Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  6EdIfMt

Song: Arctica - Word Count: N/A

Endless seas of emerald fire filled the sights for as far as the demonic eye could see. All throughout the smell of death permeated this land of rot as rows of chains hung from the burning heavens above. All the while, the feeling of an entire cosmos smashing into the depths of this once beloved inner world smothered all those who breathed under its maddening air. And at the top of this rotting storm did The Queen otherwise sit on her throne in the atmosphere on dying piece of rock which sat in the center of this liquified mess.

Well -- one of her incarnations, anyway.

Unlike before, the matured Queen was nowhere to be found. In her place had been what appeared to be a far younger version of Mana. The youth had pale ghost skin, luscious gem green eyes and small, black horns rotted on the top of her head. And, much like elder self, she was adorned to the nines in gothic attire as her whole outfit screamed gothic lolita. From the black ribbon attached to her chest to the skin-tight black dress/tights and her small little boots; it was apparent this was some kind of form of Mana, but not one her daughter had ever seen.

Regardless, this was the starting point of it all and this miniature version of The Queen gazed her precious stare upon the rows of millions of corpses flowing in the burning oceans around them. They were thick deep in the abyss of her heart as the sounds of children laughing echoed all around them, while the screams of men and women moaned below their feet. Consuming entire villages, towns, cities, nations, and civilizations in madness; the vast appetite of The Demon Queen was one thing to understand, but another to witness first hand as it was apparent to herself she was one foul monster and it brought a grim chuckle to herself as she knew all this wicked karma in her black heart could only end one way....

....yet, we weren't here for that inevitable outcome. Another day, perhaps, but not this day.

Instead, rows of tendrils that were drenched in the emerald light of The Queen's demonic energy spread across the arena as she observed her daughter.

"Discordia, Chaos, Eris; I have many names, but none of them matter much at this moment, do they? No. It matters not how many times I'm reincarnated, it still makes you infected with the curse of being my daughter."

Poised, relaxed and regal as ever; this incarnation of Mana seemed rather amused with this whole situation. As if she already knew the answer Cali was going to select and the despair such a road brought her. For all those who bare this family's mark are destined down their own road of mania, the descent into chaos and inevitable consumption of their own madness. So, why not be curious what her own daughter might transform into this life? It was all an entertaining game and sometimes you have to savor what pleasure you can from it before that damn game over screen.

"I won't be babying you should you decide to ascend to my throne. I'm amazed, but not disappointed, that you decided to go down the route of training with this foul spirit that is your mother. As unlike your sister, I won't be holding back and will drag your broken body and spirit back from the border of death to get the result I want to see out of you."

There was then a pause before she snapped her fingers and had the symbol of The Seal of Eris emerge before in the heavens above, on the forehead of The Queen herself and radiating from the chest of Cali herself. This signified that their training was soon to begin and she was having it accelerate the growth of chaotic consumption that her seal was known for.

"You may think me as the devil, you could grow to detest me or you may be enslaved by my alluring essence of mania; but one thing is for certain: once you step up here, I will break whatever you are now and mold something....maddeningly beautiful. So if you have any second thoughts,now is the time to express them, my dearie...."

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

Being thrust into a vortex isn't the most comfortable of things for one to experience, especially if where you end up is literally a swirling vortex of death and suffering. Skidding on the cropping of earth she landed on, she had to whip additional shadowy limbs to prevent herself from skidding off into the... Literal ocean of dead bodies below them, sighing and getting back onto her feet. Good lord, the air itself was hard to take, flinching and holding back a gag as she really took the concept of how heavy this world was in. That's it, she definitely would have died or be in excruciating pain if her mother hadn't pried her hidden parts out of her and given her her little "gift".

Speaking of the wretched woman, upon hearing the being who sat upon the lonely throne on this world above it all, she immediately knew that this "child" was some incarnation of her mother. Calypso wasn't an idiot; It didn't matter how small, or what shape she took, the young demon knew all too well that her mother was still just as much a strong being.

Calypso however was trying to keep her concentration. She had never been in such a putrid realm before, keeping her thoughts together was a bit tricky, but she managed for the moment. This place was the jarring opposite of Earth and even Demon World, and this is what she would have to put up with for as long as her mother kept and molded her.

The woman made clear that she had no intention of being soft or easy like her older sibling Algos, a statement that absolutely did not need to be said. Calypso's fists tightened as she pushed herself to stay upright and focused, a small smirk on her face as she felt the seal radiate on her chest. She knew she was going to be allowing herself to be put through hell, but she knew that's what it was going to take for her to get anywhere in the world. She needed time, the place, the push, and this is what this horrid place offered.

"Second thoughts?"
Calypso couldn't help but chuckle at such a sentiment.

"I think we both know that we're way past the point for second thoughts, Mom."

The young demon began advancing towards her giver of life, a calm strut in her step as she approached. Not only did she hear the swirling cries of joy, fear, and madness below, but she could sense the associative emotions in it as well; thank whatever higher being that she was able to distance herself from experiencing it, she would have lost her mind from the chaos the second she began existing here. Not the most desirable of positions, no no.

"I've always wanted to have some impact in the world, but I was always so bogged down by fear.. Hesitance.. Refusal.. But now I feel free from it. I'd like to take every opportunity presented to build myself, thank you."

She stopped in front of where her mother sat, a hand slapping down onto the arm rest, the girl staring her mother in the face,

"So whatever you have to shape me into something better, no matter how horrifying or breaking it is, bring it. I'm not interested in being disappointing anymore."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:19 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Eyes Of Heaven - Word Count: N/A

The Miniature Demoness wasted no time in throwing her daughter into the pits of despair. At that moment, the mind of Mana shifted into a state of blankness as the area soon filled with a mist of shadow. Being consumed into this pit of madness, the sounds of children groaning started to echo into the vicinity as she soon wrapped her tendril around the eyes of Calypso.

"Mania. Madness. Power. It entices, it enchants and it's dangerous. To taste her essence upon your lips is a drink of estascy not many a soul can take. Feeling it's flow mend with the blood within, it's hard to tell if it will free you, or break you as time moves on...."

As those words moved past the ghostly white skin lips of Mana, her tone of voice soon shifted to one that was full of glee and cackle; to one which was filled with the chilling tiredness of a long-dead woman. For that which embraced Cali should now begin emitting a rancid smell which brings forth the burning of her eyes from the acidic touch of these neon green tendrils which caressed her face.

"I've had everything in my world, body, mind, and soul taken away from me. The essence of my heart is a road that leads to an abyss of nowhere. To accept this kiss of my rotten goddesshood is to bring forth the embrace of your decaying state of existence and to find glee in this maddening existence. It may taste burning hot at first, yet much like coffee, you'll find yourself becoming accustomed to its bitter taste."

At this point, more of The Demon Queen's essence to bled out to the field around them. As it would feel as if Cali was now being smothered by a sea of endless fire as her foul power started to rear its ugly head. And, in doing so, the movements of Mana would be harder to detect as she desired to break the distance between the two. With a single blink of the eye, The Queen dared to move her right hand to the throat of her daughter. She yearned to tighten her small palms around the kin's neck so that she may begin to inject these countless centuries of distress, misery, woe, and embrace of this accursed power.

Indeed, some days were a blessing, yet no such thing in this universe did not come without a cost. Mana sought to have the utter core of Cali begin to be filled with her power, scorching hot like a dying star ready to tear the crux of the universe apart with its angry cosmic flame. So the fellow Asthavon may find herself howling out in pain, being set ablaze and vomiting blood or whatever fluid exists within the depths of shadowy being.

"I don't expect you to fight back. I don't expect you to win. I don't expect you to overcome it. I expect you to endure, embrace and consume the madness. You are a child of madness and you have to accept your hazing and prove yourself to be a worthy vessel. Testing the limits of your body's durability, mind's sanity and soul's stability to remain oh-so-put together under such immense strain is the gift that I have for you....."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:21 pm

Calypso didn't even have a second to sense the complete shift in emotional intensity from her mother before everything shifted into a shadowy mist, and her eyes were suddenly covered. It would be pure stupidity to say that she wasn't nervous, of fucking course she was nervous, and scared. A total idiot would feel no fear in a moment like this- Wow, she didn't realize her thoughts would be so sarcastic so fast. Well, the sarcasm distracted from the sheer terror the young Asthavon felt hearing her mother speak of madness, of mania, and of the variety of mixed experience and warning of it's danger.

Calypso's breathing was hitched and stiff, as she awaited the pain. She knew it was coming, she knew some form of pain would befall her soon, and she was meaning to steel herself for when it came. Like taking disgusting, bitter medicine in order to become better, far better, she was the cautious yet fearful child ready to take her spoonful.

Like coffee, huh?

She'd never tasted the stuff, but she could understand the sentiment of the comparison regardless, as they then began. The air suddenly became far harder to breathe, as if the already heavy air wasn't an ass to breathe. It felt dark, it felt quiet, unable to see her mother's movements or actions, she simply felt the strike of a hand to her throat..

And then nothing.

And then everything. So much.. Everything. It was boiling. It was burning. It burned.

If it wasn't possible for one to scream and puke blood at the same time, Calypso in that moment proved such a thing was possible. A stream of bright blue fluid came gushing from her lips as a painful, strained scream erupted from her throat, blood bubbling from her lips as her flesh itself boiled and squirmed. Eyes, upon eyes, upon eyes opened wide along the screaming child's body, all bulging and bloodshot, every single one looking as if it were to be cursed with a voice, they would be screaming with her. Her feet squirmed and stepped about, as if she were helplessly dangling from a noose, her hands seeming to wish to raise up, but simply could not, her fingers twitching violently in this horrible, twisted display of pain. Small, shadowy tendrils formed from her body, thrashing about with barely any direction or order, it was just a reaction to her healthy dose of pain.

It was so. Much. PAIN.

But at the same time, it was hardly anything. It was enough that her mind felt detached from her writhing, suffering body, floating in the abyss of nothingness that she wasn't sure even existed. Countless unanswerable questions flooded this unknown space, none that anyone would answer. There was no answer. Was there an answer to begin with? What is an answer? What is an it? What is it? What? What? What what what what what what what what...

...It?

Her capability of thought in what felt like forever felt like a heartbeat, becoming suddenly so complex, and then dwindling down into pure informationless garble. She wasn't sure of what was happening, or where she was, or what she was, who she was, what things were... What.. Existing... Was... What.. Exist...? wha... Exis...t...?

ENDURE.

That word flashed into this state of existent nonexistence, an oxymoronic state of ironic bipolarity, and that was the only consistent thing in this space.

ENDURE.

Endure what?

E͍͎͚̲̪͙̮N͔̥̙͙͙D̼̦̻U͈̩̱͓͍̖ͅR̮̼͙̱̻̪̟E̖̱̥.̼͈̜̰̟̹͇

What?

E̴҉̹̗̜̪͚̭̺̪N͕̤͖̣͢D̢̢͙͈͔̪U̗̮̻͇̙̺̜R̸͝҉̗̼͎E̴̦̻͎̱̠͞.̨̢̘̲̰͖̼͕E̛̟̦N̴̜͚͚̖͎̣͉̲Ḑ̤̗̞̜̯̼̰́Ų̺̝̥̬̳R̛̹̩̯̰͈̰̰͢͡E̡̲.̸̷̦͙E͕̭̝̪̙͍͎̹͟͠N̢̨̹̗D̯̺͖̘̜̙͚̘́͘͟Ù̞͘͞R͏̸͕͈͕̝̖͔̕E̹̤̹̤͈͜ͅ.̴̠͉͕͎̯͍̘͞É̹̬͖͓̭͔̰͙N̸̡̜̳͎̕D̴̸͙͍͈̪̗͟U̥̰͚R̶̞̫̭̝̹̻̖E̛̲.̡̛͙͍̣̖͎̱̰̹͜
É̤͉̲͔N͔͈͓͕̞͎D̸̞͔͚͜U̪̯̱̯̠̪̻̫̕͜R̩̼͍͠͡E̸̮̻.͏̡̹̗̫E̵̦̘̫̪N̛͖̱͝D͏̼U̘̫̳͕͈͖̬̯R̵͓̺̮̠͎͖͕̘͡E̱̟͙̙̭̬͚̹͟.̣̬̹͇͕͕̼̰Ȩ̴̻̝̯̘̜̼̲͚Ṉ̰̬̦̰̦̗͉D̶͚͜U̴̻͔̦R̜͕̗͔̞͖̲̣̀͟͝E̷͍̟̲̗̤̤.̧̹͙̰͢Ę͏͍̟͞Ṉ̷̢̛͇͓͈͇̹̼Ḑ̛̦͎͇͉̫͉̱̫͡U̴͙͉͔̟̫͇̳R̷̸͈̦͇̦̙E̯̦̰̰.̷̛͍̰̰͔̮̯͈̜E̴̞͢͢N͍̲̭̣͡D̨͉͕̘̰͔͔̝͈Ù͉͇̗̼̲̣͓̹̣͡͡R̪̦Ȩ̳͈̪̭͙̀͢.̷̢͕͇̪̤͝E̫̺̹N̷̪̹̰D̴̝͖̦͚̪̫̠͉̻͘U̶̢̯̩̟̻͘R͙͇͖̪͔̠̕͢Ȩ̷̭̪͉͈̲.̹̫̰͇̮̕E̳̜̦̥̥͜N̡̫̝̙͓͈̱̫D͖͈̣̮̭̠͙U̸̢͙̩͠Ŕ̪̯͍̮̜̮͚͓̞͜E͏̶̨̬̩ͅ.̷̷̶͔̣̯͎̰
Ȩ̺̦̞̰͘͞N̩͍͙̮̥̱̺̙͓͢D̢̗̪̟͖̖͝U̡̡͖͉͖̠R̺̀͟E̸̕͏̟̯͙.̥͉͔ͅE̡̻̕͠N̷̦̟D̪̻͇ͅͅU͔͉̳͚̣̗̣͕͢R͢͏̹̖͉͎̩̯E͓̮̠̺͇̥.̡͎͓͚̗̲͉̣͡E̵̬̮͔̭̭̗̜̦͠Ń͈̙̪͉̬͚D҉͈͍̻̫̟̮Ṷ̡͖̳̻R͙̺̙̲̹͉̺͢ͅE͉̮̝̝̫̤̜.̧͖̠͉̟̩͡É͕̜̺̹͎̝̻̕N̹̪͔͉͜D̻̭̭͓͡ͅU̡̼̤̭̯̭̬̥̗R̖̥̩̤̮̳E҉̴̧͉.͍E̴̪͕̯̖͞N̝̱̤͕̕͢D͏͚͖̲͔̲̺̩̦U̴̞̰̯̣ͅR̭͕Ḙ̦̰͖͘.̷̢̣̭̟̮E̸̻̖̞͢Ṇ͔̖̬̘͕͟D̰̬͔̭͞U͔͓̖͉̝̗̤͡R̝̝͎͕̣͘͢͠E̛̳͔͎̹̰̙̟.͔̫͉͞ͅȨ̷͈͉̦͈͟N̸̢̡̰̞͔̥D̞̙͖͟Ú͙͍̘̪̻̹ͅR̗͕̻̤̜̘̜̘ͅE͏̼͕̞͚̮̥̖͈.͇̻͚̪̖̣̭͙͟
È̱̺̝͘͠Ǹ̼D̴̜̀͢ͅU͍͙͞R͍̻̫̩͕̟̦̀͠͡ͅE̟͔̘̗͍͉͠͠.̫͙̭̳͖̟͔̰́E̷͓͚̱͈͍̻̺͖Ṉ̡D͚̪̳͙̤͙̙̮͟U̶͖̠̭̫̹̜͎R̪̫͕̹̤̗̟̘͟͜È̵̡̯̜.̕͏̼͔̬̙̠̮̹E̻͍̹̳̫͈͇̘N̴̳̗̞͞D͓͖ͅU҉̤͉͍̺̹̖̼͞ͅR͕̱̠̬̟͟E̴̡̮̞͍̱͍.̨̨̗̠̰̻̮̮͙E̼̳͝N̬̳͖̻͓̖͢͜Ḓ̴͔̟͘Ù̠̲̭̗R̭̬̟̰̯͈̕͟͡Ẹ̜.͍͜E̴̝̤̭̜̞̩̞̯͠N̴̳̹͖̠͙͞͠D͏̘͔̻̼̱͙Ṷ̩̮ͅR̸̺̥̱͞ͅÈ̫̕.̨̼͓͍
E͝͏͍̙̜͚̝̞̻̀N̵̳̺̺̙̹͍͝͠D̙̜̯͚̙̤̩͖̕̕͞U̞̯R̩̘͕͉͕̼ͅͅE̷͇͔̝̠̬̱͇̭͚͡.̳̗̼̲̞É҉̧͉̹͖N͈͓̕͡D̷̘̲̹U̻R̨͙̜͈̲E̢̮̬̖̙̮͖̯.̴͇̪̣̙͜͟E̸̞̬͜N̢̨͍̫͠D̸͍͙̮̙U̙͚͜R͏̢̥͓̝̦̟̝É҉̹͎͎̜̹
.̕҉͕̩͙̪E͕̮̣Ǹ̢͇̹̘̪͍͕ͅD̡̧̲̰̟̗U̵̜̱̯͢Ŗ͙͕̠̖̱Ȩ̷͎̳̹̪͔̼̱͜.҉̪͍̝̻̘͈̣̕ͅḘ̢̧̱̗̼N̰̘̳̙ͅD͘҉͏͙̩͎Ṵ̡͈͕͇͟ͅR̷͚̣E̠͉̦.͏̙̮̼̩̲͈͟E͢͏͉̣͔̮Ņ̻̗̻̬̮D̗̀͡Ứ̧̘͈̠͖͕̜ͅR̢̘̳̀E̡̺̥͜͜.̮͇̥̞̲̻́̕̕E̶҉͈̥̪̘̮̯͙Ņ̵̪͓̺͚͢D̟͙̤U̡̡̙̫̭̙̗̥̳ͅŔ̨̺̦̞̬̯̠̘͉͔E̯̹̰̭͚͚̦.̩̯̣̼́Ę̩̠͙ͅŃ̫͙̕D҉̥̞̯̝̥͙͖ͅŲ̸̺̫͓́R̖̰̣͟E̻̫̰̦.̮̜͔̯̲͕̞͟͞ͅ
E̶̬̟̻͓̪̥̞͟N̸̨͖̭̠̝͚͔̕ͅD̷͏͉̰͎̘U̹̥̩̱͔̻̤Ŕ̴̷̩̗̘̼̹̭͚ͅE̛̙͍͇͍̼͙̭̖͓.̷͏͔̰̝E͜͞͏͈̲̟͓̬͚̲ͅͅN̨̛̮̠͖͡D̬͍̜͖̘̺̲͟͡͡U҉̤̻̠̜͎͇̠R̴̮̙Ę̪͎.̹͕͍͟E̛̘̞͟Ǹ̟͉͇̖͕̪̞̣̭D̜Ư̩̰̤͍̦̥͉̪̕͡Ŗ̶̦̣E̢̹̖̠͓̟͇̫̲̣.̫̥͟͞

The word felt like nails on a chalkboard, going on and on, over and over, in this space of contradictory, the only constant. And because it was a constant, it was burning into her mind, it kept going on, echoing and echoing, distorting and distorting, forever and ever, to the point it stopped sounding like a word.

In this disconnected space, she laughed. For some reason, it started sounding funny to her, like it was one big joke, so very funny. She wasn't sure, she just felt so tickled all of a sudden...

It wasn't some big revelation, or some thing to be all awesome and cool about, it was just a state of being, it was just something that was there, and that she would have to do, that would always be sitting in some dark corner of her mind, no matter what she did, no matter where she went, for as long as she breathed and blinked, this was the state she was to be burdened with.

Ę̲͍̗̺̣̱̥̻̼̜̠̣̕͢ ̣̘̘̼͙̻̝̯̕͢Ņ̧̹̪̖͕̞͕͍͙̙̲̲̗̳̻̰̠́͢ ̶̙̖̲͉͓͟D̹̮͎̟̝͚͝͞ͅ ̡̧̗̦̻̜̣̪̻͕̺̟͢U͘͏̷̰̮̱̮̬̤̱͍̳̰̮̣̱̕ ̩̼͕̳͇̯̮̗̘̳́͡͠R̶҉̥̬̪̠̤̯͙́ͅ ͟͏̸̢͕̫̫̫̟͎͎̲̥̮͜È̶͕͚̹͔̟͔̭̦̗̞̰͘͢͞ ̺̘̙̣͎̱͚̩͈̙͙̥̲̟̦̲̥͔͘.͔͇̼̘̯̼̻̺̞̫͖͔͙̮̯̀͜ͅ

Wasn't it time to wake up? Whatever that meant again.

What felt like eternity only occurred within a second, a mere blink of an eye, the girl's screams faltered, as blood bubbled and boiled from her lips, copious golden tears having streamed from her covered eyes, and various wounds opening up on her body, blue liquid soaking her being in delightful bright blue trickles, like the rivers of the world occupied her energetic flesh. Her screams were silenced, a gentle few chokes coming out, as it was soon replaced..

She had a dreamy, pain-filled smile on her face, and she giggled. It burned, it itched, it hurt, it was numb, it stung, it ached, everything, every fiber of her hurt and groaned, yet she giggled. She giggled and giggled and giggled, and then it turned into laughing, laughter, laugh laugh laugh. She wasn't quite thinking, she wasn't quite there totally, if anything it felt like she was in a waking dream, her head felt light while her body screamed with pain and disorder.

Though, it wasn't as if she truly enjoyed it, it was merely laughter to replace the screams of control slipping away, of what she had known and thought life to be previously cracking, as she endured this terrible pain, her knees refusing to buckle or bend, merely squirming and pressing together.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:55 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Deep Feeling - Word Count: N/A

Mana didn't seem to move from her position much as she observed the utmost of madness consuming her own kin and blood. If this was the path she so yearned to venture down, why turn her away at the door? It was a fool's game to cease a child's curiosity. At least this way she was being taken care of by the mother who held domain over the boundary of life and death itself. Yet, even the dead were still damned by this mark, so what use was that? What use was an eternal life were all your living days were consumed in the utmost of incomprehensible insanity? It's a fate worse than death if one cannot come to endure and bare their the abstract madness of this existence.

Ergo, as the Asthavon clung to this idea of a world where one can endure the cosmos maddening touch, the seal of Eris only grew further potent from such a bonding of the soul and mind. Waves of orgasmic power would swirl, swish and churn about within Cali like a raging cyclone; while the convolutions of pain still hit her like the damning impact of a knife's blade against the tender soft flesh of a man's heart. Varying elements of power were fighting for control and balance within her being, so it was no wonder that she'd be placed in the center of heaven and hell as this satanic seal merged with her being.

"Perhaps I can keep your soul tethered to this realm by force with how potent and rich my blood is, but will it be worth it if your mind is totally and utterly in despair? Aye, it brings me some semblance of joy to see my kin still sustain herself, but there is still much more to endure...."

At this point, there wasn't even a laugh, cackle or laugh heard from The Demoness. In fact, she was outright solemn and grim as her deadened emerald gaze simply observed the torment her daughter underwent as a result of drinking that cursed blood of the Asthavon Queen. Was it boredom? Was it despair? Pain? Regret? Remorse? It was hard to tell in this avatar's state, but apathetic madness filled her being as this aspect of discord's touch was one not seldom seen unless the demoness was in royal her boredom fits. And rarely was it ever so -- glum.

In spite of that, her ghostly hand placed itself on the stomach of Cali; dipping its claws into her flesh and piercing through her body as if it were nothing more than water. She wanted to tighten her grip on the seal, inject it with more power and begin to savor the taste of her daughter's enduring madness for herself. Since, while this would benefit from having her daughter's body grow and mature, it still served the purpose of feeding that unending hunger within Mana herself. Indeed, she sought to fill that gaping abyss within herself through needless subsistence for now.

"This training will be useless if I just torment you. Instead, familiarize yourself with this pain and power. Give yourself creative will to endure the madness, form power from it and conjure up anything with this power that is being bestowed upon you. I can amp you up to hell and back, but it won't be of use if you can't think of anything imaginative with it, my child....."

Thus, the task was on Cali to draw in power from the seal, use this madness and pain and tether that hurt and insanity to produce power into reality in her own way. That is all Mana wished to observe from her for now.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:27 am

It was hard to tell if the young one was even listening within her torment, but some level of consciousness still received understanding of her mother's words. Her body convulsed with pain and laughter, eyes adorning her flesh with a painful look, as they darted around hopelessly, looking for something that simply wasn't present. Her fingers were painfully bent at the joints, a position that would look horribly painful for any normal creature with actual bones. The sounds of breaking and squelching came from her body as, despite appearances, it was constantly shifting, being torn, and being put back together in a currently futile attempt to harmonize her flesh. Not only her physical body groaned with this, but the entirety of her true, immaterial form was affected as well.

The sound of her laughter heightened into screaming once more when her mother stabbed her oh so easily through her stomach. If she were a normal creature her organs likely would have been destroyed, but instead a thick bright blue liquid escaped from the penetration, trickling down the girl's squirming legs as she heaved. She heard her mother once more, speaking of the power rushing inside of her, and to do something with it. The seal on her chest throbbed with a glow in reaction to it's gifter's energy pouring into her, the young demon's screams and laughs dying down into pained, hushed breaths, blood trickling from the sides of her mouth as she mentally blanked for a moment more.

Not a single, cohesive thought could enter the young one's mind. It was nothing but raw, loud emotion screaming and slamming and clawing at all four corners of her mind, giving her not a single moment's rest, her heart thumping. She couldn't think.. She.. Couldn't.. Think.. But she could feel. Though she had no way to think out what her mother even said, she could feel it, and turn these feelings into her own reality.

I want t o b e f r e e

Wordless, thoughtless, her energy shifted to what her feelings desired, as if granting the little one's fervent wish. Dark purple, fiery energy suddenly boiled along the young demon's spine, the bubbles slowly turning into eye-like patterns, and suddenly, it exploded. Like a sweeping, fierce flame, the energy along her back suddenly expanded, forming into large, flame-like wings resembling that of a moth or butterfly's, it's amorphous shape constantly bubbling and twitching, adorned with eye-like patterns dizzying to behold, the entirety of them both beautiful and terrifying, small brightly glowing flecks having formed along and around the wings, Calypso suddenly gaining a few cuts on her arms, face, and legs. The shards had moved haphazardly and cut their own creator by mistake.

If Mana noticed, or even cared, it would feel as if the young one was suddenly far lighter to hold, so light that if she let go, it would be entirely plausible that she would float away into the aether, like holding a balloon. Despite such a display, Calypso hardly reacted, still within her agonized state with some degree of her mind shut off from such suffering.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:47 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Deep Feeling - Word Count: N/A

Freedom. That is what the child craved. Mana was no mind-reader, but with her heart, body and soul laid out to bare; it was hard for the Seal of Eris not to possess this deep-rooted urge infused within the essence of Cali's soul. So, upon knowing this desire, The Demon Queen could only give a cold, raspy laugh at such a craving. This laughter came because it is through the madness that one can attain freedom from thoughts that bring you down. To find liberation in chaos is to embrace the absurd, mend it to your power and seek genius through the rivers of uninhibited thought.

Thus, it is to that end that The Demoness posed this question out loud to her child in a most amused tone of voice:

"If freedom is what you want to materialize into existence: liberate your mind through the chaos within you. There is no escape from it, so it is best you become the master of it so that such thing grants you unbound thought and power. As, I don't expect you to overwhelm me, but you possess the ability to at least mutter those words from upon your mouth."

And with that, the tendrils which were flowing ever-so-freely behind Mana started to swirl, twitch and lock-on to Cali. As, in a matter of moments, these tendrils slammed the young demoness into the earth to prevent her from flying off into the aether. Instead, she'd be forced to gaze upon the pale visage of her mothers deadened green gaze.

"I want to hear you say it."

And with that, the woman wasted no time in piercing her over, and over, and over again across her body with these tendrils. Her arms, legs, chest, face; nothing was spared as strike after strike impacted the young Asthavon's body. Each strike shook the earth around them, brought forth rumbling booms and otherwise cemented physical anguish on top of mental so that Cali may begin the process of becoming accustomed to such great discomfort. As life, her foes and all its maddening errors were going to spare her no mercy; so it is best to merely get the formalities out of the way and prepare her child for a future where she can be brazen, strong and adapted to such torments.

"This is all for your benefit, do you not agree? Do you wish to suffer now so you may not suffer later? Does it not make sense to become one with the madness, my child?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:37 pm

The flame-like wings symbolizing her emotions existed listlessly, not being manipulated or moved about by their owner, the energy they were composed of continuing to pulsate and burn as Calypso was to be subjected to more torment very much soon. She heard her mother's laughter, but even in the emotion filled state she currently was in, she wasn't stirred from her currently limp physical state, not until her mother once again gave her a good helping of a speech, if not for her eyes being covered and burning, she would have looked at her mother as she spoke.

F r e e d o m . . . ? C h a o s . . . ?

Her body burned with pain once more as she was suddenly slammed into the earth after her mother's request, feeling herself being pressed into the dead, floating earth. The wings that were sprouting from her back began to move, twitching about as they partially eclipsed the two with their size. Her mind wasn't completely off from emotion, immediate thought difficult to be achieved as she was held against the ground, however that wasn't to last when her mother began taking action..

Violent, action.

The girl's throat was torn with screams once more as her body was continuously stabbed by her mother's many tendrils, over and over again, blood flashing from her body, flesh attempting to repair itself but ultimately failing as it was simply torn again the next second. She barely endured the mental anguish, but now... She was subjected to both physical and psychological. It was painful. It hurt so much...

But wasn't this just utter shit?

The pain kickstarted some sensible portion of her mind, as her mouth moved, trying to construct the screams into actual words, but to no avail, the very least at first. Her fingers twitched as they wished to move, but were simply pushed back by the blows to her arms.

Didn't I want to stop hiding from this bullshit?

Her fingers twitched and spasmed from the pain, as her arms slowly tried to force themselves up, despite being struck again and again. Her ability to form intelligent thought was returning in a landslide, and with construction came a sense of grasp and control of her emotions, and such things were to be set ablaze.

I want...

One of her weak hands suddenly grabbed one of the tendrils lashing at her body, forcing a vicegrip no matter how much it moved to hurt her more; she couldn't stop it, only assert that she could indeed grab it.

I.. Want...

"I WANT TO BE FREE!"

The young demon shrieked in a shrill, pained voice as she fully allowed this feeling to take her and sweep her away, tendrils forming from her own body, crooked and undisciplined as they tightly joined with her mother's, once more unable to stop her rampant attacks, but were there to assert that despite her state, Calypso did not want to take such shit lying down.

"I WANT TO BE FREE, AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO FUCKING STOP ME OR KICK ME TO THE DIRT, I'LL FUCKING DICK THEM BACK FOR WANTING TO TO TAKE THAT FREEDOM AWAY FROM ME!"

She went into raw, emotional screaming, shredding whatever formed in her throat, blood leaking from her mouth as she forced herself against her mother's pinning tendrils, screaming and yelling regardless of what pain her mother continued to lay on her, or how difficult it was to get up. She didn't give a fuck, she just wanted to do what the hell she wanted, and no tendrils were going to pin her back, and what she wanted was to sit the hell up!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Hartman Youkai Girl - Word Count: N/A

Ah, an urge to fight was it? That was what Mana was looking for. This compulsion to otherwise suffer through the madness made a grin emerge across The Queen's lips. It came as a result of this grim circumstance turning more fascinating scenario now that her tendrils were being matched blow for blow at the moment. Sure, Ol' Queenie was holding back, but it was a welcomed sight compared to whatever pity mess was unveiling before her eyes none too long ago. Hence, the aura of coldness washed away from the woman and what was in its place was a fiery glow of warmth which otherwise radiated with maddening power.

"Da' fuck ya' think is gonna stop me, words or action? Nut the fuck up n' show mama what ya can do to fight for this freedom ya' crave so much."

And back again was the vulgar Texan twang which drenched her voice in a most jolly n' chipper way. With one violent jolt of energy, a burst of emerald energy swelled across Mana's hands as she lunged forward and delivered a few jabs straight to the jaw of Cali in great succession. A series of a dozen blows were aimed her way as the childish-form of The Queen hollered, laughed n' echoed with sheer delight as she started prancing all around her daughter.

"Fuck, I'll tell ya' what, I'll keep my power capped around your level n' let's see what the fuck you do against someone of your own league. How about that? Show me that you aren't all fuckin' emotion n' talk n' walk the walk to whatever it is ya' foul heart wants, s'ugah."

Then with a giddy giggle, the jumping munchkin of a demon lifted her legs up, coated them in a smog of grassy green energy and SMACKED the bottom of her foot against the chest of Cali so that she could be sent flying like a ragdoll across a city block or two. If nothing else, it was becoming apparent that Mana was getting into this little brawl, training n' madness awakening session they were having.

It was lovely daughter n' mother bonding, wasn't it? Mom gets a few hits in, daughter gets a few hits in; n' everyone beats the shit out of each other and gets years of physical therapy in one family perfect afternoon.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Caly refused to be beaten back down into the dirt as her mother assaulted her face, feeling her head whip side to side from each colliding blow, but be it insanity or determination, she remained forcing herself upright. She wanted to be on her feet, she wanted to not be pinned down. She wanted to do whatever the hell she fucking wanted, and currently her mother's ability to grind her into the asphalt was standing in the way of that. Blood spewed from her body, every fiber of her being trembling, but something truly wicked kept her fueled and wanting to scream bloody murder.

She wanted to pound that idiotic voice, watching her mother prance around like the most annoying deer to exist. It just made her angry, she wanted to pound her into the dirt for denying her movement, her pain being converted into mad rage as she felt her desires were violated. They were violated! She was right to feel violated! Violators of her freedom should be punished, right? Right? That was fair, right? That was the justice she could enact here, R I G H T ? And thus with the option to fight on a level on level state, Calypso felt herself get kicked, terribly hard in the chest. That was an open invitation to punish.

Punish, punish, punish, punish.

Rather than falling apart from the weakness any regular body exposed to so much stress and anguish, she channeled the screaming energy within herself into anger to ignore that bullshit. Pain wasn't important right now, kicking the bitch's mouth into the dirt was more important. It wasn't even clear if Calypso even recognized her mother at the moment, pure burning rage in her bleeding, unfocused, teary eyes for the split second she was still. The very next second her burning bright energy wings were forming solid, claw-like structures, morphing around to become arm-like, rather than cutting up it's host once more. Eyes appeared on the girl's face along with her own, her repairing jaw instead forming sharp, nightmare-ish teeth that had no lip to hide them, black splotches where her previous injuries were.

"A̵̼̱̘A̤̠A̦̺̬͢͡A̡҉̷̠̼̭̞̞͙̻A̧̱̗͔͞͝A͉̤̞̘̘͝A̢͙̯̩̹A̢̟̬͈͚̙̹̗̻̺͞Ą̵̭͕̤̯̱̼̼̼͡A̴̡҉̫A͟͏̜̘͚̺͉͎̱͇ͅÀ҉͚͓A̵̱͉̥̘̦͙͉͟Ḁ̥̭A̘͓A̹̦̖̺͙̹̱̯̖Á̞͉͇͙À̺̥͠A̶̤͈͈͍͖͙̭̦A̛̱A̸̶̫̖͖͓̯A̛̼̭̤̜̟̱͉̬ͅA̡̤͓͙̲̞̟͘Ą͍̥͇̠̙̻̯͟͢A҉̠͇͚̯A̘̥̬͔̞̲ͅA͏̥̝̙̫̺̳̖A̫A̴̰͖͓̩̝̱Ą̧̤͖͙̺̩̞͍A̺̮̣̣̺͢Ạ̜̞̻̜A̵̙͈̪͙̫̦̮͞Ạ̢̧̮̝̯̹͡Á͎̗͕̩̯͈̣A͇̳Á̢̖̮̻͇̲À̵̹͇͉̭̬̟͔A̷̵̫̫̱A̵̢͕̪͇̮̝̬̮̰̤A͓̩͘Ḁ̴͍̼̼͖̣̲͝A̴̲̠͖A̖͚̙̞A̢̪̤̲̲̥͉̼̗A̴̧̨̘̝̦͓Ą͖̦̹̹̲͚͜A̫̟̣̞̺̯̥̱̱͟͢A̠̠̟̙̦͖̮A̶͠͏̜̺͙Ą͕̙̟̙̤̟͍̬A͏̨̞̞̝̪̩̘̺̥A̛͓̮̩̳͎͡A̷̟̹̗̤̝͠Ą̗̟A͉̣̗͖͠Ą̵̻̹̟̮̝̝͢A̴̧̤A̵̜̰̦̻̰̝ͅA̵̝Ą̦̺̪̠̠̙͢A̹̭̦ͅA̛̺̞͉̳͉͈A̷͙̞͚̻̟̣͠À̟̰̼̲̖̝͡͡A̱̭̼͜A̛̤͎͡A̴̩͚͉͢͞A̬̤A̛͎̣̱̜̭͜͝A̴̷̘͍̼̟̲A̧͏̵̖̰͉͇̖̗̪ͅA̧̙̬̰̹͇̠̼͢A̴̻̫͖͞A̵̯͘!͚̟̜"

It was probably the most inhumane, primal scream that Calypso had ever made in her entire life, it spoke nothing but madness and rage, as she charged towards her mother, hands having formed into claws. The second she got near to her, and if her mother did not move, the energy-derived wing claws would descend upon her, wishing to slash her arms, while her true hands went in to utterly gut the woman.

"PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH!!!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum