Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty Re: It is time to Awoo

Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:11 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Ulv would nod as Elyss claimed it was time to go back. Riisng gracefully from herseat, she would follow behind Elyss,but directher to the barracks,whereshe had a lot of paperwork to fill out. While not the scale of a Captain's work, there were after-action reports to do that she had been neglecting and other mind-numbing boredom that she was ignoring wholly because of the name of it.

"Commander Kyoraku-Hayden will want precise reports from Captain Murasaki, so you are going to aid your Captain in this"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty Re: It is time to Awoo

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:28 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The barracks? Yeah. This is a good place to rest, but it seems Ulv had other ideas for Elyss. Paperwork? Didn’t she do all her paperwork already? Did someone sneak more in for her to do while she was out with Ulv? Ugh. See, that is what Elyss gets with her decision to relax a bit with Ulv. One moment away, and she’s already falling behind in paperwork.

“Ah. Leave me then. I will complete all this and be on my way to bed for the rest of the day. Thanks for the meal Ulv. I appreciated it.”

She didn’t look all too happy as her tired eyes fell on the paperwork. With a sigh, she silently goes about looking over the many forms before her essentially zoning out from everything else around her. She looked far from the snappy immature woman Ulv used to know at this moment. If that is for better or for worse? Time will tell.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum