Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Empty Re: Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica]

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Play posting music!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAy-1NraoR4
]Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 6EdIfMt[/url]

ENTER THE POST

Artist:A-ONE - Song: On The Moon - Word Count: N/A
For a moment Demonica forgot about the food, and an expression of disgruntled self-loathing adorned her lips.

"Your right, I'm fleeing from the emotions that I swore that I would never have again." Demonica stated plainly as she got up and she opened the door to hop up onto the roof. Landing on the roof she would sit and looked over the city, assuming that at some point Ulv would make the journey up to her rooftop to join her.

" I have loved before. I gave everything for that person, My body, my soul, my existence. In the end, I was betrayed and almost ceased to exist." Demonica continued to speak as she watched the gulls, calling to one another as they danced within the air.

"I am afraid that love is simply an illusion that will fade away. You are right, I am afraid of something that I cannot keep within my two palms." Demonica said as she clenched her hands into fists.

"I am unable to grasp the emotions I feel, and I cannot detain her. I also cannot stop the nagging in my head that continues to say what if. " Demonica continued to speak.

The demon let out a soft sigh as she raised her hand out straight, level with her face before clenching it into a fist. It was such a solemn thing, especially with the resplendent rays of the sun illuminating her fair figure. Making her look like a fairy, rather than the demon she was.

[b]"It's because I cannot use these two hands of mine that I am afraid."
Demonica spoke plainly as she allowed her expression to remain downcast.

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 LzZCuy7
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Empty Re: Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica]

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:27 am

Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv listened and cooked, felt Demonica's passion in equal to her despair. The thought first occured to her in the fight, but now she was sure of it. Demonica would make a great bearer of her flame. Maybe she didn't have much desire behind have fights and get strong, but the passion of her soul would serve the community of the flame brilliantly. If she would accept it, Ulv wasn't going to force her Resolve Flame onto anyone that didn't want it. But Demonica would probably want it. It was hard to tell with that woman.

"Ok, I am going to talk and you are probably not going to like it but I would prefer not starting another island wrecking fight in my house. We are immortal, we are going to see 4218 if we play our cards right. You can't give your heart and soul to one person for a concept made by people who would be lucky to see 2518 if they were born today. And also make sure that you don't pick some manical sadistic demon girlfriend who you just know is going to rip your heart out and eat it in front of you but you are too busy being Demonica to notice anything other than them giving you the immediate love you need. You love Sophia, Sophia loves you, let that be enough. Don't bond your very soul with the woman, because that is a long ass time for something to go wrong. Just be like the mayflies and enjoy the moment. Because you have a lot of moments to come"

She then snuck into Demonica's space and kissed her lips teasingly.
"And if you ever feel sad and wanting some company for the night, my bed is always open~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:33 am

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Ulv was right, Demonica didn't like what she had to say, but she understood her friend well. The demon drummed her fingers against one of her toned forearms, her face unreadable as she listened to what Ulv had to say. Admittedly, the woman made a great deal of sense with everything that she said; her logic was irrefutable.

Demonica's ruby gaze shifted to stare out the window before they ultimately returned to drift aimlessly around the room; Until ulv pecked her on the lips that is after which her eyes snapped back onto the woman before her, a moment of startled inaction passing between them. That being said, the reaction that followed was one that Ulv could probably expect. Demonica's fist crashed against her jaw with enough force to cause the pots to rattle, but nothing more. It was clear that Demonica wasn't trying to harm her with it. After that the demon raised the fist that punched her, raising a lone finger which she waggled.

"First, never kiss me randomly. I easily misunderstand. " Demonica said seriously, before raising a second finger.

"Second, God I hate it when your the one who is making sense of things." A sly smile curved at the corner of her lips at that comment, it was clear that the demon didn't truly hate the girl for trying to give her advice on her love life.

"And third..." Demonica seemed to begin to say something before she grabbed the front of Ulv's top, her fingers grasping the cloth, knotting it into wad within her fist as she studied the burly woman before her, the faint smile on her face grew as she pulled the woman in, kissing her upon the mouth in a moment of lips on lips, Demonica's tongue for a moment slipping inside of her mouth, dominating it to then shove the woman back, probably sending her onto the floor.

"You are positively infuriating Ulv." Demonica finished and turned, her bare feet padding silently against the floorboards to go into the kitchen, where she plopped down, waiting for ulv to come join her to eat all the good foods.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:00 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv's smile distorted into something, else, when she got a blow across the jaw and sent stumbling. Impeccable kinetic sense was useless against sucker punches and other surprises after all. There wasn't much she could do no matter how well her body could move against something that she didn't know was coming.
"Ow...Noted. No more unexpected secret kisses for Demonica. It is a shame, unexpected secret kisses are what I live for, but still" Ulv rubbed her jaw and finished the rest of the cooking while Demonica spoke. Like it was Ulv who was usually the idiot.

"I am always right, dear. You just never listen to how right I am" she teased, giving a giggle before suddenly getting a rather passionate kiss. It was nice to know she could kiss when she wanted to. Sofia was a lucky girl. With that out of the way, Ulv set the table, brought all the food in, and then, making sure that Demonica could see her, held a hand above her chest, a hand that burned with a soft amber colour and raged with a passionate flame. "This, is my Resolve Flame. It feeds and fuels a passionate heart and is a promise of progression. A promise that the world will become brighter, because it is being illuminated by those who hold my flame. You might not have grandiose plans, but you do have immense drive and great passion. You can really make something of yourself using this. So please, take it"

Hovering a few inches, Ulv smiled warmly and waited for Demonica to grasp the hand, and accept the flame.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Demonica's ruby gaze seemed to grow somber when she looked at the woman that looked at her with lingering expectations. It was clear, visibly in the way her muscles grew taut beneath the demon's skin that she was uncomfortable. Her eyes studied the woman, her stance guarded and weary, her gaze lingering on the flame that flickered within Ulv's hand. Her lips pressed together to form a tight line of thought; it was one of those moments where a few seconds felt to the demon like an eternity.

Maybe to Ulv, the gift of fire was just her way of making the world a better place, but it held a much different meaning to the reluctant demon before her. To Demonica, accepting this flame would mean far more than the simple grasping of that hand. It would be a commitment, a pledge that she would feel that she had to uphold. The question was: Was she ready to bear that burden again?.

A soft exhalation inevitably escaped the demon's full lips, her chest falling as she forced every last bit of air from her lungs, to only inhale once more abruptly. Those ruby eyes of hers shifted from the flame to meet an expectantly glimmering gaze. A smile would creep upon the corners of her lips as she took the first step forward.

She crossed the meager gap between them, Bringing one of her slender limbs up, her hand softly enclosed itself around Ulv's hand: covering the flickering flame. She rested her forehead against the muscular red-head. The demon didn't find an excuse to sucker-punch the woman again; instead, remaining as she was for the moment.

"Hopefully you are right." Demonica's voice was void of its usual gruffness, instead, it was mired by soul-deep hoarseness; old ache's had been drudged to the surface once more.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:08 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Grasping Demonica's hand, Ulv gave her the most beloved Resolve Flame. It was an intimate moment, the bonding of souls through fire. She would become aware of others, as others would become aware of her. Demonica could feel as overlays of her own soul, part of the others. A deep, cold-yet-warm Void, a very familiar feeling of another Demon, Ulv's blazing passion, and a small child. The baerers of Ulv's torch. The holders of her Resolve Flame. The community of Fire. She was not alone, nor would she ever be alone. Her presence supported as she was supported by those.

And Ulv, stroked Demonica's head as it was planted on her own.
"Feel the Flame, use the Flame. Soothe the ragged edges of your souls" She then began to sing. Soft and warm. It was a gentle song, for Demonica and Demonica alone. As such it lacked the power and passion that Ulv could put into the songs. And it was short, but to the point.

"The land is cloaked in deepest blue, the shadow of eagle across the moon. Let all the pain and scars now fade away into the past, in words can I say it?" One final stroke of her face, and Ulv then let go, turning to the bed with a yawn.

"And now I am tired. Sleepy Ulv. I hope you visit again, and this time not trying to beat me to a pulp"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Demonica watched Ulv as she let out a faint yawn and subtly hinted that their merry time together atleast today had come to an end. Demonica often forgot that despite the many things Ulv was, she still was considered to be human. That was a fact that was painfully apparent at the moment, as ulv yawned and began to make her way towards her bed.

".. oddly enough, I think I benefited from this more than she did." Demonica thought to herself as she let out a faint chuckle, her ruby eyes following the red-head as she made her way off towards her bed. Once the woman made her way a majority of the way down the hall, the demoness turned and began to make her way towards the door.

"I'll see you again eventually!" Demonica waved over her shoulder as she opened the door to ulv's home and crossed its threshold to the city beyond. Admittedly, the demon found herself to be smiling as she studied the calm, yet bustling region around her. Ulv had certainly created a place that was worth protecting around here.

As the woman walked, she paused and thought about everything that had happened today. Her eyes studying her hand as if she could still feel the power that had been transmitted within it's grasp. The demon could feel the excitement building within her as she exhaled.

But more importantly, as the demon left she knew...

She was no longer alone.

Demonica's Exit

[/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum