Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aun-tah Man-nah? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aun-tah Man-nah? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Aun-tah Man-nah? Empty Aun-tah Man-nah?

Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Artist: Emphatic - Song: I AM STRONGER - Word Count: 405

The young child blinked, looking up at the creature floating in the air before him. His small behind was planted right between the horns of a grinning statue. The statue appeared to be of some kind of demonic woman... and the creature hanging in the sky did not appear happy with Rasuca Hebi's activities.

The statue was so big, but it had reminded young Rasuca of his Aunt Manny. In this strange, savage place, he had thought that surely she should be able to help him find his Da. So he had climbed up the statue when she did not reply to his earnest pleas. Then at last, he reached the top. The stone had never turned into a person, and Rasuca had rapidly gotten more desperate. Now he was sobbing and screaming with great force on top of the statue of one of Demon World's most feared icons.

This action had garnered the attention of the locals within the demon city. AT last, an official was summoned to sort out the problem of a screaming toddler sitting on a statue of their queen. Reaching hads had grasped outwards, gripping around Rasuca's sides. His small hands held on to the demon's, causing the hair along the creature to turn white as snow. The creature was understandably put off by this activity, and tried crushing Rasuca... but found that he could not. It was as if his hands did not... like that idea.

Gradually, Rasuca began to understand that this demon was not trying to help him. So, he reached back out towards the statue, that sobbing tone returning to his voice. "Aun...tah... man..nah...!" He let out sorrowfully, terrifying the soldier. Is this brat an Asthavon...? No way, can't be... but if there's any chance he is... A decision was made. The creature's wings unfurled, and he took off.

Nearby, a skeletal individual looked on, a single blue eye tracing the creature's flight path...

During the flight, Rasuca calmed down significantly. He even started to enjoy it. When they finally began to slow down to land, Rasuca made small annoyed babbling noises, saying "Again, again, again...!" When the pair finally touched ground once more, Rasuca's eyes looked out around him. Entering into the Demon Palace, the demon left Rasuca alone in the main hall. He figured a kid could not cause that much trouble by himself...

But Rasuca was no ordinary kid, even by demon standards...

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aun-tah Man-nah? Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Aun-tah Man-nah? Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Aun-tah Man-nah? Empty Re: Aun-tah Man-nah?

Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Munch munch munch...

The body of Calypso was lying in their soft, high thread count sheets, leisurely noshing away at chocolate covered snacks. It wasn't Lux operating the Danava's body, nay, they had the darkened skin and many-eyed clothing of Umbra, who was half awake and chewing on snacks they had stashed in the room. They weren't ready to wake up, so they hadn't called upon Lux to do anything yet. They weren't sure where Mama was, or if she was even here, but they didn't care much, not much reason for alarm...

Til they heard the main hall's door open, of course.

One multicolored, bullseye styled eye popped open. Okay, now that was a reason to leave bed... But they couldn't get Lux yet, no, this could be a fight...

Still being rather deep in the sheep's grasp, they flopped out of bed, walking on all fours down to the main hall, gradually getting onto two sluggish feet as their eyes were half open, somehow releasing a yawn from some sect of their mouthless body. The closer they got, the more noise they heard, which only caused them to worry more...

But it sounded... Much like a child?

No, could be dangerous. Could very much be dangerous...

Soon they were at the corner, about to round it, as they were prepared to fight, one of their multicolored tendrils emerging from their back... Slowly, slowly, and...

"BAAAAH!" They shrieked, popping from behind the corner, stopping when they saw what was on the floor. It really was a kid... Not like the Danava had even 6 months of age on their back. Umbra instantly got nervous, this wasn't a fight, it wasn't...

They retracted the tendril, thinking of what to do. They didn't know how to speak to a kid! But it could still be dangerous, plus Lux deserved a bit more rest... Guh... Inhale, exhale.

Popping up from behind the corner again, they slowly walked to the cooing child, a nervous sheen in their multicolored eyes,

"Ehm... Hello, there... Can I... Help you?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aun-tah Man-nah? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aun-tah Man-nah? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Artist: Nick Keller - Song: Paint the Town Red - Word Count: ???

The small child had been sitting back, his head lightly waving from side to side as he waited for someone to show up. The demon had just left him there, so he decided to get to wandering. Rising up to his feet, the small boy began walking down the hall, one hand pressed against his mouth, lightly tapping against his lips. He thought that this whole place was pretty dark. It was neat, to him. They liked to decorate in a way that kind of reminded him of his Da's lab. He had no idea where he was going, or what he would find there. He was simply wondering.

That was, until a shriek made Rasuca's entire body turn around. His eyes were wide, the hand away from his mouth, as he tried to figure out if he should stay or try to run away. He began taking in the presence in front of him. Lots of eyes was not necessarily a bad thing. Mouths were not necessarily a bad thing. But those black tendrils… Rasuca looked closer for a moment, leaning towards them…

"…Bu… aaaaaaaah…! BWAAAAH!" Rasuca let out, his small legs carrying him as he spun around, the white pajama-wearing child dashing along the hall of the Demon Castle, heading straight up the nearest set of stairs, surely about to cause some form of trouble or mayhem if not stopped. "Nooooo, don't eaaaaaat meeeee!" He yelled back at the creature, running as fast as his feet in their tiny socks could carry him.

In reality, though, Rasuca was not that scared. He was more uncomfortable with this new person, but he could not put his finger on exactly why. For most children, it would be odd to think of that massless blob as a person… but for Rasuca, that seemed perfectly natural. In fact, he was even laughing lightly. More than anything, he was hoping that this person would play with him and chase him around. He had gotten really bored while waiting for someone to come get him… so why not try to make a game of not getting eaten by whoever the heck that was?

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aun-tah Man-nah? Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Aun-tah Man-nah? Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu May 24, 2018 1:37 pm

The Danava was quite spooked when the child mimicked their yell, Calypso hopping backwards with all eyes on their body wide, all of them locked onto the child as he then... Ran off, as quickly as those little legs could carry him, squealing at the Danava to not eat him. Umbra was rather bewildered, but relaxed as they saw the boy run off. A strange occurrence, but...

Calypso didn't feel fear from the boy at all, a bit of discomfort with a jovial twinge poking from the dark-yet-colorful being's chest area. And... Mischief...

The Danava's eyes widened, releasing a heavy sigh when they realized what he was up to, which prompted two tendrils to sprout from their back as they proceeded to run after the boy, striking into the ground and lifting the demon up a bit off the ground to create longer strides, quickly catching up to the boy, skidding in front of him and causing one of the tendrils to catch and wrap around the child, lifting him up gently into the air, so that the boy was facing belly down, dangling a bit above the Danava as the other colorful formation retracted into Umbra's back.

"Nope. Not chancing that in the slightest." They stated in a matter-of-fact way, making a slow stride back to their room, "Who are you?! Why are you here? And more importantly... You disturbed my nap... Gh... Why am I even dealing with this... Right, Lux. Sorry Lux..." They grumbled the last part under their breath, colorful eyes and face a bit tilted away from the child, "Listen..." They grasped their doorknob, walking into their room, which was rather plain with not much inside aside from a lovely looking bed, placing the kid on the bed and opening the nightstand to reveal a whole drawer full of candy.

"...Kids like candy, right? Yeah they do... Why do I gotta share..." They mumbled to themselves, handing the child a lolipop, closing the drawer, "... Okay. Why are you here?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2018 12:03 am

Artist: Glitch Mob - Song: Fortune Days - Word Count: ???

Rasuca continued to beat his small feet against the ground, zooming off from Calypso. All of those eyes looking at him at once like that had been unusual, to be certain, but not completely unsettling. He could hear the peculiar sounds of Calypse beginning to give chase, and that made him giggle under his breath as he breathed in and out, moving as quickly as his tiny legs could take him.

When the Danava landed in front of him, Rasuca's entire body swerved around, giggling as he literally spiraled around, unrealistically smoothly winding up the other way, his arms still behind him as he tried to dash off into a new direction. Even for his parents, catching Rasuca was rather difficult, do to his ability to spin away from such issues.

Unfortunately, this was not to be Rasuca's day. A tendril wrapped around his pajama'd stomach, hoisting him up into the air. Both his arms and legs flailed out a bit, before finally coming to a rest. He looked down at Umbra beneath him, tilting his head in to the side, the blood rushing to his head. "Uwah… No… chance? Sligh… test?" He asked, his head tilting back and forth as he blinked at the creature. "Pbbbblth!" Rasuca told the strange creature, giggling and putting his hands over his mouth.

"Aaah.. Ra-su-…ca." He said finally, tilting his head side to side. "Dunnnnnno…. Sorry. No mean to.. Make nap time bad." He told the creature, a guilty frown appearing on Rasuca's face. He did not know that it was supposed to be nap time. He both loved and hated naps, anyway.

Rasuca was then brought into a bedroom, his wide eyes looking around it. It looked nothing like the one that he had at his house. He recognized the bed, the door, the dresser… but they were all so much more typical looking than his house. There were no curves, no serpents, no eyes in unusual places. Rasuca's childish attention was brought back to Calypso as the latter then opened the nightstand, his whole body quivering with happiness.

"Candy, candy, that, that! Yes, yes, yes, yes… uuuh… please?" He asked, before being given the lollipop, letting out a happy gasp of joy. "Hahahaha, friend, Raah-soo-ca and friend." He said, putting the lollipop in his mouth, content with the sweetness that filled him.

"Uuuh… don't know? Was with Sonny… and then saw Aun-tah Man-nah… But… not Aun-tah Man-nah… and then scary… and then fly, hahah… and then, uh… here. Can I have more?" He asked, holding out one small hand with a disarming grin, the stick of the popsicle still in his mouth.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2018 11:47 am

Umbra sighed as they flopped back in the bed, taking one of the wrappers from the mountain of them, licking whatever chocolate-flavored sweetness was left on them, though to Rasuca it would look like the wrapper was phasing into their skin, where a mouth should be, but isn't. They allowed the kid to explain himself, now identifying himself as... Ra-soo-ca.

Interesting name...

Though this kid produced quite the mound of questions and things for They proceeded to spit the wrapper out, sitting up, "Alright.. First off, I am not your friend. My name is Calypso Asthavon..." They peered into the child's eyes, soon thinking, perhaps he wouldn't be able to say it properly, "Caal... Lips... Oh." The Danava spoke nice and slow, so the child could get the pronunciation.

"I don't have friends, I don't make friends, and I don't... Want them." Their eyes looked bleak for a second, as the thought rolled into their head,

But I need them...

They shook it off, "Hmhhm. S-secondly. I don't know anyone named Sonny. And most importantly... Aun-tah? Like auntie?" The Danava squinted, a tendril opening the drawer once more, bringing out a few small chocolates and plopping them in the child's lap, "...Are you my cousin or something? I don't think I've heard of any.. White haired children in my family."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Artist: Pokemon OST - Song: Johto Leader [Heartgold] - Word Count: ???

Rasuca looked at the strange dark creature, his head lightly tilting from side to side. He watched as the candy wrapper was pressed up against the skin, and then released. Hesitantly, Rasuca picked up one of the wrappers as well, pulling up his pajamas and pushing the wrapper against his belly. He released the wrapper, and it floated gently to the ground. This made Rasuca then tilt his head harder, in the other direction, looking at Umbra.

"Ah… I can't… that." He got out, pointing at the wrapper that was now on the floor. "…" When they said that they were not his friend, Rasuca's body shook lightly. Around the corners of his eyes, small beads of water began to appear. His bottom lip jutted out, stress compiling up and down his small frame. He looked absolutely bothered by this idea, and then Umbra. "Cah… Cah…" Rasuca got out, his lip jutting out further, his eyes opened wide, his chest heaving a bit as he breathed, struggling to repeat it. "Liiips… O…Oooo…Ooo…"

Then, Calypso let out their view on friends.

"OOOWAAAH!"

Rasuca's little frame shook violently, his bottom falling on the floor. Both hands went to his eyes, hot tears dripping off of them as he shouted at the top of his lungs at Calypso's attitude. Like painful, grating nails, the cries of the child shook the entire room slightly, both hands coming off of his face as he pounded the small fists into the ground, his lungs giving out as he had to breathe in deep…

"N-N-NOOOOWWAAH!"

Another large release, the child's body shaking. He was in no state to answer Umbra's question, ignoring the chocolates. In fact, his unguided hands weakly grabbed them, about to toss them back at where they came from… But then part of Rasuca remembered how any part of it could be a mouth, so he instead threw them back under the dresser, crumbling onto his hands and feet, slamming his tiny fists against the ground in his desperate state…

Template By:
[THEFROST]

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 30, 2018 8:47 am

Calypso sighed as they weren't sure what to do with this little boy. They honestly didn't want to wake Lux up... She had started to get a bit sluggish lately and Umbra wanted her to have as much rest as she could. Though Umbra wasnt lost in their mind for very long as they felt something welling up inside of them, causing them internal distress.

What...? What's going on...?

They turned their head to the child, who was visibly stressed. What? Why was he suddenly so upset? What... Happ-
Crying, loud audible crying struck the Danava's ears, causing them to flinch and cover their ears, but it was as if they could hear the horrid wailing from within their skull as well. They were wrought with the child's distress plus their own, causing panic as they tried to figure out what to do...

Why is he crying? Why is he wailing? What happened? Why did he throw the candy away? WhatdidIdo? Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat?WhatshouldIdowhatshouldIdowhatshouldIdowhatshouldI...? LuxluxluxIneedLuxpleaseluxwakeupIcan'tdothisIcan'tdothisIcan't do this...

I... Can't... Do this..?

Rather than using a tendril to pick the boy off the floor, the Danava, face dripping with a golden fluid, scooped him off the floor, and held him close, stroking his white locks.

I... I can do this... I can do this...

In this moment, closing themselves up didn't feel very effective, instincts pricking at their consciousness as they comforted the boy, "...It's okay... We are friends... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."
Even if the Danava largely lacked human facial features, what was very clear is that they appeared both drained and remorseful, "I... Cali didn't think over what they were saying, Rasuca... Cali said something really mean... Sorry..." Umbra was in total autopilot, only focused on comforting the boy and not much on their own nature, being overwhelmed with the crashing waves of emotion...

"Cali was being stupid... Please don't cry because of me..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Artist: ??? - Song: Fairy Tail Main Theme ~ Piano Ver. - Word Count: ???

Rasuca's mouth opened wide, letting out another fierce wail at the top of his small lungs. For a child whose vocal chords adapted to dealing with higher and higher levels of volume, his cries were logically much stronger than a typical child's would have been.

Rasuca's entire body quivered, being lifted up off the ground. His eyes widened as he was brought close to Lux's body, looking up at the golden fluid pouring from the sides of the big creature. Rasuca could see that he was being given the attention that he wanted again, looking at the tears, and saw that they had to have a big cry to. Rasuca… crying is how you let people around you know you need help. That you can't take the heaviness yourself any longer… Rasuca had never seen his Da cry, but he trusted deeply in his words. He always picked up and held Rasuca when he was in pain. Especially for those weeks and weeks and weeks after that eyeball had been put on him…

Rasuca laid his head against Calypso's body. He had been right that she was not anything to be afraid of. "…Hahaha." The child let out, his hand reaching out and lightly patting against Calypso's cheek, his own face still red from the stress of crying. He hiccuped slightly from his body still having gone through that amount of stress, patting what he thought of as its cheek, rubbing his sleeve against the liquid, wiping it up.

All this time, though, parts of Rasuca's body had begun to change lightly, small bits of darkness seeming to almost… seep into him as he laid there against Calypso. "Okay, okay… okay… Ahm okay…" He told her sympathetically, feeling her emotions flowing over him much more strongly than before.

"Friends, friends, hahahaha." Rasuca laughed, bringing his hands together and shaking them eagerly, wriggling slightly before trying to then escape the Danava's clutches, probably ending up rolling onto the bed. "Friends… haaaaaaAAAAAH…" Rasuca let out a tremendous yawn then, the darkness that had appeared on his body flickering lightly. "After.. Big cry… Da say… take big nap." He told Umbra, wiping his eyes as he tried straightening himself up again, letting out another mammoth yawn.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Calypso wasn't sure when it was alright to let go... Calypso just wanted to hold onto this child forever to show just how sorry they were, for harming him. The golden tears came profusely from their eyes, stroking the boy and weeping from how rotten they felt, not even caring to take the boy's feelings into consideration when they said that. Doing that to a child was just... Not right. Not right...

And then Cali felt a little hand on their cheek, patting it as if to say everything was alright. The Danava was still crying their honeyed tears, opening their eyes and looking at the child who had stopped crying. Though Umbra wasn't usually one for connecting with people, they patted the child's back, mumbling their own 'It's okay's, slowly noticing how heavy their eyelids felt.

"...Yes, friends... If that's what you'd love, then we're... Friends..." They watched the boy roll out of their touch, rolling on the fluffy sheets, as the Danava casually pushed the candy wrappers off the sheets to make space for this one extra person who would be joining them in slumber. They could sense his sleepiness, and that only made them more sleepy...

"... Your papa... Is very smart... Then..."
Calypso had enough, they already missed their nap, fully caving into the sleepiness and hitting the pillow, "...Big... Nap..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum