Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:41 pm

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Momo was given the opportunity to visit her friend Ulv, after all its been awhile and she was curious as to what she was doing. Perhaps she got even stronger than what she was when they first met in the rukongai? Or maybe she's made her very own school to train disciples who want to embark in the same path as her? Who knows but regardless the shinigami was happy to see her again, it was a great chance to tell her all about the wonderful date she had with Toshiro. Provided she doesn't ask any provocative questions of course..opening a sekimon they arrived at what appeared to be Minatumi Harbour, a place that is a major trading route for not only karakura but other countries as well. Whilst moving along the docks Momo aksed her zanpaktou spirit something basic. "Tobiume, you remember Ulv right? she asked her zanpaktou spirit whilst occasionally glancing around at the people. Tobiume would then respond nonchalantly as she materialized next to her as they walked.

Oh yeah...that girl who hated Toshiro's guts. You gonna tell her all about the date? Momo Tobiume couldn't help but make fun of her partner by making two makeshift puppets of both her and Toshiro. The detail of both was precise right down to from the hair accessories and height differences which of course confused Momo for a second. Tobiume would then imitate Toshiro's deameanor and tone of voice mockingly as well as Momo's. "Oh Toshiro. You're so handsome and every time i look at you my heart skips a beat."As does mine Momo, your warm embrace makes my cold heart beat with life. Momo's face would then turn a bit red at the embarrassing act her spirit was doing. "Oh Toshiro~" Oh Momo~

She would press the sockpuckets against one another whilst making kissing sounds and other variants making the shinigami respond angrily though it was more playful.
Tobiume! Stop that!

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Suddenly, a Momo. It was interesting to see her friends arrive, and Ulv was always ready to make time for them, so she finished off the cooking she was doing and headed off to go meet the Shinigami woman. There was contentment, but also a touch of embarrassment in her heart, probably talking to her Inner Spirit about something. So Ulv arrived in front of Momo and gave her a massive sudden hug, pressing her deep into the boobs and up against the muscular body that was Ulv. She really felt radically different from the last meeting. Her power was incredible, and her sheer willpower was tangible, her very presence making the concept of defeat and despair something hard to fathom.

"Hey Momo! I heard you went off on a cute little date with your crush. How was it like kissing that Tundra Brat? Did your lips stick to his like a pole in winter?" she asked, her voice enthusiastic and warm with laughter.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Both Momo and Tobiume would turn around to see the red-haired muscular vizard known as Ulv approach the two of them smiling happily only for which Tobiume couldn’t help but get a good chuckle out of the whole ordeal. Momo would then squirm a bit as she was given a great big bear hug right onto the girl’s bosom and against her toned body feeling the presence of absolute determination and strive not allowing anything in the world take her down, it was interesting to say the least. [color:2a16=00008B]Okay Momo,I’ll see you later. Tobiume would then vanish and manifest back into the shinigami’s inner world for a quick break, she’s done enough embarrassment as it is. Plus she didn’t want to intrude in the conversation between the two. Momo would then squirm a bit as she was given a great big bear hug right onto the girl’s bosom and against her toned body. Once asked about her date with Toshiro she responded with a bit of hesitation in her voice but later calmed down. "You could say that. I could say that he was a bit nervous as well, I couldn’t blame him. Momo would then look away smiling in a fit of embarrassment and joy, besides it was the first time the two had the chance to be brutally honest with one another and confess their true feelings.

Wow Ulv. I can't believe how much you’ve grown in power compared to when we first met. What’s your secret? Momo would ask the girl smiling happily excited to once again do “girl stuff” or maybe discuss about the current situation between the various races and seeing her perspective on the matter.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am

The Flame Of Hope

What was Ulv's secret to power. Well, she cocked her head softly and frowned at the question that Momo had just asked her. Since Momo had made a special Kido to make sure that her power would not explode and destroy her when it was finally free. So she just went sardonic.
"The secret ingredient, is dying. You look all you power and then when you gain it back people think you have gotten really powerful. It's a great little thing if you are down for that sort of thing" Ulv explained, before listening to the date comments.

"Did you remember your passion? You drive, your heart's fury to push on beyond what you see as the limit. I am sure the Tundra Brat will be most surprised to have a woman like you take control of the situation. And it would be really fun to see as well" Ulv gave a soft laugh and let go, looking to her city before back to the small Kido girl. "So, have you come to see me for a reason, or is it just a nice social visit for your bestest muscle girl friend?" She flexed a few muscles to tease her while saying that.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

[color:fe9a=FF1493]It actually felt kind of nice..being able to take initiative. In fact he was absolutely speechless, you should’ve seen the look on his face. She stopped for a moment to reconcile that moment making her blush even more, only for her to snap back into reality and tell Ulv something important.

I couldn’t have done it without you Ulv. Thank you..If you need anything else from me don’t hestitate to tell me. She would then give Ulv a big hug as her arms wrapped around the girl’s chest but obviously due to the height difference her face would most likely be on her bosom; before stepping back and noticing her flexing those arms of hers, which was a bit humorous heck even Kenpachi would probably be jealous of them.

Well you could say I wanted a bit of both. Momo chuckled as she gazed at the city along the distance; besides she hasn’t had anyone else to chat with regarding girl stuff and having Ulv as a friend was very beneficial. So Ulv. Why did you pick this location in particular for your city? How’d you get people to follow your cause? Momo curiously asked as she was interested in the woman’s mannerisms and ways of leading such a large city was it through intimidation, honesty, or was it something more simplified. Who knows..for now she waited for an answer still smiling happily.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 am

The Flame Of Hope

Well, Momo was doing good and that was good. So Ulv wasn't going to pry any further because it was partially not her business and partially she couldn't be bothered to any further. Having the Tundra Brat storm down going 'rah rah rah I am a small brat, punch me in the face' would not do well for Seireitei diplomacy. And she wanted to keep mama Ibiki happy if nothing else. Which also meant that she couldn't spend too long with Momo or there would again be storming downs of someone so overprotective he...really reminded her of Henrex to be honest. As if the two shared one mind.

"I didn't chose this place. The city was destroyed while I was here and I couldn't just leave the people to starve and die without the support of the city above them, so I stuck around to help out. And some people don't immediately judge others and turn hostile on them for whatever reason the bug up their ass dictates today. And so when I helped the out they said they wanted me to be the Mayor of the city, because the last one had been killed in the city above. So I accepted"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:54 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Momo listened to the story of how Ulv became Mayor of this great town which had her thinking, Ulv in a sense represented a symbol.. a symbol of an angel sent from the soul king himself to be bestowed with a leader who showed great stride and passion towards helping them restablize the areas economy and what not. [color:a374=FF1493]Well I'm glad that you were able to help these people in their time of need. Congraulations on becoming mayor Ulv. The girl would then smile happily before giving Ulv a great big hug, although the she would hardly feel the tension considering not only the height difference but also strength. Regardless she was happy to see the girl making outstanding progress. "Makes me glad that people like you are doing whatever they can to make the world a better place no matter how small. She would then move back only to eye the girl up and down before chuckling.

[color:a374=FF1493]"Would you mind showing me around Ulv? I mean..Mayor Ulv. Momo grinned before giving a bow to show respect towards her, after all its the least she could do. If allowed Momo would follow the muscular beauty around to get a good understanding of the cities overall atmosphere and populace towards newcomers, hopefully it'll be a pleasant one.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:48 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"I am always around to help people in need, however in need they are and however much they need my help. Anyone who turns away a person who requires help is not someone I will be able to stand. But I will also not refuse any reward that someone wishes to give me for my assistance. To refuse their offer for repayment is to proclaim yourself above them. Buddaa grew fat by accepting all that was given to him, and while I am not going to get fat any time soon, it is something that I like to follow. I mean, Buddaa is a big part of Wulin, so following him is logical"

"And yea, I can show you about the place, but you sure you not got anything to do? I can't imagine a Lieutenant just coming down to see me without wanting to do anything. I am fine if you want to get to what you want. I mean, you helped me so much, so I am down to helping you now"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:50 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Momo listened to Ulv once more and agreed with her ideology about helping others, while she can't let an innocent person bite the dust when in need of help she isn't greedy when it comes to expecting a reward. After all everyone is different and just the act of doing the kind deed is enough of award as it is, so without wasting anytime she decided to get right to the chase of the matter and she looked at Ulv with a rather intrigued and curious look on her face increasingly building building like a cat fixated upon its prey.
"Well I've heard that you have a Tulpa and when further concentrated it can become a living construct so to speak. Would you mind demonstrating it for me later on?" Momo asked considering she wanted to know what the big deal was about these tulpa's and how most want to strive to obtain one.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:47 am

The Flame Of Hope

Ahh, there it was. Little Momo wanted her own Tulpa trick to impress the locals or something like that. It was interesting she was coming to learn now, and not when Mirja had put out the advertisement for teaching everyone her trick. And it definitely got to the Soul Society, since Henrex and Rukia came to see her about it.
"Ahh, Tulpa. A legecy of Mirja. She offered to teach people, but I guess that was before I molested you into a better state of mind" Ulv said, her teasing coming about the time Ulv had introduced Momo into a less passive mindset.

"As for teaching it you, I would but it wouldn't do you much. A Tulpa is powered by Passion, Determination, and Willpower. While you are on the road, you don't have a great deal, so you'd barely be able to hold one for a short time before it vanished, and it's power would hardly be worth the effort of making it in the first place. I would suggest getting a stronger grasp of your new feelings before you try to manifest them in the real world. Learning powers without the proper grasp of it's fuel, so to speak, is of questionable intelligence"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum