Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Empty Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko]

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:13 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

The library was redbrick, Victorian, sitting self-importantly at the top of a hill. Alex pushed open the heavy swing door and went into a room with a tiled chessboard floor and abour fifty shelves fanning out from a central reception area. Six or seven people were sitting at tables, working. A man in a thickly knitted sweater was reading Fisherman's Week.

"Typical day at the library"

The girl sat down and logged onto one of the libraries computers and looked around to aee if anyone else was around..however it was just another quiet day which she didnt mind at all. Suddenly a notification popped up saying that she has logged in.
and what betterway to use the computer then to watch funny videos or

Something perculiar caught her attention

Hm? What's this? she said to herself as she clicked the link opening a large yet neatly organized web page apparently this individual named Roi had his very own university among Europe and it seemed pretty promising. Then noticing the owners email address for a meeting that's beeing held and the best part is it was open to anyone interested in hia cause..so she clicked the link entered her email address and sent a lovely invitation for them to meet.

"To whom this may concern..this is Ritsuko Nicklovich i've looked at your website and i'm particularly interested in what you have to offer. Would 3:15 PM at University sound good? With the email sent the young woman proceeded to exit the library and head off towards the university where she's heard many good things about it regarding the history. A few minutes of walking and definitely not getting distracted by a group of puppies pawing behind glass of an adoption center, she looked up at the building and smiled seeing the abundance of students and professors entering and exiting the building.

Now its only a matter of time until the two strangers would meet face to face..after all this could give her a chance to find the legendary treasure of Black Beard himself; hopefully he wasn't some sort of bluff.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Empty Re: Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko]

Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:11 pm
Roi had gotten an early start on the day since it was finally time for him to await the coming of his students' papers on ancient festivals and how they had managed to shape the world's history from the distant past to present. So, he had gotten up a couple hours earlier than usual and finished off his usual morning rituals, ending them as per his normal routine of hand grinding his favorite Sumatran coffee beans and making himself a hot cup of coffee with them. After that, he had actually shaved for once and then after finishing dressing in his usual outfit, he had headed off to the university where he was one of the pre-eminent scholars in the Department of Historical Studies.

Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Mf87

Once there he had gotten down to business, and had been going through the papers one by one, thoroughly enjoying the dissertations his students had composed for him, when the notification sound alerted him to an email waiting for him in his inbox. So he opened it and read through, learning that a certain woman wanted to meet with him later on during the afternoon. So he sent a reply back

"Dear Ms. Ritsuko Niklovich, i thank you for showing interest in my cause and am sending this message to. let you i will indeed be free to meet up with you at the time you have suggested in your email. Please ask to be sent up to my office on the third floor of the Humanities building when you register yourself as a visitor in the security log. The building will be on your right when you enter the university quad so you cant miss it. Looking forward to working with you."

After that, he began the long wait till finally the morning had given way to noon, and noon in turn to afternoon. Soon, classes began to wind down, at least for the day scholars, and Roi had been put through a full day of teaching till it was finally time to meet this Ms.Ritsuko Niklovich. So, after seeing his students off, he retired to his office and was now at his desk, sitting in his ornate ebony wood chair with its plush cushion that he had specifically requested be installed in hi office for him, his pet Himalayan cat curled up on his broad, powerful shoulders.

Last edited by Rikuo-XIII on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko] Empty Re: Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko]

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

"Hello i'm supposed to be meeting with Roi for a very important discussion, where exactly can i find his office?" She wrote down her name on the security log with the correct date and time before being given a vistor badge form the security officer.

"Yeah, just take that elevator and press the button it'll take you to the third floor. You have a good day ma'am" the security officer told her before resuming to his nap.

"So if i'm correct the building should be on my left here.."
she said to herself as she entered the wonderful quad immediately recognizing its cleanliness and shiny glow. Walking towards the doors before seeing one of them have Roi's name and knocking on the door before awaiting an answer..if he answered the female would open the door and smile at him taking note of his assumed pet cat sat on his shoulders probably clawing into the fabric of clothing before staring back at her as subtle purring sounds could be heard.

Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:55 pm
Roi had been busy entertaining his pet cat which was currently resting on his shoulders, curled around his neck in a loose semicircular fashion like some sort of living scarf since she was feeling lazier than usual when he finally heard the knock on the door at the time he was expecting to hear it. He didn’t want to get up and walk all the way to the door, but then this was a female client, so he figured it wouldn’t be all that bad to do her this small courtesy. So he got up and while wondering what sort of amusing adventure could come from whatever business his soon to be client had with him, he opened the door welcoming her with a political smile on his thin, firm lips, one that showed of his almost snake-fang like pearly white canines

“Ah, Ms. Nicklovich, I presume? I welcome you to my humble office and look forward to be of service to you.”

He opened the door fully and bowed to her in a way that would have put a Shakespearean actor to shame, after which he stood aside to let her pass into the room while gesturing to the seat before his desk as he greeted her. He was also hoping that his 6 foot something frame and athletically muscular physique which could faintly be seen under the neat three piece suit with formal shirt and tie wouldn’t put her off any or surprise her as it somehow often did to many of his clients who only knew him as the professor that he was now.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:06 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko heared the door open and saw Roi's face and it was honestly pretty interesting, from his eyes and nose to even his teeth exposing a fang. The girl could immediately know that he was a special kind of person like herself, seeing him take a bow made her bowe in response to his kind gesture as if she was in some ridiculous fairy tail fantasy book, looking at him closer it was obvious that he was much more profound then her far as height is concerned. Though it didn't bother her at all since she's seen people of similar stature as Roi though if she were younger it'd be pretty intimidating almost like talking to a giant.

“I'm glad to finally meet you Roi. I checked your website and it intrigued me greatly, so i was curious if you know anything about the legendary blackbeard?

Ritsuko sat in one of the chairs and glanced at the cat as it stretched its body before walking towards to get a quick sniff of her, to which she tried to put her hand up to pet its head and accepted it without ant sort of hesitation. Hearing its purrs was adorable to say the least..if only she had a pet when she was growing up but then again it'd be extremely difficult to take care of it since she would be in training camp most of the time.

Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:06 am
Roi chuckled as he noted how Ritsuko’s gaze took in the details about his appearance and how she actually humored him with a return bow, which not many people actually did on a routine basis. His heterochromic eyes, one poison green and the other amber yellow now studied her as he walked back to his desk and sat down in his plush cushioned custom order rolling chair. His interest in his newest client only grew further as he finally heard her request and saw how his cat, who was usually very picky about whom she sniffed and didn’t, actually went up to Ritsuko of her own accord. He was also thankful that the subject of their impending discussion and possible future expedition was about such a familiar topic as Blackbeard. He nodded as he replied in his steady, rich baritone but somehow melodious voice while leaning forward a bit, his elbows resting on his desk and his fingers interlinked to make a steeple

“First things first, would you care for something in the way of refreshment, Ritsuko? Whatever it is, please feel free to let me know and I can have it brought up here for you if you so desire.”

He paused a bit before going on to answer her actual query

“Anyway, Blackbeard is an interesting figure to say the least. And yes, I do know a fair bit about him, Ritsuko. In fact, he is actually the subject of my upcoming research expedition.”

He paused there to collect his thoughts and then continued

“As I recall…Blackbeard was, in the eyes of many experts on the matter anyway, the one pirate who actually cemented the image of a stereotypical pirate in the minds of the populace, from his time all the way to ours. So…what can I help you with regarding Blackbeard? Finding his personal effects perhaps? Or maybe his treasure cache?”
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:01 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko listened to Roi's words and was genuinely intrigued, heck she even grinned at him truly a man who knows his stuff. Intelligence is one of the girl's favorite kinks and this was no exception, however if Roi would even try to woo her further she'd happily decline his advances and show her engagement ring devoting her time and dedication towards Toshiko.

“Refreshments you say? Well i know this may sound rather odd but do you perhaps have any booze?”

She paused a bit before chuckling to herself.

“An upcoming research expedition huh? Now you have ny interest peaked good sir..”

She paused before continuing.

“Regarding the legendary black beard i'm concerned about his weaponry.. after all i've heard rumors that his sword grants the user total control over the threchrous seas and the souls of those he's slain. I even heard you could still hear the cries if you listen closely."

Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:18 am
Roi's lips twisted into a smirk as he heard Ritsuko asking him for straight up booze instead of a more high-class drink, but hey who was he to say no to a client's wishes? So, he got up while remarking

"Booze, huh? Didn't see that one coming, Ritsuko but I do have a wide variety of them, so i gotcha covered...but uh, ya sure you can afford to booze yerself up before such a momentous quest as the one we will be embarking on?"

Regardless, he went to the medium sized icebox that was sitting in the corner of his office, hidden away from potential prying eyes and looked inside. He had a series of both high end as well as more common fare so he was sure he could satisfy her palate whatever it might end up being, but he thought it best to ask

"So...any preferences as to which booze, Ritsuko? Vodka? Gin? Rum perhaps? I even have root beer if that's yer go to choice"

As he waited for her reply, he tried to recall what other information he had on Blackbeard and his personal effects that she might be interested in other than just his sword.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

She watched as Roi pulled out a medium sized icebox that was sitting in the corner, which did made her question why have it in the corner instead of closer fof easier access but then again students are curious. Regardless, once Ritsuko was asked on which alcoholic beverage she prefer to drink this afternoon a smike crept on her face she's tried Vodaka and Wine but not this Gin just the sound of it made her intrigued in trying it out.

"Gin on ice if you don't mind.

She said, waiting for a reply from the man curious about his personal life, though it was on the bottom of her to do list..after all its nice to get to know a person better since the two hitted it off so well obviously this was gonna be an easy friend to make.

Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:45 am
He smirked as he heard her choice of drink, but who was he to question her tastes. So, he took out a large bottle of gin and a small tray of ice cubes from the icebox and then brought them over to the table where she was lying in wait for him. Then he brought out two rather ornate looking crystal goblets, both of which had been a gift he had gotten as a token of gratitude from one of his clients, and placed them on the table between them.

After that, he placed 3 ice cubes from the tray in his and 3 in her goblet as well and then poures a good measure of the gin over the ice cubes, swirled it a little to make sure it was evenly spread, and then passed it over to her, saying

"One gin on ice just as you ordered, Ritsuko. Here's hoping you like it."

He then took a sip of gin slowly while he waited for her verdict on the gin and prepared his plans for their upcoming expedition.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum