Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:24 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Don’t… Going out of your way for me isn’t something I want you to do. It isn’t something I want anyone to do. I work myself like this for everyone else expecting nothing in return. I am fine with that.”

Her face falls again reassessing the words spoken, but she doesn’t gravitate on it long and sighs rolling her shoulders feeling how stiff and uncomfortable they are. A friend? Elyss has friends, right? Well, everyone is her friend, yeah? She doesn’t have any enemies. She doesn’t care for enemies. In fact, she doesn’t actually care for friends. She is simply working as she should for everyone uncaring of such complicated matters.

“My day was the same as always: work, work, and more work. Help this guy, assist this other person. Take a breather before moving on to the next task. Nothing spectacular to write home about. Um.. you?”

She shrugged and looked down at the meal further feeling her stomach churn for something, but she still doesn’t move to take a bite. She seems a bit hesitant for some odd reason.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:15 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hime was somewhat silent as she observed Elyss, wondering and developing a sense that Elyss did not wish to be disturbed. She appeared exhausted and downtrodden but her expression wasn't here today. There wasn't a bright smile or a significant attitude that shined brightly. She seemed disinterested and while HIme's expression was as graceful and solemn as it always was, a pang of regret filled her heart as she watched Elyss in silence before she finally gathered the courage to speak.

"If my presence here disturbs you, I can always go."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:16 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“N-No… You’re fine… I’m just… I just suck at taking things given to me, and being tired doesn’t help.”

She chuckles lightly trying to calm down this growing air of unease that she’s causing. Why is she being this way? Just take the damn food. She shakes her head and sighs deeply before running her hands over her face and runs them down pulling on her skin slightly as if trying to wake herself up a bit. Her eyes soon close as she put her hands together and bows her head somewhat in a sign of thanking whoever for the food. Without wasting any time afterwards, she starts eating slowly.

“I… Thanks again.”

She mutters a bit between bites as her stomach starts to ease up a bit as food fills its empty abyss.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:56 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime did not wish to impose herself on someone's personal time, and for a moment, she felt as if she was doing that to Elyss. Even though she felt herself to be undeserving of friendship at times, she didn't want to leave a bad impression on Elyss nor feel intrusive. Hime nodded with a solemn expression as she slowly took a small bite of her own food. Elyss had told her not to be worried about anything but her aura didn't seem half as welcoming as when they first met.

"It is fine. I simply wanted to be as helpful as you were the other day. I apologize for stopping you from having proper rest. If you wish, I can finish this meal with you and leave you to your devices from there."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:49 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Rest doesn’t matter. It’s not like I would have gotten much.”

She’s never told anyone about the nightmares she’s been having. She just thought it was just how life is sometimes. You dream well sometimes, and you dream horribly other times. She didn’t want Hime to feel like a burden. The woman simply wanted to be Elyss’ friend. Isn’t that what Elyss is here for? To help people feel better? Make their lives easier? Wouldn’t being a friend for Hime help her?

“I guess being tired just makes it easy to seem… uninterested. I’m not the best at expressing myself at times.”

She drops her head letting her red hair fall over her face as she groans and slaps herself mentally. Come on Elyss. Get your act together.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:20 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"If it makes you feel any better, I feel somewhat unpleasant with the gifts or acts of kindness that I receive myself."

Those words were spoken with a tone of guilt layered within, as if to say that, even with the developing trust of the Captain Commander, she still felt as if she did not deserve all that was being given to her. Thoughts would always race towards the surface of her mind, haunting her with their malice.

She should have been executed long ago and now she was breathing and living the air of men who were more valiant and honorable than she had ever been.

Consuming a small piece of beef, Hime gazed towards Elyss and listened to the woman as she spoke. She was grateful to see her consuming at least some portion of the meal.

"Rest is always important. It is conducive to one's performance during the day... but I suppose when it concerns spirits such as ourselves, such things hardly matter, no?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:44 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

That doesn’t particularly make her feel better, but it does somewhat normalize her issue just a bit. If another feels the way she does, then there’s an understanding, right? They both know how awkward things like this can be sometimes. Though, the reason they both dread gifts are entirely different. Elyss still doesn’t know Hime’s situation, and she doesn’t care to know. What does it matter now? All it is is a reminder of what was and what will be. That’s how Ulv puts it, yeah? Use the past as experience to better the future, but don’t allow yourself to reminisce too deeply about your mistakes. You’re only asking to stall your progress.

“Even spirits have to take care of themselves. We get sick, hungry, and can die like everything else. It’s just that some care less than others. I’d rather feed a starving family than myself if it means they’ll get to survive another day… even if it’s eventually fruitless…”

She tears a piece of meat and downs it with a sigh before catching Hime looking her way and turns to face the older woman. Why does she always feel like a child before people like this? It peeves her somewhat, but it’s also comforting having someone older wanting the same things as her at times. It makes her feel less like a fool, but she knows that how she sees things will never relate to the people she holds close. That’s just life.

“It’s getting late. I’d rather you know head home at this hour. You can stay in my bed for the night if you want.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:34 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"That type of selflessness is something that could never be fruitless. The impact you make on someone's life is a notion that should be held and cherished until the end of time. To be honest, I really admire that about you."

Such was her heartfelt opinion towards Elyss. Hime truly admired those who valued the lives of others and went out of their way to be helpful. She did see how such a way of life could be taxing, however. Burdensome, even.

The happiness of all was noble, but if it came at the cost of one's own wellbeing, then what was the point? Moreover, she wondered if Elyss affinity for helping others had led to her exhaustion. Ruminating on that thought, Hime continued to consume bigger portions of her meal as the conversation continued on.

Elyss offers Hime the option of sleeping in her Yurt. Hime tilts her head, contemplating the idea before giving her an affirmative nod.

"If you are alright with it, then I accept. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:51 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

That leaves one of them happy about everything. Does her efforts really affect anyone’s life to such an extent. Isn’t Hime a small example of such. That causes Elyss to pause for just a moment. Honestly, it all happened so suddenly with Elyss helping Hime out. It didn’t feel any bit impressive to her that she simply asked someone for directions. It was to protect Hime’s pride by throwing hers to the side. That realization hit her a bit hard as she subconsciously flinched. Pride…

“Alright. You can have the bed. I’ll take the floor.”

She expected an argument to be had now. Hime seemed to nice to let someone sleep on the floor, but Elyss will prevail because that is just how she is. She is giving up her comfortable rest for someone else’s.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:56 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

To tell Hime that she could rest on her bed was admirable. Hime was grateful o be given a place to rest but there was one inherent problem that could not be overlooked. Elyss would allow this woman to sleep in the bed while she chose to sleep on a wooden floor.

No matter how far the woman had fallen in her past, her sense of honor would not stand to watch a friend sleep uncomfortably while she rested peacefully.

With most of her meal finished and the dessert still in the bag, Hime shook her head and gazed at the bed before walking over to grabbing Elyss by her arm before placing her onto the bed, almost in a motherly fashion. If she was able to be grabbed by the graceful woman, she would follow suit and lay down on the bed herself.

"Your selflessness is something to be admired, Elyss. It is truly admirable and a beautiful notion to hold dear... which is why I will not allow you to sleep on the floor tonight. I know this is your Yurt and I do not mean to be so bold as to control the variables of this night... but I refuse to let you sleep on anything other than your bed."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum