Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:08 pm

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso's casual smile dropped down into an awkward one as Inami laughed. Feelings of uncertainty and embarrassment floated in the girl's mind as whatever you'd call a brain in her energy-rich body burned with many a things as to what the odd woman was laughing at. Her mind went to very, very dark places for a moment as she only felt more and more insecure with the thought of the woman laughing at her, til she finally spoke again, causing whatever tears were about to leak from the girl's golden eyes to stop up.

Her head raised from it's state of hiding, tilting her head, "..I wouldn't want to be harmed, why would anybody ask for something like that?" She tapped her chin, as if completely abandoning the fearful, saddened emotions swirling in her chest, distracting herself from the inner turmoil, "I mean, there are some people into that, so I guess there are some... But I don't like pain very much.."

She shuffled on the cold floor, pulling up into a sitting position as Inami spoke, her eyes lying back onto the queen who had a whole horse carousel twirling around in her palm. Calypso was intrigued by such a thing; she had seen such a contraption in picture books, but never really visited one, whether in the waking or slumbering worlds she had a step in. Though the little one did find it a bit strange how the woman was suddenly speaking to her in a far kinder manner than before, even if she still tugged at her sensitive heart strings with her piercing words.

Her head tipped down as the woman mentioned how she was still an Asthavon, whether or not her ideals were different. This again, evoked some complicated feelings. It was like demons crawling on her spine, being born into such a family, powerful and feared, and to the young one, corrupt and scary. She didn't want to become like her fellow kin, sometimes she cried herself to sleep over the fear.

"..Yeah, course I am." The little one replied, "I mean, you're a person. Why wouldn't I talk to you like a person?" She looked visibly confused, as if such a sentiment were an obvious one, "Peasant, royalty, or god, we're all still thinking, feeling people, arent we? I.. Don't see a reason to treat a person as lesser or more based off something as... Well, arbitrary as role. A god could be stripped of their divinity, and a peasant could become royalty, roles can change as quick as a day, humanity doesn't."

She spoke, but then approached the woman as she beckoned her, though a rather colorful, glowing blush appeared on her face, easily breaking the darkness, "A-ahh, have I been too wordy? I-I kinda feel like I was talking too much weird stuff yknow?" She chuckled and rubbed the back of her head, "Hah, I dunno what's with me tonight..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:34 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Upon her throne, emerald eyes watched the member of her family who continued to speak. The expressions that crossed her face, the soft changes in her tone, all of it served as a roadmap that led the demon's eyes to narrow imperceptively. The faintest of smiles adorned her face when Calypso began to talk about how they were all people. She didn't speak though, allowing her young little niece to finish her thoughts.

" Human is the root word of humanity. Does a hollow need to act with the same sentiment as it's prey? Does an immortal have the same outlook as a being that lives maybe two-hundred-years? I think not." Inami's voice was soft, and yet each word rang with a sonorous strength through the chamber around them.

" Hierarchy is what allows all beings to thrive. Higher order. You consider me to be your relative. You would be correct, however at the same time I am a queen of a mighty nation, do you believe that family bonds make a person capable of disputing the authority of an emperor? Don't be naive." Inami's voice held a softer tonation than it had previously, the glimmer in her eyes dulling as the little lass made her way over.

Step-by-step, her relative crossed the distance between them, until she came to a stop in front of inami. The demon's emerald eyes would radiate faintly as an arm coiled around her relative's waist, her other hand gently shifting upwards to stroke the girl's silky hair.

"It's alright, we all have our moments." Inami's voice held within it a faint chuckle as if she was bemused by the words that had left calypso's mouth at the last moment.

"Let me show you something little one." Inami said as they would vanish, their bodies disappearing as reality distorted around them in a flash.

The first sight that would become visible was a massive red beneath them. The red sky all around them was infringed by the chaotic space that lay above them, a void of eternal darkness. The clouds lay hundreds of thousands of miles beneath them, the light that diffused downwards was brilliant, and bathed the realm around them in light, while the winds were frightenly cold, billowing past them with viscous streams that ripped and tore at inami's regal attire.

"That red below you is demon world. Your home, tell me, what do you feel when you gaze upon it?" Inami asked, her emerald eyes studying Calypso intently.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Inami allowed her to finish talking, so it was common courtesy for her to allow her relative to finish as well, even if she did take some issue with how she interpreted the younger creature's words. Her head was tipped down after speaking her embarrassment, though her head rose once more, "I only use 'human' or 'people' because it's a LOT shorter than 'Being possessing a mind and emotions and being worthy of respect and compassion', even if I don't like necessarily comparing things to one species. Everyone's their own individual, regardless of hierarchy level," She narrowed her eyes, "The one thing we all have in common is a will, no matter how weak it is, no matter where you place on the social or time ladders. That's what I believe."

Cali seemed a wee bit alarmed when Inami wrapped a hand around her waist, soon feeling her fingers running through her dark locks. It was a surprising position to be thrusted into, considering the woman's rather neutral and uncaring demeanor throughout their whole interaction. She was sensing her emotions throughout this whole ordeal, and she had noticed some sort of difference, but there was just no putting words to it, she simply couldn't describe it. She still felt light, detached, and airy, but it was different.

"Show me wh-AAA!"

She let out a bit of a startled yell as reality around them warped, and they were no longer standing in the throne room, rather, hanging high over a mass of red, at least, that's what the panicked mind of Cali could make out, til she could relax, though she was blushing immensely as she wrapped her arms around her aunt. Okay, yeah, obviously she wasn't as freaked out, but she didn't want to entertain the thought of falling, especially since she couldn't fly on her own.

Her golden eyes were wide as she saw her breath before her as she panted, shivering from the cold winds of... However far up they were. She stared down at the clouds, who carried the light of the world upon them with a crimson glow, floating aimlessly and carefree. She could just barely make out the land, mostly obscured by the fluffy, color filled clouds. The girl was in awe, as she slowly looked up into the void of nothingness that hung above them, with an equal sense of mesmerized wonder.

And then, she heard Inami's question, as they floated between everything and nothing, of how she felt when she stared upon their kind's birthplace. Her eyes filled themselves with the sight once more, taking a good minute to think, before opening her mouth,

"Well, at first I felt amazement,"
She began, though her eyes narrowed with a sense of sadness, "Though I remember, what lies within it's trees of beauty; Suffering. Death. Discord... I can't call this place my home, though. I don't belong... Anywhere, it feels like."

Golden tears beaded in her amber moon eyes, floating seamlessly as everchanging blobs of gold sweetness, "...I'm hardly an Asthavon, even if I possess the name, an aberration to my kind, a monster or soon to be for everyone of other realms, or just hollow food. I just don't belong anywhere, not yet. But... I want to at least gain the power to alleviate this realm's suffering.. I want to help it be pretty on the inside, too, with smiles."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:46 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Up in the sky, far beyond where the demons which gazed upon its vast red expanse could register, Inami listened to the heartfelt aspirations of a child. " Why... do I feel nostalgia at such naive words?" The queen thought to herself as she abstained from answering immediately. Instead, the queen let her eyes range across the expanse, studying the infinitely microscopic realm that lay at her feet.

It wasn't a particularly long stretch of silence, maybe ten or fifteen minutes would lapse between the two of them as Inami formulated her scattered thoughts into an answer that might make sense to the girl that lay at her hip. An answer that more importantly, made sense to Inami Herself.

"When I look upon this realm of ours, I see order, as well as chaos. I see the reality of our existance; after all, those that are weak have just as much of a chance to become strong as those who are powerful. What exactly is unfairness?" The queen exhaled softly as she glanced at the lass.

" Nothing can be equal, because with equality comes complacency and internal strife. However, with tyranny, there will come a day that the realm will rise up to overthrow its oppressor. We are vicious and beastly, it is our inherent nature to seek the bloodier, uncouth resolutions to problems. " The queen's words were steeped with truth, and a faint weariness.

After all, this was the way the world was. Even if she could not remember herself, this fact had been beaten into her bones. Demons were diverse to the point of incomprehensibility.

"Our realm is vast, far bigger than many others; if you focus on only making its inhabitants happy, then it will fall to chaos and instability. " Inami continued to speak, utilizing the information she had amassed from going through books and maps the past few months, an attempt to supplement some of the missing knowledge that seemed too prevalent in her mind.

Still, if everyone could be happy, wouldn't that be best? Inami thought to herself as she let the faintest of smiles glimmer upon her full lips.

"Still, that is a noble endeavor. If you wish to see it to fruition, then you must gather allies, allies strong enough to offset your own weakness. " The queen studied the small girl before her.

"You also must be willing to bare unimaginable pain and heartache, and not be discouraged by the setbacks that plague you." She gave her two-sense, so to speak on the matter before she focused on the other statement given to her by Calypso.

" The blood of our family flows within your veins. Whether or not you agree with what happens, that doesn't mean that the Asthavon family considers you an outsider. You will always have a place at our table. If you don't agree with what happens at that table, then it's your job to slowly change what occurs, until it is a place that you find agreeable. " Inami gave Calypso a gentle pat on the head as she said those words.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Family Matters [Calypso/Inami] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 am

The younger Asthavon remained clung to her aunt as they had a good several minutes in silence. It wasn't an oppressive one, no, it was actually rather calming. She felt at ease with this woman, despite her earlier behavior, though she couldn't help but cry, looking upon the land of a place she knew had suffering souls that needed to be saved. But sooner rather than later, Inami's voice touched her ears once more, the young one looking at her tour guide on this little journey of contemplation of their realm.

"..I mean, unfairness would be... When the strong beat down the weak before they have a chance to get strong, right?"

She lightly responded to such a musing, the two meeting eyes in that moment, Calypso still feeling her stomach churn at what she saw beyond the woman's eyes, but she didn't lose focus in the moment, though was visibly slightly faltered. She sighed softly at Inami's following statement,

"..Even if nothing can be safely equal, it doesn't mean that we have to be complacent with things like this..!" She gritted her teeth, tears dropping down onto the world like a tiny, golden rain, "Tell me, tell me.. Does this cycle of rising up against oppressive forces and ripping their power away, really have to be the way to go about it? What if... What if Demon World just hasn't had the right rulers for a long time..? All this pain, this suffering... It doesn't have to be repeated over and over like this, does it..?"

Calypso had vague idea of what the previous rulers, before the Asthavons, were like. All she knew were some things on record of them being rather tight on the collar in their rule, far too strict.

Though, the tearful girl nodded when Inami commented that only trying to make everyone happy wouldn't work out, "Y-yes... I meant more, put things in motion that would work, and make others happy, yknow..?"

Caly did sense that faint flicker of happiness, nostagia from the woman. It was strange, like she was experiencing emotions that she was unclear where the baggage behind them came from. The young, dark haired demon kept herself mum on the subject for now, quietly looking down, feeling the cool breeze of the space they inhabited,

"Those are the things i'm afraid of, if I ever tried to have any sway. I've always... Been afraid that I would turn out like Mama, somehow, and just repeat the same things she did... Those... Awful things. I don't want to be recognized for brutality..."

Calypso was clearly wrapped in sadness, but she then heard Inami's words, of their family not viewing her as an outside force, and rather uplifting words, ".. I don't like what's happening at the table, but I dunno... I dunno if I can do anything. But.."

Though sad, her expression was soft and smiling as she looked up at the woman as she had her head pat, "Yknow.. Even if you make yourself out to be pretty scary, you're a really nice and smart lady."Softly, she chuckled, "I knew you were.. Even if most demons can be brutal, i'm sure there's some softer part to all of them with the right appeal."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum