Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:06 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Ahhhhhhhh~

That's more like it.

That jovial sense of glee bled into the being of Mana as she soon gnawed down on the neck of Cali. Whatever juice this chicky was packing was potent, tangy and enough to give Mana that lil' jolt she needed as she downed her blood like it was a fresh cup of coffee in the morning.

AH YES~!

That depressive bullshit was a pain, but it was nice to have someone to siphon that misery down with. No need to dull the world in such a pitiful gray if there were still color to absorb, drain and consume from others. All she needed was a bit of the maddening love to keep her going as Queenie started to cackle to life.

"That's the good shit."

When Mana was finally done giving Cali the hickie of a lifetime, the woman's mouth was drenched in her golden fluids as she started laughing without a care in the world as that sense of mania could be felt slowly returning to her. It felt like a faint ember, but that ember would soon turn into an inferno soon enough.

"Whatever, fine. I guess we'll help each other along the way."

Blah, guess everyone needed a hand, right? Even genocidal, manic obsessive overlords did too.

Licking her lips as if she had a wonderful sweet tasting pie, Ol' Mana decided to stand up and give herself a good stretch as she seemed prepared to deal with whatever mess the real world had waiting for her. Couldn't stay in lala land forever, right?

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ You've given me something grand, child. Consider yourself fortunate."

Oh yes, she could feel those influences beginning to tie into her own seal of grievous. It was making her powers stabilized, mind focused and that sense of focused chaos ever so under her control. Twas why the woman gave a shark-toothed grin as she gazed at a vortex which held straight to their precious home:

"Well, little one, I have all of time, space, life, death and all that other grandiose bullshit under my hand. Is there anything else you desire, or shall we part ways from here?"

Last edited by THEFROST on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:25 pm

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 12 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

The young Asthavon hardly flinched when her mother took a dive at her neck, feeling her teeth sink into her flesh and draw out her essence, deep breath in, deep breath out. She didn't feel pain, if anything, apart from raw concentration, she felt immense pleasure, both her mother's and the satisfaction in feeling as if she moved something, anything, within the vile depths of her mother. It felt like something, at the very least, like what she could do mattered to this woman, and that brought her the warm satisfaction she desired.

As she realized her mother felt satisfied, finally, sensing some life in the woman, Calypso's hand gently relieved itself of the woman's chest, the lapse in deep concentration causing her to blink rapidly, the wisps of white glowing locks along with the bright white in her eyes quickly faded away, back to their normal colors, as the girl waivered with light signs of fatigue.

"Whewwwwh, i'm happy to have helped some."

She felt like she just did an advanced math test for twenty hours straight, but nowhere near the level of actual tireness and insanity a human would've felt. She followed her mother's eyes to the vortex leading back to their home realm, hearing her mother ask if she needed anything else before she departed. Calypso smiled, walking to the vortex, turning around and giving her a playful squint,

"One thing, and one thing only; Don't bury yourself away again. Do it and i'll be a lot rougher in making you snap out of it~!"

She blew a quick, playful raspberry before hopping through the gate, vanishing back into Demon World, the space around her feeling as if not even a moment went by.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum