Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle]

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:07 pm

The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 BENzhUU

Cyrus of the Blissful Flame

"I would be more than happy to help you in any way necessary. You quite clearly have a good heart, my dear, and I have little doubt that you will serve the Vandenreich well. But first, I would ask that you take a bit of time to recover, to come to terms with the changes that the world has faced. Your health is quite important, after all."

Cyrus offered another pat on the head to the woman beside her, perhaps intentionally ignoring Helle's observation about her smile. She suspected that the woman might be able to tell a bit more about her nature than most, but that did not dissuade the woman. It was simply in her nature to care for others, and to show them this affection, this kindness.

"I will of course need to take some time and learn of your skillset before I might properly assign you a role, Helle. Do you think you would mind taking a bit of time to adjust while I take all of the information into consideration? Naturally, we will speak regularly."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:10 am

The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Recovering can come as she does her duties. With necessity, learning becomes a more present manner, and having to learn much to better do her duties would propel her desire to explore and experience the new world. She is no buffoon. Helle feels she would learn quickly despite the desires that she takes things slowly. Though, she is in no position to desire action be taken quickly. She can only do as requested and stay inline. If done so correctly, she would show she is determined to achieve her goals.

With a silent sigh, she moved her hands to gently cup the hand on top her head pulling it down resting it on the skirt on her lap keeping the cool metal around her fingers around Cyrus’ as she bows her head to show she didn't mean to disrespect Cyrus or act out of her place. Despite the warmth being shown, it all felt too planned. Or is planned not the correct wording… Choreographed? It is like Cyrus was programmed to be this pleasant, and Helle did not particularly enjoy it.

“If it be not too… out of place Grandmaster. As you’ve told me to react as I wished, I so too desire a more genuine reaction from yourself. The warm welcome is well appreciated, but I would much rather have our future interactions feel more… natural.”

Her words are followed by a soft frown adorning her face as she turns her head away. Asking for a position, and right after, voicing her concerns. That seems rather too abrasive for even her, but she did not wish to become entrapped in another setting where face smiles and deceit plagues her every step.

“I understand the need to access me, but do not refrain from letting me down if you must. I would prefer the harsh truth over a sweet lie.”

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Ah, and there it was. Cyrus' smile didn't fall all the way, but it was very much a smaller one, perhaps even more earnest. Was it so obvious that she wore this face for the good of others? Well, that made her rather cross with herself, but she would take it into account for her future interactions. After all, this was for the sake of others. Being offputting would be counterproductive.

"I will do my best to be more earnest with you, Helle. I am quite glad that you have been so frank with me, however. I admire such honesty, and I hope that you will be unafraid to apply that honesty to matters more serious than this."

Considering Helle's response for a moment, it occurred to her that she did not much like to see the woman so apparently unhappy. Indeed, if that was the result of her matronly cheer, it would be best to approach this woman with a more calm demeanor, if not a different Aspect all together. Perhaps after they had rescued those still lost in America, then she might afford to shift more freely for each individual she spoke with.

"Being that you have only come to us today, I rather obviously cannot offer you a position of immense leadership without risking the trust of the men and women of the Vandenreich. However, you demonstrate an intellect and a degree of power that are both firmly what our organization needs. Would you accept the role of Sub Captain of the Sternritter?"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Old Ways [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:19 am

Helle Armstrong

Sub Captain? Nothing else said seemed to matter right at the end of Cyrus’ words. Neither her lessened smile nor the facts presented to her. All her mind processed at that moment was the years of countless days working tirelessly to gain power and the respect of everyone around her to grow in strength and take a position that she, herself, would be proud of. After discovering her lineage, it was all she desired for reasons beyond her pettiness. Now, after five years of numbing breaking training, she is told she is unable to take a position beyond that of someone’s underling. Her disappointment bleeds out from every possible angle: her lips dropping, her eyes narrowing in contempt, the Reishi about her suddenly becoming wickeder in feel, and her hand moving away from Cyrus’ as her helmet beside her is grasped.

“I see. I understand. A Sub Captain, yes? I wonder who I would be under Grandmaster.”

She doesn’t really care at that moment. Already, her mind is receding to that desire to prove herself to Cyrus, to show she is capable of much more. It does not matter her position when it comes down to her main goals, but the Armstrong’s pride is their strongest and most abused characteristic. It is what ends them at such young ages. It is what drives them to stand in front of all in the face of danger. Helle cannot stop the feeling of disrespect sprouting in her chest. All she wants is to be of use to her brethren. In this fashion, she can. That is all that should matter. She feels her heart battle with itself over this matter, and seeing Cyrus with her unnerving fakeness that is slowly fading into a more humane expression only makes it more difficult to understand herself.

“I think it is about time I take a tour, alone Grandmaster. I need a few moments to myself to think. A lot has happened. A lot of information to take in.”

Helle rises taking her helmet and slides it on. She does not want to be seen with a frown on her face.

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:29 am

"There is currently no Captain within the Sternritter. You will, until such time as the role is filled, take on all of the responsibilities and authority therein. I have every confidence that you will take to the role well."

Cyrus left her statement open to interpretation, not wishing to speak openly on the matter, but the meaning of it, she hoped, was rather apparent; that while she could not merely give Helle a title as grand as Captain within a day of their meeting, she had the confidence in Helle to succeed in the role. That, after she had proven herself in the eyes of others, and not merely in the eyes of Cyrus, she would certainly qualify for Captain, and that Cyrus would give her the role happily.

"I understand, Helle dear. Know that I am always available to speak with at any time, should you require me. My office is open, and I do not sleep. Visit whenver you desire."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:51 am

Helle Armstrong

No captain? Such information causes her pause before a single step is taken. She has learned of the destruction in Antarctica from Cyrus, but was such an event so catastrophic that they lost such a key position? There is much for her to learn, but she wishes to do much of it alone where her emotions can roam freely without judgement from any. Though, she doubts Cyrus has the capacity for such harshness considering the situation.

“I see… Be well.., Cyrus”

That is her only comment to all that was said and unsaid. The Sternritter, captainless? How lowly has her race fallen. Such must be remedied, and she has fixated her mind on being the solution. Her earlier tinge of stubborn pride slowly mellows as she steels herself. It is time to prove her worth. Years of training was for this opportunity to do something grand for her people, to be something at all. She will not disappoint. However, she cannot get over the strangeness of the Grandmaster. She will learn of Cyrus with time however. Despite how robotic the ebony woman is, Helle feels a small amount of liking to such an individual who shows care for her people. Though, words do not come to her as she finally takes her leave without another word leaving Cyrus to do as she must in her now freed time. There is much to see.

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]

Elyss Kishimoto | Helle Armstrong | Hiroi Kiga | Tier Harribel

Thread Trackers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum