Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff)

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:51 am

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"Ulv what are yo- she tried to open her mouth to speak
but she was unable to as Ulv began to touch all around her body only the top portion though, however it was nothing that would cause any immediate arousal to her it seemed like the case...getting her all worked up and thinking such vile thoughts.

She could feel the heat growing in her cheeks. By now they must be beyond an attractive rosiness. She felt as if all her insecurities were writ large across her face and there was nowhere to hide. Coupled with the fact that she could feel Ulv's breath up against her ear was pushing towards her boiling point of fainting right there. She never thought that Ulv would go into such graphic detail on what she did to this Ceal individual and all this talk about wanting to be some sort of plaything was simply too much for the girl.

"I'm not that kind of woman Ulv its not me! I-i'm not like that...i'm as pure as can be. she said while closing her eyes and shaking her head obviously in denial.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff)

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:27 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Ohohohohoho. Momo's reaction was absolutely priceless. The intensely flushed cheeks, the stammered speech, the proclimations of purity. Ulv couldn't have asked for a better response. It was such a tell that she had something hidden in the depths of her psyche. Properly innocent women would just slap you or run off or a number of other things that wasn't standing around proclaiming their purity without actually doing anything. Momo was hardly helpless, and was known to use her considerable Kido prowess when she needed to. Ergo, hanging around with Toshiro for so long in her unrequitted love cycle had given her some hidden feelings. Feelings that Ulv was prepared to drag out of her and into the light.

"Pure, as, can, be, huh? Then why can't you look yourself in the mirror? Afraid that you might see something contesting that truth, hmm? Afraid you might see yourself, enjoying it. Feeling like this is something you could get used to. Feeling like it is something you want? But I am not a cruel woman, I will give you a chance to prove your purity and innocence that you so proclaim. And if you suceed, why I will leave you alone on that front for all time, and even help you when you need a wolf girl"

Ulv's hands picked up their pace and the smile on her face turned one of a dark, sultry nature.
"But, if this so-called purity avails you naught and you totally fluff the trial, then you gotta admit that you are the kind of girl that wants this. And being a merciful woman, I shall oblige and show you the ropes, as it were. So you know where you stand in the world and how to be with anyone you want to be"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:20 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

This was getting ridiculous, a shinigami such as herself with years of combat experience reduced to doing some test to prove her innocence and purity so pathetic.

"Just let me go and i'll show you that i'm pure. the girl opened her eyes as she stood and stared at herself, or at least the distorted image of herself. The mirror showed her the girl the world saw, all they saw, somehow it didn't seem right. Inside she was like fireworks waiting to burst and love and frustrations, ambition and lust. All they saw was brown hair and the kind of eyes you forget while you're still looking at them.. she just stood there in silence unable to speak.

"Move... the girl quietly said as she looked down trying to resist her temptation to hit Ulv in the face for treating her wrong...she doesn't need to prove anything towards her in fact werent they supposed to go focus on more important matters first?
Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sorry Toshiro Girls only~ (Contains hugs and plot stuff) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Ulv heard the command to move from her, one that was much better than before. Momo needed to explode out of this shell of hers. Ulv could smell the caked-in negativity that locked her away. She didn't decry the woman for it, she had a very bad go of it, with Aizen. Ulv was more amazed than anything that she was still able to act and be about the place rather than just sat around in her house gibbering like a mess. But, you couldn't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, and Ulv was confident in her ability to drag out Momo.

"Does it really look like you are in any position to be making such demands, my little doll? You could accept my offer, that is one way to get out. There are others, but come on. Don't lie to yourself. If you were the kind of woman to take those options then you already would have taken them by now. Make sense?" Ulv's wandering hands did just that and wandered about, giving her all that she wanted and more about her body with no hint of stopping or even slowing down. She knew exactly where to hit, when to hit, and how to hit, with those strong golden fingers of hers. Momo never stood a chance against an onslaught the likes of which Ulv could dish out. Then pop, she was back in her base form. Her control over the two, was dicky right now. She needed to solidify that....

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:51 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Ulv just didnt know when to quit annoying the girl wouldn't she? She continued as if this was some sort of game to her, well no more. Momo was gonna put her foot down and get it through her thick skull whether she likes it or not.

"Actually i do have authority over you Ulv...i may not be a captain or vice-captain but that doesn't give you the god damn right to do these things to me. I'm losing my patience so either you stop touching me or your gonna regret it.

Anger boiled deep within her system, as hot as lava. It churned within, and she knows it was too much for her to handle. The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force her to say things she wouldn't not mean, or to express thoughts she'd suppressed for weeks or even months. She had to get out everyone's way before she erupted in my furious state. She knew that this feeling will pass, but while it hasn't, she was well aware that she could really hurt someone.

"And about that offer you so desperately wanted, you can forget about it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

There we go~ Ulv could positively hear the anger in her body, as biology did it's thing and made her body more ready for the needs of what had caused such anger. Ulv's hands stopped molesting, and instead just slid around her in a comforting hug. Her muscles were like soft pillows, and something about her was - even though it had only been seconds since Ulv's mistreatment - warm and protective.
"There we go. Take that feeling you have, and hold onto it tightly. People decry Fury as a negative emotion that should be avoided, but the only issue is the lack of control when it comes to one's fury. It is a perfectly normal, and exceedingly helpful emotion if you can bridle it. You are a powerful woman, Momo, strong both spiritually and mentally. Few could survive what you have survived. The Winter War affected a scant handful more than it affected you" Ulv's words were hot and directly in her ear, but full of a deep sense of wisdom.

"You brush far to much off, restrain and repress way too much for you to be able to live a healthy life. You need to exert these emotions, you need to speak your mind, tell people what you feel, refuse things you do not want, request things you do want. Once you are truly in control of your Fury, you are a much greater woman that you could ever hope to be" Ulv then let go of Momo, and threw open the curtains. "I don't expect immediate mastery, it is something that took me some time to get the grasp of. But once you do, you'll see the world open for you. Tell enough people to do their own fucking paperwork for once, and you might just get a good night's sleep. That is, if you aren't up all night with Toshiro"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:53 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Just when Momo was about to unleash her anger out on Ulv with a flurry of punches followed by a kido spell to tell her that she meant business it stopped...and instead of her hands adventuring around her body they instead wrapped around to give a nice comforting hug her embrace was warm, and her big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around the girl's body.

She listened as Ulv's words fell through the air like confetti, for a moment she was unguarded. The woman paused, overcome with the power of what she said. She'd have offered her a world she didn't think really existed, at least not for a plain shinigami like her.

However what really intrigued her was the fact that this whole entire scheme or in this case plan Ulv was really about her finally showing some assertiveness rather than being a doormat who lets others push her around knowing that she's afraid of making enemies.

"Wow...i can't believe it all this time you were teaching me a lesson about standing up for myself. she said unsure of whether or not to thank her for this exciting revalation or just sit there in silence.
Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:44 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

"You should be a politician. Your ability to put a spin on things is amazing. Gotta question how she's react if she knew you were just molesting her until that growl" Hvit seemed amused at the prospect, and even Ulv had to smile a bit. It certainly was awkward, but fortunately nobody was around to tell Momo any different, and so she could just roll with her assumption.
"It was sad to see you so abused. Human nature to take the easy way out, and you never stood against that, so were used by many as the easy way out"

Ulv let go of her, and then pulled back the curtains, smiling to Momo.
"I know a great deal about the fury that drives you. Beowulf is filled with it, and I also had a few interesting adventures that have led me to be exceptionally pissed off most of the time. You don't have the sheer quantity of resource that I do on that front, but you should still grasp those flashes, and use then when you need them. Any time you feel like shying away, any time you feel like it would be better to keep your head down, grasp your fury and kick them in the teeth. Not actually, unless they deserve it. But metaphorically, you know?" Ulv then darted off, and came back with a pair of ballet heels. Not quite the thigh-high boots, but still good looking. They got placed on Momo, and then Ulv took her hand.

"Now, what do you say we go on a date to a lovely restaurant and you get to vent all the stress you have been hiding from other people. I am a good listener and excellent at keeping secrets. So just tell me alll your troubles, doesn't matter what it is"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:59 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

"I'll keep that in mind" she said before laughing a bit a smile easily visible to the naked eye.

Before watching Ulv put on a beautiful set of heels and look back at her ready to listen to whatever stress related issues or others is being clogged up inside of that head of hers and a nice trip to a fancy resturaunt wouldn't be that bad considering she hasn't been in one for years curious as to what fine delicacy's the humans have to offer these days.

"You know what..that'd be wonderful Ulv, though i wouldn't call this a date hehe." Momo jokingly said before shaking her head but in the back of her mind she was unsure as to whether or not tell Ulv the truth about her true feelings for someone...maybe a certain white haired boy whose been her best friend for the last four hundred years and was too shy in fear of him rejecting her.

After all there both girls and its natural to talk about boys and having crushes on them but this felt different like as if destiny wants them to be together in perfect harmony in her eyes she is the fire that thaws his frozen heart whenever possible.

Alright Ulv....i have alot to get off my chest she inhaled deeply before slowly exhaling

I'm sick and tired of having to do everyone job for them, it stresses me the hell out and plus everytime i wake up i feel more depressed then ever before. And about Toshiro...i do have a crush on him, i've always have ever since we first met i was too afraid to show my true feelings. just that sentence alone was enough to get the girls blood pumping with these feelings towards him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Ulv took her to a fancy restaurant, giggled a bit as Momo wobbled on the heels, and internally pouted as she denied the whole date thing. It was sad to see, and Momo would look fantastic all dolled up like what Mirja wanted to do to her, but she wasn't going to force anything on anyone. She never forced anything on Ceal, so she wasn't going to start here.. They weren't very forgiving, after all. But she looked good in them, and she looked beautiful to actually be a normal height rather than tiny as she was. Ordering the food, they got down to the therapy session, and she really laid it down on the table, which was nice. Admitting that she was tired of being the scapegoat, the buttmonkey for everyone else's work.

"You are too worried about personal opinion. You want everyone to like you, which doesn't work well because nobody likes you. All this taking other people's work just makes them see you as someone they can dump all their work on. That's not friendship, my dear. That's just them using you for their own purposes. You gotta learn what you can take on, who's work you can do in addition to your own, and who is just taking advantage of you because they can't be bothered doing the work themselves. You are not Momo anymore, you are the Awakened Mo-chan, Queen Of Peaches and taker not, of shit!" Ulv's speech kinda went off the deep end, but the feeling was still there.

And then, she laughed softly, and shook her head.
"You and the Tundra Brat? Somehow I can see it. And definately you not being able to tell him your feelings. No surprise he can't tell you yours, his head is probably so far up his own ass he's completely blind to this sort of thing. But if you really do love him then you can't let this situation go. It's been amazing that you've both been able to be together for so long, but the sheer level of wasted time, would infuriate me. Find him, drag him out of whatever brattiness he is doing right now, tell him how you feel, how you've always felt, and then give him a big kiss. I can help you practice, if you don't want to mess up the big moment"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum