Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Nicoletta Karlene
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] I_vote_lcapA Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] I_voting_barA Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] I_vote_lcapA Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] I_voting_barA Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130613 messages in 19844 subjects

A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]   A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 pm

A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Sylvia Brauer
» Link To Character: Link

» Upgrading:
  • Willpower to Advanced
  • Focus to Advanced
  • Hirenkyaku to Adept

» Why:
    This story arc follows Sylvia's journey as she discovers that not all Hollowkind (including Vizard here for her mental state) are the evil, mindless killing machines she was raised to believe. It begins with Off On the Wrong Foot, where she and Ulv Auber get along while she's still ignorant about the woman's true nature. In Of Clothes and Things, Sylvia learns that Ulv is, in fact, a vizard, and reacts instinctively to protect herself against an imagined enemy. In To Be A Quincy, Cyrus gave her some words of advice that helped to steer her along her path, before she was trained by Ghislain over the summer. Returning after the summer in A Change in the Weather Pts. 1&2, Sylvia has reconciled her evolving viewpoint and her instinctive fear of Hollow and desire to see them eradicated. She is able to walk into Minatumi knowing Ulv's nature and be touched by her (though unexpectedly) without succumbing to the urge to attack.

• Off On the Wrong Foot
  • Of Clothes and Things
  • To Be A Quincy
  • A Change in the Weather Pt 1
  • A Change in the Weather Pt 2

» Extra: The Hirenkyaku upgrade is a small gimme, as she abused it to get the hell out of Minatumi following her near attack on Ulv in Of Clothes and Things. The aftermath of such a reckless use of her powers is present in To Be A Quincy.

Back to top Go down

A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1