Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Found [CLOSED]

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine narrowed her eyes briefly. He... knew of Kisuke Urahara. He at least knew something about him, which is more than most. This man was making her more and more suspicious. At the very least, no smart organization would try to abduct her in the middle of Karakura. Besides having her allies and friends on their heels, that's a crime and insult directed at Shadin. It'd potentially spark World War Four... The last thing Tsubine wanted was a war because of her. So he wasn't part of the Gotei, Shadowfall, or the Kokuryuuteishi. He also probably wasn't a member of the Yayjuu or Vizard corps either. If he was, he was so low on the totem pole that he could never even hope of getting a letter to his boss. So who the hell was he?

Tsubine pondered this while she spoke in politeness. She smiled will holding her reiryoku flow calm, ready to bind (or blast) him with Kidou. She'd do it too. There wasn't a damn thing that would hold her back from it. She nodded appreciatively as he corrected the Yayjuu's name. "I think I'm not quite... the type for the clubbing scene." Tsubine admitted hesitantly. It was the kind of statement that hinted at wanting reinforcement that she was indeed the type. However, tonight was not a night of fun. "I think going to the front gate is the best option. I have been friends with Shadin long enough that even if I end up breaking something, he'll understand." She very clearly meant "someone," not something. "You have a better sense of direction than me, so lead the way."

And so, their trip began in earnest. They had a direction and a potential location. Not much was said in the opening few minutes of walking. "Tell me about her." Tsubine spoke without prompt. Their trip had been mostly silent, but she decided to bring up something that was near-taboo. She was trying to see if maybe, just maybe, she knew this Kanna person. As he seemed a bit confused at first, she clarified. "Kanna. Tell me about her. Besides wanting to know who she is to you... we seem to share some acquaintances—rather important ones at that." Tsubine shrugged with the casual air of normal forgetfulness. "Maybe I know her but have forgotten her name."

Tsubine's Character List
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Snopy laughed a bit as she said she wasn't the clubbing type. ""Well, you had me fooled then. That was all he could have said. She really did look the part for going out on the town, even if her demeanor didn't entirely match up to that. With his main question answered, he nodded and shrugged. "Well, if you really do know Shadin, then there's a good chance you'll have a better chance than I. Apparently I either have a forgettable face, or the fact that I lack some sort of badge of station threw a newbie off." He began to lead her towards the Yayjuu, at her request, since she made it quite clear she lacked directional skills. Quite frankly her memory of menial things seemed to not be the greatest. "Come to think of it, that is the best idea. I'm not getting any hostility in you, but helping a stranger "bust in" wouldn't be the smartest plan. Although...you are probably thinking the same thing, right?" He turned his head to her. He got her, he saw her eyes narrow earlier. He was good at getting a read, and making himself hard to read. "Perhaps...I know too much with too few tools at my disposal to have...honest intentions?" Snopy shook his head and shrugged. "Well regardless as to whether those were your thoughts, rest assured I'm not stupid enough to actually try any nonsense. I have no desire in starting trouble. I've spent the last 5 years solving everyone's problems but mine. For once I want to get my own problems solved, and that doesn't exactly work making enemies of someone who could probably turn me into a fine paste, as well as an entire city." Snopy turned back to her. "If that's not good enough then feel free to walk away."

He sensed her suspicion, but he did not sense she was ready to fire off Kido. That being said, while he wouldn't ENTIRELY be on guard, he spent the last 5 years mostly in locations that required perpetual high alert. And he was fast, very fast. It wouldn't be that simple to strike him. However, so long as she didn't turn on him and attack, she'd bring up one excellent question. Excellent in how quickly it made Snopy freeze up. "Who?" He asked, but he knew who she meant. Tsubine repeated herself, but was very specific. "I...figured you meant her. Well...uh." He wasn't too comfortable, or rather it was painful. But no, even if it hurt, he'd always have a lot to say about her. With her gone, it was basically all positive. "Well...she was my girlfriend. You were right the first time." He sighed, thinking back on her. "She was...well she was my superior. Well not my direct superior, she was of a different branch of the organization. She was the one who trained me though. She was...well she was cold, distant, serious...and well I loved her. She was a sweetheart inside. People probably thought I was insane considering how cold she could be, but well. I guess I might have been a little, spending 5 years to search the ends of the earth to find her. If loving her that much made me crazy...I'm okay with being crazy."
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine nodded. She probably would have a better chance, if only because she could flash her authority. Authority or power. Either or worked really. Snopy spoke about his intentions and how they were good, despite her suspicions. She had no suspicion about his intentions towards Shadin or the Yayjuu. His thoughts towards her were what had her on edge. "I believe that you're not here looking for trouble," she half-lied. "Besides. If you end up having hostile intentions, I'll just incapacitate you." Tsubine spoke with such a nonchalance it was scary. She would say "I'll make breakfast" with the same confidence. She had learned a lot about cooking in the past five years...

Tsubine changed the subject to something hurtful. She knew it would cause him some pain, but Tsubine knew just how good it might feel to get some of that off of his chest. He was... in love. Her smile grew as he spoke more and more about Kanna. Who she was he kept vague, which Tsubine didn't like. It was cute the way he described Kanna otherwise. He spoke in a way that described Kanna in a way Tsubine would have described... She shook her head. "I don't know which of you is luckier." Tsubine smiled wistfully. "You, for having such an amazing-sounding woman... or her, for having such a determined and loyal man."

As they neared the Yayjuu's base, Tsubine remembered being here before. It had been so long though. Entirely new buildings surrounded it. At the main gate and inside of a small metal shack big enough for a chair and filing cabinet, the same bulky man sat alone. The dark circles of overtime rolled under his eyes. Tsubine smiled and walked towards it. "No visitors past—" Tsubine looked at him with such condescension and interrupted him. "I don't care what your hours are. I'm here to see Shadin. I'm an old friend of his." The man set down his magazine and sighed. "Lady, look. Just come back in the morn—" "Siiiir. I said I was one of Shadin's Old. Friends." The man just repeated the same thing as before, just worded differently.

Tsubine smiled again, this time annoyance coloring that thin line. "Hold my arm." She shoved her arm into Snopy's hands. With a deep breath, she split into two. The one Snopy held was dressed normal, but slack. It didn't breathe or react to anything. It was more like a mannequin or a doll. The second one, however, was quite different. She wore a blue and red kimono-like garb. Two swords dangled from her hips, their odd red-spattered scabbards matching. That same smile from before, vicious as a cougar, encapsulated her face. She slammed her hands on the metal shelf between her and the man who was around twice her size. "I am Tsubine Koezuka, and I fought with Shadin way back when. I can go get Zin, Snow, Ritsuka, or Midori to verify who I am, but by that time, I think you'll be a fine red paste because Shadin found out you didn't let me in when I said to let me in."

The guard stammered. She had hit a lot of buttons to know who Shadin was, things that most wouldn't. Since the guard didn't know any of that, what caught him so off-guard was her attitude and brazenness. "Next time I ask, it's going to come stamped on my knuckles." He finally relented, opening the gate with the flip of a switch. "If I get in trouble for this, I'll say you threatened to kill me." Tsubine smiled. "You won't. Oh, he's coming too." Tsubine pointed back to Snopy, then motioned for him to follow. "Come along. Oh, and bring me with you if you don't mind."

Tsubine's Character List
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:42 pm
This woman made incapacitating him sound way easier than it was. He prided himself on his progress. It was all blood, sweat, and tears. A...well more tears than he'd like to admit, but yes. He didn't flinch even slightly at how casual she was. He's had plenty of people threaten him before, he spent his entire life dealing with people wanting to kill him. People, hollow, that crazy meth dude down the street. He'd seen plenty. He kept it vague, but this woman seemed to be touched by his story. She smiled anyway. He didn't see it as anything special though. He was just being honest. He chuckled a bit at her next comment though. Either Kanna was lucky, or neither of them were. Snopy felt like he had a bad hand either way. Once they arrived at the Yayjuu, Tsubine took the reins. She was much more...forceful than he preferred to be. Snopy crossed his arms, and leaned against a wall. One of the other guards, patrolling, saw the scene, but merely looked to him like "Is this bitch serious?" and Snopy just shrugged with a goofy grin on his face. It was clear both of them were being taken for a bit of a ride.

Suddenly Snopy was being made to take her arm. "Woah we just met." He spoke surprised as suddenly she split into two. "Ah, a gigai. Of course." He said matter of factly. Yep, that actually made a lot of things make sense. She began to name drop and make threats about what Shadin would do. It was actually kind of smart. He could sense she was strong at this point. "Well, either she's not lying and she see's Shadin, or she's lying and Shadin splatters her against a wall for threatening you. I think you're pretty safe either way." He spoke, holding effectively a corpse. Snopy slung her gigai over his shoulder. I didn't leave the Gotei to be forced to lug around someone's Gigai around. He thought, shaking his head as he followed Tsubine. Truth be told, this could be a very silly plan. If Shadin wasn't around, this could just be a trap to get rid of violent intruders, which wouldn't be unwarranted. Though they'd probably be fine if Shadin was indeed around.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 pm

THE BEAST OF KARKAURA

SHADIN YUUDESHI

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Ascended Repression [new] - Artist: Burn7

Static.

That's all Shadin heard this commotion as. Data was coming into his mind, but he was out of it totally. So, as he motioned himself through the metallic base of The Yayjuu, the male's supercomputer of a brain was in control. It controlled all threat levels, communications, defenses and other inner workings of the state of the art facility within a matter of milliseconds. The presence of these individuals were all that he needed to do in order to understand that they posed no danger to them.

Which is why the guard himself may have turned a ghost shade of pale as The Yuudeshi gave authorization for the two to enter. Since, by the time he entered into the reception room, the vacant gaze of the male's golden eyes were fixed on the two. However, he would still address the guard before getting lost in an incomprehensible amount of complex thoughts.

"Back to your post. There is no cause for concern."

Those words rang hollow as they echoed throughout the room around everyone. Despite them coming out of the male's mouth from behind that mask, all that radiated had been a strong sense of coldness which left the entire room in an eerie chill. One which even made the lights flicker as his golden essence touched the physical material of this room.

Five years. Five years since the last Shadin had saw these two individuals. There was no real way for him to describe the feeling of detachment. It was something which gradually ate through him over the course of these years as his mind expanded, power grew beyond even what it was when these two met and as his own sickness of the mind and body consumed him. Steadily watching his comrades fade from war, illness or just plain disappearance took it's toll as he found his mind merging further with the network to the point of The Yuudeshi almost considering himself more machine than man at this point.

Which is why when he gazed at the two, it wasn't just out the sense that he was surprised to see two ghost from the past, but that he was trying to view them through the eyes of someone who was more humane. As the extensive sync between him and his machines had grown to a point of almost seeing them as masses of code, energy, and flesh. Indicating to him that he was dreading deeper, deeper and deeper into morbid territory for his mental state. As while he was known to be an individual that boarded on the edge of becoming devoured by the bloodlust of The Yuudeshi in the time they knew, this change was more internal, calculated and transformed him from a rapid animal of a beast to a computational monster of unknown potential.

"Hello. Long time no see."

Brief statements, but those words felt only a smidge warmer than ones uttered before. He did not show any sign of contempt, comfort or even distaste for the two. Instead, it was more platonic, dry and machine-like in the way he carried his voice. The Yuudeshi was finding his voice again, placing where his thoughts lay with these two and navigating this circumstance with the utmost of precision between the delicate balance of man and machine which rages on within his heart.

"What brings you two here dismantling the peace we were having? You could wake Ender back from the dead with how loud you are."

At last, the male finally broke the foul atomsphere by cracking a slight joke as he finally let out a chuckle which brought a sense of warmth back.

For time being, anyway.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine expected Shadin to stroll out of some random door. She expected him to be somewhat grand and lazy. She expected him to be nonchalant about the whole thing. Tsubine did not get what she expected. Shadin phased in, and Tsubine was only momentarily confused. His voice was despondent. Shadin was... not the Shadin she remembered. It only took her a moment to realize neither of them were the same. It was to be expected. Even still...

Shadin wasn't really there.

Shadin was almost looking through them. No, that wasn't right. He was looking at the space they occupied. Tsubine shifted lightly. Tsubine wanted to go up and embrace him, but... that wouldn't be right. Not with this Shadin. She started to regret coming here. Maybe Shadin wouldn't be the person that she needed to talk to. It was a moot thought though. Tsubine was here, and Shadin was here. They would talk, but she didn't know how it'd end up.

"Yes," Tsubine tried to speak with the came confidence as before, "it has. Around five years, right?" Tsubine's voice was on the brink of shaking and breaking. Part of her wanted to leave--to abandon this stupid quest to find purpose. And then, Shadin gave a bit of a joke. It shocked her enough to realize that maybe this was the same old Shadin... just buried behind something.

Tsubine chuckled, waving her hand up and down in a dismissive manner. "I'd be more scared of waking up Genryuusai from his nap... He was so angry if that happened."
The way he spoke... Tsubine felt her confidence about this returning. "Well, if you can believe it, we were looking for you. You and Zin are... really the only two I can talk to right now. Most of the people I was once close to are either gone or harder to find than it's worth..." Tsubine sighed. "And you've always been the more mature one. Things have happened in the past five years..." Tsubine's eyes shined with the hint of tears. "Not... good things either. Do you think you feel like talking?"

Tsubine's Character List
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:46 pm
As Shadin strolled in, this was not the man he once knew. He could never claim to know Shadin as well as Tsubine had, assuming she was telling the truth, but something was...off. Then again, he was probably the same way. Snopy put on the motions of being fine, but there was a...deadening inside himself. Still, it's one thing to feel numb from pain and another to see an old friend seeming so disconnected from everything. He questioned how it could have gotten to this, yes while he never fully understood it, there was one thing that seemed to always have a profound effect on this man. The Yuudeshi network... Was it caused by the network...or textured by it? No, he doubted that alone would cause such a change. Being so connected to data and computer information, straight to the brain, couldn't be the healthiest for an unstable psyche, at least he assumed. "Too long...from the looks of it." Snopy's voice did not crack, he was unnerved but held himself firm. The last thing he felt was needed was him to fear. "It was the same for me, was it not? Five years?" He spoke, Tsubine had left around the same time as he did, that was strange if she was remembering it right. The only thing breaking the cold stillness Shadin now seemed to radiate was the joke he let out. Whatever had happened to Shadin's mind was suffocating all most. It seemed to suck the energy and warmth out of the air. It wasn't the same coldness as one who is cruel. No...this was far more biting. It was the coldness of someone who had lost a bit of themselves.

Snopy looked around and could tell from the looks of the people he encountered, they felt it too. This wasn't his imagination. He shook his head as he pulled off his trench coat, long an important protection from the elements, revealing two blade's, his Zanpakuto, and 2 revolvers he had nestled within. "Got somewhere I can put this? Or should I just lay it on a chair?" Below the coat lie a much different look. A casual t-shirt and jeans. They were faded, the jeans especially were torn, not for style, but from combat. There were stains all over them. He had money, plenty of it. The number of rewards he had gotten for helping across the world while he chased echoes of the past was innumerable. He just...wasn't concerned with his tattered clothing. He had replaced his clothes plenty, as many of them ripped beyond use. He just had too much in his head to worry about something so trivial. He was showered at least, and he did wash the clothes. The stains were just far too deep. The man before him...is what Snopy could become if he wasn't careful.
He didn't want that...he'd have to recover a sense of normalcy before his emotions could deaden further.

"How strange it is, that two people from your past would come back at the same exact time." The Vizard risked the unsettling feeling and looked into Shadin's eyes. He was trying to get a read, though Shadin was perceptive too. Odds were this risked opening up the pain within his own heart to him. The heterochromic eyes of the Vizard risked spilling everything. Though, cold or not, Shadin was still an old friend. The only one Snopy had even. It was hard to smile the smile he thought he'd have with Shadin giving off such unsettling vibes, yet still, a small part of him was happy. For the first time in 5 years, he was in the presence of an actual friend. "Even if this isn't quite the reception I expected, it's good to see you again." He didn't expect excitement or anything with his return, he expected Shadin's old ways. "These 5 years...have not been kind, I needed to see a familiar face for once." He did smile, and it was genuine even if it wasn't a particularly strong smile.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:16 am

THE BEAST OF KARKAURA

SHADIN YUUDESHI

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Ascended Repression [new] - Artist: Burn7

"Given the mess we were in during the past? I'm still certain even back then we could have outrun him if the old man wanted to tango."

Even despite his more somber demeanor, The Yuudeshi's confidence had not once left his essence. Remembering those hazy days of old made him smirk under his mask as he knew damn well that not many in this world could keep up with the way he worked, the way he operated and how grand his mind was. Yeah, he was full of himself to the degree of being a bit of an ass when he was worked up, but Shadin didn't give too much of a shit about that. It's what made him his own person, after all.

"I more than believe you are here to talk. If you have words, spit them out. It's what we were evolved to do as humans, right?"

Despite the wording of what came out of his mouth, The Yuudeshi couldn't help but a flippant roll of his shoulders. Tsubine was his friend right? So why wouldn't he take the time to listen to whatever it was she had to say?

After Shadin was done bating his eyebrows at Tsubine, The Yuudeshi couldn't help but give a gaze back to their golden-haired comrade over there. Without so much as a single warning, the mind of The Yuudeshi went to work computting the position of where the male was placing his belongings. In the short time it took for Snopy to talk, The Yuudeshi Network had already programmed a wormhole to hold his belongs in that would seal them in a pocket dimension for the time being.

"You know me: I work fast. Put them in there and just ask the network for it back when you need it."

There was a nudge of his head towards the white light which would now be blinding the room.

"And besides, even if it has been five years, it is nice to see you both."

After giving a nod of his head to show his approval at their arrival, The Beast of Karakura formed a metallic chair, swung himself on it and leaned forward to get straight to business:

"So I take it you all want to be brought up to speed on things, or do you want me to do the talking?"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Tsubine Koezuka

Shadin was right. Back in those days, the two of them probably could outrun him. There was a time when they were neck-and-neck in speed, but Shadin always won a race between the two. It didn't discourage her from getting better, which is why she earned the "Hanakou" (or "Blossom Queen") title for her skill with Senka. She was now decently behind him in terms of speed, but she'd match him again one day. But right now, that was not a goal of hers. That was the main reason she was here. Although Midori would be better emotional support, Shadin was going to be the better choice into looking at the future.

"Well, Shadin, you know how I sometimes disappear, right? Whether if it were for a mission, a small vacation, or a very long and drawn out meeting." Tsubine was remembering a single incident during her time as Captain-Commander involving a trial. She was effectively sequestered like a jury for a whole month. "Well, I'm sure you were asked by the Gotei about my whereabouts sometime within the past five years. I kind of dropped off of everyone's radar."

Tsubine stayed silent for a moment. This was both her deciding how much she wanted to tell Shadin (and Snopy)
and how much she could tell. It was still the definition of a hard subject to speak on. "The reason was that... I kinda fell in love with someone. We ran off to one of those very rare and very small deadzones of the Gotei's monitoring and tried to start a family there." Tsubine had a wistful smile. "He was... a former Captain, Third Division. He lost an arm and was forced to retire... I hired him as an advisor and it just went from there. Well, we got married during that time..."

And that is when Tsubine's facade shattered. Tears slowly began to fall. "But... he died a few months ago. No, that's not right..." Tsubine inhaled sharply. "Osamu was killed. It was a fight between him... and this... this thing. It felt like a demon almost... but it was more... wrong. It wasn't something that belonged here." After a few moments of crying, she wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. Her eyes were red and puffy, but that was to be expected. "Shadin, I came to you first... because you were one of my closest friends and you don't have any real ties to the Gotei. I just want to know... what should I do from here on out? I realized that I can't just go and sit idly by while monsters like that thing can get into this realm." Tsubine turned to Snopy before Shadin could answer. She rubbed the back of her head, eyes still somewhat blurry from tears. "Sorry for having to drop this on you after we just met..."

Tsubine's Character List
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:39 pm
As he went to put the clothes somewhere, Shadin was apparently about 1 or 2 or 20 steps ahead of him and ended up opening some kind of portal and the clothes fell right in. Snopy casually blinked a few times. "Shadin...the fuck are my clothes?" The monotone was more humorous than it was annoyed. It gave off a very "Typical Shadin" vibe to it. He blinked a few more times, barely even breathing as Shadin gave the explanation. A pocket dimension, well that does sound like a very Shadin move. It kept the place clean that was for sure.

"I don't know what I was even expecting asking that question."

He shook his head with a chuckle. A light one. Still the focus was not on him for the most part. He knew Tsubine longer, so she was the one who took the stage. Snopy leaned back into a wall, arms crossed, as he allowed her to tell her story. It wasn't his business, nor was it his place to say anything. So she worked for the Gotei huh? Truth be told...he felt weird, like he should have recognized her. Granted, he wasn't too aware of who the Captain Commander was. Snopy was busy, he worked his ass off in the grind. Slew hollow way above his rank plenty towards the last months of his service. Yet he was just an unranked soldier, if she was the CC at the time of his service odds were she wouldn't recognize him. Though he probably should have recognized her. As he listened to her story, it struck a bit of a chord with him. His face softened a bit as she described it. How she fell in love. She ran off to start a family, where the Gotei couldn't find them.

It really wasn't the same thing as his situation. He didn't run off with Kanna. Hell, he ran off without her. The Gotei back then didn't give him a choice, they did NOT like Vizard in their ranks. And he changed into one, somehow. He still didn't know what happened, he didn't feel like any foreign energies had entered his body at any point in his life. He always had a good sense of things, it was like there was some reason he COULDN'T see it as foreign. Either way. He had to visit Kanna in a complicated secretive manner, as the Captain Commander of the Gotei had enacted Marshal law. She had a curfew and he was in hiding. But the part that struck him most, was he, Tsubine's love, was killed by some monster.

"Killed..."

Snopy said under his breath. This was the worst case scenario he was forced to accept in his mind for Kanna. She fought hollow and demons plenty, and heck, even his contacts in the Gotei at the time couldn't give him an answer. She had just vanished. The love of his life. As awful as it sounded, Tsubine was almost lucky. She knows what happened, but unless a day comes where Kanna comes back to him, this felt worse to him. He just doesn't know, and it has made it hard to let go after all these years. Shadin and Sumika were the only two people Snopy told everything to actually. About how she vanished, and how he was going to look for her. Five years and he was back. After Tsubine finished her story, he gave a little bit of time for Shadin to converse with her, before he spoke up.

"The Gotei's rules are strict...aren't they?" He spoke. "Once you join, they want you to play by their orders for life. Even after they don't want you."

He leaned his had backwards and stared up towards the ceiling for a few moments, simply thinking.

"Focused so hard on their own soldiers faults and individuality somehow making them weaker, when they should be focused on the feral demons and the hollow that plague the world

Remember when I came to you 5 years ago and said I was leaving? What was it you said...something about not stopping me if this is what I needed to do."
He shook his head. "I don't know what I was even thinking. What was I gonna find? Just walk into some bar and bam, there she was? What I was looking for probably wasn't even a woman anymore, just a mangled corpse...if anything was left. Someone like her...doesn't just vanish like that." He sighed. "Part of me wishes you had stopped me. Said "You're too unstable" and held me back.
I spent 5 years grasping at shadows. I've grown a lot stronger in that time, but I haven't been able to heal emotionally. I may never know what happened to her, which means I may never have closure."

He turned to Tsubine. He had not ignored her, in fact it was clear some of this reminiscing was to bring her up to speed on what he had gone through. "We all have problems. It's not your fault or my fault, or anyone's fault really, that it happened. You have nothing to apologize for. You aren't the only one who hasn't have a loved one ripped from you. You at least have some answers. A goal, even if the details are hazy."

Snopy looked back to Shadin with a look of realization. "Well this is kinda obvious at this point, but I never said it directly. I failed, quite miserably. I traveled every inch of this world, and of some others. Shadowfall, K-world, Monsuta, it didn't matter where. Not a single clue. I saved thousands in the process, and I got my little internal problem under control, but I couldn't find even a single clue. My stubbornness only recently gave out. Now I'm back, disconnected from everyone, want to retake my life, and I haven't the faintest clue what to do. So I came to the one person who I could find."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum