Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Thu May 25, 2017 2:14 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] 6EdIfMt

Junko was lost, again.

Well, at least she got lost somewhere interesting. She had been walking a couple miles absolutely exhausted with only water on her, but she managed to make it to somewhere cool at least. She smiled a bit when she walked into a... Rather interesting looking city. She saw gothic architecture pretty much everywhere. Nice and consistent too.

She continued her walk, yawning and covering her mouth. She had been continuously traveling for quite a long time with near to no rest. She didn't particularly have anywhere she wanted to go, just wanting to stop somewhere of interest is all. Since she finally got somewhere, she could take a rest, but not before at least having a look around.

She walked through the streets, admiring the rather stylish yet oldish looking buildings. Though then she noticed the people... And honestly she wished she hadn't. At first it was pretty okay; just normal people working and doing everyday life, but then she noticed how... Creepily happy they all were. It was honestly starting to freak her out after a while, but she didn't feel like it was her place to judge people having a good time. At least they had something to be happy about...

She had her hand nervously gripping over her seal, looking around as she had slowly and progressively closed herself off. She just needed somewhere to rest... Her feet felt like the pain of a thousand weeping orphans. Soon she finally found an unoccupied bench, plopping down and sighing in relief.

Theeeenn something was watching her. Well, she felt like something was. She looked to the left, then slowly looked to the right. And there it was, a giant fucking eyeball statue. She immediately cringed, biting her bottom lip. God this place was weird. What made the statue weirder is that people seemed even more creepily happy around it, being all smiley and bowing their heads at it and stuff. She felt pretty sick to her stomach; after her rest she was seriously out of here. She slowly turned away from the statue, feeling the eye staring at her. Her heart beat quickened as she felt uncomfortable, just trying to forget it even existed.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty Re: Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Thu May 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Artist: Aesop Rock - Song: None Shall Pass - Word Count: 432

Out of a body of prone bodies, a single one rose up. Golden walls glowed on either side of where the white haired male straightened himself out. A hand slid up into his hair, moving the marshmallow-y strands about while he rubbed into his own scalp. Nobody else was conscious; of course not. They were drained, as drained as they possibly could be. Only the demon who was now scratching his bare back could move more than a finger. "Really, and I had such hopes for them… aaah…" He commented, his head sinking down as the despair sent little tingles around his body, trailing his finger up his back again.

Standing up, the green jacket that he usually wore emerged from the back of his head, from a hood that reached around his head. The fabric finished forming, before the cowl knocked down, a white T-shirt forming underneath it. He was already walking, and by the time he got to the door he was fully clothed once again. "I can smell it…" He muttered, a lazy smile on his lips. Dangling along his thighs, a peculiar flesh-like orb gently rocked back and forth. "Mm… and this one… smells~" His tongue reached out of his lips, gently sliding along them before retreating back into his mouth.

The smile of a demon.

Walking out of the building, it was as if none noticed him. He looked strange, moving through the street. His eyes were golden and striking, but to them he was invisible. Moving fluidly through the street, he came to a stop, looking at the woman cringing. Oh… how distressing… He thought to himself, another small shiver passing down his spine at his disappointment. He enjoyed it far more then he cared to admit. Just look at how much she despised it, look at how much she had left to learn, to be taught.

Seeing her walk away, he began to follow her, not masking his presence in the least. He did seem to move slowly, but it was like he gently teleported whenever she was not looking. A hand reached out… and then wrapped around her shoulder, the hand's owner retreating it.

"Miss, what's wrong…? Are you lost?" A soft voice asked her, a voice that was wispy, like a weak man, sincere. It was doubtful that she could sense anything about him, but his eye… his golden eyes could see them. The ones that her soul was bound to, just as they could from any demon. Oh my… this may make some upset… ooooh… He thought, and inside he was smiling so very, very hard…

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty Re: Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Thu May 25, 2017 4:32 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

Junko was hoping unconsciousness would settle in to save her from this crawling terror she felt in her head. She really hated it when she felt like stuff was watching her, honestly she thought other people felt that way too. It was like having an animal watching you, hungry to take your life and disembowel you. How anyone would be fine being stared at was beyond her. She hugged her knees, eyes widened as she tried her best to just fall unconscious for a few hours.

Junko was quickly scared when something touched her shoulder, letting out a tiny shriek as her head immediately looked over at the male asking if she was okay. Though... A rather weird thing happened. A flailing arm had suddenly appeared, dropping from where the man's arm was and hitting the floor. It didnt seem to have any place where it was connected, it looked like a blob of flesh that was just in the distinct shape of an arm that continued to flail despite having no purpose or reason to do it.

"Aa-ahh... S-sorry. That... Sort of thing happens sometimes... Heheh..." She kicked the flailing arm under the bench, blushing, "W-well.. I'm not really lost, just a tourist I guess. The eye thing over there just kind of creeps me out, it's all good." She pointed over at the eyeball statue meekly, having a creeped out smile.

"I uh... I was just leaving so..." She stood up, quickly but naturally trying to get away. The man somewhat creeped her out as well. This whole city was creepy... She felt a strong tingle in her chest, holding the area where her seal was tightly, feeling her heart thump. She needed to leave, and leave like now!

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2017 7:52 pm

"My, my…"

Sunshine muttered, looking at the limb that had fallen onto the floor. I wonder where that came from… the miracles of this world… The Archbishop contemplated this, before lifting his foot up, not thinking twice before kicking the arm away. He seemed unfazed by it. "Creeps you out…?" He questioned, turning his face to her…

Within those eyes, his irises gently swirled before her gaze, as if there was deep water within them. As if it were a trick of the light, they stopped, reflecting only those golden irises. "Are you sure that's not because you're limited by your own lack of understanding…?" He asked her, taking a single step forwards. "After all… they're happy, aren't they…? And yet here you are, judging them…" He told her, his eyes locked into hers.

Out of the body of the male, a single sense began to pour out. A sense of… despair. Haunting thoughts would assail the mind of the girl, made more intense by the look of sadness on the male's face. "Surely you can't leave… before understanding them… that's so cruel…" His soft voice told her, the pressure of despair increasing as it emanated outwards from his body. It was doubtful that she would be able to see him as the source… but it would most likely affect her. "So then… let me explain things a bit… you would like that, wouldn't you…? Then you wouldn't be so cruel… and you'd be more comfortable… that'd be so good, wouldn't it…?" His whispering voice asked her. His eyes contained an expression of sadness, deep, deep sadness…

But inside… he was enjoying it immensely, his heart racing from the thrill of the hunt.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2017 9:06 am

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

Junko felt the strong need to leave. This man was giving her even more creeps than the rest of the people in this weird city. The feeling of the eye watching her and all the creepy smiling people was just like having a flea; it was a tiny annoyance but an annoyance in all the worth. When the man had questioned her on it creeping her out, then she noticed his eyes looking strange rather momentarily. She felt a deep pit in her stomach as she tried to naturally leave.

When he spoke yet again, she stopped, listening to his words. Well even if she was kind of scared, she didn't feel like she had to be rude; she had to leave naturally as not to offend him or anything... Though the not offending him seemed a little too late. She slowly turned around, biting her bottom lip. Lack of understanding... Well, she was being kind of close minded about it; it was probably in their culture... Despite it being pretty weird, but most different cultures were weird right? They also seemed pretty happy... She didn't have the right to judge...

Then she felt herself begin to tremble. Thoughts poured into her mind of how she wronged these people, of how awful she was for being so judgmental of clearly happy people. That she was the wrong one, that she was the antagonist. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she stared at him, tears forming in her eyes. She was the wrong one... She was the awful one...

As the man further dug his hand into the mental wound he had opened up, essentially guilting her, which she easily fell for. She walked forth to him, completely unaware of the trap she was falling into. Soon she was standing directly in front of him, looking him in the eyes with her fragile, crimson pools.

"Y-yes... I'm so sorry... I'd like to understand..." She replied, unknowingly sealing her fate.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Ah yes… Sunshine thought to himself, opening his mouth gently. As he did so, the potential for hope that was around Junko began to slowly dissipate… flowing into the mouth of the Archbishop. It was invisible to her, and simply seemed like him opening his mouth a bit. However, that hope was gone now… and getting out of her despair would be even more difficult, because of what she had done to these people.

So this is all that she will require…? Ah well… her contacts is what will make her valuable… The male thought to himself, the look of despair still on his face as she stood in front of him. "No… you did not understand them… and it's probably too late to, as well…" He told her gently, gesturing around them, as all the people were gone. It was only the two of them now, and the statue.

"Well then…" He told her, looking directly back into her eyes. The eyes of Sunshine were nothing to mess with, allowing for his charisma and dark charm to pour completely outwards. The breath that he let out would affect her for the first time, passing along her chin and ear… causing for the nerves to feel his special breath. They would feel tingly, pleasurable, so relaxing… so easy to just relax and breathe. Breathe in the breath of the man that was coming out. His breaths naturally kept emerging, and while she could not feel the breaths themselves, she could feel the wonderful tingles from her throat. Compared with the despair she was feeling now from what she had done to the people around them, this would be so much better.

In addition, now that she was looking directly into his eyes, the power of his Zanpakuto would be taking full effect. It would be extremely difficult for her to look away from him, now… and even more so, the effect would be alluring. It would become more and more difficult for her to keep herself from approaching him, from growing closer and closer to the strange male. "You need to understand…" He whispered to her, his eyes still gazing into hers as he continued to breathe, in and out… in and out…

If she drew too close to him, she would begin to breathe what he breathed out… and down her throat and nose, she would feel so good, so relaxed… so pleasant. Small bits of Sunshine's energy would flow inside of her, beginning a sinister journey while he continued to look into her eyes.

"In fact… you envy them, don't you…? It feels… awful… how you are now… you're lost… so lost…" He continued to whisper, still looking into her eyes, becoming more and more energized from her despair…

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2017 1:58 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

Junko had stood a couple steps away from the man, feeling intense guilt for what she had done. She felt like she had committed such an atrocity against these people, that she was getting in the way of their happiness, their joy, their life... Tears tracked down her pale face as she further realized how much of an evil she had committed, how hypocritical and awful she was... The emotions just got stronger and stronger and they simply wouldn't stop. She had absolutely no realization of what was truly happening, just that she was feeling this way, and she deserved to feel this way...

Her heart turned into cold, hard ice when he had said it was far too late, that she basically missed her chance to understand them. She slowly looked around, her hardened heart dropping. They were alone, all alone... She was beginning to go into a slight panic, grasping the sides of her head with her hands, her fingers laced rather sloppily through her hair. She was hyperventilating, she was close to breaking apart, to crumbling onto the floor and bawling like a small child. It was that girl all over again, that college all over again... Except this time, she was the evil. She was the source of the problem... She was the one doing this evil...
"I-I... N-no... I... I... I didn't..."

Tears had been coming from her eyes, these thoughts having consumed her... But one thing had broken into the dark that had swallowed her. A sudden feeling touched her face, as if a soft hand of reassurance had come to comfort her in the midst of her most pathetic actions. She began feeling this more... And more... She didn't understand, in her mind, she didnt think she should be allowed to feel like this, to feel this lovely feeling... It went down into her body, relaxing tingles washing over her. Her eyes still produced tears as her own despair was still present, despite being lulled into such relaxation.

Her crimson eyes rested on the man, almost as if she were in a trance, her pupils having dilated from the feeling of relaxation. She didn't quite notice, but she slowly drew closer and closer to him, far closer than the usual her was alright with doing to an absolute stranger. She drew closer, as if it was a dream and she was simply sliding closer to her destination.

Soon she was standing before him, mere centimeters from touching torsos with the man. She unblinkingly nodded, her eyes still locked onto this man. She simply couldn't look away...
"I'm so sorry... But yes... Envy, I feel it... That they're so happy, so devoted, so lively... But... I am not..." She spoke in a very stilted, nearly robotic tone as she tried to speak, "I've done... So much evil in such a short period... I'm so sorry..." She continued to whisper "I'm sorry", but honestly didn't expect her apology to be accepted, honestly she was hoping to be slapped, beaten up, hurt by this man for disrespecting the people here...

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2017 7:21 am

Her despair was like fine wine to him, making the lower part of his spine gently shiver. Even this minor piece of despair, this pathetic reason… when taken to its extreme, could produce large amounts of despair. "But you did." He interrupted her stuttering, watching her beginning to break down. "And because of that, you cannot cry…" He told her, smiling softly in approval as she drew closer to her.

Out of his mouth, a pure pink mist emanated outwards, moving into her mouth as she breathed in. If she was not paying attention, she would not even notice it for how briefly it appeared between their two bodies. However, its effects would be apparent, relaxing her deeply and making her whole body feel tingly and warm, despite how she felt. "Do you regret not knowing…?" He asked her, a hand moving across her chin, fingers gently brushing the spot he had been breathing against. A feeling of pure safety and pleasantness would course through her as a result of his fingertips against her chin.

"Then accept it…" He whispered to her, his fingers not leaving her face, providing some measure of safety as he continued to stare into her eyes. "Accept what you have done… that it is a part of you… know what you have done…" He told her, trying to convince her to accept her despair as a part of herself. "If you can do that… then I'll help show you so much more… and I'll even help punish you for that sin… Just lean your head back and close your eyes…" He instructed her, looking into her eyes as he let out another breath of the delicious pink mist, letting it flow into her…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 am

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

Junko's eyes were wide as she was continuing to stare at this man. She didn't even know him and he was playing with her head so easily, and she didn't fight back once; deep in her mind she knew he was telling the truth in some sense of the word; she held herself in such low regard that anyone with the amount of skill as this man could toy with her with the right means. Physically strong, mentally weak.

When he had placed the idea of why she was crying in her head, she forced herself to stop. She shouldn't be crying... Did she even feel real regret for doing these people wrong? Was.... Did she really feel guilty? This only made her feel even more conflicted, even worse. She felt guilt that she didn't know that she felt regret for doing wrong to people who were just living their lives. Even if her head was foggy and stuffed full of thoughts, her body was relaxed, calm, no signs of anxiety.

As she had stood so close to this man, so out of her comfort zone, but she didn't care... She locked eyes with him, unknowingly breathing in an unknown substance the man had exhaled. The feeling after only threw her into more mental discord; she felt wonderful, her body feeling like warm pudding. She didn't deserve this... But... Honestly, who cared... Why bother bettering one's self? Change was impossible for her, and feeling like this despite committing such an evil validified it.

Then the male popped yet another question; if she regretted not knowing. Her guilty thoughts had released, and she stared at the man with a completely relaxed expression.
"...I... I don't think I do..." She replied. Her mind was a confusing mess currently, like a mess of butterflies were in her head. Soft, colorful, but confusing.

She then was told simply, to accept it. She slowly blinked, staring at him. He was right... Why bother trying to better herself in this, to seek forgiveness... This was a part of her, this awful thing, and not accepting it would be foolish. Her eyes appeared dull from the realization, staring at this man as he said he would punish her for this sin she had committed. Ordinarily she'd be threatened, but this... She was completely accepting of her punishment.
"Please punish me..." Her voice was low and stable, her head slowly leaning back, shutting her eyes. She didn't know what was to come, but she was hoping it was terrible...

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 am

Artist: Cryptex - Song: Slay It - Word Count: 488

Well, she's able to obey indirect commands… Sunshine thought to himself. He was a little bit disappointed with how easy it was. After all, there just wasn't as much fun in an easy take… but he supposed that he could always just… make this next part more excruciating in order to compensate with that.

"There… doesn't that feel so much better to just accept it…?" He asked her, letting another breath out into her face, the pink mist flowing from his mouth to hers. "Then you have done well…" He told her very gently once she informed him that she did not regret not knowing. Another puff of pink, another wave of strange tingles. Sunshine lived and breathed for these games, and was absolutely ecstatic because of them.

So much… DESPAIR…! He could hardly contain a sharp intake of breath as Junko fell just a bit deeper, truly accepting what despair meant. That she could not be forgiven. Oh, how it elated him. "Then I shall give it to you… and afterwards… I'll show you a better way… a way that celebrates this dirty self of yours… that takes it all in~" With those words… his hair began to lengthen.
Sunshine did not need to move the slightest bit forwards for this next part to work properly. He merely stood there, his eyes looking into hers as he opened his mouth… finally letting out a held breath. "Oh… Goddess, help me purge the unrighteous… and show them your light…!" A line of drool slid down his cheek as a third strand of hair emerged from his head, a strange skin-colored tip on its end…

Another exhaltation of breath, and the hair plunged like a spear, directly into her skull. The despair, the despair, ah, ah, ah.. Sunshine's mind was moving at a million miles per second. Sharp tendrils poked into her head, like needles, creating a great surge of pain from the front of her head….

The tendrils pressed into her skull, taking up their most likely permanent position inside of her head. Just behind her scalp, a small zit-like appendage stuck out, the only evidence of Sunshine's action. Sunshine's right hand held her head still during the process, and now he moved the hand down, lightly stroking along her neck. It probably felt heavenly, especially with the tiny engine of sensitivity that had been installed within her from breathing so much of the fog.

"There, much better… The pain was liberating, wasn't it…?" He posed the question directly to her. One of two things would happen now… either she would agree with him, or disagree. If she disagreed, or thought seriously about disagreeing… a pounding headache would emerge in her head, becoming hard to ignore. Meanwhile, if she agreed with him… a strong surge of pleasure would be transmitted along her spine instead.

"And this is most important, tell me of your name… and if you've ever heard of our Goddess, Khala."

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum