Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]
Today at 1:34 am by Sage

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Angry Charmander

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Henrex

» Daddy's Special Place
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by Slayer

» Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by Shizuo

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Yesterday at 5:45 pm by Shizuo

» Inferno
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Absentee

» [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Challenge
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
Yesterday at 10:54 am by Absentee

» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 pm by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124372 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:41 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Momo was given the opportunity to visit her friend Ulv, after all its been awhile and she was curious as to what she was doing. Perhaps she got even stronger than what she was when they first met in the rukongai? Or maybe she's made her very own school to train disciples who want to embark in the same path as her? Who knows but regardless the shinigami was happy to see her again, it was a great chance to tell her all about the wonderful date she had with Toshiro. Provided she doesn't ask any provocative questions of course..opening a sekimon they arrived at what appeared to be Minatumi Harbour, a place that is a major trading route for not only karakura but other countries as well. Whilst moving along the docks Momo aksed her zanpaktou spirit something basic. "Tobiume, you remember Ulv right? she asked her zanpaktou spirit whilst occasionally glancing around at the people. Tobiume would then respond nonchalantly as she materialized next to her as they walked.

Oh yeah...that girl who hated Toshiro's guts. You gonna tell her all about the date? Momo Tobiume couldn't help but make fun of her partner by making two makeshift puppets of both her and Toshiro. The detail of both was precise right down to from the hair accessories and height differences which of course confused Momo for a second. Tobiume would then imitate Toshiro's deameanor and tone of voice mockingly as well as Momo's. "Oh Toshiro. You're so handsome and every time i look at you my heart skips a beat."As does mine Momo, your warm embrace makes my cold heart beat with life. Momo's face would then turn a bit red at the embarrassing act her spirit was doing. "Oh Toshiro~" Oh Momo~

She would press the sockpuckets against one another whilst making kissing sounds and other variants making the shinigami respond angrily though it was more playful.
Tobiume! Stop that!

Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Suddenly, a Momo. It was interesting to see her friends arrive, and Ulv was always ready to make time for them, so she finished off the cooking she was doing and headed off to go meet the Shinigami woman. There was contentment, but also a touch of embarrassment in her heart, probably talking to her Inner Spirit about something. So Ulv arrived in front of Momo and gave her a massive sudden hug, pressing her deep into the boobs and up against the muscular body that was Ulv. She really felt radically different from the last meeting. Her power was incredible, and her sheer willpower was tangible, her very presence making the concept of defeat and despair something hard to fathom.

"Hey Momo! I heard you went off on a cute little date with your crush. How was it like kissing that Tundra Brat? Did your lips stick to his like a pole in winter?" she asked, her voice enthusiastic and warm with laughter.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]   Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Both Momo and Tobiume would turn around to see the red-haired muscular vizard known as Ulv approach the two of them smiling happily only for which Tobiume couldn’t help but get a good chuckle out of the whole ordeal. Momo would then squirm a bit as she was given a great big bear hug right onto the girl’s bosom and against her toned body feeling the presence of absolute determination and strive not allowing anything in the world take her down, it was interesting to say the least. [color:2a16=00008B]Okay Momo,I’ll see you later. Tobiume would then vanish and manifest back into the shinigami’s inner world for a quick break, she’s done enough embarrassment as it is. Plus she didn’t want to intrude in the conversation between the two. Momo would then squirm a bit as she was given a great big bear hug right onto the girl’s bosom and against her toned body. Once asked about her date with Toshiro she responded with a bit of hesitation in her voice but later calmed down. "You could say that. I could say that he was a bit nervous as well, I couldn’t blame him. Momo would then look away smiling in a fit of embarrassment and joy, besides it was the first time the two had the chance to be brutally honest with one another and confess their true feelings.

Wow Ulv. I can't believe how much you’ve grown in power compared to when we first met. What’s your secret? Momo would ask the girl smiling happily excited to once again do “girl stuff” or maybe discuss about the current situation between the various races and seeing her perspective on the matter.

Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]   Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

What was Ulv's secret to power. Well, she cocked her head softly and frowned at the question that Momo had just asked her. Since Momo had made a special Kido to make sure that her power would not explode and destroy her when it was finally free. So she just went sardonic.
"The secret ingredient, is dying. You look all you power and then when you gain it back people think you have gotten really powerful. It's a great little thing if you are down for that sort of thing" Ulv explained, before listening to the date comments.

"Did you remember your passion? You drive, your heart's fury to push on beyond what you see as the limit. I am sure the Tundra Brat will be most surprised to have a woman like you take control of the situation. And it would be really fun to see as well" Ulv gave a soft laugh and let go, looking to her city before back to the small Kido girl. "So, have you come to see me for a reason, or is it just a nice social visit for your bestest muscle girl friend?" She flexed a few muscles to tease her while saying that.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]   Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

[color:fe9a=FF1493]It actually felt kind of nice..being able to take initiative. In fact he was absolutely speechless, you should’ve seen the look on his face. She stopped for a moment to reconcile that moment making her blush even more, only for her to snap back into reality and tell Ulv something important.

I couldn’t have done it without you Ulv. Thank you..If you need anything else from me don’t hestitate to tell me. She would then give Ulv a big hug as her arms wrapped around the girl’s chest but obviously due to the height difference her face would most likely be on her bosom; before stepping back and noticing her flexing those arms of hers, which was a bit humorous heck even Kenpachi would probably be jealous of them.

Well you could say I wanted a bit of both. Momo chuckled as she gazed at the city along the distance; besides she hasn’t had anyone else to chat with regarding girl stuff and having Ulv as a friend was very beneficial. So Ulv. Why did you pick this location in particular for your city? How’d you get people to follow your cause? Momo curiously asked as she was interested in the woman’s mannerisms and ways of leading such a large city was it through intimidation, honesty, or was it something more simplified. Who knows..for now she waited for an answer still smiling happily.

Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]   Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 am

The Flame Of Hope

Well, Momo was doing good and that was good. So Ulv wasn't going to pry any further because it was partially not her business and partially she couldn't be bothered to any further. Having the Tundra Brat storm down going 'rah rah rah I am a small brat, punch me in the face' would not do well for Seireitei diplomacy. And she wanted to keep mama Ibiki happy if nothing else. Which also meant that she couldn't spend too long with Momo or there would again be storming downs of someone so overprotective he...really reminded her of Henrex to be honest. As if the two shared one mind.

"I didn't chose this place. The city was destroyed while I was here and I couldn't just leave the people to starve and die without the support of the city above them, so I stuck around to help out. And some people don't immediately judge others and turn hostile on them for whatever reason the bug up their ass dictates today. And so when I helped the out they said they wanted me to be the Mayor of the city, because the last one had been killed in the city above. So I accepted"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1