Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]

Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 U5BtpSP

Cyrus

"Man has always known of sin. To destroy all civilization is within anyone's grasp when it requires you kill only a handful of people, when civilization is but a small smattering of huts. And yet here we are. The number of people with such power has surely fallen into perhaps the single digits. Those who have it are more frightening than anyone who had come before them. You say they are not good people, but I think they walk a razor's edge of whether or not they are people at all"

Though the heat of the room certainly did not simply go unnoticed by Cyrus, he also maintained his composure throughout it. Frankly, he just felt it would be rude to react poorly.

"I have what I would consider a small number of people who I believe will step in should the day come that I lose myself entirely. That I cease to follow my own ideals any longer, or am simply too consumed by them to be reasoned with. If the day comes that I no longer help those very people I have sworn to protect, I imagine that you would strike me down without hesitation. For should I lose sight of such a thing, I would be simply another weight upon their well-being. It would be only right that I, in turn, be cast away."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]

Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:05 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Heh, it's true. Sometimes I don't feel human. I feel so distant from everyone else, just a being that hovers above all others like an unimaginable mass of power that can not be understood. Fortunately such moments are brief and fleeting, but I worry for the day they grow longer. And yet, I don't feel bad distancing myself from them. The first moment of my existence was human cruelty. And then the next one selfless sacrifice. I am a paradoxical duality that should rip itself apart, if not for a stubborn tenacity the scale of which is beyond ken" she told him, sipping more of the tea. And then opening the walls themselves to vent the heat of the room quicker.

"And I would fight you if there was no other option. But, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It is better to have people to help keep you on track, than people designed to dispose of you when you drift from it, no? Cup of tea and a chat is better than a pull in the head"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:29 pm

Cyrus

"There is a certain part of me which cherishes the idea of being so human, of living such an earnest, yet fleeting life. Yet, I cannot strive for such a thing myself while at the same time doing all that is in my power to grant it to others. Perhaps in time I will be portrayed as some tragic figure, whether good or evil. So long as people learn from my actions, I suppose I can call that a victory." Cyrus set down his teacup, sensing that this conversation was coming to its natural conclusion. He had also, frankly, just had a lot of tea.

"This much is true. I do quite prefer a conversation like this to violence. It is more constructive, I would imagine. To say nothing of being less damaging to both myself and the environment."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:47 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Ahh!" Ulv exclaimed at the whole topic and threw the cup at the wall. It didn't break as one might expect, but bounced off with a clunk and then returned to her with a somatic command. "Being human is confusing! I would much rather be Ulv. Ulv is an easy person to be. You fuck women, punch bad guys, and drink tea!" she exclaimed, leaning back on the chair before looking up at Cyrus and nodding to him.

"I'll drop in on occasion then. Make sure you are still on the right side of a maniacal god complex. You be a good boy and Santa will bring you a present of not being obliterated by a muscular woman married to your ex-boss" Ulv told him, grinning broadly to ensure he took the whole thing as a joke, and then getting up to open the door for him.

"And good luck with rescuing your Quincy girl. I'll come round later to see how that goes"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:40 am

Cyrus

"Well then, I certainly would not stop you from being whatever you wished. Ulv naturally included."

Cyrus stood himself, brushing a little imaginary dust from himself as he did so. This had been rather nice, truth be told. Perhaps he would come back for tea again, perhaps he would not. There was no telling, but such mysteries of the future were, if nothing else, what made even a divine like himself find some meaning in life.

"I quite appreciate your concern for my mental health. I will naturally do my best not to require your intervention. And I thank you for your assistance, and your kind words. They both mean a very great deal to me, more than mere thanks could convey."

The Grandmaster gave Ulv a deep bow, then made his way out once more. His stride was confident, proud, just as it always was. But, at least this once as he left the place, he had the faintest of smiles on his face.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum