Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P]

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:19 pm
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Efb292656fac2aeb468beac9746296e697325ff9_hq
To say that Zero was sadden by the revelation that most residents of Hueco Mundo were the opposite of nice, but it was to be expected when one spent their days avoiding being eaten by another. Perhaps one day such a thing would change and she would have plenty of creatures of the night as friends, but until then all she could do was dream. Though briefly sadden by Rudi’s words, she found that such a feeling was easily overwhelmed by the need to educate her new friend on the most glorious city she had been to.

“Ya don’t know bout the city?!”

She says in mock horror, her hand momentarily flying to her chest as she lets out an exaggerated gasp. Her progress on the snow is halted for a brief second as she stares at Rudi, though she quickly returns to her task as she explains - rambles - with an obnoxious amount of fervor:

“I live in this nice city in a dome called Karakura Central! It ran by this mister with really white hair. I met him once, he bought me treats. Anyway, it’s this city where most of the heroes gather and it really protected cause the mister I mention before. No bad stuff happen there, gotta go outside the dome - like to the outskirts - to play. It really nice, but really boring too. So, I play in the forest - my favourite game is how much I can burn - and we got a shark who lives there and that’s really bout it.”

Zero pauses for a second before she randomly adds with a nod of her head:

“Oh, it has lots of tech too. Gotta be tech savvy.”

Now done explaining, she flashes Rudi a smile before saying:

“Ya almost done with ya part?”

Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 FEgVMOU

Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Uaa3LGo
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Iy368py
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 GAAZWBR
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 4Al0hpe
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 GW2hpX6
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm

❄Rudi! Making Snowmen!❄

Karakura... yes, that place where it was difficult to enter due to his arrancar nature. Something important was protected there, presumably. Or maybe it is a particularly important place. Rudi didn't know much about it, honestly. Neither did Rodolfo, if one were to be honest. She made it sound wonderful, full of excitement and... a man with white hair? Hmm. How much one can burn...

Why are fire users so common around these parts?!

“Ya almost done with ya part?”

Rudi looked to his snowball. It had ballooned, having been running around and thinking and listening to her while mindlessly rolling his ball. In fact, it was quite a bit too large now, in fact almost as large as him. He didn't seem to notice the amount of strength that would be necessary to push such a large mass of snow around. Perhaps he was a lot stronger than he caught on...

Whoops, whoops. He laughed and looked at the large snowball, then rubbed the back of his head in an almost bashful manner. His tail curled around one of his legs cutely, as if in hiding.

"I think I over-finished..."

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 pm
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Efb292656fac2aeb468beac9746296e697325ff9_hq
There’s complete and utter silence on Zero’s part as she takes a look at Rudi’s creation. She tilts her head to the side, the expression on her face suggesting she didn’t know what to think whilst the fluttering of her eyes implied she didn’t believe what she saw. The snowball made by the child arrancar was huge, one of the biggest she had ever seen. The silence goes on for several more seconds before its broken by giggles. Her hands fly over her mouth, a futile attempt to hold back the laughter that threatened to spill out though she could not prevent the uncontrollable giggles.

She was, obviously, amused by what laid before her. Rudi had, essentially, laid out the foundation for a huge snowman with the snowball he had formed - which was almost as tall as him. Zero would definitely have to make her snowball bigger unless the two children were perfectly fine with a disproportionate snowman - she wasn’t. However, she would giggle her little heart out before finally saying:

“Not if ya looking to make the biggest snowman ever?”

She grins, putting her hands to her hip as she looks down at her snowball.

“Gotta make this bigger though. Don’t want folks laughing cause the snowman mid ain’t to size. Since ya good, ya wanna finish this one?”

She points to her snowball and looks back up at Rudi. Adding with a shrug:

“Or ya can start on the head.”

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Cue The 'In Russia' Jokes [P] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Rudi! and the biggest Snowman!

At first he thought she would be mad. She mentioned fire before, didn't she? Anger and hate, and she mentioned she would be burning tress on the outskirts of karakura. This means she can use fire. She could use fire against him and he could almost hear the crackling the flickering of the air above the flame, the-

Then she began to laugh, and all the tension faded from Rudi's body- well, some of the worst of it, anyways. In fact, she seemed to have an excellent idea.

“Not if ya looking to make the biggest snowman ever?”

Indeed, the thought was perfect! The biggest snowman EVER. Yes, that would be great! He grinned widely, and began to laugh with her, one light and sweet and coming from his little stomach into the cold air. The kind of thing the caused him to cough even, laughing to himself about all of this.

He nodded eagerly, and moved to the larger ball of hers even before she suggested the head. The middle need only be slightly smaller than the base, so he'll need to roll a lot. There is something of a question if they'll even run out of snow.

Oddly enough, Rudi seemed to show little sign of waning. Breath was leaving him in small pants, but he just seemed to smile and bear it as he pushed the snowball through the snow, larger and larger. It was almost a miracle how big this is.

"Biggest, biggest, snowman ever. They'll never forget this. So big, even planes have to fly around it." He wheezes, and laughs.

Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 pm
Zero hops to the side as Rudi takes over her duty, the ill placed teen pleased with the child-like arrancar’s enthusiasm. It seemed like coming to Russia on her search for Goliath had been the right call for if she had gone straight to England as originally planned she would’ve missed out on a new person to add to her slowly growing list of suitable companions. It felt nice to finally form meaningful relationships with people outside of her family - it was akin to how warm she felt standing in the middle of a forest fire. She liked it.

After several seconds of idly standing in place, she moved to make the head of their impressively large snowman. She doesn’t know how long it takes them to complete their masterpiece, but when it’s all said and done, she couldn’t help but marvel at their creation. Sure, their snowman was missing several key components that could not be easily rectified by sticking some twigs on it and calling it a day, but it was pretty clear what the duo were going for.

She folded her arms and chirped:

“What a magnificent piece! Best creation, I say. Ya agree?”

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Rudi! and the biggest Snowman!

The snowman seemed to tower above the two of them. Rudi was shockingly strong, capable of lifting the middle snowball far above him and shove it atop the almost equally large snowball. He hadn't seemed worn out at all from the rolling and the lifting, although at the end of it he ended up curled up in the snow with hard breaths puffing from his mouth and blowing clouds in the air as if he was puffing away on a cigar. His tail and horns, oddly enough, left no marks in the snow.

“What a magnificent piece! Best creation, I say. Ya agree?”

Rudi nodded, grinning. "Yeah! The best! They're not gonna forget this forever and ever."

Something seemed to come over him. His face showed it clearly, and he sat back up, shaking and rubbing the snow off his body before moving towards the woman. Indeed, something had come to his mind and he needed to figure out something about the woman. Specifically, she had seemed to come here for no reason and was quite open to play. Did she not have family? Did she not have friends? Did she have a home to go to or was she a wanderer like him? These are the things he wondered as he dug around in their mutual candy bag for another sweet, which he shoved into his mouth and chewed thoroughly while watching her.

"Hey, what do you plan to do after? Do you have any other friends I could meet? This place is too white, too much like Hueco Mundo. Do you know any green or brown or red places?"

Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:43 am
Zero nods her head, tearing her eyes away from their creation to watch Rudi retrieve a piece of candy. She tightens the red scarf around her neck before ensuring that there isn’t a speck of snow on her clothing - which were a little damp though they would dry quickly given the heat she was emitting. She briefly considers plopping herself down next to her bag, but quickly decides that there truly was no point. Though she had fun, she could feel this interaction nearing its end and she felt like Rudi knew it.

“I do know a place that really green. I had lots of fun with my friend, Goliath, there after she stopped trying to turn me into human paste.”

She chirps, answering all of Rudi’s questions in one, full swoop. She turns her gaze to the sky as she continues:

“Iceland got lots of green. Ya definitely like it there. Lots of fun, much to explore.”

She looks back down at Rudi whilst sheepishly scratching the back of her head.

“I haven’t seen her in long time. Don’t know where she is. So, I gonna look all over for her. Maybe I can meet ya there once I find Goliath. I’d be happy to introduce ya to her then.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum