Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty Member of the Year Nominations 2019

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:26 am

Mountain View

★ OTY VOTES ★

★ What the hell are OTY's? Well, my friend, that is pretty simple! Towards the end OR beginning of the year (depending on when staff can be assed!), we usually host Of The Year Nomination and Finals.

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2019 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them.

Please try to avoid nominating the same person/thread/character if they have already been nominated. Please.

★ OTY RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone is already nominated, try to nominate someone else.
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

★ OTY PRIZES ★

First Place: The person who wins first place in Character Progression of the Year will receive one wish of their choosing by staff. We have full rights to deny it, so find something within reason. This can be anything from a board made tier upgrade for a character, skill upgrade or whatever. The catch is that you'll have to pitch it well enough for us to do it.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will get an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners

Third Place: The person who comes in 3rd will get an honorary mention.

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue0/0Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty Re: Member of the Year Nominations 2019

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:04 pm
I’d like to nominate Bass walker.

Despite all the shit going on in their IRL life they are really committed to PH and their characters. Both Reina and Sylvia are pretty solid, and they are always willing to thread/talk about stuff in PMs
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty Re: Member of the Year Nominations 2019

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:20 pm
Member: Slayer
Reason: While we always meme about Slay's habits of being flakey and inconsistent. After doing some digging there is quite a large pick-up on his part across RPing in 2019 compared to years previous since he's been here. On top of that Slay has applied himself to fleshing out plot, setting and bringing more activity to the Shihoin to add diversity for the number of Kuchiki on the site to interact with and other nobles.

Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Gamma_Signature
Member of the Year Nominations 2019 CHARACTER_LISTMember of the Year Nominations 2019 GRAPHICS_THREADMember of the Year Nominations 2019 TIMELINE_THREAD
Anonymous

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm
Lillian, she has what I consider hands down the best thread of 2019. But also been working herself hardcore with everything to improve.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:43 pm
I will be nominating Sieghart for Member of the Year. I believe that he has really, genuinely come into his own as a member of PH, having become out and out aggressive in pursuit of not only his own plots, but in working with others to pursue things together. That focus on the collaborative aspect of roleplay is, in my opinion, one of the absolute most important things that any member on a site like this could have, but in this case, it is all compounded with the fact that Sieg has just been a consistently good member of the community. He helps people out, jokes around, but I struggle to say that anyone could find him disagreeable.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Member of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:20 am
Nominating Rawk for member of the year. I wasn't here for the full year, but I've done my due diligence of a total lack of real research.

TLDR: Rawk has been very active in posting. He's also contributed a lot to events like WW4, changes and progression for multiple organisations/groups, put efforts to clarifying and adding to PH lore, and did staff work at all levels.

Let's start off with what he's done regarding IC activity. In 2019, Rawk became predominately active with four groups: Vastime, Vandenreich, Lux Orior, and the Gotei.

Within Vastime, he had Abalia and Alex, though Alex is more affiliated with Vastimians rather than Vastime. Abalia went from being Hayden's unrequited love and close aide, to the his wife. She went to being Queen of Vastime, she led a death unit to defend Vastime from Shadow Fall on the eve of World War 4. Alex had a more dramatic change imo. He was originally a free-spirited man who roamed the world and satisfied his immediate desires and amusement, who hated the government and all that. In 2019, he was close friends with the leader of an authoritarian nation, he became committed to his lover, he mourned the loss of his best friend and twice-over had a city under his authority fail. Vegas was destroyed alongside his best friend, Margaritaville didn't work out, and he became a man who genuinely wanted to grow in strength for the sake of others. To not lose anyone again, to protect his lover, to control his powers. Alex also went from 4-5 with mostly beginner and adept skills to 2-tier and elite skills.

In the Vandenreich, he had Cyrus go from a Captain-equivalent position to the head of the whole thing. He had several threads with Cyrus to bolster Quincy activity, gain some agency with them, gain a friend in Ulv, face Hayden and nearly start war, and relinquish his humanity in the pursuit of his world vision.

In Lux Orior, he had Valentine assume one of the Chairman positions, equivalent to a Gotei Captain. With that character, he established a relationship with Chifuyu Yuudeshi, and participated in the Lux Orior attacks on Europe, sparking civil unrest in London, the heart of Shadow Fall's earth-based territory.

Rawk created multiple characters for the Gotei and has had tons of activity in it. From Abalia becoming the Vice Captain of Realm Enforcement, and then Vice Captain Commander, assuming the majority of the CC's authorities, being adopted and becoming the head of the Kyoraku house, and later becoming CC herself (though that's technically in 2020). He also continued plots with Julian to tear down the Gotei, he held position as Captain of 7th Division with Murasaki which is in contention for one of the most active divisions in the Gotei. Rawk's also been a major player in the resurgence of nobility in SS with Abalia interacting with nobles and Kokoro as a Shihouin member. He was also active with Murasaki during WW4 and went through a whole character arc of Murasaki falling to depression and finding help to climb out.

OOC, Rawk was staff in 2019 first as a moderator, and then an admin, and naturally did a bunch of staff work that I honestly don't feel like grabbing links for, like reworking some racials in light of the skill sheet changes of 2018, clarifying how some systems on PH work like energy, etc.. I think staff work still does apply as merits for him being a good member, since being staff is volunteer work. Being staff enables you to do a lot more for the site, more than regular members have the access to do, but any member can become staff. It's that Rawk's taken initiative to be staff and perform staff work that I believe staff work should count.

Rawk has also went through the process of helping many members throughout the site, whether it be through helping them with activity by getting them off the ground running with threads, being active in discord and offering advice, establishing a service on site where he helps people name their characters, offering an IC alternative to Hebimas with Cyrusmas. Rawk's also put work into developing site lore, such as working on Quincy Lore, clarifying the nobility of the Soul Society and making a new clan for them. Rawk regularly participated in member-meetings and whether as member or staff, had feedback for the site.

All these things are just ones I'm aware of off the top of my head, which I then went to look for threads for to link until I got tired of looking for links. Point is, there are 100% gonna be things he's done that I'm not aware of either, since like I said I wasn't here all year.

Member of the Year Nominations 2019 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum