Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2]

Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 37SAr0n

Fuuen

"It is unpleasant, yes. But does that give me the right to bring harm in turn? I may simply be missing the context which would make the whole assault be agreeable."

It was almost disappointing to find that his meal was finished, and after a moment or two of thought, Fuuen gestured to the proprietor of the stall for another bowl of udon to accompany his yet-unfinished shochu.

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Kishimoto. There are few better ways to get acquainted than over a meal. If I may give my own input on your musings, I think that one must be able to master themselves before they can be trusted to protect anyone. Otherwise, how can you know that you have become the ideal version of yourself? Only when you are complete, whole in your knowledge and understanding of who you are, can you make any claims as to how things should or should not be."

Fuuen actually lost track of what he was saying at some point in that sentence, if he was being completely honest. It was hard to make any long points when his memory was as fuzzy as it was, and he genuinely could not remember the first half of what he had said to her. But the last half sounded as though he'd said something promising.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2]

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:35 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Missing the pretense… Context of the situation. She pauses in consuming her meal to stir the broth within with her chopsticks thinking on what to respond. Strange. Looking down into the dense liquid, she can see her own face distorted and murky. Huh. This feels like a valid image of her: murky and distorted. Maybe Fuuen has a point, but that point just isn’t enough to change her mind about anything. It’s not like she doesn’t already feel like that anyhow.

“You assume people have that choice; whether they have the chance to grow before being faced with these decisions that may decide life or death. Yes. Selfgrowth is important, but the people who have influenced history aren’t always the one who know themselves inside and out. Sometimes, you won’t be able to ask questions. You just have to act and hope you’re making the right decisions. I don’t enjoy killing, and I usually try to resolve situations without harming anyone too much, but sometimes… it’s just unavoidable.”

She liked her answer. It’s how she feels. She knows she has much she has to learn, but no one is waiting for her to learn everything she needs to know. How many times has she already had to step between people to keep them from harming themselves or others. Trying to become perfect… You’ll just end up too late to do anything.

“Why should others suffer because I’m unsure?”

She looks up from her meal and raises a brow wondering what Fuuen has to say to that. Yes. A meal is usually a nice opportunity to meet new people; have debates just like this and hopefully create a new bond for better or worse. She’s just curious how being passive could help the world when it forces you to fight back. It’s her job to protect people from danger whether she can or not.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Fuuen

"I assume nothing, Miss Kishimoto, other than that to kill another is a grave action. One that I do not condone. Many great changes may have occurred without full knowledge, but I suspect many terrible ones have come about in much the same way."

Another bite of udon, another sip of broth, all followed up by the burn of the shochu. Fuuen was making a very genuine attempt to keep up with his own thoughts in this conversation, but as always, it was a bit difficult.

"If I may answer your question with another question, why should you be forced to kill for the actions of others?"

It was a straightforward question, and a genuine one at that. Fuuen did not quite understand this pressing desire to save, to interject in matters that weren't one's own. It wasn't just dangerous, it was something he had trouble even grasping to begin with.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:20 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

His words are interesting. He is truly a passive man and getting him to understand her charitable nature may be out of Elyss’ realm. It seems he just has an absolute disdain for anything violent at all. Though, killing is an extreme. Even for her, killing is a last option when it comes down to intervening in a situation. Yet, killing is also the first option in many situations. A Hollow running rampant must be slain. It is the duty of a Shinigami, for slaying a Hollow will bring it a new life. If that new life is any better… Simply another quest of hers that does not pertain to this conversation.

“I am not a judge. I do not have the authority to say whether someone lives or dies. I simply enact as I must against transgressions. Killing is and will always be an act I commit if there is absolutely no other way, if I have exhausted all other options. I do not wish to act without knowing the situation, but as I said before, sometimes acting before knowing everything is the right thing to do.”

She sighs and lifts her bowl sipping down some of the broth before the cool air ruins its hot taste slurping rather ungracefully for a woman of her looks. Once finished, she sets the bowl down and sighs again feeling the warmth within her spreading out.

“Why should others be left to suffer if I have the ability to help them Fuuen? How selfish of me…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:12 am

Fuuen

"Mm... Well, you do seem to have had a question at the ready for me, in turn. A very good one, at that. I suppose that would be selfish, wouldn't it?"

Fuuen allowed his perennial small smile to grow just a bit more, as he freely admitted to having been bested in this particular discussion. He did not mind. His pride was not especially toward his rhetorical skill in the first place, and he was certainly the kind of man who was willing to respect an earnest defeat.

"If you will permit me, Miss Kishimoto, I would like to teach you. You abhor killing, much as I do. If you will live a life in which violence is necessary, then at least allow me to offer you what I know. My style is one of grace, not intended for murder. I should think that one with as kind a heart as you would use it well, hm?"

With an expectant look to her, Fuuen returned to his own bowl, once more relishing the heat of the udon as it scalded his tongue. The burn it provided was something tangible, something so constant and present that he could not forget it. It was, in its own way, exceptionally comforting to him.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:29 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss knows about living in poverty. She’s been a slave to Rukongai’s system for a while now fighting to survive and making her way through with her own ingenuity. It wasn’t until she was found by Ulv that she actually felt like she had the chance to grow and become more than scum. Though, her experiences in life gave her quite the ideal. She wants to help others who aren’t as fortunate as her. There are many ways to go about it, but fighting seems to be what she is forced to do way too often for her liking, and with her mental issues, that comes with its own problems. However, she is happy with what she is doing. It feels nice to give unto others.

“Teach me?” Well, this is sudden. Though, his words are music to her ears. When was the last time someone called her kind of heart. Hah. It’s enough to make her chuckle, but she leaves such giddiness in her mind. Elyss looks down into her empty bowl pulling out the last bits of pork in thought. Fortunately for both her and Fuuen, the redhead has been wondering about improving her sword skills. Maybe this situation is exactly what was destined for her, but she doesn’t believe in stuff like this. Just a coincidence.

“Sure. Don’t worry. I won’t tarnish your art either. You’re putting a lot of faith into me if you’re going to teach me to be better defend others.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:48 pm

Fuuen

"I must admit that I cannot remember the last time that I tought anyone, Miss Kishimoto, so I do apologize if my lessons come across as disorganized. This is likely not the place for such a thing, however, so do give me a moment..."

Finishing the udon off rather quickly, and the shochu soon afterward, Fuuen stood with a smile as he paid the stall's owner. He didn't seem to have much money, per se, but he had enough at least to pay for food. While most might have gone off with the assumption that Elyss would follow, Fuuen made sure to wait until he saw her stand and accompany him. Frankly, he did not particularly wish to forget that he had even made this offer.

"I place my faith in you because of the way that you speak, the way you carry yourself. There is an honesty to it that I think few would see. It is, however, quite admirable, and I have the greatest confidence that you will not misuse what I impart to you."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:13 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, of course training wouldn’t occur at a food stand in the middle of a busy street, but Elyss does wonder if Fuuen knows of a place around that would be suitable. If not, Elyss will simply take the man to an area she knows they will be undisturbed at. Though, Ulv may be curious as to what is going on, but that woman already knows everything that occurs within her city, so she’ll probably not get too noisy hopefully.

One thing for sure, it was a bit interesting watching the swordsman grow interest in his meal as he did simply to hurry and finish so they can be on their way. Elyss rose and threw down some cash as well for her meal. Would she have liked more? Possibly, but she felt a giddiness at the idea of graduating her sword skills part newbie. Even one lesson will be enough to start her off on the right track. If all she learns is the basic of swordsmanship, then that will be enough for her to perfect something in the coming future. Catching up with Fuuen, she rolls her shoulders and beats her chest a bit burping silently within her mouth to not come off as too rude while still in wonder on where they’ll end up.

“You know? Others probably feel the same way as I do. Maybe I just wear my feelings on my sleeves for everyone to see. Some may see that as a disadvantage in a lot of situations, but I guess I’m glad you think it admirable enough to do something as kind as teach me. I was just thinking on who in this world I should ask for training. I suppose this is where I promise to not disappoint you.”

She chuckles lightly, but feels her shoulders grow somewhat weary. She knows her own issues. She knows she couldn’t say that she’ll never wield her blades in a way Fuuen hates because, one day, her issues will rise up to the surface once more, and she’s unsure how she’ll handle them when they do. At least, she knows she’s working hard to better herself, and even if she may let a few people down here and there, she knows that if she continues working through her inequities, everyone will smile at her and say, “Good job Elyss.” Yeah...

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Fuuen

Fuuen listened to the woman speak, finding a bit of difficulty focusing on both that and remembering the spot he actually had in mind. So, with a faint guilt in the back of his mind, Fuuen started to ignore Elyss' words. Just a little bit, of course, just so he didn't lose sight of where they were going. He of course made sure to keep the appearance of listening, but he would not particularly like to get lost in this city.

"Ah... This place should do."

A small clearing between a few buildings, an unremarkable little field that did not seem to have been attended to in quite some time. A single tree rustled off in the distance, the moon above the only source of light. It was a tranquil little place, just to Fuuen's liking.

"So long as you put forward your very best effort, Miss Kishimoto, I will not be disappointed. What matters to me is the heart you put into this craft, nothing more. Artistic expression, so they say, has no objective measure."

Drawing his exceptionally long blade from its sheathe, Fuuen took a few steps ahead. He drew a quiet breath, focusing inward for a moment, and then swung in a wide arc around himself. In only a moment, the grass around him was cut, leaving a perfect circle barely even knee-high. This would do well enough for now.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:55 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, Elyss was sort of talking to herself in a sense to get her own mentality ready for what is to come. She’s going to learn how to better wield her Zanpakuto, a needed but dangerous task. For, with her situation, having an innate ability to fight at such levels will prove troublesome for those on the wrong side of her outbursts or lost of temper. As she grows, it is becoming more precedent that she better stabilize her mind. Maybe it is time she asked for help beyond simple meditation.

Huh. When did they get here? She found herself a bit shocked by the small area Fuuen led her to. Out of her many journeys around the island, she did not expect to be brought to someplace so… clean of life. It is obvious that barely any come here, and she couldn’t help but feel invasive. But, they are here and there is nothing left to it but to begin there small bout.

“I suppose I have a lot of heart in me.”

She reaches for the handles of her blades and pauses. Hmm… She unsheathes only one of them holding the sword before her eyes looking it over as if never seeing it before. With bare acknowledgement, she catches Fuuen perform a simple swing slicing the grass around him with perfected skill. So, that is her future if she walks down this path. And, still, there is more.

“Going to start me off easy or…”

As if she cared if it was easy or not. When was anything easy for her? She slicks her blade downward wondering just how exactly this lost soul planned on helping her.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum