Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) Left_bar_bleue30/100flames of a crystal (lilly) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

flames of a crystal (lilly) Empty flames of a crystal (lilly)

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:05 pm
Miaka had finished her piles of boring paperwork, Yet her mind couldn’t focus on it like she could previously. The captain had disappeared and everyone within the squad now had more pressure on their shoulders. Even with the captain’s disappearance miaka knew that a new captain would just appear but still miaka worried for her family. Miaka was worried that she had not heard anything of her younger brother after he left the gotei. Miaka leaned in her chair Stretching her body before deciding to go on a walk around the gotei to see how everything was going. Still as she saw all the shinigami all hard at work and couldn’t help that she still had to do more than she could do now. It had been a while since she was last in combat and even miaka knew it was bad to slack on keeping up on one’s technique. It was difficult because of all the changes affecting the gotei.

Yet, Miaka couldn’t help to smile at the fact that things are at least looking up for the gotei. Miaka made sure no one was following her and headed to one of the lesser traveled area of the gotei. Within this area was a garden in the middle of a branching pathway. Miaka had no idea who originally grew this garden but it has become her escape in a sense. She would often come here to tend to the flowers alone and just relax. It would allow her thoughts and worries to fade. The various aromas and feel of the flowers just helped her refuel her motivation and continue dealing with the daily hassles in the gotei. Miaka grabbed her own Zanpakuto and wondered what it would say to her if she could communicate with it. She guessed that it would say something among the lines that she would need to stop doing some paper work and at least focus on her body.

Miaka had worked so hard to make sure that she could be the perfect example of how a shinigami should act and at least help guide others who needed it. Yet she knew that she needed to keep her goals in mind and not to lose heart. She may be missing family she has to remind strong for those who are left alive. Miaka jumped up and stretched her body she grabbed her Zanpakuto and practiced a few swings making sure that every swing was perfect that every cut and slice was the same. After a moment She stopped and sat back down putting her zanpakuto beside her. She knew that in battle she could not act the same as she trains. She lacked real battle experience something that all shinigami should have. Miaka sighed once again to turn to the garden and start tending to the flowers. Miaka would create a crystal flower using her power and place it as a beautiful lavender light to light up the garden at night. To share the beauty with those passing by at night.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999flames of a crystal (lilly) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

flames of a crystal (lilly) Empty Re: flames of a crystal (lilly)

Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja the scamp was scamping around Soul Society. Recent events had put a hamper on her mood and she was looking for a way to bring this hamper back up to a level that didn't hamper her. So she was about, looking for friendly people, or at least someone to punch in the face. She wanted to go see Ibiki, to get hugs and comfort, and to be told that she had done wrong because there was comfort in being scolded by someone like Ibiki. She could just do it in a manner that put you at ease, like she did with Monsuta.

So she eventually found herself in the realm enforcement division, watching a cute girl swing her Zanpaktou. She was pretty skilled, but it was half-hearted. She had no desire behind the blade, there was no beauty, or drive. She was working off a book, having never had to swing a sword her way before. Or, possibly not realizing she could swing a sword her way. Either, or. Interested now, Mirja followed her to a garden, and found some rather beautiful plants around, which made her want to really go and say hi. Especially when she did the cool crystal powers.

So, using her Slip Stream to cover the distance in but a moment, Mirja appeared silently, the wind barely disturbed by her entrance, and lacking any form of Reiatsu, so not being able to be sensed in that manner.
"Well, hello. What is such a cutie like you doing in Realm Enforcement? Is it because dad said you could never do anything martial, or something? I mean, you weren't terrible with a sword but there was no spirit to it so I'm assuming you've never been in an actual fight or tried to do things your way"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) Left_bar_bleue30/100flames of a crystal (lilly) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Miaka had been forming random creations in her hands when she had been taken by surprise by the surprise visit she fell out of her seat and caused her crystals in her hand to burst into flames. Miaka had gotten up cleaning off her hands and chest of the ashes. She looked to see another shinigami before her. She grew embarrassed as she hated allowing others to see her mistakes. She was surprised to see them especially since she couldn’t feel any energy from them nor was aware how long they had been there for. Miaka bowed to the shinigami being careful of not letting her long hair get into a mess nor to make another mistake in front of them. She blushed a bit when hearing the other shinigami call her cute as she didn’t really hear compliments too often.

“Hello there it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Miaka Yazaki. A shinigami part of the Realm Enforcement Division here in the gotei.”

Miaka was curious for a moment on how to answer the other’s shinigami’s question. Honestly she thought it would be a simple answer. She continued bowing and responded

“Honestly why i am in the Realm Enforcement Division is something i chose to do not upon the requests or actions of another. I am more often sitting doing paperwork because many in this division do not understand that our role is more than just fighting to maintain order we have paperwork to do that applies to other things. I do hate it but it is a task i will work on to make sure my job is being done well. I do thank you for your compliments but how could you tell i have never been in actual combat or tried to do things my way?”

Miaka returned to an upright position and grew curious to what the other shinigami could be meaning. She started curling up her bright red hair around her finger as she spoke making sure to pay more attention to the other shinigami and to not be rude. She felt that she had to continue presenting her best to others even if she just wanted a moment to relax.

“Isn’t there a correct and certain way things been to be done? My spirit in the blade means nothing if I can not efficiently use my blade focus and technique is important before one’s self in combat.“

Miaka was making sure she spoke with confidence and keeping her determination up. Yet, she was still questioning what was the course of action she wanted to continue. She also grew curious of why the other shinigami was here to begin with. She was often left alone by other shinigami and she would continue doing things on her own throughout the course of a day.

“But if i may ask who are you and what are you doing here? How long have you been watching me? and what is it that you want from me?”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
flames of a crystal (lilly) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999flames of a crystal (lilly) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

The girl jumped, as usual, and fell off her chair, burning up the crystals, which was interesting. Instinctive use of powers, or maybe the crystals just burned up if she lost control of them. That would suck for if you were making something fragile and someone snuck up on you, then suddenly you had burned your entire house down and were strangling the guy with his own intestines. Mirja wasn't too driven to find out exactly what the reason behind that was. Not yet anyway. She just wanted this girl to blush some more. Girls were always cute when they blushed.

"Lovely name. I gathered you worked here though. Not many of us randomly stroll into another barracks garden and plant flowers" she said, grinning broadly, before hearing her reasons for joining and giggling softly. "Ahh, yes. Paperwork. The bane of all us who enjoy punching things. I think if you went into the old 11th Division barracks, you'd find a stack of paperwork twenty seven miles high, were you to put it all in one large pile" she teased. Having been in the 11th division a long time ago, when the 11th division still existed, she was allowed to make such quips.

"However, I am Mirja Eeola. I'm from the Earth Affiliation Division. Although after this latest mishap, probably not for much longer. As for how I could tell, well...your movements were too. Too lacking, in imagination. You didn't put your heart into your swings, you just did them that way because you thought they were done that way. Which is how I know you've never fought. Because you'd get your ass kicked by anyone who knew what they were doing. As for how long I have been watching, only a few minutes. I'm not some crazy stalker, m'dear. Although you are pleasing enough on the eye to quality for stalker material"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Miaka listened understood her point that it is much more common to find shinigami stay in their own barracks rather than another squad’s barracks. Once again this Women continued complementing Miaka that she was starting to feel uncomfortable. Miaka was okay with a few compliments and it was starting to bother her. She then started referencing the old 11th squad which meant this shinigami still remembered the old gotei before the many hassles and changes and this sorta brought some energy back to Miaka. She remembered the many faces that have disappeared over the years and wishes she could return to those simple times. Miaka laughed when she heard about the 11th squad’s stack of unfinished paperwork, she couldn’t control herself. She thought about that this was something she needed to take her mind off things. After taking a moment to regain her composure

“Thank you for making me laugh Ms.Eeola, i needed that. From the way you speak you still remember the gotei of old correct? And if i may be correct in assuming this but you make it sound as if you were part of the 11th squad. A lot of the old shinigami have forgotten the old gotei and focus more on the now.“

Miaka was curious as to what had happened to Mirja and pondered it a bit before thinking more on the words she had heard what came next.

Too lacking, in imagination. You didn't put your heart into your swings, you just did them that way because you thought they were done that way. Which is how I know you've never fought. Because you'd get your ass kicked by anyone who knew what they were doing.

Miaka wasn’t too sure to think she wanted to mirja to be incorrect but the more she she pondered the more she hesitated to say anything. It had really hurt her to hear that as she took the utmost pride in presenting her best but if her best was nothing but hollow what did say about her? Miaka could only look down in shame at the ground.

“I, I apologize for presenting myself falsely mam.”

To miaka the previous question she wanted to ask faded away. All she could think of now was how to improve. Once again she bowed to mirja and held herself together as best she could pushing the feeling of self loathing aside and gathering her confidence.

“From what i gather about you is that you are a level of strength above me that you can see the core of my strength and see how empty it truly is. Yet i want to improve myself and hate hearing these words. I understand that what you tell me is the truth but i wish to improve to the point where these words you speak become nothing but a false truth. If you are willing could you help me? You said have only watched me for a few minutes yet in this little time you have seen through me. Please forgive my selfishness and please help me!”

As miaka spoke she grew slightly louder and louder not realizing she was raising her own voice but she didn’t want to let this moment slip by this could be something to help her improved. Mirja last comment basically flew over her head as she was too emotionally worked up to listen. Miaka could feel herself shaking a bit but she knew she had to continue moving forward if she wanted to one day catch up to her brother Tsui.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:13 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja grinned as the girl laughed. She had such nice laughter, Mirja felt as if she could really get along with her, and not entirely in a bedroom kind of way either. Not everyone she looked at like that had to go to the bedroom, despite her desires. Her libido was super high but it wasn't something that ruled every part of her life. Self-restraint was a different matter entirely, but still, she was going to dry and not make a move for this girl. If it turned out that way, she didn't exactly know, but still.

"Yea, I was part of the old Gotei. Fought in World War 3, Demonic Incursion, Maggot's Nest breakout. I like remembering my roots. Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it, and all that" she exclaimed, swishing her tail as she remembered the days in old Gotei. Full of fear, doubt, and ostracizing, but she wasn't going to tell the girl that. She was going to spice it up, make it sound good. And not the soul-crushing horror that it really was. Nobody told the truth when they could avoid it, unless the truth was good.

It seemed, however, that this girl was a little crazy. When Mirja pointed out there was no soul in her Shinigami techniques, she asked for help. At first, formal and straight laced, but then getting more and more worked up as the words left her mouth. She ended up shouting her begging of Mirja to train, as if the very world itself would come to an end if she did not get some training here, and now.
"Hate to break it to you, love, but I barely know which end of the sword goes into the other man. If you really want to learn, look for a good teacher. There is Ibiki, and Tsubasa has just got up form his nap. There is also Hayden, is Vastime, and hell, even Henrex isn't that bad with a sword. Me personally? I'll teach you the best way to punch people in the face, but you seem to have chosen the sword and dual-classing isn't something that you should really do on a whim. Learning two things is harder than learning one thing, after all. Focus on the sword, or discard the sword if you feel it isn't you. Don't just use a sword because people say use a sword"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Miaka just felt a bit stuck. She grew embarrassed for her actions and just wanted to break down and cry but she wouldn’t allow herself to. She knew she was making nothing more than a fool of herself. She began questioning if what she had chosen was right upon hearing the words of mirja and just dropped to the ground. She thought the continuous feelings of the loss of her family would go away if she drowned it with nothing but hard work and burying herself in her duty. Memories came to her how she accomplished nothing and just made it by believing she was. For a moment a few tears had come out of her eyes and she quickly wiped them away.
From what she had taken from mirja was that she needed to find her own way and own choices. Trying to cheer herself up miaka got back up and began taking a big breath of air then exhaling a few number of times until her body and voice had reached a level that she felt comfortable with. She sat down close enough to mirja she could get and attempted to speak.

“The reason i used a sword was because as a shinigami i believed that it was required for us to use a sword. I never thought any more of it. I wanted to do what was believed was right, what i thought was right. I wanted to be a model shinigami that could lead by example. I believed if i buried myself in work i could hide my thoughts and feelings of things that had been happening as of late but, but i was wrong.”

Miaka struggled a little to speak as she was still gathering her voice. Occasionally stopping and taking a breath before continuing what she had to say.

“I am sorry for the trouble i have caused you and i am thinking now that i should rethink my choices and change my path if i see that is deemed necessary.”

Miaka gathered some of her energy and created a reflective and transparent crystal rose the size of her palm. She attempts to hand this to mirja and tries to smile.

“Here please take this as my apology ms.Eeola. I know it isn't much and please don't worry about it exploding unless you choose for it to explode. I do recommend being careful as you can still use that like a bomb or to liven up a party. Don’t ask me how i know that I just enjoy finding different uses for my powers but now you have made me question the route i should take. I do understand what you mean by taking both my be difficult but i guess i will take some time to learn both ways and determine for myself what i prefer. Anyone you recommend if i decide to abandon the way of the sword at a later point or should i just summon you with some sort of crystal statue of your magnificent face and make an offering to it.“

Miaka was trying to make herself smile and laugh by doing something similar to what Mirja was saying to her. Miaka felt a bit stupid but hoped that she could at least make it up to mirja for her erratic behavior.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:30 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja saw her revelation cause something to break inside the girl. She was even crying, albiet in a restrained, subtle manner that one would barely notice if they were not a perceptive wolf like Mirja. But she could smell the salt in the tears, and so it was impossible to hide them from her. The girl tried to recover, and speak, even giving her a crystal rose and trying some flirting herself, but Mirja shook her head softly and stood up, walking over to the girl and then moving to stuff her face into Mirja's latex-clad cleavage, strangely soft and warm, as Mirja worked to make that area more comforting than the rest of her granite-hard body.

"Don't. When you need to cry, then cry, my dear. It does not make you less of a woman. To release the feelings you are having is not a sign of weakness, but rather a sign that you have been strong, and you need to let it out. All emotions are like pressure, and if you keep it in for too long, you will explode. In anger, in despair, even in emotions you would prefer to avoid, like lust. And not all lust craves for the bedroom. Some craves for the battlefield" She told Miaka, stroking her hair comfortingly. "So please, cry and then we can talk about things of lesser importance"

Whether the girl would, or whether she would keep her walls strong and unfeeling, Mirja did not know. But she would always offer a hand to a girl in such pain as this one was. She was, when you got passed the mad flirting wolf, full of useful information she had gathered about how to deal with one's self. Either through experience, or by watching others, have experience.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Miaka could feel Mirja’s kindness, she just want to continuing showing she could be strong and didn’t need others to worry for her but it seem Mirja could see beyond that and offered her comfort. Allowing Miaka to rest upon her chest. Miaka was still trying to hold back even as she rested her head,yet the area felt much more comfort than expected similar to a pillow. Yet, Mirja slowly stroked miaka’s hair as she spoke. Miaka couldn’t form words nor speak only listen to the words. As she listened to her comforting and warm words Miaka could do nothing more than hold onto mirja tighter and tighter and she couldn’t hold back her tears. It all poured out it was like as she said, Crying is not a weakness it would not make her less of a woman.

She continued to tightly hold the woman feeling her warmth having the sensation of protection and safety. If it was possible she could stay this way forever. She knew that was not possible as she wiped the tears off her eyes and rubbed them. She could only look at mirja as an older sister at this point. Miaka at this point could do nothing but attempt to recover her voice struggling to speak a simple word. She focused a moment on her breathing before speaking.

“Th....ank,Thank y....ou, Thank you for that, thank you for you help. I'm sorry i caused you trouble. But because of you i think i understand a little more. Would it be alright if i think of you like a older sister? I feel safe and comfortable with you. I just want to feel your warmth right now. I know it's selfish.”

Miaka was like a child clinging to their mother as she held on to the other women continuing to feel her warmth and strong body. Miaka felt as she would always feel safe. Even if she was only allowed to feel the warmth for a second more Miaka would be more then satisfied as she had already asked a lot from Mirja even forcing her to deal with issues that weren't her own. Miaka could say she was finally happy and finally had gotten a moment of comfort.

“You said we could talk of things of lesser importance but now i don’t have a clue of what to speak of. Family and duty were things that i held important so now other then that i am not sure. Maybe we could start a topic of your choosing if that is alright with you?”

Miaka couldn’t help but nervously think of something to talk about but had to honestly speak her thoughts as she didn’t want to upset the one who had just managed to calm her down and comfort her. Miaka had always buried herself in duty and family she had lost the ability to speak of anything other than the two. She felt embarrassed and could visibly show it. She tried to hide her face and hoped for a response.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:52 am
She did not hold out for the sake of holding out, and let herself feel. It was good, and Mirja stroked her hair through it all, softly humming an old song she had heard somewhere, but could never remember where. Or even the words, she just knew the tune to it. Eventually, Miaka calmed herself down, which was good. Proper hysterics could go on for hours and Mirja wasn't sure she was prepared for the side-effects of those when Miaka finally came down from them. Nor would she be properly appreciative of what Mirja had to offer at a later date.

"You are welcome for the help, and honestly, it is no trouble at all. To help someone in need is the most noble of callings, and is not something that should be shunned for the mere thought of being busy" she told Miaka, before shaking her head softly. "And no, I'm not really one of those that goes in for the whole sis-con thing. I prefer things a little more smooth" She said, bending down to plant a kiss on Miaka's lips. It was more a test of how she would react than anything else.

Were the reaction to be positive, then Mirja would smile and continue talking about something that was rather important to her, convincing Miaka to come down and train with her at Vastime, with her Tulpa. But, that was only if she didn't recoil in disgust or flee is terror. Like the way Verniy backed up and over the nearest table in her haste to get away, and that wasn't even a proper kiss.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum