Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Empty The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:10 pm

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Inky darkness slowly expanded at the very pinnacle of the 35th layer. It’s blackened tendrils slowly spreading across the floors and guilded halls of bid’daums domain. It was a power that defied the order of his realm, a power that warped it’s rules and broke them all the same. The frenzied waves of chaos that sought to upturn his realm roared out like a beacon for but a single moment. The waves shot past the train that ran eternally upon it’s cycle, causing it’s perpetual path to rattle against the power that battered it.

In a distant land, the pillar that stood casting it’s shadow upon the capital of sirsa awoke from it’s slumber, the tendril of connectedness beginning to drain massive amounts of energy from the land of sirsa, within the many miles that encompassed the latent “domain” of this pillar, the sky would be dyed black by the powers that awoke within it. Within the Nation of Chaya, the core and heart of it’s world slowly began to beat, the dissonant energy of the necropolis system awakening in full once more. The pillars that spanned chaya slowly began to awaken as well, the ancient sigils that governed their make began to churn together. It was an incomplete system, but when it encompassed half of the known demon world, it’s power was still immense.

Soon, as darkness descended and Bidaum’s top most floor was dyed black by the ambient energy that flowed within it, in that darkness a pale foot would step forth from the void, a being whose raven hair was a mass of tendrils of darkness descending from the night. Her eyes were alight with an emerald hue, and within her hand she held a mighty spear of darkness, which churned and fought against the rules of the realm that held it.

” Do not be alarmed, I do not come to war with the keepers of Deveta. “

Her voice was a controlled bed of uncertainy, tinged by the very power she embodied. Demon energy in it’s purest essence rolled from her being, and tendrils of darkness blew softly from her lips, fading into the ambient energy that had slowly been encroaching upon the realm of hell.

”Instead I come to parlay, I come to offer you a world stage far greater than what is afforded to you here.”

Her words did boom with power, but instead pervaded every inch of this upper layer. Her might and power was resplendent, encroaching boldly upon the realms of the divine in it’s own right. For she was the antithesis to the rules and structures that sought to bind them. Unrest was her right by birth.

”I offer to you what deveta would not. I offer you freedom. All that is needed is to decide upon a suitable price. “

With those words, Inami, no, Dysnomia, deity of lawlessness and queen of sovereign chaya waited for the rakshasa that lay within to respond to her call.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] LzZCuy7
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] BtXe12b
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Empty Re: The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:34 pm

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] 6EdIfMt

Enter Gluttony

Artist: Keith Power - Song: Red Broth (Warframe)

Lately it seemed as if things within the 35th layer of Hell were not quite within the norm. Firstly the guardian of the layer, Bid'Daum, was actively on the move. Secondly, his mental state was definitely not that of his usual.. Having been stuck in the depths of rage & hunger since reawakening. And finally Gwen was completely unable to calm the rampant Rakshasa. As such things had been much livelier within Bid'Daum's layer, those fleeing his warpath willing to abandon their attempts to reach higher floors of this domain. Even the Hell Train was affected by its creators mentality, its various components becoming more dangerous as a result.

As such the moment another entered his domain Bid'Daum was very much aware of their presence, though unsure of whom it was that dared enter the 'Tower'. In fact this being was the first that abruptly entered his layer, something that in his current state of mind only served to further agitate the ravenous ruler. Feeling the power of whomever this was stretch out across his domain, blanketing his tower, and going as far as warping the rules of his realm, Bid'Daum couldn't help the narrowing of his silvery eyes. 'Who the fuck dares..' The Rakshasa's mind growled in barely restrained rage.

Soon enough the topmost floor of his tower, his own personal domain within his realm, was enveloped by a blanket of darkness. The audacity of whomever dared entered in such a way was both amusing & insulting to Bid'Daum, though at the same moment his anger at his realm being entered in such a way was tempered and held back. Dark, raven-black hair. Piercing emerald eyes. And armed with a spear of darkness, the presence of which utterly disgusted the Rakshasa as he could feel it fighting against his rules.

"Do not be alarmed, I do not come to war with the keepers of Deveta."

Alarmed? Bah.. After entering the realm in the way she had this being should know very well that he felt as such to a degree. How could he not? This woman's very presence, and that of her weapon, fought against the rules instilled within his domain by himself. That along was enough reason for alarm. But before he could think further on the subject her voice cut into the silence between the two yet again.

"Instead I come to parlay, I come to offer you a world stage far greater than what is afforded to you here"

Tch. So that's what this woman wanted huh? To make him an offer? How laughable.. Offers.. They bored him. How could they not? He had heard many over his lifespan. Those begging for power within his domain. Those whom begged for their lives. Their families. To be free of his world. So many attempts to offer things to him, and always for something in return. None of it was worth while, nor his time. So what made this woman think her's would be any different?

Offer him a stage greater than that which he held? While the prospect was tempting Bid'Daum was perfectly content in his rule. He fed as he liked. Slept as he liked. Killed as he wanted. So again his mind could only think. 'What could you possibly offer me.' And then, for the third time, the woman spoke. Her voice bringing the thoughts within his mind to a brief halt.

"I offer to you what Deveta would not. I offer you freedom. All that is needed is to decide upon a suitable price."

Ah. And there it was. A price. Everything came with one after-all. Even his current position, and power. But to offer him freedom? Silver eyes stared forth as his mind went over this. Freedom. But wasn't he already free? He did as he wished, despite being bound as a Guardian of Hell. He left as he wished, though he did leave Gwen behind when doing so.. Though that one was more for his sake than anything else. Just what kind of freedom did this woman speak of?

For now he'd forget the way the woman whom spoke barged into his domain, and how uncomfortable her presence felt. Finally something had entered his layer that piqued some interest. He'd speak to this one, before deciding whether to feast or not. With that in mind Bid'Daum would finally make his presence known to this other demon.

Current appearance:

"So let me get this straight." The voice of the Tower's ruler would resound in the darkness that had become the floor of his tower. Following this slow, deliberate, footsteps would echo their approach before being overtaken as Bid'Daum spoke out again. "Not only have you come to my domain. But you freely spread your influence upon it? And my Tower?" By now each footfall echoes in time perfectly with the Rakshasa's words, his annoyance resounding with each one. Finally his form would slowly come into a degree of light; revealing narrowed silver eyes, toned chest and abdominal's, and a white robe casually thrown over his physique. If one would look close enough they'd also spot the light scaring that run vertically through the middle of his body.

"Tch. I fucking hate it!" He'd roar for a moment before calming himself. "Ya know.. The way your presence influences my world.. it feels disgusting." With a sigh the demon would run a hand through long silver-white hair, still walking further into what light wasn't taken by the darkness spread throughout the floor. "So do me a favor. Get talking." While definitely rude he couldn't give a flying fuck. Unless this woman's offer, and price, was truly enticing he wanted the filthy feeling she caused gone as soon as possible.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:17 am

”So let me get this straight”

Here it was, as the voice of this layers owner echoed aggressively in the gloom, the tantalizing cinnamon tones of anger were dancing upon the tip of Inami’s tongue. It was but a slightly spicy thing, zinging within her mouth, and yet, the delectable palate of Bid’daums anger for but a moment brought the faintest of smiles to the lips of the Queen of Strength. Her eyes twinkling with a mysterious light as she studied the Man who soon had begun to grace her vision.

” Not only have you come to my domain. But you freely spread your influence upon it? And my Tower?"

The words were laced in disgust. Disgust for her existence. For the blight against order, for the primality that demons had originally hailed from. Even Deveta himself was a primal being, enacting his wishes upon the world in defiance to everything that had gone against him. It was for him that she parlay with the keepers of his domain. Yet, it was for her family that she came here to begin with. Yet she couldn’t help it, it was in her very nature to challenge order, and thus words left her mouth, the lingering miasma of her very nature billowing out like tendrils of black mist upon her mouth.

” Would you deny me my very nature? Just like it is in your nature to covet, gluttonously feasting, it is in mine to leave my mark upon the waking world. For me, it is as simple as breathing. “

Soon, the next words that left Bid'daum mouth were one's that she had expected. After all, merely by being here, her existence was a blight to the supreme control the rakshasa held over his layer.

”Tch. I fucking hate it!” Bid'daums words brought the faintest of giggles bubbling forth from the queen’s lips. She was far from offended, infact, it brought joy to her existence that the man before her was unabashed by her presence, and potentially willing to offend her.

"Ya know.. The way your presence influences my world.. it feels disgusting." Bid’daum spoke once more, and now an unfettered laugh broke forth from Inami’s mouth, her hand moving up to softly stifle the noise in a demure gesture. Wildness and Refined nature going hand to hand in the queen, almost in a contradictory manner.

”Sorry, I just… find that amusing. The very nature of your tower is so much like my own. It is simply a thinly veiled chaos, that has been given the barest guise of order. “ Inami finished speaking before her head cocked barely to the side at his next words.

” So do me a favor. Start Talking.

Her grin widened, ah here it was. Despite his displeasure, despite his annoyance at another entering into his domain. Despite all of this, it was afterall in his very nature to crave more, it’d be strange if he were to refuse a potential gain.

”From what I see, you are powerful. Yet, you are also alone.”

Inami’s eyes drifted to the scar on his chest, almost proving a point before they drifted away to look across the tower he had created.

”You have a realm unto yourself, and here you are indeed a king. Yet, in the outside world, there are many forces that vastly outstrip you.”

Inami’s voice lacked the chaos, and primality it held before as she begun to speak. Instead, there was a powerful aura about her. Her queenly presence radiated outward.

”What I wish for is simple. I wish for you, king of the 35th layer, to enter a mutual alliance with chaya nation. What that entails is something I am more than willing to discuss with you in depth. But your immediate benefits are quite simple. “

Inami held up three fingers, as if to accentuate her points.

”The first is I will erect a portal for your hell train to travel not only within your layer, but within my own nation. The hell train will still be entirely under your control, and this will afford you a new host of souls that would honestly be staggering to you. It will more than double the distance your train is able to travel, and will as well allow you to roam the demon world without leaving the comfort of your own home. “

Inami let one finger drop, two fingers remaining.

”The second is simple, we will enter an open trade agreement. This will allow you to not only gain new supplies that would otherwise be unattainable to you, but it will allow you to even procure delicacies from other realms. The trade in commodities I assure you will grow as time passes, and will without a doubt benefit you. “

One finger only remained at this point.

” Finally, you will gain yourself a powerful comrade. While you may not know of me, I assure you I am one of the mightiest demons that has ever existed within the demon world. This is a partnership that would extend for millions of years, so long as both of us are alive. “

Once that was done, Inami held one finger up once more.

”I only need one thing from you, and this thing is even beneficial to you. I will be opening my borders to the many realms soon, and I need a powerful deterrent for the… lets say more unruly. I wish to use your layer for that purpose. For those that misbehave within my nation, I wish to give them… let's just say an extended stay within your layer. This will undoubtedly grow your power as well as nourish your realm with an uncountable amount of souls over the years. “

Inami smiled faintly as she said softly.

”Like I said, anything else can be bargained for. But this is the barebone guideline for what I propose to you.”

Inami then asked in a faint tone.

”So, what do you think? Not a bad offer right?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:09 pm

The Bargain With Gluttony

"Would you deny me my very nature? Just like it is in your nature to covet, gluttonously feasting, it is in mine to leave my mark upon the waking world. For me, it is as simple as breathing."

Tch. As much as he'd like to Bid'Daum couldn't deny the woman's words. At least not currently. Strength. In this moment, as far as he was personally concerned, strength was all that mattered. If he had possessed strength greater than Inami he would have denied, and overwhelmed, her nature with his own the moment she attempted to spread that filthy influence of hers within his domain. But for now she was stronger than he. Thus even if he wished it Bid'Daum had to force himself to accept that he couldn't deny her words, nor her nature or its influence on his domain. And that simple fact only served to deepen the rage he'd felt since reawakening.

Alas much like himself it seemed as if Inami cared not whether she truly offended Bid'Daum or not. Especially if her reactions to his words, and temperament, were anything to go by. Rather than be offended by him it seemed that the demoness was rather amused, if her brief bout of giggles & laughter were anything to go by. She really wasn't to affected by his words at all. And her next statement proved that very thought.

"Sorry, I just… find that amusing. The very nature of your tower is so much like my own. It is simply a thinly veiled chaos, that has been given the barest guise of order."

Chaos. Order. Two words that could quite simply be attached to his domain. More so once someone truly understood it. For Bid'Daum's domain wasn't one, nor the other. At least not on their own. Within the Tower chaos, and order, existed together in an endless dance. And it was this dance of chaos and order which allowed Bid'Daum to be as carefree as he was in his rule over his layer. Thus in the end Bid'Daum couldn't truly get angry at Inami for her choice of words in this moment. If anything it proved to him that, for now, she didn't completely understand his domain. And he was perfectly fine with that.

"From what I see, you are powerful. Yet, you are also alone."

Such a statement, to him, was nothing but a mere half-truth. Slowly it was becoming more obvious that Inami didn't quite understand him as much as she had thought. At least not new frame of mentality he has possessed ever since his defeat, and death, at her hands. While once he would have agreed that he was powerful these days Bid'Daum knew, and had experienced, otherwise. Compared to those with real power he was but a blade of grass in the wind. Alone. Now that one, unexpectedly, hit him. While not a complete truth in of itself, claiming that Bid'Daum was alone, wasn't entirely false either. Aside from Gwen he had no other companionship. No friends. Nothing. And until it was quite simply put before him he had never considered that he was in-fact alone.

In that moment Bid'Daum hadn't paid mind to the moment of attention Inami had brought to the single scar he'd allowed to mare his blemish free skin. His mind going over her previous point whilst the demoness continued to speak.

"You have a realm unto yourself, and here you are indeed a king. Yet, in the outside world, there are many forces that vastly outstrip you."

A king? How laughable. He'd never considered himself a king. Nor a ruler. Not truly. If anything Bid'Daum, from the moment he'd become the Rakshasa of Gluttony, knew he was simply a powerful force keeping those weaker than he under heel. If anything his domain went by what was natural for demons. Those with strength, those with power, ruled. Simple as that. If one could not defeat him, and take his place, then he'd continue to rule his domain. But did that make him a 'King'? Not in his eyes. Thus such a statement, from a demon as powerful as she was, only brought a brief bought of laughter to the pale rakshasa, his ribs visibly shaking from each laugh. But yet again her statement carried a truth to it. In comparison to the world outside of his domain his power was vastly outstripped. Something he had already been forced into acknowledging. Thus those particular words hardly bothered the demon.

After that Inami finally began to lay things out onto the table. It was at this moment she finally began to reveal just what she wanted to gain by coming here. To him. And as she spoke, briefly going over each and every point she wished to make, Bid'Daum stood and listened. With each point now out on the table Bid'Daum would be a fool if he denied that some of what she offered interested him. How could it not? Outside of a particular ability the rakshasa had never considered that the Hell Train would ever travel elsewhere. That prospect alone was enough to spark the ravenous hunger deep within his being. An increased population upon his train meant an increase to the buffet of souls he could feed from. And more to consume was almost always a good thing.

An open trade agreement. Something like that didn't bother him one way or the other. That kind of thing was Gwen's turf. And she'd simply go along with what he wished. Thus, as long as such an agreement maintained mutual benefits for both sides, Bid'Daum was fine with it. Of course assuming Gwen was as well. But he'd disclose such things to her later on.

And finally. A powerful ally. Even if she used the word comrade he knew better. The most they could possibly consider one another at the moment of agreement, was an ally. Becoming comrades would take time, and trust.

Then at last the demoness got to what she wanted from him. And for now it seemed to be simple access to his domain for... disciplinary.. needs. Now that, despite his current mentality, intrigued Bid'Daum. For all she offered all Inami wished was such a thing? Realistically... The only downside of such a situation, that he could see, was Inami herself. If she so chose to do so, going against their agreement would be trivial with her strength. In the end she essentially was offering him land, economy, an ally, and any potential souls sent his way from her own domain. It really was all benefits with no real downside. It merely required one single thing. Trust.

Tch. This kind of situation was the last he'd expected. The moment he'd felt her influence on his domain, and the power she held, Bid'Daum knew things could go bad real fucking quick. But in the end Inami did the least expected thing. Put forth a bargain that realistically only truly benefited the one she was bargaining with. All he had to do was trust her. Simple as that.

And it was that simple thing that now had Bid'Daum groaning in frustration as his eyes searched for any sign of deception within Inami's own. Though he knew that if she wanted to deceive him she'd likely be able to, and he probably wouldn't even have the slightest hint.

In the end Bid'Daum could only think of one thing to reply to Inami with. "What a fucking woman." The rakshasa would state quite simply, a sigh escaping his lips as a hand ran through silver-white locks. "I've got a simple question. Why?" Bid'Daum would stare directly into Inami's eyes as the question was asked. He didn't need to state anything more. Given the things she offered, and what she wanted in return, the woman should know exactly what he had meant upon asking a simple 'Why'.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:23 pm

When bid’daum listened to her proposal, it was clear as day to the queen that he was hooked, and yet, in the end he asked the one question she hadn’t expected. When he asked why, the gentle smile that adorned the queen’s face faded and she walked past bid’daum to stare out at the vast expanse. Her posture made her both unapproachable, and yet so vulnerable at the same time. The air of royalty that was exuded from her commanded that all prostrate before it, and her vulnerabilities beckoned, wishing for one that could calm them. It was such a strange duality, and it clashed visibly as the queen finally let her gaze shift back to Bid’daum, her lips pulling into a small smile.

”Why? That is a very simple, and yet complex answer.”

Inami exhaled slowly as she watched the train that rumbled beneath them. She had wished that the man would just accept the goodwill afforded to him, however, it was clear that he sought to control his own destiny. Inami’s heterochromia studied the moonlit flesh and silver hair that adorned his face, and let her response flow forth from her own lips, her convictions the steel that would temper and give strength to her words.

”For many years, this realm has been merely about the strong versus the weak. We have simply been so powerful that none could even dream of contesting it. Shinigami rarely were strong enough to shake us, and the iramasha long since have withdrawn from the realms, and the great wars that plague us have long since been quelled and yet, let me ask you this.”

The queens eyes shown resplendantly as she said forthright.

”Is it fair that our subjects have been trapped by a stigmatism so profound that once the day that we finally die, be it tomorrow or millions of years from now, that they will still only know of our realm, and not of the wonders that lay outside it?”

Her words built upon themselves, weaving the very resolve she had within them.

”Is it fair that we have created a realm where might makes right?”

As she spoke she looked down at the train once more, her lips curving into a bemused grin.

”I think not. Despite us being a warlike people, I believe that we can band together. I believe that together we will be better than we were alone. That is why I come to extend my goodwill to you. Not because I believe it to be the panacea that will allow you to dismiss your fears and mistrust of me, but because I wish to see a realm united. I believe I can trust you, and that is why I wish for your strength.”

A soft giggle escaped her lips as she wiped a tear from her eye.

”Amusing right? A demon queen that chooses to trust, rather than cow with strength? I once believed that i simply needed to carve out my own space. Now though? I have learned there is so much more than that. So let me ask you a more direct and heartfelt question.--

”Will you help me realize this? Surely you, the glutton who desires all things in this world, can understand what i wish to achieve. Right?”

With that said, the queen waited and looked towards him. Waiting to see what answer he had in store for her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:47 pm

"Why? That is a very simple, yet complex answer."

No shit. Was Bid'Daum's simplistic thought in response to Inami's words. He had already known that whatever answer she had for him wasn't as simple as it would have seemed. As far as he was concerned nothing that made one wish to involve the Rakshasa would ever be simple. Thus as the dual contrast of her gaze shifted to him again the white haired demon merely responded with a toothy grin. Gaze held, and lips alight in a manic grin, Bid'Daum would wave a hand wishing for the demoness to continue.. Such a motion was surely unneeded, but it mattered not. This was his domain, and he'd go through whatever motions he saw fit.

But still. For any who knew the beast they'd be immensely surprised by how this meeting was going thus far. Bid'Daum, in comparison to his norm, was almost being a proper host. But what they wouldn't have known is that some degree of what Inami spoke of did in fact catch his interest. But at the same time she spoke of matters that he honestly didn't give a single shit about.

Who cared if the way their kind lived was right? He sure as hell didn't. If anything Bid'Daum was almost content with his lot in life. Hell... He had been content with his life.. Until he got involved in the worlds affairs & encountered her. That single encounter was enough to toss a wrench into the way that he had lived up until now. And now? Aside from his roll in Hell the only thing the pale demon wished for was strength. Strength enough to avenge his defeat. Strength enough to put all beneath him. And one day, strength enough to consume the entirety of the world!

But until then.. Maybe it didn't matter if those he allied with shared his views? Perhaps.. he could use them as they wished to do so with he? These were the thoughts going through Bid'Daum's mind whilst Inami spoke. And while he didn't wholeheartedly agree with the woman's words.. He couldn't completely ignore the conviction & resolve in her voice. 'This demoness truly wants to change things..'

Alas.. there was once problem. In the world she wished to create for demon-kind those like himself, as far as he could see, didn't have a place. For one such as himself might was all that mattered. Without strength he couldn't live as he wished, nor could he devour those beneath him.

"Will you help me realize this? Surely you, the glutton who desires all things in this world, can understand what i wish to achieve. Right?"

Desires all things? No. No. No. Those words felt so very wrong to his core! Had she misjudged him so easily already? Did this demoness whom wished to change their ways even know WHO she spoke to? In that moment of her, in his mind, slip-up Bid'Daum's mind became unhinged once again. Immediately the effect could be felt across his domain, a pang of agonizing hunger wringing throughout his layer as a hand drew itself towards Bid'Daum's now shadowed face. In that moment the 33rd Layer of Hell began to resonate with the Sin of its ruler as a mirthless laughter would begin to ring out from the pale demon's throat.

And then... As suddenly as it had begun everything returned to normal. At least across the 33rd Layer itself. In the case of the location of Inami & Bid'Daum it was now evident that the darkness that had encroached with her presence was being fought back... No.. Rather.. it was being consumed as much as possible by the energies radiating from Bid'Daum. Thus the room they currently resided within appeared as if a tug of war was being fought between darkness itself & an all consuming presence. Meanwhile sickening laughter continued to rumble in the chest of the pale demon, the hand that had come to his face firmly grasping at the edges of his head whilst silver locks flailed in the winds of demonic energy.

"You have one thing crucially wrong! What I desire, beyond strength, is to CONSUME EVERYTHING!"

The words would roar out with such ferocity that the air around the two would disperse in a violent gust of wind. Following the echoed words Bid'Daum's laughter would continue once again.. It seemed that Inami, whether she had meant to do so or not, had definitely pushed something.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:12 am

??????

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Shizuo on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:56 am

Even as Inami began to giggle to herself Bid'Daum's haunting laughter continued to radiate out across his domain. The pale tips of his fingers digging harshly into the skin of his scalp as the demoness's giggle joined his laughter. Then, for Bid'Daum, it would cease as suddenly as it had begun, and his demonic energies would be reigned back in. As the woman spoke the hand upon the pale demon's face would slowly claw its way down, off of his visage.. But not without leaving its mark. In that moment the harsh grip he had previously had upon his own skull hadn't relinquished, leaving vicious scratches upon his face which bled for but a moment before healing with a hiss.

"Would it not make the most sense that you ally with one who gives you an avenue for that appetite rather than chancing the world on your own?"

Again Bid'Daum found himself listening to the demoness before himself. The point she made was a fair one. Why would she care about the fate of those she was willing to send within his domain? Fact was, she didn't. Then she spoke of what made sense. And if he were honest with himself, she was right. It would make the most sense. BUT. Where would the fun be in that? Where would the challenge be? Chancing the world on his own.. It was all he knew... Sure he had Gwen... But he'd never allow her to venture into the world alongside him. Not yet. They weren't strong enough for that. So perhaps.. an ally would be more of a benefit for now after-all.

Alas it seemed as if Inami, and her vision, shared some viewpoints he himself could care less about. Constructing a world that accepts them? Bid'Daum truly didn't care about being in a world that accepted him, or not. In his own mind if he wished to be accepted, or acknowledged, he'd damn well force it upon those around him. Otherwise he simply didn't care.

Eventually, in a brief moment of his being lost in thought, Inami closed the space between the two. Her own palm reaching towards his pale, marred, flesh. The moment her fingers landed upon that singular scar marring his form Bid'Daum couldn't help the brief shudder that would race through his body. None, even himself, had touched that reminder. That promise to himself. With an agitated growl of, "Do not touch!" The agitation, and discomfort cause by Inami's touching that particular spot was almost more audible than the actual words spoken in that moment. As the words left his lips, and even as Inami moved to removed her fingers from the scar, Bid'Daum's own hand clasped around her wrist pulling her hand away.

Immediately after he'd release her hand. In but a moment agitated would fade away into a once again composed Bid'Daum. Though he knew that in that brief moment Inami would discover just what kind of soft spot she may have hit. Perhaps.. One day he'd allow her to fully understand why he keeps the wound.. And maybe he himself would understand why he had just reacted how he did upon it being touched.. Because for the moment.. Aside from lack of physical contact.. He knew not why he grew so uncomfortable in that moment of contact.

"I can understand the need to consume everything, but I ask you this. What do you want? I’m not asking what your nature compels of you, I’m asking what you, Bid’daum want."

Now that was a question. And immediately one would notice the impact it had upon the rakshasa. For despite how he spoke, and how sure of himself he seemed... Bid'Daum in this moment was beginning to realize something. Outside of his own nature, and his willingness to follow it, when he thought of his own wants.. He was.. lost. In the span of but a few seconds Bid'Daum's facial expression would flash through emotion after emotion before settling on confusion.. and anger. Confusion at what he wanted, and at why this demoness before himself would through his being into disarray like this? Anger.. At himself, for being swayed, for living on the instinctual whims of his Sin... And at Her, for causing these thoughts to enter his mind. For throwing what he had been so sure of, and comfortable with, into disorder.

Alas at the same time, in that moment, Bid'Daum came to the full realization that Inami was right. So very right. Something about him had changed since his first death at Magnolia's hands. Something crucial. And right now, with Inami before him speaking as she did, he did not like it one bit. A groan would escape the pale lips of Bid'Daum before a vicious scream, almost more akin to a roar, of unbridled emotion was released from his maw. Then it'd transition into a howling laughter.. slowly becoming more akin to the laughter of one whom had just lost the last thing holding their mind together..

Then it would all cease. Not even the breeze dared to blow through the chamber Bid'Daum & Inami were currently within. Everything had suddenly become silent, void of all sound. And then a single defeated whisper would echo within the room.

"I.. Don't know.."

The honesty within that low whisper astounded Bid'Daum himself. Beyond strength. Beyond his finding an end to his endless hunger. Bid'Daum truly did not know what he wanted. And only now could he admit it to himself.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Sadness, confusion, anger, and finally, defeat and sombereity. These were the myriad emotions that in a small moment Inami had been capable of sensing through Bid’daum. It was a moment few demons truly understood, the point in their lives where the hubris, the arrogance and lethargy that so many demons conceitedly clung too was simply torn away, and left with the vulnerable truth that lay behind the mask. It was however an emotion that Inami understood well, as when one's worldview fell apart there was a yawning emptiness that lay in its. It was an emotion that made many give up, and for now Inami would no longer tug at the uncertainties that lay within the rakshasha.

”Someone must have done something rather.. Startling to you to make you realize that one fact. You should be grateful, as many lose everything they hold precious before they understand what you have just spoken aloud.”

Pain. Anguish. A berth of sadness so vast that it could house the realm within it eminated from the queen of demons as the last few words of her statement had slipped from her lips. The haunted look that adorned her once aloof visage helped to hammer down the point she had made. While Inami had not lost her power, or her kingdom, she had lost everything else before she had understood the fact Bid’daum had come to realize.

”However, now that you have become cognizant of that one fact, you can surpass yourself easily. “

Inami’s tone was gentle, coaxing even. Despite her harshness and the lact of tact that lay behind those words, it was clear that Inami did want Bid’daum to surpass himself. She wanted the man to find something greater in the wake of his wordview being town asunder.

”Why not capitalize on it. If you do not know your purpose, you simply have to search for a new one. The realms are endless Bid’daum, and within them is housed an equally unending fate. Worlds rise and fall, and eventually even we will be nothing more than a forgotten tale in the yawning expanse of eternity. Even so. “

The queens lips pulled into a thoughtfull, snarky, playful grin as she said softly.

” Is it not fun? To have come so far and yet to be given a chance to start again? To be able to see a-""

Inamis lips paused as a gentle, self mocking laugh escaped her lips.

"sorry, I know this might not be the most interesting of rambles. However I too am at the same point you are right now. I am uncertain of the future, however."

Inami paused and extended a hand lightly

" if you'd like, we can find that answer together. The roads less lonely with friends right? "

Inamis expression was alight with bemusement, mirth and a faint compassion. She hoped biddaum wouldn't refuse her, but she was ready for that scenerio.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:12 pm

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] 6EdIfMt

The Beginnings of Something New

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Following the somber words spoken by Bid'Daum there was naught but a haunting silence filling the chamber he and Inami resided within. In this very moment the rakshasa could honestly say he loathed the woman across from himself. He hated the realization she had brought about within him... The vulnerability that came alongside it.. and the anger, at both she and himself. Alas before he could dwell much on the broiling emotions within Inami's voice cut through his thoughts.

"Someone must have done something rather.. Startling to you to make you realize that one fact. You should be grateful, as many lose everything they hold precious before they understand what you have just spoken aloud."

The statement merely caused Bid'Daum to groan, both in agitation and annoyance. Had she really expected him to remain completely unchanged, or unscathed, after his first experience with death? Especially after the.. blunt.. conversation they have had up until now? As stubborn as he was even Bid'Daum could admit to himself that even without Inami's arrival he'd have changed to some degree due to his defeat under Magnolia's blade.

"Death, and a rather.. blunt.. encounter can do that. Wouldn't you agree?"

The rakshasa couldn't help the hints of agitated from leaking into his words as he replied to the woman. Even the flicker of emotion going through her eyes as he spoke wouldn't cause Bid'Daum to relent. If she felt the need to gut upset at any outburst of his so be it, she brought them upon herself anyway. And from her continued words it definitely seemed as if she truly didn't care what kind of reaction came from him, as if angering him wasn't a danger to her at all. Which in all honesty.. it wasn't. He knew from the moment she had appeared before him, within his own domain uninvited, that a fight between the two would be nothing like his 'duel' with Magnolia.

"Easier said than done." It was the simple truth. Finding ones purpose in life was easier said than done. Especially after discovering ones previous sense of purpose was essentially false. Because of this, while he wouldn't vocalize it at the moment, Bid'Daum had become determined to never live under a false sense of purpose again.

"A chance to start again? Woman that is what I just went through!" As far as he was concerned he wasn't wrong. His death, and subsequent revival, have already given him that chance Inami spoke of. If what was to come out of their encounter could be called anything.. he felt 'change' was the better choice of wording. Or at least was more appropriate for his particular situation. "You're wrong there. This chance you claim to have given me.. It isn't a chance to start again.." With an elegant stride Bid'Daum would close the gap between the two, fanged grin slowly spreading across his face. "It is a chance for change."

In an off moment for one like himself Bid'Daum had finally come to a decision. Whether or not it would come back to bite him in the ass.. He was going go with the flow and take the chance before him. And so, as the gap was closed, Bid'Daum's pale hand would reach out to Inami's outstretched hand before taking it within his own. "Friends huh?" He'd think on it for but a moment before replying, "Maybe, eventually, you could call us that. For now.. we're simply partners on the road of change."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum