Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Empty Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]

Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:05 pm
A turn of events, a new feeling, everything was different for young Calypso...

Everything seemed to bother her more, more notably.

Since she managed to loose some of herself, locked deep within her being, she felt a few things shift here and there, moreso her tolerance for things. She felt something happen, a far ways away, and she just couldn't help but... Go. She descended from the Khalaist's realm, going out. It felt like something was lost, something far away, something someone connected to her lost.

With the unleashing of her potential, she experienced something new: Near constant chatter in her head. She was kind of happy she could finally hear the beings that lived within her flesh and metaphysical body, however she was a bit jarred by how much joy was being telegraphed from what felt to be every inch of her being. She didn't have the heart to tell them to stop, they had been silenced for so long. However, all the people she crossed, despite constant teleporting, made her feel even more nauseated. So many emotions, so many sensations, plagued her senses.. She somewhat regretted her choice, maybe this was a terrible idea, to let those horrors loose... To... To..

She shook her head, brown locks a swaying. No. She wasn't going to roll back into that pattern of thought. Chatter of encouragement washed her with reassurance, as she got closer and closer to Chaya Nation. She made her decision, she made it, it was her's to make. Nothing decided this for her. This is something she would have, for herself...

She stepped foot onto the grounds of the capital, looking around for what provoked the feeling, the sensation of loss... She couldn't understand, she wasn't even sure if this was someone she knew... She walked and walked... Until she came upon a woman which resonated feelings of loss somewhere in her being.

"Uhm, hello." Calypso spoke with some modicum of strength, however her usual social awkwardness would shine with her actions, "..Are... You... Doing okay, miss?"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Empty Re: Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:25 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] 6EdIfMt

Awake Once More

It was a pondry. Betwixt the streets that were illuminated by Mage-Light, the gaeous illuminating amalgamated energy casting their light upon the streets a girl with amber hair stood. Her chocolate-hazel eyes simply scanning the environment around her as she discerned the foreign energy that permeated every fibre of this place. The crowds that wandered through truly didn’t pay heed to a small child, it was the way of the world. Looks were simply an outlet of creativity to demon kind, a ten-thousand year old monster could look, talk, and act the same as a child and no one would be the wiser.

This person was peculiar though if one discerned them very carefully. There was a faint disruption in the very laws of reality around her petite bodice. The faint anomalies that interwove themselves easily, as if the world and its rules were something to be mocked, rather than treasured. The way that darkness would illogically be cast without light, or how light would not refract to cause shadows. Or how the girl’s feet touched the ground, but at the same time particles of dust arose around her feet, as if the very mundane laws like gravity simply decided to take a vacation.

When she heard a voice, one that asked if she needed help the Girls eyes shifted to glance at the girl who asked such a thing. Sizing her up before Inami said in a hard to place tone.

”Help denotes that I have something that is worth seeking. Do tell… Why would there be anything that I desire enough to seek the help of another?”

The demon sat upon the air itself, a solidified mass of demon energy forming a chair of smog as she lounged upon it. Legs crossed faintly as she rested her chin within her palms. Her hazel-chocolate gaze was unfathomable, pure and unblemished yet twisted and full of darkness. It was just like the realm around her, full of illogicalities, of contradictions that would never truly begin to add up even if the gods themselves tried to deem it so. The aura projected from that stare was not one of hatred, nor the desire to destroy, It was a blankness that was mired in a quagmire of chaos & primal dominance. It was as if within her gaze, the world itself was merely a infinitely small speck on the yawning face of eternity. It was as if within her gaze she was not only staring into this small lasses soul, but that she was staring past it, as if such a trivial notion held absolutely no interest to her.

She didn’t need to exude her power upon the realm, she did not need to collapse the skies and sunder the heavens in this moment. The intensity of her demeanor, the aura of dread that naturally exuded from it was enough to convey that point. She was a being unfettered by the chains of emotion, the chains of memories or obligations to tie her down. She needed not mourn for those who missed her because she did not remember them. She did not need to curb her emotion into something fathomable by the mundane for she had no reason to conform to the mundane. Enigmatic, unpredictable, unfeeling by the conventional definition of emotion, a monster if there ever was a spitting definition of one.

The smile that was not a smile upon her face was as cruel as it was beautiful, as cherubic as it was satanic. It was as calculative as it was disiniterested in the meager interaction that had spread out before her. Her words slow, and languid, as if she had all the time in the world to speak. Or rather, because she had all the time in the world to speak.

” You… I think it is you who was seeking me. Not the other way around~ What is it that you desire?”

The way she spoked, her words were laced in undertones of emotion that could be categorized as amusement, or as whimsical curiousity. In the face of an infinite existance with only the past that lay long forgotten, the future was as pointless as everything that once preceeded it. It was only through these faint interactions, that she had once more graced the present, rather than disinterestedly watching time go by.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] LzZCuy7
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] BtXe12b
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Calypso Asthavon

As Calypso watched the woman turn to look at her, she realized how... Difficult it was for her to look at her. No, no, difficult wasn’t the right word, it wasn’t hard to look upon her. In what looked like a bizarre dream’s featuring, several golden eyes, not much unlike her own, though were rather small in comparison to her previous body, popped up on her clothing and skin, looking equally as dizzy and odd as she felt. Felt...
No. It wasn’t looking upon her that made her feel odd.

“Well.. I wasn’t really asking if you needed help, per se... I mean... If the notion bothered you...”

She tried to keep her focus as she heard several dozen complaints in her very flesh and bones that this lady felt confusing. Calypso sensed a high amount of discord from her, that was what was making her feel so odd... This sensation of the unraveling of reality, this chaos...

It was definitely familiar, it felt near to the writhing, swallowing, maddening pulsations of a being she knew too well, for she had come from her: Mana Asthavon.

Her leaping heart stilled to a coldness in her chest as she gripped her hands into fists. The complaining ceased, though she could still sense and witness the entanglement of reality around the woman before her, staring her dead in the eyes, regardless of if she was looking at her or past her. There was some brand of intensity to the girl’s golden eyes, an intensity she herself wouldn’t notice or intentionally unearth. Something burned in her eyes, but if the ancient was able to look past even the flames, something of animalistic anger or rage was behind it, though it was so far away it’d be unimaginable to be pulled up with the girl’s current mindset.

“Are you an Asthavon?” Her tone matched her gaze, a heavy, emotional tone, demanding, overstepping even, “You give an aura not much unlike my darling, charming Mama..”
Even if her referral to Mana was undoubtably sarcastic, she seemed to cringe a bit when she referred to her mother with that title, well, that was too engrained and unimportant for her to gripe over,
“Mana Asthavon, is... Who I mean.. I’m, uh, Calypso Asthavon...”

Her voice seemed to lose the serious edge, when her worry set in, causing her to swallow, “I.. Sensed a feeling of great loss here. It was... Suffocatingly noticeable, I couldn’t not come, miss.”

Coding By Lillian <3

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:01 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Inami listened patiently, drumming her slender fingers upon her chin in apathetic, unadulterated boredom. Her devilish tail swayed back and forth, making all sorts of shapes and moving in all kinds of directions as she waited for this girl to get to the heart of the matter. Then the girl began to talk about loss, and inami let out a faint sigh.

"Look, loss is merely a perception of mourning, by the envious, the weak and the naive. To lose is to be cognizant, or more importantly, to care of ones short-comings and mistakes. "

Inami leaned forward, using an outstretched palm to tip calypso's chin until the girl's eyes peered into her own. A lazy grin, full of beautiful, wicked sharp teeth blossoming onto her porcelain features. Inami's sinful smile, entirely heartfelt and sinister all at the same time captured her thoughts accurately.

"I, however, don't give a damn. With a wave of my palm, I sunder the earth. With a beckon of a finger, I can entice millions. I am a Queen, a ruler, a being of royal blood, a sister of the Asthavon bloodline. What is there for me to feel loss about? "

The powerful aura of this demoness blazed forth as a display of her regality. There was no compassion in her gaze, she was a demon and demons had no need for such a feeble emotion. As she let her legs cross over each other, first the right and then the left, she would arch a brow lightly.

"You tell me why I care? What does loss mean to me? "

Inami finished saying her peace, and floated in the air, manipulating the world around her to her fancy, waiting for calypso's answer.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Despite the young Calypso pushing herself into assertiveness, it hardly phased the being before her. Her question wasn’t answered, her curiosity left in the breeze of mystery. The girl fell into a tense silence, golden eyes transfixed on the woman as she spoke about loss, spinning it to be an experience of the weak. Her body language screamed tales of confusion and unrest, rigid shoulders and tightened fists. Her mind was burning, searching, for what she could have sensed here, and what loss could have occurred. As far as she currently knew, loss of kindness or even sanity could be possibilities...

“Gh!”
She released a small surprised squeak as an unconsented set of fingers touched her chin and tipped her head up to encounter the eyes of the Queen. She didn’t understand why, but her heightened empathy seemed to grow in strength with the locking of eyes, she felt the weight of the chaotic woman’s desolate emotions grow more intense on her shoulders. But she was forced to look, look into the windows of her eyes, as she continued of how one like she wouldn’t feel such a sensation. But in that locking, Calypso couldn’t help but see... Almost as if it were an overacting of her imagination, some manifestation beyond her eyes, or rather, a lack thereof. Though her eyes were welling with honey-gold tears from the pressure, she sensed something far more cement than sanity or kindness having dissipated, but she couldn’t piece what that was.

Calypso was able to finally ground herself when a question spilled through the woman’s lips. She could feel her body again, and it was struck with cold sweat, a skipping heart, and heavy breathing. She wasn’t sure how long ago she succumbed to the pressure, she wasn’t even sure if what she sensed was real, or an acting of her momentarily senseless imagination, but Cali wasn’t one to doubt her instincts. She took a deep breath in, and finally spoke,

“I can’t tell you what to do, or what to care about. That’s stupid, you aren’t a child,” She forced all of her fear to fuel her intensity, “But what I can do, is speak my mind... And what I think, is...” She was almost afraid to spill it, but her mouth worked faster than her anxiety, her emotions flaring, “That’s the stupidest thing i’ve heard in my life, and I haven’t even been alive for a year. Nobody, is immune to loss, no matter how powerful they are. Everyone.. Experiences it. Maybe not the same way, but they do.. I don’t know you, but... That was nothing but crap out of your mouth right now!”

She let out a pant, and if Inami would try to interject, she’d loudly cut her off, “Loss gives you perspective on things, it makes you think about stuff you didn’t before, because YOU experienced it. There is nothing weak... In experiences.. In learning.. I’m still learning, I don’t have those experiences to push me yet, but..!” Her golden eyes were stone on Inami, “Have you ever had a single thing even happen to you?! You said you’re a queen, you said you’re an Asthavon, that’s freaking double on bad stuff happening because our family is BROKEN! How can you sit here talking like that, like... Like...”
The icy claws of realization prodded at her mind, her taking a deep breath, “...Like... You never.. Experienced...” Her gaze switched from hot rage to piercing shock, her eyes like twin amber moons pouring their brilliant golden light, loosely fixated on the woman, “...Did you... Lose... Your experiences..?”

Coding By Lillian <3

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:04 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

"Stupid... Huh." Inami thought as Calypso spoke about how no one was immune to loss. It was a sentiment that Inami felt was cute, a Naivety that inami felt that it was her duty to break her dearest cousin of. As Inami continued to stare into calypso's eyes she couldn't help but let the faintest of chuckles escape her lips.

That faint chuckle would grow, building until it became a dissonant chorus of laughter. It reverberated off the buildings around them as the Queen stared into the girl's eyes, and let the little mind-reader have a glimpse of the emotions that lay within the queen's blackened heart.

There was no love within that heart, there was no feeling of loss, or of joy. The human emotions that we could discern simply did not lay within the soul of this chaotic queen. There was a primality, a rumbling power that radiated from her that was like a force of nature. Nature was as cruel as it was beautiful, as unfeeling as it was emotion-provoking.

"You... my darling are the one who is looking at the world through rose-colored glasses. You believe that loss is something that is experienced by everyone? Do you mourn a tree when it is cut down? Do you cry when a killer of your kin is slain? When cerial killers and genocidal maniacs were brought down, did the world feel a shred of remorse for them? When a wolf brings down a deer, does that wolf feel the loss? "

Inami arched a brow and answered her own question.

"No, no you do not. As much as you preach about loss, it is instead the hypocrisy of humanity that you have failed to understand. You may understand the emotions that lay within them, but you will never understand the ugliness that is born from those emotions. Loss is a subjective term, a ugly reminder of the imperfections that lay within our originally short-lived brethren. It is a flaw that exists in all things. "

The grin that adorned Inami's face was as cruel as it was beautiful, there was a disconnected air about it, like looking at a star that was actually billions, if not trillions of light-years away.

"So do not speak to me about stupidity girl, when you are the one who is wallowing in it. I do not have the capacity for such sentiments. "

Inami finished her impromptu speech as she finished and drove the point home.

"Loss is simply the absence of something that you once had, the rumination of stuff that once was important to you. If change is had from it, it's only for selfish reasons, rather than selfless ones. It is the mindset that it is a horrible thing for something to come to an end. If you insist on such childish mindsets, then think not of what was lost, but think of what that person, or object has done. Trust me, they are not mourning being separated from you, they are simply being thrown in the recycling bin to be spat out anew again. Nothing is eternal. "

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Calypso Asthavon

The young one was visibly shaken as the queen rung out her laughter, and then settling her eyes deep within Calypso's own. She sensed nothing she could properly comprehend, her previous fooled sense of clarity fading away as she was privy to an internal maelstrom of writhing... Incoherency. At least, was incoherent to her. It was like someone was speaking a language of a tongue she could not grasp. The primal screams within the woman's being almost caused Calypso to collapse, however the emotions weren't so overpowering and imposing that it would overwhelm her mind, so Cali was able to keep her focus, but she was washed with an array of emotions she herself didn't understand, not fully. Was she too young, or was it simply something she needed to learn to grasp?

As Inami went on her speech of how incorrect, and naive her thoughts as to loss were, Calypso couldn't help but stare at her like a moon-eyed dazed child the entire time, softly panting as she felt the tides of emotions within her become haphazardly turbulent, and calm once more. It was an uncomfortable sensation, like a colony of hornets and a nesting of their ugly maggots decided to take host in her insides, giving her all kinds of disgusting feelings. If she had a typical, humane digestive system, she'd have puked or gotten close to at this point, though she just felt emotionally sick.

The pressure felt intense, though near the end of Inami's speech, Calypso shut her eyes, grit her teeth, balled her hands against the sides of her head, letting out a sickened groan. Staring into the abyss, and having it stare right back, was not a fun sensation, and thus she tried to snap out of it, while retaining her wits towards the present situation.

"..Of course you don't mourn a tree.." She mumbled, "It has no voice to cry suffering, no loved ones to think of as it fades... The level it exists on is different than us..."
She sniffled, bringing her arms down, swallowing, and continued, "I wouldn't slay a killer of my kin, or arrange for it, but if a killer is slain... If even the worst of warlords or maniacs are brought down... Even if there isn't remorse.. There is memory. When they die, they aren't just dust, they leave an effect on those affected by their horrible actions.. Good and bad."

Her eyes gently scanned the ground, before looking back up to her fellow Asthavon, "But the wolf, needs to eat. You can't tell the wolf not to eat, it and it's family will starve.. Then the deer become prosperous, and eat away the plants... And they starve too." She gently chuckled, "Though the idea is pretty morbid... The wolf is saving the deer's kin from suffering.. by keeping the numbers thin, even if it isn't intentional... And a tree could fall for many reasons than for the purpose of having the tree gone.."

The girl looked exhausted, one hand grasping the opposing arm, her breathing slightly labored from the stress. If anything, it looked somewhat like she were spacing out, dreaming while standing, "Anything we do can be cracked to selfish reasons... Like me coming here, could easily be defined as a selfish desire to sate my curiosity... Or your position as royalty a selfish desire to be superior, or possess wealth, or any manner or baggage," She smiled tiredly, her arms slightly spreading out,

"...Selfish doesn't have to mean bad. Parents could have a child out of the selfish desire to spread their genes, people can aid in disasters for the selfish desire of social validation through accomplishments... One being could help another for the selfish desire of gaining company and attention..." Her body language was slow and still, but emanated a sense of gentleness, "..But back onto loss... Yeah, nothing is eternal, so what? Doesn't mean we gotta be pessimistic 'bout it. Loss is part of life. You have to give something to gain something, be it actual objects, or... Innocence, ignorance, happiness.. Might not even be your choice to give 'tat thingie up, but it could lead to better stuff, not everything is terrible always n stuffs..."

And then suddenly, the girl slumped forward, as if forgetting all sense of personal space, faceplanting against Inami's body, gently embracing her,
"..Buhhh, that was too much thinking... I'm sorta sleepy... I wanna hug..." The girl mumbled into Inami's clothing, "...Pweezie, wuv me, Mama..."

Whether or not she was aware of the last phrase, it clearly wasn't totally intended for Inami...

Coding By Lillian <3

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:28 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Inami had many responses, to the gross naivety of the girl before her. However, the queen slowly let them all dispel at the sight of calypso, the girl's tired countenance stirring the faintest emotions of motherly pity, the last vestiges of discernable emotion that lay within. Inami did not press the issue, allowing the girl to sleep as her eyes remained indescernable. Those emerald eyes studied Calypso intently, the expression lingering within them rather non-plussed.

" I guess I will allow your naivety to linger just a little longer." Inami's tone was soft, impossible to hear.

Inami's eyes roved the streets as the demoness seemed to shimmer like a mirage, the potent miasma roiling from her being like an unearthly plague. The disruption of realms was confined to the direct vicinity around her. Those haunting emerald eyes would be all that remained in the darkness that burst forth from her being like the eternal night. Mage-light which covered the flickering streets would extinguish for the fleeting second that Inami's gaze flickered towards the empty spires of the castle that sat in the center of the city.

Inami would appear in a mass of darkness in the midst of the throne room. Sitting upon the throne that lay within the room, the queen allowed for Calypso to rest upon her lap as she studied the ruined room. Her emerald eyes roved over the deserted dusty chandelier and the unused torches that remained in their casings.

"That's right. I am a queen aren't I?" Inami spoke to no one in particular as emerald flames lit the room.

"Not that it matters to a husk such as I." Inami's voice echoed hauntingly, as she waited for the small niece of her to awake to the land of the damned.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:47 am

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso was nestled tenderly on her kin's lap, arms remaining wrapped around her torso, her face resting against her cleavage as she had fluttered rather deeply into slumber, however this time was far different than others; she had fallen into a state of true sleep, dreams encroaching upon her mind. This happened occasionally, though normally it was far more random, far more unpredictable, or so they appeared to..

She was vaguely aware of what was happening, though as far as she knew she was laying back-down in some sort of cold pool, eyes unable to open fully. Whispers were constantly around her, her unaware, physical lips quietly babbling nonsense as she slept, echoing the voices. At the corners of her vision, dark green claw-like hands reached from the pool, touching her body, which just as quickly was sparked and set aflame with emerald green embers. She tried to scream within the semi-conscious state, though her physical body became somewhat restless. It was less a sensation of burning, and more the sensation of force and crawling under her skin that evoked terror in her.

She shook like a leaf, until she finally woke, roughly an hour after Inami went to sit, her eyes flying open, a small shout coming from her mouth. When she realized where her head rested, her body behaved before her logic, another shout, springing from the woman's lap and thumping like a felled rock on the dusty floor, stirring some whatevers that could have gathered. Green flames caught her vision, which almost exerted a third scream, but she slapped her hands over her mouth, her face literally glowing in the dark, a prismatic blush shimmering under her eyes. She took a moment to properly, logically assess her surroundings, blinking, and then uncovering her mouth.

She didn't immediately say anything to the Queen sitting on the throne, rather looking around the room. She was quiet as her eyes scanned the room, though darkness coated most of it, she stared at everything within the quiet light. It was almost... Sad feeling.

"..This place is big." The girl stated the obvious in a sort of awe, "..But it feels so lonely..."
Her head tipped down as she was reminded of the feeling, "It feels empty, like Mama's palace. But.. Not really the scary-empty I feel when I go there, yknow?"

Then she finally turned around to finally address her aunt directly, "..Are you okay?"
Though her figure was lit by the bewitching light of the torches, her golden eyes seemed to glow all on their own, as if rejecting the green glow's request to light them, "Why didn't you beat me up or something?" The curious one moved in order for her lower half to rest on the cool floor, her upper half being held up by hands beneath her chin, supporting her with elbows to the floor, "..Actually a better question would be 'Why did you bring me here', wouldn't it?"
She smiled, rather cheerfully despite the odd situation.

Coding By Lillian <3

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:05 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Driveling inane nonsense, that was what the queen took calypso's words to be. She compared her own palace to that of sister dearest, and once more asked if she was okay. To the queen who lounged upon her throne, a leg carelessly strewn across one of the arms of her chair, a floating mass of darkness dangling within her palm, it's nightmarish hues switching between different forms and shapes. Currently, it took the shape of a carousel, with four horses dancing across the gilded bars.

Lackadaisically, the grin that adorned Inami's face was a perfect mirror to her lounging form. It wasn't cruel, but once more the emotion that encapsulated its pearly white features was not any sort of emotion that could be easily identified to someone so reliant on a "mundane" outlook on the world.

"HA, HA HA HA." Inami's laughter blasted across the walls of her citadel, the emerald flames extinguishing for a moment as the rush of sound expunged their green-lit hues, to only moments later reignite once more. Inami's devil tail swayed lightly, coiling around her waist as the queen propped her chin up on a raised palm, peering down at her misguided family member from under the shadow of her thick lashes. The way she studied her, it was clear that the girl's words had done little to rattle inami's cage.

"Dearest, if you wish for me to harm you, you simply have to ask." Inami's drawling tone was thick with mirth. The amusement lingering in her gaze a was recognizable emotion in the primordial, abyss-like pools which could be discerned in Inami's eyes.

"Why did I bring you here? Blood runs thicker than water, despite your unique perspectives, you too are a member of the Asthavon family. Now then.." Inami spoke as she raised the hand toying with darkness to her lips, reality warping to her whim as from the air an onyx wine-glass formed, a thick-red unidentified liquid tilting past its ruby rimmed borders to pour into her awaiting mouth.

"The question is.. are you okay? Talking to one such as I with such familiarity? " Inami spoke dryly, as she let a dangerous glint simmer within that lash-framed emerald gaze of hers.

The queen would motion with the wrist of the arm that was holding the onyx wine-glass within its palm. Speaking as she did so with her hauntingly indifferent voice.

"Come here child." Inami spoke, her soft, purring tone hiding within it a very real command.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum