Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

The day is quiet and bright with the giant yellow ball known as the sun sitting in the sky. The air is rather dry and scratches as one’s throat making business for people selling water and lemonade rather busy. Hmm… A drink… How nice. In this Vastimian town, a lone pale girl (looking as if she’s at least 18) walks the streets; her long black hair dragging on the ground behind her leaving an indent with each step as she carries it forward. Her feet are bare besides the black strands that spiral down her legs under her soles. The ground is proving rather unkind to her feet, but she seemed to not mind or care. Dressed in a white sundress that reached down to her knees with a long black coat with red seams, this young woman walked with barely an expression on her face; red eyes with serpentine black pupils looking here and there at everyone and everything with one thing on her mind.

Hunger… Her stomach is in pain; the emptiness causing her excruciating mental instability she’s never felt before. None can see it, but she’s barely keeping herself sane and stable enough to not attack the person next to her and rip their throat out. However, a noise in an alleyway catches the young woman’s attention. Maybe it was the smell of fear and blood that drove her to investigate; her animalistic predator instincts kicking in warning her of prey.

The very next moment, there is screaming as a man with blood rolling down his shirt runs out of said Alley before hitting the ground, his body steaming and melting from some kind of throw up looking bile on his person slowly eating away at his skin.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty Re: A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:00 pm

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Today was a relatively nice day for the Danava of Fire; walking around Vastime in a rather casual outfit on one of her days off. Black jeans, ankle-high high-heeled boots, and a red-orange shirt that complimented her hair and eye color; which was a little loose fitting. She also was wearing a nice little scarf that made her feel quite comfy. Her hair was in it's normal state, long, a small bun in the back amidst all the hair she had that easily ran down to her ankles, and mini braids that decorated her hair here and there. Honestly, she was in quite the happy mood. It had been a week or so since Kimitsuki had decided it was best to let Liu move on. She could never fill that void in her heart that Liu had; no matter how hard Kimi could try. It was best for Liu to enjoy the warmth she could get from someone else she loved instead of the Danava. Something just told Kimi she would find it; or had found it. One of those. Either way, Kimi was just having a nice stroll around Vastime.

At least until the demon heard a very tell-tale scream. In an instant, Kimitsuki responded without even thinking. For some reason, the authorities had not responded immediately; which left Kimi to respond. She snapped her fingers and created a "police" tape around the corpse and the alleyway. The fire was not hot, but, it got it's point across as the fire was meant to keep people out. Soon after, Kimitsuki walked through the fire with barely a scratch to herself or her clothes. Then she proceeded down the alley after looking at the man. With a quick sigh, she did her best to cleanse the bile off him with her fire; if he was still alive anyways. Otherwise, she would do nothing more than survey him from a safe distance. Afterwards, Kimi pulled out a phone, fumbled with it, and called for some emergency services at her position. Afterwards, the demon proceeded down the alley, fire igniting in her palm as she made sure to light her way.

However, what she saw was not what she expected. She saw a girl, a woman more specifically, who felt like a demon to Kimi. She could not help but blink, but, something told Kimi that the woman with hair as long as Kimi's was likely the culprit. Kimi hated that she had to not give a fellow demon the benefit of the doubt; but she did her best to anyways.

"Hello there, I'm Kimitsuki Yamamoto; I saw a man outside the alleyway covered in bile and saliva. Would you possibly know what happened to him?"

Kimitsuki really hoped Hiroi wasn't the culprit; but given where she was and how suddenly everything happened, there wasn't really any other suspects at the current moment. Again, she just hoped there was some form of explanation for this.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty Re: A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

It wasn’t that no authorities were coming to the scene. It was more so the unexpectancy of what just occurred that caught most people off guard in a stunned silence before many decided to rush off to find someone due to none actually being that aware of the situation because of the calm day. That left Kimitsuki plenty of time to arrive before any actual authorities could appear and left ample time to either settle this situation or watch it spiral out of control. Which route taken is more out of the fiery danava’s hands.

Within the alley stands the young woman staring down at something that her mass of black hair blocks out of view at first before the demon turned her gaze to Kimitsuki. Down her mouth and black coat around her dress runs wet sticky blood that exemplifies her pale skin and blood red eyes as her serpentine eyes focus on the redhead. The feeling of warmth that exuded from Kimitsuki seemed to catch the demon's interest for just a moment before dismissed. There is little emotion on the shorter woman's face besides a constant stoic poker face. A quick rise and fall of the demon's nose, and she is stepping further to the side, revealing a young male cowering next to the wall with bruises all over his person.

“I saved, but he has no food for me. I am hungry.”

The woman’s gaze intensifies as her red eyes started to glow slightly as her saliva starts to drip from the corner of her lips rolling down her chin and drips onto the floor where it starts to singe the ground. The scales on her cheeks seem to fester slightly as she raises a clawed finger and points it at Kimitsuki, but her attention is pass the woman seemingly staring through the fiery lines of tape as if identifying the true culprit to the other demon.

“The offender shall do for a meal.”

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:48 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki blinked in complete confusion. At first, Kimi could only see the blood that was literally drenched down her front in blood. Clearly, she had just bitten that man; or did whatever she had did to him. She was quite unsure of what the woman had done, but, she seemed to be the culprit. However, whoever seemed to have done this was not this woman. When Kimi thought of possibly having Hiroi answer her questions, and possibly take her in for questioning; she saw the young boy behind Hiroi. She blinked in surprise, snuffing the flame in her hand as she looked at the child. However, Kimi noticed the young boy behind her was injured; her anger flared a little at this. But, it seemed the real culprit was trying to find a way to get away.

Hiroi's eyes caught Kimi's gaze, staring right through the woman and to the fiery lines of tape that Kimi conjured. She blinks, turning around to see what Hiroi was pointing to; seeing the man she had saved from melting to death. Sure, she was only able to help him a tiny bit, but, he was bleeding out and crawling away. In that instant, Kimi's anger flared a little too much as the fire tape erupted into a true wall of fire; the demon moving out of the alleyway towards the man. She grabbed his melting shirt, and yanked him back through the fire if he had escaped. It was breif contact, enough to cauterize the wound on his neck. However, she had enough control through her anger to pull the man through the fire with little injury. She pushed him down onto the ground and summoned her sword after a whispered incantation; which she pointed at his throat.

"I'm sorry, but you cannot eat him; or whatever it is you wish to do by calling him a meal. He will be subjected to due Vastimian processing. The King may be merciful; but there is no quarter for men who abuse those they should not!"

It seemed her anger was flaring more, much like the fire that was around the front of the alleyway before Kimi heard her name called. In an instant, she regained composure and returned the fire back to looking like tape. She looked at the one who called her name; among the backup she called and paramedics. She opened up a hole in the "tape" and beckoned them close.

"This man is currently the suspect in what appears to be assault and battery of a minor. A friendly passerby tried her best to keep him off the poor boy he attacked. Both this man, and the boy, will need medical treatment; but I'd rather they stay separate. I just hope this man will be duly prosecuted."

The men saluted Kimitsuki, cuffed the badly injured, and scared to shit, man and took him on a gurney into an ambulance; which went towards the penitentiary center to give him medical attention and then likely imprison the man until his trial. Kimitsuki then asked them to call in another ambulance while she returned to the alley; hopefully finding Hiroi was there still. Her hair was glowing red a tiny bit, like fire, from losing control, but she was slowly cooling down as she smiled at Hiroi before comforting the boy a bit. Soon, after making sure the boy could get up and move on his own, she looked towards Hiroi and smiled.

"Thank you for saving this boy... Even if you did almost kill, er, eat that man. I would have loved to let you, but I'm afraid you would have gotten off worse than he will if you did. You said you were hungry, right? Come with me; we can go to an all you can eat buffet. My treat since I took your meal."

Kimitsuki gave her a smile before her hair had finally returned to it's normal red instead of burning like molten metal. She smiled at Hiroi, helping the young boy out of the alleyway, and hoping Hiroi followed her. After she had the paramedics take the boy to the hospital, and made sure everything was good here, people started to gather evidence and Kimitsuki left with Hiroi; telling them that she would testify if needed. Afterwards, they had left to go to the buffet as Kimi promised; guiding Hiroi through the town with ease.

"Oh, by the way, what's your name? You know mine, but, I wish to know yours~ A-And I'm sorry for losing control back in that alley a little... I uhh, well, I do not like it when others do such things. It aggravated me a little bit. But, we can surely look past that and get you something to eat, hm~?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

It seems her meal shall live another day. How disappointing. Leave it to others to interfere in one’s hunt. Through this whole process, Hiroi had the idea to simply wander off and allow things to happen as they pleased, but the fire in the alleyway proved a great deterrence from moving anywhere. Besides, she understands that walking down through town with her frontal appearance bloodied would only cause my issues for her. These are her only clothes and cleaning the blood off will require concentration and time. So, forced to watch this strange redheaded demon drag the man around just for others to come and take him away proved somewhat entertaining. The redhead smelled hot, looked hot, and would definitely have a spicy taste about her. Ah. The thought of tasting reminded Hiroi of her empty stomach that growled and caused her to flinch pushing the idea of eating the redhead or injured child behind her. Yet, she held it down knowing she would simply end up roasted by the fires that, in a reptilian sense, provided her a nice warmth during all this. Maybe it’s that warmth boiling her blood that is keeping her from continuing her assault and trying to eat anything.

“How tasteless. Take me to this all you can eat location. I have lost my appetite for human flesh.”

She couldn’t help but mutter under her breath about this whole situation while watching Kimitsuki come closer and see the young man. Though, not wanting to eat people anymore at this moment would probably be seen as good. The smile was not returned, for Hiroi found no need to return it. She simply desired to eat right now, and the idea of a place that will let her eat endlessly caught her attention above all else. She follows Kimitsuki out of the alley and looks around lazily at everyone shrugging her shoulder at any weird looks before following after Kimitsuki as the redhead left.

“I do not care if you lost control… Kimitsuki. I simply desired a meal, and the man provided me with his life. I know of human customs against violence, so I thought someone like him would make a meal no one would care if I partook in. Seems I was mistaken. My name is Hiroi Kiga, remember it or not. You smell hot like a fire, but you also smell like me. Demon? Danava even? Fire as an essence. How delectable you may be to taste one day, however, too much spicy food upsets my stomach.”

She speaks in a monotonous voice with barely a batting of an eye as she speaks of eating Kimitsuki. It does not come off as threatening. It simply sounds… curious.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:04 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki hums softly as she walked with Hiroi, both of them getting stopped by paramedic who wants to wipe the blood off Hiroi. Kimitsuki waves him off and snaps her fingers; using her Liberating Flame to simply Liberate the blood from Hiroi. Which cause the blood to come off her and then dissolve on the ground like it had never existed; the blood itself being further liberated. Then, Kimitsuki led Hiroi to their destination, only to halt at least once at a crosswalk; being a little taken aback by what Hiroi said. That she would be tasty?

The demon blinked more than a few times, looking to Hiroi as she was confused before she simply shrugged and decided to answer the woman.

"I would honestly prefer if you didn't eat me, Hiroi... I'm not exactly up for being eaten in just about every way. And Yes, I'm a Danava. Is a smell really so obvious like that?"

She looked towards Hiroi, tilting her head to the side a little bit as she finally moved across the crosswalk with Hiroi. Frankly, Kimitsuki could certainly say that the woman was odd to her. Indeed, she had already drawn odd gazes with her hair dragging on the ground, and her way of speaking; much like how Kimi normally drew gazes of others because of her vibrant red hair that raced down to her ankles. However, in relatively no time at all, they had arrived at the all you can eat buffet made specifically for supernatural beings, where Kimi booked a table, paid for everything in advance, giving a bit of an extra tip because she had a feeling Hiroi could eat more than her body mass; and then eventually grabbed a plate. She invited Hiroi to do the same as the went around to get food from where they moved.

"I know you're probably dying to eat, but, maybe wait until we sit down if you can. It may be easier at that point for you to dig in; and it's better to eat at the table anyways. Most owners of these places prefer it when you eat where you are supposed to."

Kimitsuki smiled at Hiroi, likely getting no similar response once more, before she moved to an empty two person table; where Hiroi could sit down and eat to her heart's content. Or, at least enough to not feel nearly as hungry. Kimitsuki wasn't exactly rich, after all. She just hoped this place was prepared for Super Natural beings like most of their advertisements stated; otherwise, if Hiroi really could just eat a whole being whole, this place may need to close just to remake food for a... bit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Nothing pretty much sums up Hiroi’s reaction to having the blood on her simply burned away as it was. She seemed mildly interested however which is only clued by the attention she gave to the diminishing blood; her curiosity wondering on what just occurred. Though, she gave little hint to wanting to hear an answer and kept herself silent during the walk keeping herself close to Kimitsuki while viewing anything that may prove interesting later when she is on her own again. Despite her lack of expression, it is obvious that she is not lacking any emotions.

And, as always, she gave little physical reaction to how Kimitsuki reacted to the thread of being eaten. Hiroi is a stranger, but the smaller demon already knew it had little chance of winning in any fight with any other thing that is more than just a normal human. There is little rhyme or reason to this thought process, but something simply tells the young demon that she is far from capable of anything besides minor hunting.

“You have a similar scent to myself. I do not understand much, but I know enough to say we are similar. It is as if smelling a dog. Each dog has their own scent, but in the end, when I sniff the air, they all will smell similar. You are fire, and I am.. hungry.., but we both smell like Danava.”

She seemed slightly confused when trying to identify herself which is evident by the gentle narrowing of her eyes and disturbed expression, but that lasted for only a moment before the conflicting thoughts were dismissed. Besides, they have arrived at the restaurant. Now, Kimitsuki can quite clearly see that Hiroi isn’t as stoic as she earlier seemed. Hiroi has a look in her eyes; a glow to those red serpentine orbs as they focused on the food. Anyone could tell that the air around her became slightly more excited. Her face, despite having no smile, seemed highly interested right now. Maybe a bit too focused on the pallets of food before her. So much so that she barely heard the warnings from the redhead about taking it slow and steady.

With a huff, Hiroi controlled herself, barely. Moving to the table after Kimitsuki, she gave the other an annoyed look followed by her head turning back to look at all the food waiting to be devoured. Her stomach churned, her mouth started to water as bile built in the back of her throat.

“When do we eat?”

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:16 pm

The Liberated Flame

Hiroi was quite cute despite her odd nature. Indeed, she talked of scents and tastes, and appeared to be a Danava born from the concept of hunger or gluttony; Kimi wasn't sure which. However, she also seemed to be hiding so much emotion behind the poker face that always held a sort of deadpan emotionless-ness. Frankly, Kimitsuki found it a little endearing despite that. She understood all too well how troublesome emotions can be. 1200 years old and Kimi still barely had even figured her own out; and she even had a form specifically for preventing her from causing untold destruction when her emotions spun out of control. Which is why Kimi started to feel a little guilty.

Kimitsuki hummed softly, but she felt bad for having Hiroi control herself so. However, she let out a tiny hum once more before nodding at Hiroi. A confirmation without words that was soon given voice.

"Right now, Hiroi; please eat as much as you need~ It is an all you can eat place, after all."

Despite how Kimi did seem a little tight laced at times, since she was in the city she was a high ranking officer in, she was still fire; and fire normally was a bit mischievous. It's why Hiroi saw a cheeky grin spread across Kimi's lips after she spoke. It was an all you can eat place, and indeed made for supernatural beings. This may indeed be a test of how all you can eat things really were. Which is why, as soon as Kimi was sure Hiroi was eating, the Danava started on her own meal.

She wasn't as ravenous as Hiroi was, most likely; since Hiroi seemed to be starving beyond believe. If she was a Danava of Hunger of some form, then if Hiroi was hungry, she must really be needing a fixing of food. Regardless, Kimitsuki enjoyed her own meal; probably not fully expecting just how ravenous Hiroi was in the end. After all, Kimitsuki had never interacted with a Danava made from the concept of hunger. In truth, it would be quite an interesting day for Kimitsuki in the long run; there was just the lingering hope that Hiroi would not put this place out of business.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:37 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Being hungry is annoying. Being told to wait to eat is annoying. The redhead is being annoying right now. Only Hiroi’s innate desire to not kill people needlessly kept her from being a savage creature that spreads chaos and grief wherever she went. Her body had been specifically modified to counteract such. Yet, she has her limits, and right now, most of them are being pushed. Luckily, Kimitsuki shows some understanding of the young Danava’s situation, and once the restrain is loosened, Hiroi is quick to vanish and quickly returns with a plate full of everything that is possible to place upon it. Surely, she would have grabbed more than one plate, but she understood that she shouldn’t eat literally everything and leave none for others. She plans to do that slowly so no one would notice her immediately.

There’s not much talking as she begins eating. Obviously, she’s eating with more ferocity than anyone else around. Her role as the idea of Hunger itself means that satisfying that endless gnawing sensation would come with its ugly moments. Right now is one of them. Though, she is quickly finished seemingly devouring the food like a blackhole devours a galaxy, and quickly, she has another plate and another as her original plan to take it slow quickly dwindles into a feverish feeding frenzy. A supernatural all you can eat? They better be able to create food from thin air or they’ll quickly be going out of business.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:17 pm

The Liberated Flame

Well, Kimitsuki had a feeling she was hungry; but she never could have guessed Hiroi was THIS hungry. Indeed, this restaurant did have supernatural beings working to make food 24/7; so much so that most of the food Hiroi took was replaced pretty close to immediately. It's why no one was giving them odd looks. Such a thing was to be expected here, especially in a place that literally was all you can eat. Which is why Kimitsuki didn't have to worry about any complaints. However, while Kimi did find Hiroi a little cute, and possibly attractive despite everything, she thought that this was indeed a little odd.

Indeed, Hiroi may have had a plan to eat slow, but, she was turning vast meals that would set up a whole human family up for at least a month into nothing but a side-dish; putting away every single pile on her plate. In truth, it made Kimitsuki laugh and giggle just a tiny bit. It wasn't attractive, per se, but endearing in an odd way; a way that caused Kimi to chuckle. Of course, she was a little worried about the amount of food the restaurant had in stock. However, her concerns were availed when she looked over at the buffet counters that kept regaining food almost as fast as Hiroi ate it. Clearly, this place was not lying when they said it was all you can eat. She blinked for a few moments before chuckling and simply eating at her own pace; allowing Hiroi to go completely nuts on her food.

After a good chunk of Hiroi mostly trying to eat this place into closing from all the food she had been devouring with the ease of a blackhole; Kimitsuki did her best to try and talk to Hiroi again. And hoping she would be good with talking and eating.

"So, Hiroi, what brings you to Vastime?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum