Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Tears had come from the girl's eyes, a tired, disorientated feeling having come over her. She was mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted by this entire experience, which also contributed to her calming down rather quickly. Her forehead hurt, quite a lot, a blood trail having come from the spot the flesh bud had entered her head, trailing down to her chin, having long since dried. The wound did close up to prevent the contents of her head from further spilling out. She gave the white haired man a tired expression, appearing on the verge of sleeping. She slowly blinked as she stared at him, struggling to keep herself upright, until the man had slowly brought her down in his lap, descending to the ground.

The closeness felt comforting, her resting her head on his chest as she sat, completely still. She kept her gaze fixated on his face. When he had spoke praise to her, it caused her to smile and lightly giggle, feeling contentment from the words spoken to her. No one aside from Arianda treated her this much as a human, but well, Arianda was her mother... She was considered family. Of course she'd love her. With this... She honestly thought that her mother would like her more, would like a new, better her over how she was like before. She continued to hear the chatter in her head, one validifying that Arianda would love her even more because of this, but the other wishing for Sunshine's praise, which it was graciously gifted.

She smiled when offered a path to his goddess... No... Their Goddess... She wanted to come in, she wanted to follow him, to listen to him, to be with him. She wanted so badly to be a part of his life, her mind streaming with thoughts of just being with him making her happy. She felt warm and oh so happy when he stroked a hand through her hair, blushing quite a bit. Her body tensed a bit as she felt... Quite the amount of warm tingles, the kind of tingles a girl would feel if they saw a flattering image of their lover or crush, times five. Well, in this case, Sunshine WAS her crush, if one were to describe it. She loved him on the spot, she couldn't resist him. Any sane, not love stricken person with the ability to read her current thoughts would think she had gone mad, obsessed with him even. She felt she could do anything for him, and could do anything because of him...

And then, he presented her with a gift, a hat of sorts. She took the hat in her hands, showing outwardly subdued, but a spike of joy at receiving something from him. She didn't quite know what purpose it was, but she had placed it onto her head anyways. The hat transformed into a clip in her hair, a cute little flower clip parting her hair. She then looked back towards him, and rather impulsively, gave him a rather wholesome hug.

"Thank you... Thank you so much..." She spoke to him, smiling. If her old self was present, she would be utterly horrified of the turn of events.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:23 am

Artist: Umineko BGM - Song: Fake Red Shoes - Word Count: 374

Yes, quite tired, hmm…? Sunshine thought to himself as she began to give into her exhaustion, noting the experience that the flesh bud had been going through. Yes, I haven't used a brute force method like this to explain Khalaism in some time… but I believe the results will prove to be worth my investment. Sunshine thought with a smile, gently wiping the blood away with a tender brush of his hand on her cheek.

And now I can feel only contentness from her… mm, very good… The Demon thought to himself, letting his smile relax like a cat's as she relaxed and sat down. She could see the look of desire in her eyes, the look that he lived for. The longing, that lust… lust that could not be contained. That lust would continue to grow the longer she was near him, and was a fact that he was quite content with. He loved the idea of this girl giving herself to him, mind, body, and soul. Of course, he did not think of it as her giving herself to him… but to the religion that he promised, the future and even potential… hope. To be able to live with despair, to make it work for her. She was exactly where he had wanted to lead her.

He smiled as she placed it onto her head, clipping it in as he gripped back against her, returning her hug without any hesitation. After all, he now thought of her as another follower of Khala, another part of his responsibility. "You are welcome… enjoy your gift~" Gentle and soft, the male's voice echoed within her mind, now that she was wearing his hat… he could communicate with her, no matter where she went… and she could with him. His hand reached for the back of her head, gently petting it.

"And now you're ready to seek our Goddess… I'm sure you'll make me proud, little butterfly~"

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:44 am

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Junko lied her pretty little head against Sunshine's chest, feeling further warmness when the man hugged her back, that he had actually accepted her hug was enough to send gentle flutters in her chest. She breathed softly, a feeling of utter euphoria obscuring many of her thoughts, even the voices chattering in her head. She barely made out anything they spoke of, and honestly she hardly cared. All that mattered was Sunshine, and what he wished of her. The fact that he would accept her how she is; a filthy, wretched mess, that alone was enough to bring her now feeble mind... To like him, to listen to him, to wish to be with him... Of course there was a speck of reasoning left in this stirring pot of fluff in her head; she couldn't be with him all the time... No, he had duties, quite obviously. She couldn't dedicate all her time to a busy person... That'd be cruel... She'd be weighing him down... But, the least she could do, was walk on this new, glittering path to their Goddess he opened to her.

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard his voice echo in the confides of her tired, traumatized mind. Ordinarily she would be frightened to hear a voice that was not her's in her mind, but she was so diluted and indulged in this man that it was more a thing to love than to fear. If he could speak to her like this... She wouldn't be alone! She absolutely couldn't fathom how this man seemed concerned for her and wished for her to do well...

If Sunshine got a proper look at her face, she plain as day had the dull, hollowed out look of someone who had survived a terrible car crash, the utter shock and trauma in her eyes, but they sang another tune as well. Joy was in her eyes, like a little child after finding their mother after getting lost, relief of sorts. A small smile stretched her lips, her breathing softly to signify her relaxation. The best way to describe how she looked from the outside in, was confused. Utterly disordered. She had been put under a spell by this man's actions upon her, an unbreakable trance, even.

And then, she suddenly slumped. Within a split second, she had completely lost consciousness. The girl had fainted; she was under so much mental strain, she simply gave out. Her fragile mind simply couldn't take the strain anymore. To a passerby, it would simply look like a girl who had gotten exhausted and fell asleep in her friend's lap. The confides of her mind, were nothing but a milky, quiet darkness. She didn't dream, she didn't see, she didn't do anything, she hardly even thought...

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum