Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]

Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 U5BtpSP

Cyrus

Cyrus quite literally could not help himself but grit his teeth at the mention of Niflheim, but he pushed that irritation as far away as possible, shoving it into the core of his divinity to be annihilated in an instant.

"I appreciate the information. I will have to take some time to locate it."

In truth, he had spent little time looking through the office of the Elect. He still considered himself the Sternritter Grandmaster, still presented himself as such. It caused him some degree of genuine irritation to admit that she was gone, so he simply ignored it. That likely would not be practical any longer. How unfortunate.

"Mm... I have little desire to use such a thing myself. Would it have applications to clear one's head, as it were? There is one girl in particular who I worry is in a state of functional addiction. Would this push that aside, even briefly enough that I might try to reason with her after it subsided?"

He had moved right to the issue he considered more pertinent, and the way he asked the question, adding relatively irrelevant details and functionally asking the question twice, made it rather apparent that this issue was important to him. For all of his own desire to cast aside his humanity, and for pushing his emotions into a destructive void, he still cared quite deeply for those he promised to protect.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]

Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:03 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"If you have a problem with my wife, you should address it. Humanity is an emotional creation, and avoiding the issue simply causes it to linger. As a being of supreme emotion, I can't say I enjoy however you are destroying your own, but that is your choice. I can only offer support and opinion" Ulv told Cyrus, her golden eyes shining as she looked at him as if trying to understand what a person was without the emotions.Or, how he was driven by them if he was destroying them. It was a conundrum. One that would be dealt with later.

"And no, unfortunately. It will certainly remove all mental conditioning and control, but mostly by stint of removing everything else as well. Leaving only 'if it moves, it is an enemy, if it stands still, it is a highly disciplined enemy' in the mind. An addiction, psychological or physical, is not so simply pushed to one side while keeping the bits you want to keep. If she has been drugged or brainwashed or groomed into service, you'll have to take her by force and begin recovery outside of the influence's area. It is a lot of work beyond the lot of work. So make sure they are worth the investment"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Cyrus

"It is my own problem."

Cyrus said nothing more on the matter, instead simply clasping his hands together as he thought about the staff that Ulv had offered him. There was still more than ample application of it even in this situation, but he had to admit that he had been a bit hopeful in its functionality.

"'Groomed' is an almost uncomfortably accurate descriptor for what has occurred to the girl. There is no question in my mind that she is worth the investment. Even if I needed to do all of this on my own, I would still do it without hesitation."

He left it unspoken that he would consider nearly anyone in her situation to be worth the investment. It was a care and affection that he did not reserve for any one person in particular, but his disgust for what had happened to Anis was only further magnified by said concern. It was a veritable perpetual motion machine of hate and concern. One fueled the other, magnifying each other endlessly only to be sucked into the black hole that was his divine core. A fascinating system at work, one that he would be quite glad to see ended.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:27 pm

"Few problems remain such forever" Ulv replied. She was not so much pressing him, as she was ensuring he knew what he was getting into. While she accepted a person's choice, she hated uneducated choices. Which, was probably why Cyrus came to her for this. The whole situation sounded like the woman who had betrayed the Vandenriech had done so because it was the only option she could conceive. Or...was allowed to conceive.

"But yea. Unfortunately that's the extent of my assistance. I neither run an organisation nor do I possess the capital for a country. And Shadowfall is a beast I have too many people to protect to break the neutrality I have cultivated for. I can not guarantee that the Gotei will support you directly, but maybe you could get indirect support. They do have holdings that need taking, after all. A big fight one place may draw away men from another" she would shrug and lean against the wall, looking at Cyrus. An anomaly, to be sure, but not a foe. She need not worry about that.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:54 am

Cyrus

"You are likely correct. I would not deign to request such a damning thing from you, considering the danger that would be entailed."

Standing up then, Cyrus took the staff that had been offered to him. He weighed it carefully, and then his grip tightened around it resolutely. For better or for worse, this would be one of his best options. He would certainly not deny its use, or turn down the generosity Ulv had provided him.

"Thank you kindly for your assistance, daeva. I do hope that the next time we meet will not be under such distressing circumstances."

Despite the fact that "daeva" was decidedly not a particularly pleasant term within his own beliefs, he knew fully that it carried more or less opposite connotations within the mythos Ulv had referenced prior. His tone carried with it only genuine respect as he said it, his own personal way of offering a very genuine thanks.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:36 am

"Tsk, you gonna call me something, I'd prefer Atar. And it does fit, you know? Burning and unburning flame. Visible and invisible. Establishing guilt and innocence, being connected to Ahura Mazda. That's is all something that I can do" Ulv told him. Daeva in his tongue wasn't all that friendly a thing to call someone, and maybe the hindu Deva were better, but he wasn't a Hindu so that was a moot point.

"But unless you want to stay around feeling uncomfortable for a few moments before you destroy it in your emotional trash compacter, you can go now. I don't like forcing people to stay where they are uncomfortable, regardless of how much I might like them"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:59 am

Cyrus

"Atar, hm? That does not quite seem right. Your predilection toward fire does certainly necessitate such a connection, this is true, but Atar is something more akin to a divine tool. You, at the very least, do not seem as if you would enjoy being the tool of anyone, god or no."

Cyrus actually smiled just the faintest touch as he looked to her once more, this particular conversation lightening his spirits at least a little bit. It did bring him at least some modicum of genuine relief to put the world into terms that felt familiar. He was unsure he would ever be able to fully convey to anyone how simply...alien all other things felt. Speaking about gods and demons, of the realms of the divine, made him feel, however briefly, as though he were more than simply a thing that should not be.

"What of Mahadeva, then? Guardian of all the world, shephard of its birth and rebirth through divine flame? I should think such a title would perhaps be more appropriate."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:01 am

"Depends on the God. If by being a tool the God is capable of protecting the world in which all beings reside, then I shall be that tool. I am confident enough in my own sense of Self that I may be used by others if the benefit is positive" Ulv told him, smiling gently. She liked that, for the first time since he got here, he was feeling relieved. Sure it was small enough most would miss it, but Ulv worked with a single grain of sand, if it would get her what she needed to help the other.

"Guardian of all the world, Shepard of birth and rebirth..I do like that one, yea. Though, Mahadeva. Is that just a coincidence, or is it a root word? Considering Daeva are gods to be rejected, does Maha alter that?" Ulv thought for a moment before giving a broad smile to Cyrus. They were radical opposites, but that was no reason to not get along. "Sorry, I like languages. It's why I like German, since a lot of the words are very self-explanatory. Like Panzerfaust, fausts panzers. And Nebelwurfer, wurfs nebels"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Cyrus

"That is an answer I can certainly call respectable."

Cyrus listened to her question carefully, and cocked an eyebrow in response to it, as if to underline his own confusion at her confusion. She was the one who had begun this entire analogy, was she not? Still, this was a topic he was rather naturally familiar with, given his status as the incarnation of Ahura Mazda. He would always take a moment to elucidate anyone on it.

"It is but one name of many for the god Shiva of the many Vedic beliefs. I had been under the impression that you were acquainted with that faith, given your claim of the title of Asura. But the words do not come without similarity. The Vedic beliefs hold opposite those of my own path. They revile the asura and revere the deva. I embody the ahura and cast out the daeva. This is simply how things have always been since the Battle of Ten Kings."

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:34 am

"Unfortunately, no. I saw the name in a light novel and thought it was cool. And Hinduism and Zoroastrianism are similar enough to confuse the casual onlooker, so I thought you were a Hindu. Until afterwards when I decided to be more than a casual onlooker"

She would lean back and take a sip of her tea, and then smile gently.
"It is nice, to fail. In the small things, at least. It restrains the feeling of omnipotence, and showcases you have more to learn. It keeps you feeling, human. Which, for me, is a surprisingly difficult thing to keep hold of" Ulv shook out her hair, which seemed to grow dramatically just to be shaken out and then dissolved again as soon as she stopped, and swallowed her tea.

"'F I had to say a faith I was acquainted with, it'd be Nordic paganism. Got a party going tomorrow if you wanna join"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum