to his gaze, as he folded his hands over his chest.

"You are ridiculous. You're tired, and you came to this place with no idea why, or where you were headed. I know anomie when I see it, Arabella. Whether it's because you fear that you will never find one of your own, or because you know that they brought their death upon themselves by following a path that, quite honestly, had a predictable end. You're six hundred, and that means you have no good reason to lie to yourself, like they do. Look me in the eyes, Arabella."

His hand slipped out slowly, ever so slowly, gliding with an unreal ease and calm...except for the faintest hint of a tremble. The stench of fear hung strong on Yaksha, along with the stench of...countless other things. Excitement. Arousal. Disease. Death. Madness. This creature reeked of so many things at once, no predator could've made sense of the signals they sent.

"You've survived a very. Very long time on your own, Arabella. That proves your kind isn't doomed to die a short, violent death. Before you, what was the longest one of them survived? Two hundred? Three? How many of them had the chance to become as old or as great as you? How many of them found themselves beholden to a system that was, for all intents and purposes, rushing them at breakneck speeds to the slaughterhouse? You learned the lesson, and the cost was great. Can you honestly say that caution is a lesson your brethren wouldn't have benefited from?"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:50 pm

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング

”Shut Up.”

Her words had a glacial chill to them as she swung her blade around and severed another hollow in two that had walked up. This one was easily of adjuchas class, and in terms of power it outstripped her by a fair margin, however her strength was so much more then this hollow that she was quite simply capable of shattering it’s body with a casual sweep of her blade. She was angry, it was a simple fact that couldn’t be disputed. Because of this simple statement from this insignificant being before her she had been enraged beyond the point of simply beating someone up. As she drew the sword from it’s scabbard once more she exhaled and her sueki changes wracked her body once more.

”..If i lop of a limb will you cease to speak to me in this manner?”

Her blade kissed the edge of the males arm as he tried to rise, the message was clear. If he moved she wouldn’t be picky with how she handled things. Rather, she would be more inclined to give him a stinging kiss of steel if he persisted. Many beings could be reasoned with once enraged, talked down and calmed down. However due to her life experiences she was not one of those who you could play mind-games with when she was mad. Probably because, she would attack that person without a moment's hesitation if they tried. She was not a girl who enjoyed being annoyed, and it showed because she took the scabbard and smashed it into the ground with enough force to generate a twenty foot deep crater, the scabbard firmly cemented in the ground.

”..Or should i cut out your tongue, wait. You are a hollow so you would regenerate rather quickly wouldn’t you?”

Her blade traveled up to hover before the hollows jaw, it wouldn’t be a problem for her to carve out the pink member that resided within his mouth. The only problem was he might regenerate it, and even with her sword which made wounds 9 times worse than what they would normally be, it certainly couldn’t stop him from regenerating the wound if it happened. Which led her to simply let the blade remain in it’s poised position, but she wouldn’t do anything else other than finish things with a simple sentance.

”. Undoubtedly you could regenerate from it, but if i hack you apart bit by bit as you do so, won’t that just make it more fun~?”

She coldly finished with.

”..Tell me what you want, or i won’t be merciful.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum