Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  I_vote_lcapMy Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  I_voting_barMy Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  I_vote_lcapMy Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  I_voting_barMy Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]    My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  6EdIfMt

Song: Arctica - Word Count: N/A

Endless seas of emerald fire filled the sights for as far as the demonic eye could see. All throughout the smell of death permeated this land of rot as rows of chains hung from the burning heavens above. All the while, the feeling of an entire cosmos smashing into the depths of this once beloved inner world smothered all those who breathed under its maddening air. And at the top of this rotting storm did The Queen otherwise sit on her throne in the atmosphere on dying piece of rock which sat in the center of this liquified mess.

Well -- one of her incarnations, anyway.

Unlike before, the matured Queen was nowhere to be found. In her place had been what appeared to be a far younger version of Mana. The youth had pale ghost skin, luscious gem green eyes and small, black horns rotted on the top of her head. And, much like elder self, she was adorned to the nines in gothic attire as her whole outfit screamed gothic lolita. From the black ribbon attached to her chest to the skin-tight black dress/tights and her small little boots; it was apparent this was some kind of form of Mana, but not one her daughter had ever seen.

Regardless, this was the starting point of it all and this miniature version of The Queen gazed her precious stare upon the rows of millions of corpses flowing in the burning oceans around them. They were thick deep in the abyss of her heart as the sounds of children laughing echoed all around them, while the screams of men and women moaned below their feet. Consuming entire villages, towns, cities, nations, and civilizations in madness; the vast appetite of The Demon Queen was one thing to understand, but another to witness first hand as it was apparent to herself she was one foul monster and it brought a grim chuckle to herself as she knew all this wicked karma in her black heart could only end one way....

....yet, we weren't here for that inevitable outcome. Another day, perhaps, but not this day.

Instead, rows of tendrils that were drenched in the emerald light of The Queen's demonic energy spread across the arena as she observed her daughter.

"Discordia, Chaos, Eris; I have many names, but none of them matter much at this moment, do they? No. It matters not how many times I'm reincarnated, it still makes you infected with the curse of being my daughter."

Poised, relaxed and regal as ever; this incarnation of Mana seemed rather amused with this whole situation. As if she already knew the answer Cali was going to select and the despair such a road brought her. For all those who bare this family's mark are destined down their own road of mania, the descent into chaos and inevitable consumption of their own madness. So, why not be curious what her own daughter might transform into this life? It was all an entertaining game and sometimes you have to savor what pleasure you can from it before that damn game over screen.

"I won't be babying you should you decide to ascend to my throne. I'm amazed, but not disappointed, that you decided to go down the route of training with this foul spirit that is your mother. As unlike your sister, I won't be holding back and will drag your broken body and spirit back from the border of death to get the result I want to see out of you."

There was then a pause before she snapped her fingers and had the symbol of The Seal of Eris emerge before in the heavens above, on the forehead of The Queen herself and radiating from the chest of Cali herself. This signified that their training was soon to begin and she was having it accelerate the growth of chaotic consumption that her seal was known for.

"You may think me as the devil, you could grow to detest me or you may be enslaved by my alluring essence of mania; but one thing is for certain: once you step up here, I will break whatever you are now and mold something....maddeningly beautiful. So if you have any second thoughts,now is the time to express them, my dearie...."

Angry Charmander
Angry Charmander

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]    My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

Being thrust into a vortex isn't the most comfortable of things for one to experience, especially if where you end up is literally a swirling vortex of death and suffering. Skidding on the cropping of earth she landed on, she had to whip additional shadowy limbs to prevent herself from skidding off into the... Literal ocean of dead bodies below them, sighing and getting back onto her feet. Good lord, the air itself was hard to take, flinching and holding back a gag as she really took the concept of how heavy this world was in. That's it, she definitely would have died or be in excruciating pain if her mother hadn't pried her hidden parts out of her and given her her little "gift".

Speaking of the wretched woman, upon hearing the being who sat upon the lonely throne on this world above it all, she immediately knew that this "child" was some incarnation of her mother. Calypso wasn't an idiot; It didn't matter how small, or what shape she took, the young demon knew all too well that her mother was still just as much a strong being.

Calypso however was trying to keep her concentration. She had never been in such a putrid realm before, keeping her thoughts together was a bit tricky, but she managed for the moment. This place was the jarring opposite of Earth and even Demon World, and this is what she would have to put up with for as long as her mother kept and molded her.

The woman made clear that she had no intention of being soft or easy like her older sibling Algos, a statement that absolutely did not need to be said. Calypso's fists tightened as she pushed herself to stay upright and focused, a small smirk on her face as she felt the seal radiate on her chest. She knew she was going to be allowing herself to be put through hell, but she knew that's what it was going to take for her to get anywhere in the world. She needed time, the place, the push, and this is what this horrid place offered.

"Second thoughts?"
Calypso couldn't help but chuckle at such a sentiment.

"I think we both know that we're way past the point for second thoughts, Mom."

The young demon began advancing towards her giver of life, a calm strut in her step as she approached. Not only did she hear the swirling cries of joy, fear, and madness below, but she could sense the associative emotions in it as well; thank whatever higher being that she was able to distance herself from experiencing it, she would have lost her mind from the chaos the second she began existing here. Not the most desirable of positions, no no.

"I've always wanted to have some impact in the world, but I was always so bogged down by fear.. Hesitance.. Refusal.. But now I feel free from it. I'd like to take every opportunity presented to build myself, thank you."

She stopped in front of where her mother sat, a hand slapping down onto the arm rest, the girl staring her mother in the face,

"So whatever you have to shape me into something better, no matter how horrifying or breaking it is, bring it. I'm not interested in being disappointing anymore."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1