Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 Empty Re: Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 37SAr0n

Fuuen

Dear Fuuen? He was not sure he had ever been called that in all his many years. It actually made him pause very briefly, but he quickly returned to his note taking until he had everything in order.

"A date, hm? Well, if you believe that would be the appropriate course of action, then very well."

Standing once more, Fuuen looked down to Elyss and held out a hand for her, seemingly unconcerned with the blush across her face. Did he understand the situation? Mm, in the most broad possible sense, perhaps. But by and large he did not see any reason to change his behavior.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 5 Empty Re: Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2]

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:10 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Jeez. Is he trying to act cool or is he just that unconcerned with a maiden in distress? As if Elyss would accept being treated as such, experiencing something akin to that seemed interesting. She’s never been treated as an actual woman in that sense. She prefers that though. As if she’d care for anything of that nature. Things just sometime shock her in ways she wouldn’t originally act if she knew such actions were soon to be taken. This blush on her face is annoying, and she can start to feel her mental and physical start to wearout. Without much restraint, she reaches for the hand given to her and rises up with a small yawn.

“Well, Fuuen. I do hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon, but I must be on my way. Our little get together will have to wait for a later date. Maybe this same time in a week. I will reserve the date. You better write it down too to not forget. I’d get mad if I end up alone.”

She chuckles heartily and lets his hand go as she bows her head lightly to him. She really should go rest. Hopefully, she will actually rest after returning home. Knowing her, she’s likely to get distracted. But, with things settled and closed, she will allow Fuuen the brief moment to say any goodbyes or promises and be on her way to worry her mind with other issues.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum