Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa]

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 am
Resumed From This Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17927-mongolia-unabara-merger

SIMPLY HUMAN

ADAM EVE

Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: fade away - Artist: ozonesounds - Words: N/A

Tsubasa must have been under some kind of heavenly high, as he seemed utterly out of it to the perception of Adam. However, how could he not be drunk at this point? The lovely Adam certainly had his ways with the ladies and men to make them feel better than even the most potent dosage of heroin you could find on planet earth. So, it was just another sign that his work was just THAT good in his mind and he couldn't help but have a laugh at The Unabara's expense because he loved to see the influence that his work had on people up close and personal.

But, as grand as this all was, he couldn't admire his personal evolution all day. There was work to be done and they both didn't have the time to stand here without getting any sort of progress done on his training. So, Adam pulled Tsubasa back up by his feet in the hopes that they could get back to the grind of things; despite still feeling like he just got out of a fight with an electric hair dryer in a bathtub and lost. With his crimson eyes lock set into Tsubasa's golden stare, Adam smiled, flicked his nose and motioned for him to point his blade at the sky.

"I'm sure my brilliance has your brain's overflowing with feel good chemicals at the moment, but I'm afraid I just don't have the time to sit here and look pretty all day."

With a twirl of his ankles, Adam moved with such a fine and controlled movement until he found himself behind Tsubasa. Taking control of his arms, the human tried to get the sun haired man before him to reach for his sword so that he could observe just what's going on with his power. And, while he had a fondness for playing with people, the male placed himself in this position just to ensure that he'd be a stabilizing force in case any of the shinigami's pathways of energy were screwy. Being that his influence was probing all within Tsubasa's body at the moment thanks to his ability, Adam had the task of training to make sure that our Gold Cutter Swordman here didn't blow a fuse and nuke himself trying to reawaken his power.

Thus, Adam acted as a mediator between brewing instabilities that may come as he set forth to give him a command that must be followed in order to see the protocol sequence required to unlocking the first steps of his power.

"Now, be a rad person and power up into that shikai form or whatever ascended state you have and then shoot a pretty little attack at a meteor falling down at us. Make it something strong please!"

Oh, right. Adam forgot to mention that there was a giant rock dropping from the heavens to squash them. Well, they both had enemies and it wasn't out of the question that someone would want to flatten them like a pancake given each of them looked more beat up than the US Economy after the great depression. So it stood to reason that the gods were already pulling the strings of fate to get him to act and evaluate him further. Thus, Adam tapped Tsubasa's head and uttered these last words:

"Tick, tock. Tick, tock. The more time you waste, the more likely I'll be a blob of abstract art on the pavement"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa]

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Containment was the first key to this power he was a bit lost in thought. Ascended state, a transformation he was getting what Adam was saying. What caught his attention was the word meteor. He exhaled and a blast of energy surged through the area as his power activated. Crackling electricity seemed to phase around and eat away at the places around them. Byakko's voice seemed to echo in his mind as the Shikai came ot life slowly. A growling noise almost seemed certain to come from it. Lines of pure lighting energy began discharging along his body. Making marks as his senses increased and his power output began to grow. This was the new Shikai power that Byakko had unlocked for him. No this was a combination job of Adam and Byakko, One for All was something he'd dreamed of long and hard. Tsubasa's digits slowly gripped his sword as his power seemed to grow. Something strong was required here as he looked up staring at the object. He needed to ensure there wasn't debris to cause trouble.

Lighting was good for cutting things up and what not. But this time that wouldn't do at all. Unless he made a slash larger than the meteor itself. What a strange feeling it was to feel each nerve and the signal going from it. His eyes and senses felt so much more alert. Everything felt so much more alive and colorful. His shoulders remained poised and ready as he held his zanpakuto. He couldn't worry about Adam's safety for this situation. He would need to concern himself with this place as a whole. His eyes looked upwards as he considered and thought about it. Just the Meteor nothing else was to be damaged. No satellites or such things as that in this way. He wouldn't just release raw unbridled power as it had caused such trouble. Containment of the blow calculation of the amount of force needed. Everything needed consideration as he gripped his blade. Reaching out almost with his arm it felt like to crush the meteor. He paused feeling the sword in his digits, he sensed something though far.

Destruction was needed but it didn't need an overwhelming force from him to do it. Nickel and Iron were what he sensed within the meteor. Things Tsubasa could manipulate the trouble was the distance itself. His brain worked on its thoughts and progress as he simply brought his hand upwards. Reaching out into the electromagnetic spectrum he gripped at the metal in the meteor. Feeling his fingers reach across space took concentration and focus. This new power was too big to use without careful consideration. The brushing against such a familiar substance as nickel or iron. He could remember Byakko's mental powers quite well and the enhanced skill allowed for this. He closed his hand slowly as though trying to squeeze something. He was going to destroy every square inch of the meteor and contain it. Using the Iron and Nickel fragments as he began to squeeze down on it. It was a strain to do it from here. But the problem was minor at the least it didn't require that familiar mistake.

Once long ago a threat came to his door as a Captain Commander. Tsubasa tried to use overwhelming force to break the Gates of Hell. He was a fool then and now still. This wouldn't be a matter of force or any such thing. He was defusing the meteor using his power over metal. There was the trouble of the momentum, but he did have help on that front. The earth had electromagnetic fields and while the frequency was a bit hard to tap into. He did feel more density to it. His hand finally closed into a fist and a loud pop could be heard. The meteor was crushed into such a small substance. Nothing remained of the rock but dust, Tsubasa's job wasn't complete. As he monitored surrounding satellites among other objects. Making sure to prepare and set things up with caution. He'd realized an important lesson from this. Not all situations require a sword. Sometimes a far more delicate response is required. Tsubasa sheathed his zanpakuto now as his power seemed to be contained.

He didn't release massive amounts of energy, his pressure remained rather potent. But instead, he used the power to make himself better, to strengthen the already excellent senses and nerves he had. Using it in a way that allowed for the maximum output of his power in reasonable ways to manifest it.

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 am
Resumed From This Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17927-mongolia-unabara-merger

SIMPLY HUMAN

ADAM EVE

Song: fade away - Artist: ozonesounds - Words: N/A

....well, this guy is a power house, so what the hell is to be expected?

The whole island felt as if the explosion from the excitation event that wiped out the dinosaurs had detonated over their heads. Whatever had been targeting Adam, well, that thing was deader than teenage boys dong after discovering the sick joys of the internet. So, to that, Adam couldn't help but clap despite his hearing having nothing but a sickening "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" sound ringing in his ears.

Fortunately for him, his Chi could heal minor injuries well enough. As it took only a few moments for the ringing to ease after Adam started actively using whatever was left of his chi to try and regain his hearing after hearing the raw explosion of Tsubasa's attack. It was a pain, but at least the worse of it was over and this test showed that his experiment on the Shinigami was stable. Hence, to that end, he fulfilled his end of the bargain and was ready to call it a day as he needed to check back in with the Monsuta to get back to his demented goals, objectives -- and to sit on his ass for a bit and enjoy a tub of chocolate for all the stressful work his pretty little tush puts in to make things glow and smile.

"While you may be fine with blowing up chunks of the earth, the moon, the stars and zeus himself; I grow weary of it as I'm only human. So this is where I get off~"

There was a bit of groan from Adam as his body was more than a little fried after this. His bones ached, muscles nagged with a stinging pain and he probably looked like he just got out of a fight a drunk hobo and lost. So he needed time to freshen up, look amazing and plot the next big thing on his list. So, he patted Tsubasa on the back and carried on with his departing conversation.

"I don't see any issues with stability, my friend. While I cannot force your power to come out, I've unlocked enough of it to allow you to release some of it's potential in your release. It will be up to you from here to keep proving to the gods you are worthy of unlocking more of it."

Limp, limp, limp.

At this point he was growing realllllllllllllllllllly tired and needed to seek shelter. So, the male had ordered a boat from the Monsuta to come and take him away from this island. He was going to sail the seven seas, soak up some sun and hopefully come back with a million new ideas after his rest. Hence, Adam gave Tsubasa a thumbs up before he left.

"If I ain't did a good service, ya can strike me dead here if you want. However, you should be good to go from here on out and I'll be taking my leave. Love ya~"

And with that, Adam exited stage left as Snagglepuss would say.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum