Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami]

Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:58 pm

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Listening to the outburst, the hatred and disgust that lay in his tone, Inami didn’t stop him. Her lips curved into the faintest of smiles as she heart the words of how death was an encounter that could cause change. It was an emotion that she knew well, afterall, when she had awoken in the australian war arc, with only a rudimentary understanding of herself, was that not akin to dying and starting again? The cursed cycle of remembrance and forgetting, that she had danced upon, like dancing upon the head of a pin, over and over, time and time again. She had decided for herself that she’d only continue moving forward from now on, and that was why right now, as she heard what bid’daum said about how this wasn’t starting over, but instead how it was a chance to change, that was a statement that resonated within her very soul.

For a moment, the whimsy and glee that adorned her face was wiped away by a stunned neutrality. The queen of chaya, whose face had been confident and alluring, whimsical and carefree had shifted from a faux smile of playfulness, was carefully blank. For a moment her mind was blank, and she uttered the words blankly to herself.

”Change you say?”

Then it was as if a fire was lit within her. The queen's neutral expression was truly aglow, her tawny lips pulled taut, blossoming into a pearly white smile that was the beacon of her emotions. Her heteromatic eyes were a mismatched tapestry of amethyst and amber, one that sparkled with realization. Much like how this was a moment of change for Bid’daum, this was a moment of her life where she too could change. Much had been lost to her, but it was time to begin anew, to put aside the sorrow and the pain and forge ahead into the unknown.

”Yes, you may be right, but this is not just a chance for you to change.”

Inami glanced down at the hand that lay clasped within her own. She felt the faint calluses that adorned them, and the smoothness that lay beyond. The warmth and hope that lay within that touch was not from the physical action, but rather the symbolic binding that came with it. Inami had long since shut herself off to the world, and beyond a few people who had forced themselves upon her life, she had not opened up to another, nor had she sought partnership.

”This is also a chance for me as well Bid’daum. “

Her words held a candidacy that normally was hidden within the satire, the whimsicality, and the aloofness. What rang true right now was her honesty.

” I believe that sometimes it requires failure to truly rise above.”

Inami’s eyes shifted as she glanced at the train that wound across the realm in front of them. Her eyes held a glimmer of interest as she studied it’s shifting churning motions, mulling over the words she herself was saying as she said them, reveling in the sense of release and rightness that came from releasing control. A release that came from embracing her deitific roots.

”Bid’daum, I have failed. I failed to save my sister, I’ve failed my lover, and I’ve failed my family. “

Maybe it was Bid’daums candidacy that drew this out of her. Seeing a man who was willing to change, and was not afraid to admit it. Maybe it was because she wished Bid’daum to know that this was a mutual partnership.

”But I am tired of failing. So hopefully this partnership turns out to be eventful.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:26 pm

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Oh? While completely unintended it seemed his words had quite the effect upon Inami. The sudden blankness that swept across her visage, while a momentary surprise, wasn't as powerful a surprise as the radiant smile that soon followed. The words that followed only confirmed his brief suspicion. Words that had be aimed primarily at his own situation had somehow resonated within Inami and reignited a flame that was previously smothered. "That so? I suppose I'm glad to help." The words were spoken alongside a careless shrug and smile as silver-grey eyes followed Inami's gaze into the horizons of his domain. When she spoke of failure sometimes being required to rise even higher than before Bid'Daum merely responded with a casual, "Guess I'm bound to find out to find out for sure if those words of yours hold any truth to them." Merely speaking of his own failure, resulting death & revival.

"Bid'daum, I have failed. I failed to save my sister, I've failed my lover, and I've failed my family."

To a degree he knew of what she spoke. While he hadn't paid full attention to recent events he did still hear whispers, in addition to Gwen updating him with anything she felt he should know. But her bringing it up? That wasn't quite expected, albeit it was appreciated. Though he wouldn't openly admit it to the woman there would have been no way he'd have been comfortable working alongside her if she couldn't at least admit her failures to herself. He'd been forced into facing his own and expected the same of those alongside him.

"Tch. That makes two then. I don't plan on experiencing another death anytime soon." The words were spoken with an agitated bite to them as the moment of his death, and the face of the woman whom brought it upon him, flashed through his mind. Failure aside though... the real question now was... What did Inami even expect of this partnership between she & he? Was there any ulterior methods behind her wanting to work with him? Or had everything she spoken thus far been the honest truth?

Although.. for now he supposed it didn't entirely matter did it? As long as he could become stronger than his current self, feed his hunger, and ensure she didn't try to assert domination upon his realm. He'd just have to see where this new path, and partnership would take him. "Eventful huh? And just what kind of eventful are we speaking here?" Spoke the gluttonous rakshasa whilst eyeing Inami, curious as to just what exactly this woman was planning.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:43 pm

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

”I plan on creating a new age for the demon's bid’daum. We have fought, and we have conquered for so long that it is ingrained in who we are. However, the gods have left demon’s to their own devices, and the great kings of old have long since faded. Abbadon has faded from his throne. Zeref, the shadow of our creator has gone. Ruvik, and Ashlei have fled. Our kingdom which was built upon an unshakable might has long since crumbled, and only few are left. Mana may be powerful, but there are beings that can oppose her.”

Inami’s eyes glowed with a fiery passion as she spoke these things. Even though there was great sorrow that remained within them from these facts being true. Inami’s hand reached out into the distance, gently following the curve of the train that flew unfettered through Bid'daum domain. A delicate, but ferocious smile plastered upon her face as she stared at the marvel that laid before her.

” I will venture through hell, and form connections with the beings that lay within it. I will give them purpose, and forge a connection between them and the realm of demons. An alliance, and the first step between mutual trade between our realms. I will start with my nation and form law and order. The rampant nature of our kind is because we allow it to be Bid’daum. We succumb to the power of our urges and emotions. We become trapped within, and bound by those shackles. “

Inami let out a gleeful laugh as she spread her arms out, as if she could embrace the sky.

” I will use the energy throughout the realms to establish a power grid that encompasseses the entirety of hell, and the demon realm, and from it I will create infrastructure that revolutionizes the lives of those that live within. It will revolutionize travel for even the weakest of demons. “

Then her laughter shifted as a devilish little grin escaped her lips.

”For those who do not wish to follow the rules of the realm.. Well, Lets just say you will have as many souls as you could possibly stomach Bid’daum. “

Eventually her lips shifted and faded, and she looked towards the silver haired man. Closing the gap between them, once more her hand reached out and rested against the scar that adorned his chest. Tendrils of blackened smog escaping her lips as she asked faintly.

” Bid’daum, if you ever meet the person who gave you this second chance, What will you say to them I wonder? Will you hate them, and seek revenge? Or do you wonder why? It’s a peculiar thing really.. How fate works right? “

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum