Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Empty Re: Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:44 am

Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Warmth. Love. Affection. Desire. Craving. These feelings were flowing into Algos like a maddening stream of toxic love. To feel her younger sibling grip on to her essence for dear life was a chaotically lovely pulsation of love that bled into her being. With her breathing becoming heavy from her sister's grip, Algos started to smother her in the heat of her own breast as this crimson essence permeated the air around them in a ray of twisted demonic care.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, sister. Drink my blood, drink all of it and let it dissolve any sense of doubt you had in me."

Yes. She was the older the sister. The one to guide that which is younger than her to the right path. She felt needed, desire and craved by the embrace which Cali gave. So, in essence, this feeling of deep passionate love made the woman start to leak her own juices against the body of her fellow half-kin. Yet, even as these lustful charges grew stronger in temptation, she would not lose sight of her goal of removing the presence of Ulv from the mind, body and soul of Cali.

"You love me right, sister? More than that bitch Ulv, right? You love the taste of my blood, the aroma of my body and the feeling of power my affection can give you, right?"

At this point, the anger from Algos's voice dissipated. And, instead, a more tender voice escaped her lips as she started to kiss her sister's face, neck, and body to give her that replacement of pain. Yeah, yeah; she was supposed to be savage in her pain. And, she still was, but for her own possessive greed, she needed this. To feel the warmth of another, touch them and force them to love her was a high which no other could compare to.

"I know you do, sister. You were just blinded and I need to correct your errors. I only do this because of that love we share as fellow blood kin. I want to hold you, caress you and protect you from the toxins of this world. So, even if it hurts, I will break every bond and attachment you have to Ulv and all of these unmarked scum, okay?"

And, after uttering such concerned mutterings of love in the ear of Cali, the woman started to inject more of The Seal of Eris into the vessel that was Cali's body. As, in that moment, she'd feel the insane connection of love between the two which was fueling their relationship grow, blossom and ripen into an unstoppable force of raw demonic power. Since, when these heavy sentimental pourings of magic, power, emotion, and will collided; rays of gold, silver, crimson and blacklight scattered around as screams of unholy demonic might roared in the vicinity and signified the attachment of their twisted affection for one another growing something fierce in Cali.

"SPEAK TO ME SISTER....!!!! I want you to be awake for this.....are you ok? Because I want you totally aware for when I fuck Ulv's world up~! <3"

Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Empty Re: Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 am

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

Warm...

Being wrapped with only the abilities of sensation did Calypso find any relief in this moment. Her mouth was cupped over the wound she created, drinking away at the blood much like a newborn to their mother's teet for milk. That's what Algos positioned herself as in this vulnerable, broken state she had forced her sibling to lapse into, a center of safety and warmth and nourishment. Memories didn't matter, thoughts didn't matter, relationships didn't matter, all that mattered right now to the broken one was being huddled close to the warm, safe body of Algos, despite what she had done to her.

Black fluid ran all over from her face, while it trickled upon her sibling's flesh, it didn't hurt or do anything, merely feeling like wet, thick tears as the young one softly giggled with every little notion of physical love Algos had given her in this twisted time. She couldn't move anything but her head and lips due to her restraints, but even their weight didn't matter to her at the moment.

The weight of Algos' words, while heard, were not fully understood to the girl's current state. If she was feeling sick before, she was downright delirious now. Everything just felt like a sickly sweet wet dream, her body warm and comfortable against the older sibling's, her injured mind filling in all the confusing gaps with sugar-coated milky fogginess. It was fine, she didn't need to think so hard, big sis was here to do that... Right?

Calypso almost thought she had two heartbeats for a moment, but whatever parts of her mind intact for self reflection told her that it was just the seal upon her chest, being interacted with and radiating with power as the young one let out a content sigh through her nostrils. She just couldn't stop drinking, she needed it, she needed it to be alive, right? Wasn't that how it worked? Though, she did hear her sister's pleas for her to speak, and while she wished for the younger to be awake, that wish simply wouldn't be capable of being granted at the moment by the little dreamer,

"Whaasss OK..?" She asked gently, "I dunno.. I w'uv w'uv w'uv you... I don't wanna w'eave you.."

Her delirious state made speaking a chore. She didn't understand what an 'Ulv' was right now, hell she didn't even understand what herself was, she just wanted to cuddle and drink her sibling's blood all day and night right now...

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:09 pm

A bad thing. Algos did a bad thing. There was no going back from this. But -- that was ok. Bold decisions had to be made to attain her heart's true desire.

"I love you"

That is all Algos wanted to hear. Tearing apart all of the impurities of her sacred sister's body was just the thing she needed to make her love bound to the seal. Sure, a part of Algos didn't want things to happen as they were, but she was not going to go back to that hellish loneliness. So many people in her life had left or became deceased that she was not going to suffer the same hellish curse of her mother in failing to keep those she has such strong love for in her life. So, Cali was hers....all hers.

"That's right. You don't want to leave me, right? You'll always love me."

Slowly, but surely, Algos started to remove her bare hand from upon the chest of Cali. In doing so, she'd savor the lingering fluids of her sister to ingest and become one with. As, in this moment of sisterly connection could she feel them coming together in the darkness of this world and using their love to support each other through this maddening storm. This feeling of love was warm, very warm and she wasn't going to lose this security no matter what.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm a bit sorry I had to punish you, sister. I really I am. But you have to learn not to hurt me~"

Was there sincerity in it? Yes. Yes, there was. The dazed way in which the woman spoke indicated there was a bit of disassociation going on at this moment. Yet, it is her overflowing will which decided this was the proper decision. If she were to become weak, powerless and let that which she yearns for be taken away by the world -- she'd be Neoveta. That weak, pitiful, crying and lonely girl. Algos detested that weakness. She wasn't going to have it for herself, nor would she have it for her sister. She was going to burn that hell until nothing was left but sweet, possessive love.

"Am I truly yours, Cali? Tell me: are you mine and will always be mine and won't leave my side? I want to hear it."

At this point, Algos's face was burning bright red as she melted in this puddle of affection and adoration she craved to an insane degree. It didn't matter if they were in a puddle of love, she was with her sister and this heated moment is all she wanted.

"....but, of course, even if you say that, it still won't stop me from making Ulv suffer for tainting our pure love...."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:10 pm

At times the young one gnawed at the wound when it felt like blood flow thinned, with how her sibling pushed it upon her, she simply couldn't help but drink. Raw emotion pushed her to continuously indulge in her sibling's body, being confused as to what feelings were her's or Algos' at this point, they very much might as well just be her's to her confused mind. The traumatic loss of something that had been a part of her for quite a long time was only furthering this need to cling to her older sibling, and said sibling's manipulation of her fractured mental state only made her previously sown feelings grow in their sickly ways.

"I don't waannnaa l-leave you... Please don't go away..."

The overindulgence of her sibling's sweet essence only lead to warping her thoughts, worry rising in her voice as she spoke. She desperately needed something to grasp onto in this dire moment, and the only one around giving her anything, was her sweet big sis. A whine was in her throat as her face remained buried in her bosom, the very idea of not being able to see the older demon again borderline paralyzing to her delirious, sickened state.

"I don't waaannnnaaa huuurrt youuuu..."

The girl's voice hiccuped with sadness, sounding as if she were completely drunken off the amount of blood she consumed, and only continued to take in without a second thought, or really much thought honestly. She was feeling all manner of turbulent emotion, and all she could do was dwell in their putrid, overpowering swamp.

Caly's heart began to race again as Algos asked her if she wanted to be her's, her blackened eyes continuing to stain her cheeks with darkness, her blood stained mouth curving up into a gleeful smile as she giggled rather disjointedly, her body rocked gently against her sibling's own, a sort of excitement in her drunken sickness, releasing hitched breaths as it sounded like she couldn't stop laughing,

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! Hahahahahaha I wanna be yours I wanna be yo- hahahahaha forever and ever and ev- AHAHAHAHA!"

Splatters of mixed bloods and darkness came from her laughter as her body trembled. Pain clearly could be sensed from the young one, but she didn't seem to realize just how much she was in; her deluded state clouded her mind and confused her body, her happiness suddenly switching to a sad look, like a child in deep regret over doing something their guides deemed wrong,

"I don't waannaaa maaakke you maaaad eeveerr agaaaaiiiin..!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:28 am

The feeling of love was beginning to overflow and bleed into the essence of Algos. The sensation of having someone as her property -- pleased her. Yes, yes. She tried to suppress it, she tried to deny it and she honestly didn't want things to come to this. Yet, she knew if she chained this love it would never leave her and she could feel like this for however long she pleased.

"Sister, I've done quite the bad thing making you my possession. I don't think there is no coming back from this...."

Perhaps the mutterings of her conscience were now coming back to her.

Ah -- but it was too late. Far too late. The family would feel this soon. Everyone in the Asthavon will know what a fool Algos is.

...but who cares?

She got what she wanted. She is a Princess. And a Princess has to take bold action to seize what she wants. So the hell to come from her wild desires were clashes worth buying to cling on to this love and not go back to that lonely, lonely hell.

"...but I will protect you and us. I won't leave you to your own devices as our mother has done to both of us for so long. I won't be a coward and turn away from the fight to protect the love that is mine and rightfully mine alone."

So much wrong. There were so many sins she committed, so the mind had to stand by its rationalizations and convictions by digging deeper down. Without delay, Algos summoned forth the shell of Neoveta to prepare for such a momentous occasion. As her right hand held out to the air, a command was sent to summon the shell at her side in a mist of crimson light.

"I won't go away. Consider this piece of me as yours to do with as you will when the time comes. We will burn all traces of that woman out of lives."

In a single motion, the woman ripped out the heart of The Shell so that it may let out a hellish scream which made it sound more akin to an eldritch monster than a small, frail girl. Algos was tired of seeing that visage of that pitiful person she used to be, and to have Ulv's scent within it made it all the more urgent to erase. So, as the shell started to crack, break and leak it's maddening energy out to the world; its stomach gave way and hurled up a black essence which shifted toward the air.

Of course, if Cali or Algos were perceptive at this moment, they'd sense the lingering of a faint soul in the vicinity. But, given how weak it was, Algos didn't care. The woman was in a state of utter passion and the shell's hair started to fall into pieces on the ground around him, it's shape changed and soon the visage of a smirking woman remained.

Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali] - Page 2 HRf00FV

"How does she look? Isn't she beautiful? Tell her she is beautiful, Cali. TELL HER."

Almost turning into a desire for attention, Algos wanted that adoration for even this extension of her soul. She needed so much love and attention she was going to do whatever it took to get it. Which why her expression drooled over into a grin when she added on to that statement:

"Tell her she is pretty as this little one was hurt by Ulv to. And for that? We all will make her suffer...."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:29 am

The young one couldn't stop laughing, she didn't know why, she just felt nice, the sound of her laughter made everything seem okay. Even with black gunk running down her face, her body refusing to acknowledge the amount of agony she was in, and frankly her sibling's horrid action, she felt so happy. Nothing made sense, memories didn't work, thinking was nonsense fueled on blind love, but everything was just fine in her perspective, just pure puppies and rainbows, spending time with her sibling.

She wanted to stay against her sibling forever and ever, however she felt her move, not exactly understanding what the hell she was talking about, it didn't matter, all that mattered right now to the broken one's mind was Algos. She lightly fussed like a child wanting their guardian, until Algos' assurance of staying with her and protecting both of them. She lied in the dirt, staring off into space, while her eyes did become... Somewhat normal, her irises were voids, pupilless, that light could not enter no matter how hard it tried.

Not even the cries of the shell's suffering roused her until her sibling called her attention to it, ignorant to the lingering presence within it as her eyes laid upon it. She didn't even flinch when Algos demanded her to tell the shell she was beautiful, just going along with it,

"She is beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful."

She didn't move off her position on the ground, smiling meekly at the shell, her tone that of a sleepy child. She was merely following Algos' demands to the literalist letter. Her mind hadn't the chance to recover, merely functioning off what it was given for the moment, and that was a heaping dose of Algos' love and command. Not a question popped in her mind, merely following along with what was told for her to do.

"You're preeeettty~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:20 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh -- that was enough of beating a dead horse. Algos could tell at this point her sister was ensnared in the grasp of her power. Totally dependant on her! SUPER CUTE! So, as much as she enjoyed this visage of her kin being a slave to her love, there was still much work to do when she arrived to that dreaded city in the living realm.

As the visage of Algos's playful face drifted into a cold gaze, the woman had time to mull things over before totally losing herself in these powerful emotions of contempt, violence and those burning desires for revenge. It is in this moment she reeled herself back to reassure herself that her brand of madness was nothing like her mothers. There needed to be a plan, objective and overall goal to achieve that which her burning heart craved for.

Thus, the woman took a deep breath to gather her senses and determined that death wasn't enough to slaughter that Ulv creature. In fact, it may be too cheap and easy since her spirit can potentially just reincarnate. So, instead, torture was the better route to go even if thoughts of burning murder were an entertaining thought.

Yes. She was going to suffer. And she just the way to do it! With a casual nod of the head to her newly formed creation, Algos pat the head of this creature and gave it a name.

"Sister Ania. You will play quite a big role in our revenge for this woman. Let us take our love and make our way to the city. I have a plan now."

Now standing up, Algos dragged Cali by the throat with her chains and Ania soon followed suit as she started muttering such sweet, childish giggles.

"There is no coming back from this."

With one final exhale of breath, Algos's body became devoured in flames before her face formed into a scowl.

"So let's make this bitch suffer for that."

And with that, she leaped form into the vortex with her sisters at hand and prepared her day of reckoning...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum