Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2703 registered users
The newest registered user is MoonMoon

Our users have posted a total of 130645 messages in 19848 subjects

The Kokuryuteshi Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:02 pm

[adm]You know what? I'll approve this. With the name changes too.[/adm]

The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 7:23 pm

[mod]Inactive characters have been removed.[/mod]

lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:54 pm

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: Wolf Lionus
Character App: Wolfie
Position Applying: White Wings
Reasoning: Wolf has established in a previous thread his intent of joining k world and has essentially put into motion his goals, on top of this he is an unbelievable asset that k world could use and as a person capable of killing without moving an inch he seems perfect for the white wings
Extra: K world best world?

The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:58 pm

[adm]Approved. Adding to the list now.[/adm]

The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:47 pm

[mod]Updated and removed inactive characters.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:14 am

[adm]Listings have been updated, specifically:
  • Deleted Corporate Sector
  • Removed Sovereign Shadows and Royal Servants
  • Moved Horus to Commander
  • Removed Inactive characters
[/adm]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 1:40 am

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: As of yet unnamed
Character App: WIP
Position Applying: Guard Commander
Reasoning: Strongly despises the state of the world as chaos runs wild. Believes the world should be ruled by total order with society based around spirituality and honor, with severe punishments for those who break the law. Believing K-World to be the single organization most likely to create this kind of world from the ashes of chaos, this character would be a zealous enforcer of K-World's rule and might.
Extra:

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:39 am

[adm]I'm going to DM you more to learn more about this character.[/adm]

Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 3:54 pm

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: Tatsuya Oda
Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19005-oda-tatsuya-approved-1-3-shinigami
Position Applying: Aether Hammer
Reasoning: Tatsuya is a war criminal and someone wanted for crimes against the nation. He's done things during combat that have to lead him to fall as a wanted criminal for now. Evidence has been shown that he can activate Volcanos. This trait is rather interesting for K-World and could be utilized effectively for them. The male seems like an older Shinigami who's been in several combat situations. He may require a hand at present given his situation. But this, of course, does indicate a willingness to serve K-World.
Extra: (Anything else to say?)

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 4:36 pm

[mod]Please wait for the thread to conclude before making organisation applications[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kokuryuteshi Empire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations-
Jump to: