Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Her first proper meal? Did she even actually eat? If she never ate before, how the fuck did she eat now? Whatever the answer was, Vanyel just shrugged, leaning back and stretching as she mentioned her ability to traverse through dimensions. Well, she was in for a news flash, since she seemed to forget a pretty big, pretty important detail to that solution.

"Wow, that sure is the most convenient solution to my problem. Why didn't I think o' that sooner? Oh, right, I'm a fuckin' human without any Aperture Science bullshit to hop across the fuckin' dimensional rift. I don't really have a demon on call to go 'Yo, I wanna go to a place, can you hop over and gimme a portal'. Not to mention, oh, I dunno, clothes and other essentials. I gotta plan my shit! I don't have the luxury of shittin' out a portal to fix my problems."

Checking his phone, he didn't make a comment about Norway. It damn well better be still standing. Least it wasn't in as much of a wreck as Brazil. Sliding his phone back into his pocket, Vanyel turned his gaze back to Calypso, his expression turning to a look of confusion.

"Yeah, I'm in Shadow Fall...what of it? I guess why would be...it was really the only place I felt I'd fit in with. Felt I could get more powerful if I did, and I guess I did, to an extent. Ended up gettin' the chance to beat some techno-cunt's ass in Greece a few years ago. Annoyin' lil' shit."

Almost immediately after he finished, as Caly brought up the topic of people insulting him in Shadow Fall, he threw his head back, cackling as a hand went to his face. Well, he wasn't surprised, it was just fuckin' hilarious for someone to have brought it up. He knew that people complained about him, but he largely just ignored them. He had gotten called a whole slew of different insults and names over the years.

"No shit, a human in a largely demon-based organization's got their panties in a bunch. Anyways, what did they call me? A chink? Wouldn't have been the first time. They're running out of shit to call me at this point, they've already called me almost every name in the book and it's gettin' predictable!"

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:09 pm

Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

As Vanyel went about his little tangent about not being able to 'Aperture Science' across dimensions, Calypso slowly drew her dress collar down and tapped on her chest gently, revealing the Seal of Eris emblazoned upon her chest as he prattled about not having a demon he could call to take him places.

"Well, looks like you have a demon and a means to call. Congrats."

Rather than speaking with her lips, she spoke using the connection they had through the seal, smirking with pure mischevious energy to her gaze. She mostly wanted to freak him out and get a reaction out of him, since he seemed so insistent on overplaying everything he did.

"Really? That's it?" She rose an eyebrow at his explanation of being in Shadow Fall, a bit surprised she didn't hear anything beyond surface level, 'yaddah yaddah strength yaddah yaddah fighting'. Though, she did sense a few inner most emotions peek, but they were so faint she didn't bother to pounce on him about it.

As their requested food was placed in front of them, Calypso stared at him almost burningly. She slowly took a slice of grilled cheese, her eyes never leaving him as she bit it, and chewed with a thoughtful face.

"Vanyel."

She still retained a serious expression, taking another bite of grilled cheese, "Does it hurt the cows to yank the milk out of their funny dicks?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

As Calypso pulled the front of her dress down to reveal the Seal in the middle of her chest, Vanyel fell silent, and his smile faded. The brief message in his head only caused his gaze to fall to the table, crossing his arms over his chest and staring down for a moment before he finally responded, replying in the same form that she had.

'I don't wanna waste your time when I can just do it myself.'

Albeit minimal, there was a degree of softness to his words as the man shuffled quietly in his seat, mumbling, and grumbling to himself. He didn't want to end up wasting her time, but there was also something else that just made him want to push himself away from her, while at the same time...he wanted to stay. He pulled out his phone and checking it again, looking up at her. She sounded...unconvinced about his reasonings of joining Shadow Fall. His eyes narrowed as he slid his phone back into his pocket, sitting upright and crossing his arms over his chest once more.

"Yeah. That's it. Got a problem?"

As the waiter returned with their drinks and their food, Vanyel wasted no time picking up a fork and harshly stabbing his cheesecake with it, taking a chunk off and biting into it, turning his gaze to meet hers as her eyes seemed to bore holes into his head, and her saying his name so seriously along with it wasn't helping. Giving a small grunt in response, he closed his eyes for a moment as he took the time to enjoy the bite of his cheesecake. Raspberry, not bad -- good choice. Not that it would have mattered.

As he took a drink of water, what Calypso said next almost made him spit it right back out. The fuck? It took him a moment to process what she said before he took another drink, shaking his head as he looked at her, confused. Well, she had found a way to shut him up: confuse him.

"How the hell should I know? Either way, they ain't dicks, Cal. They're udders. For all I know -- or care, for that matter -- they fuckin' get off on it!"

He rolled his eyes as he leaned back in his chair again, taking another bite of his cheesecake, still rather annoyed at her reaction to his reasons for being in Shadow Fall. But, he sighed softly. Something kept him from being too pissed. It wasn't like she was meaning to piss him off or anything. Hell, she probably didn't even mean anything bad by it. Maybe he was just overreacting, not like it wouldn't have been the first time.

"Where the fuck did that come from, anyway?"

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Communion of the Cursed [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:13 am

"That wouldn't waste my time at all."

Calypso would continue chewing her grilled cheese thoughtfully, her eyes laying gently on Vanyel as they continued their little trivial conversation, her fingers drumming on the table as he spat his water out, which gave her a look of mild surprise,

"Oh... Um. Was there something wrong with what I said, Vanyel?"

She asked, tilting her head, "I mean, why spit out water like that?"

Soon, she tilted her head back, "As far as where it came from, well, I know cheese is made of milk, and milk comes from a cow's.. 'Udders', so I was just wondering if the sensation hurt them. Does the feeling of pain come into their milk? Am I tasting pain cheese? You know, just a thought.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Shaking his head, sighing and taking another bite of cheesecake, he took another drink, silently processing Calypso's words. Wouldn't waste her time? Yeah, him just calling her at random for help in transportation. It'd be a pain in the ass, especially if it were to just hop between dimensions since she'd probably have to stick to his ass like glue until he needed to go back. It was a waste of time, to him at least. Part of him just didn't want to push that onto someone else.

So, her response would be met with silence and staring at the tabletop, before his attention was taken back to the more awkward conversation that he really wished he was drunk for. So, groaning as he put his head in his hands, he just kept shaking his head. God, he was regretting this.

"Because I was startled, Cal. I wasn't really expectin' cows to now be the main topic because if I did, I would have gotten drunk before this."

Well, there wasn't really any backing out at this point. He fueled the fire by responding, so, fuck it! Groaning again, Vanyel rested his arm on the table, setting his head in his hand as he took one of the last few bites of cheesecake he had left before he finally responded.

"I really dunno, kid. They ain't sentient, so, good luck gettin' a reaction outta fuckin' milk. I don't think cows feel pain from it since it's the only way you can get milk from them. Emotions...don't travel into stuff. Don't think so, at least. I don't fuckin' know."

Finishing off his cheesecake and taking one last drink of water, he sighed and leaned back in his chair again, checking his phone a final time as well. Nothing. Still, nothing. Wasn't surprising, given how many years it'd been. Tucking his phone back in his pocket, he turned his attention back to Calypso. He really didn't want to continue the conversation of cows feeling pain and transferring that into their milk.

"Okaaaay, change of topic. Literally anything else. Somethin' else other than this weird as fuck topic."

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:06 pm

Calypso's eyes were round with curiosity and a level of naivety, "Why would you want to be drunk? We're in public, not a pub."

She then squinted, "Besides, getting drunk to escape your issues and confusion isn't very helpful, Vanyel."

She rested a hand on her chin, listening to him go on about how milk doesnt have emotions and the cows probably didn't feel pain having milk taken from them, of which Calypso didn't believe. She saw their eyes! They had notes of sadness!

"Well the sensation of fear and shock can affect the taste of meat, so why can't the sensation of pain affect how milk tastes? And what do you mean emotions don't travel into stuff, of course they do! Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't true!"

The young Asthavon pouted as Vanyel wished to change the subject, gently huffing and crossing her arms, "Fine! What do you wanna talk about?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:11 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Calypso being so naive was both a blessing and a curse. So, he let out a loud groan as his head dropped to the table, loudly banging against it while he mumbled profanities under his breath. Quite frankly, he didn't care if it wasn't a pub. Where there's a will, there's a way. And hey, she'd probably find the conversation entertaining if he was drunk, so there was a plus. Someone would at least get some enjoyment if it happened.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..."

With a sigh as he lifted his head, Vanyel rested his head on his palm as he listened to her rebuke, saying that fear and shock affected the taste of the meat -- something he wasn't entirely buying since that just didn't seem likely or possible. Emotions didn't pass on like that, it didn't make sense. Maybe it was just something that she could see or feel with emotional powers or something. Demons were very heavily based on their emotions. Maybe it had something to do with that.

But, the sudden shift for him to pick the topic caught him off guard, causing him to look down at the table to think. What did he wanna talk about? Huh. Well, there was plenty of things he could just throw out for the sake of starting a new conversation. So, with a shrug, he gave the first thing that came to mind.

"Uh, do you got a favorite...flower or something? I dunno, you seem like the kinda girl who'd like that stuff. Like the color of it, the meanin' of it, or whatever? Never really understood any o' that stuff. They're just flowers to me. Nothin' special, really."

エンドポスト

CPK
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum