Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:17 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

What a wondrous restaurant. Not only did it have vast amounts of food, but it never seemed to run out of anything. Is this the power of a supernatural all you can eat? If so, then Hiroi is hooked and forever desiring to eat here instead of anywhere else. Why choose differently when one place has everything you need? Though, as with all things, there is a limit. Well, in actuality, Hiroi barely has a limit to how much she can eat. Her limit more so revolves around what she can eat specifically. Even then, she can pretty much eat anything still. Back on track, however. Hiroi seemed to have actually slowed down as her stomach started to feel some partial fulfillment with the amount currently eaten. Some may find it comical how clean and orderly the plates on the table are stacked despite her monstrous eating habits. Some may find it strange that her face is clean despite her appetite; especially considering how bloodied she was when attacking that one man. Though, there is a difference between moving prey and an already cooked meal.

“Vastime? Yes. That is the name of this area.”

Hiroi paused in her eating finding herself more comfortable and open for conversation without the gnawing desire to feast overshadowing every other thought she could possibly be having. She looked up to Kimitsuki and placed a finger onto her chin in thought like a lost child for a moment searching her mind for a suitable answer to the question.

“I… woke up in a forest and simply walked until I found myself here.”

That is partially the truth. Hiroi doesn’t exactly know everything herself besides remembering the last major details of her strange existence. However, that gruesome origin is better kept in secrecy. Hiroi does not like thinking hard about it, for it was the first time she felt true despair and hope besides the hunger that influences her decisions at all times. So, to distract herself, she looked to Kimitsuki more quizzically with a tilt of her head and a sudden flick of her tongue.

“What about you? Why are you here?”

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Truly, it was quite amazing how Hiroi put away food again and again; turning large meals into nothing but horderves. However, she seemed to be quite orderly about all this. The plates were clean, stacked neatly; and there was not even a speck of food on Hiroi's face. In fact, she looked just about as clean as she had after Kimi had cleaned that blood off her face. In fact, it really did look like she hadn't eaten any food at all. Truly, Hiroi was at least a master of eating without making herself look like a complete slob; at least with a cooked meal. Kimitsuki had a vague feeling that made up a significant difference between when Hiroi was attacking prey and just eating food. Either way, the demon simply shut that thought away and continued to finish off her meal.

By the time Kimi was done, Hiroi seemed to be just about finished as well; stopping enough talk once more. And her focus... oddly enough it seemed eating more than most beings could put away in one night had at least brought her mind into a more focused state; enough that she seemed to give Kimi far more of her attention. Of course, Kimi had her attention on Hiroi as well. Again, an endearing woman, but, her current attention seemed to warrant a bit more attention from Kimitsuki as well.

However, what caused Kimitsuki to blink in surprise was how she woke up in a forest. In fact, that was where Kimitsuki had woken up after her time being "born" in Nidhana; a forest. In fact, she had woken up in the middle of a forest fire. Quite an apt place for a Danava of Fire to be born; with her only companion Kagutsuchi. The one who raised her afterwards; her eternal partner. However, she tore herself away from such thoughts and resumed paying attention to Hiroi. Something seemed to be troubling her after she spoke about waking up in that forest. She wasn't exactly the best at discerning emotions, since Kimitsuki can sustain herself via fire instead of some other methods like other demons do; being able to sense emotions is not her forte. However, just some part of her felt that Hiroi just wasn't doing well.

Whatever it was, those thoughts were once more pushed away as Hiroi asked Kimi a question; shaking her from her wonder of why Hiroi could possibly not be doing well. But, with those thoughts filed away for a different time, Kimitsuki smiled at Hiroi.

"Well, I live here. At least, I started to live here a few years ago. A friend of mine, Hayden, he encouraged me to join Vastime; and I'm glad I did. It's nice to see what they are doing; trying to help mankind and all that. Meanwhile, I don't mind helping those who are in need of help; I quite like to do it after all. But, yeah, I'm mostly here because of Hayden and because I live here; and also because I want to try and help people see that not all demons are bad. After all, the two of us aren't bad; and I want more people to see that. So demons like us, who do not want to hurt other beings and are not evil; that they deserve a place on this earth too. Ya know? Not all demons are quite so nice, sadly..."

Kimi let out a soft sigh, getting down for a few moments before a waiter came and dropped by a few candies for them to eat. Kimitsuki waved at the waiter, thanking the person for the service and the food; tipping the waiter generously. Then, Kimitsuki looked at Hiroi, and pushed the candy towards her and grinned.

"Hope you still have some room for some candy~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:47 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

“Evil or good. I do not sway to either side.”

Her serpentine eyes flick away to nothing at all as the time slowly went by between the two. Candy. Memories of the sweet treat rises in Hiroi’s mind, but those memories are fragmented and not truly her own. However, the fact that candy was treated as a delicacy did not escape from her thoughts. It made her desire to eat much like she did everything else. Though, as always she did not seem enthused about the idea, but her actions are always louder than her words.

Slowly, she moves her hands to grab at one of the sweets and throws the whole thing into her mouth, wrapper included. There is a slight pause then as her jaw moves as she chews, but, soon, her face scrunches in dissatisfaction before she sticks out her tongue with the wrapper on it and picks it off with her fingers.

“Why must humans cover tasty things with disgusted manufactured filth? Bad or good. I care not for either. They are simple truths in the world. You are either good or you are evil. You, Kimitsuki, are good. This wrapper? It is evil. Hiroi exists only to survive, so these things do not matter until someone gets in Hiroi’s way.”

The sudden third person may be a bit off putting, but Hiroi gave her ideal on morals. She would not actively assault people just because of her hunger unless absolutely necessary, and she kept the fact that she actually has compassion for humanity under wraps for now. It is not that important, and she did not desire for anyone to know she cared that much about the people around her. It is easier to keep her distance when none are clamoring to her for protection or whatever. And, while she spoke, she had absently slid most of the candy over to her side taking the time to remove the wrappers before throwing each into her mouth. Kimitsuki will notice the glimmer in her eyes that gave that small indication that she was enjoying the candy greatly when unwrapped.

“Who is this Hayden by the way? Do you think he would taste as good as candy?”

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:34 pm

The Liberated Flame

What Hiroi said was quite interesting; that she was not swayed to either side. Frankly, being neutral in this world probably was best for more demons; however Hiroi did seem to have a moral compass that leaned towards good. At least if anything showed from back in that alleyway. Soon, however, Kimitsuki notices that Hiroi was certainly distracted by the candy she had put towards the woman; however, Kimi was late to warn the woman about the wrappers. Her hand had extended and her mouth was open in warning that came too late as the wrapped candies flew into Hiroi's mouth. Soon, however, she pulled the wrapper out of her mouth, sans candy; and such a thing caused Kimi to giggle softly. She covered her mouth some as she giggled before a tiny bit of a blush came to her face.

It was nice to know that Hiroi, a woman she had basically just met, believed her to be good; it was quite a nice thing, really. However, she chuckled again and nodded in agreement with Hiroi.

"Yes, wrappers are very evil, Hiroi. I'll make sure that there isn't a wrapper on candy I give to you next time, okay?"

She smiled warmly, letting Hiroi take all the candy she wished. After all, Kimi didn't have a particularly intense sweet-tooth; it was just one of those things she enjoyed rather rarely. Otherwise, not much candy was to be had by the demon. She also was glad to see how Hiroi reacted to eating the candy unwrapped; that glimmer, or sparkle, was quite adorable in Hiroi's own odd way. One could say Hiroi was attractive once you got past how hungry she was. At least, that's what it seemed like to Kimi.

Soon came a question that caught her a little off-guard; causing Kimitsuki's expression to slip slightly. A bit of confusion at how Hayden tasted. She had never really thought of such a thing; and it was not her place to do so after Hayden had chosen another woman. However, she soon chuckled and shook her head.

"I do not know, Hiroi; but please don't try to eat the King of Vastime. Or taste him. I really do not think he, or most people, would appreciate that. However, he is the King of this nation; and the leader of the Vastimian military. He's my friend; and technically my boss too... Buut, that's alright."

Kimitsuki hums softly as she let Hiroi eat her candy before finally standing and moving near Hiroi; leaning against the booth she was sitting in.

"So, want to come to my place? I didn't plan on doing much today, and giving you a place to stay would probably be for the best. Besides, I think I have some candy at home you can eat if you want."

Kimitsuki gave Hiroi a smile as she waited for her to finish up; thanking the people at the restaurant in the meantime. Afterwards, she would walk with Hiroi out of the all you can eat buffet; moving towards Kimi's house. Hopefully they could have a good rest of their day.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

“I suppose your hospitality is appreciated. Candy unwrapped is all I desire from this world.”

The emotional warmness being thrown her direction proved rather uncomfortable, mostly for the sole reason that Hiroi did not easily show such emotion herself. One of those situations where one begins to feel bad for being unable to do as others, but it is only a mild annoyance in comparison to how content she is. Blame that on her not aching stomach. Her fiery companion didn’t seem so keen on eating as much as her which is the case for anyone. No one would show a capabality for eating one born from the very idea of eating. Yet, Hiroi knows herself to be more than just hungry, but this type of hunger is probably one of the strongest ways her concept is expressed. It is what drives everything that exists. Even beings who do not require food find substance in some form to conserve their energy reserves, and that is a form of hunger fulfillment. It is entirely in her nature to judge things based on taste even if in jest. That is why she could not help but let a small chuckle escape from between her small lips at the sudden weirdness to befall Kimitsuki.

“King of Vastime. He must be a powerful man. Powerful beings taste the best, but are often not worth the trouble. That is a lesson for all creatures, not just me. A lion would think twice before hunting a tiger and vice versa.”

The candy is soon nothing but a sweet memory as Kimitsuki rose. Hiroi understood that their time here has been well spent. It would be unsanitary to stick around after eating so much, and would most likely eventually cause a disturbance with how abusive Hiroi was when it came to stacking her plates. However, she would not have guessed that Kimitsuki would show this level of hospitality in one day.

“A home? Your home? Inviting strangers, are we? Fine, but only for the candy.”

To say Hiroi wasn’t interested in learning more about the other Danava would be a small lie. Hiroi is a curious creature, and Kimitsuki is the first Danava that Hiroi has ever experienced or, at least, could remember. And, the idea of getting more candy is alluring to the demon that desired to eat more sweet things. With a small huff, Hiroi is quick to leave the establishment with Kimitsuki without looking back. That’s how meals should be treated, eaten and discarded without a second thought. Of course, like the scavenger she is, she is most likely to return to for more meals.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:55 pm

The Liberated Flame

True, indeed, inviting a woman she had just met to her home was likely not the best action; but she knew in her heart that Hiroi was not dangerous. So Kimitsuki had no reason to fear as she chuckled at Hiroi's comment about inviting strangers and all that. Frankly, she did not believe Hiroi to be a stranger anymore. She had learned her name, and have even taken her out to lunch to thank her for protecting that abused child. Which is why she guided Hiroi to her house; which was a rather small place that could easily contain just one person inside of it; and probably have one or two more living there in relative comfort. Kimitsuki pulled out her keys and unlocked her door as she spoke to Hiroi.

"You could certainly say that Hayden is a powerful man; and indeed, I think it is best for you to not try and eat Hayden, Hiroi. I would rather you not get in trouble with him on your first day in the city..."

A metallic click, the turn of a knob, and Kimitsuki gestured for Hiroi to enter her home first. It was actually quite nice. The house wasn't decorated exceptionally well, but, it still looked like Kimi alone lived here; a coat on one of the two chairs at her dining table. Not to mention, there were minor decorations like commendations and things that Kimitsuki had obtained through her 1200 years of life. Soon, however, Kimitsuki lead Hiroi to the Kitchen and pulled out a small container full of candy; which she placed on the counter and pulled out a handful. She unwrapped the handful of candy once more, humming softly as she placed it on the counter for Hiroi to take and eat.

"So, Hiroi, do you have anywhere to live at all...? I'm sure I can set you up here if you need; it's the least I can do for a fellow Danava. Besides, it is a little lonely to live in this house with just myself; basically."

After she finished speaking, a small dragon appeared out of basically nowhere; which had coiled calmly around Kimitsuki's neck. However, he soon spoke in a growling, gruff, voice; the red fire dragon surveying Hiroi without much worry. Clearly, the Danava and her eternal partner had absolutely no problem with Hiroi.

"To state that you live alone when I am always with you; tis an incorrect statement, little flame. However, I suppose another being living here would not be terrible... Also, hello young one who hungers much; I am Kagutsuchi. One of the last dragons most likely. Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Now, If you'll excuse me... I must nap."

Kagutsuchi let out a large, toothy, yawn before he curled around Kimi's neck and shoulders a bit more; his length covering Kimi's shoulders as he quickly took to sleeping on Kimi. Kimitsuki simply chuckled and pet Kagutsuchi gently.

"Well, now that you've met Kagutsuchi, and that bit of confusion could possibly be out of the way or stoked into new confusion; do you have anymore questions, Hiroi? I know all too well what it's like to wake up in a forest with no idea of where you are."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:22 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Has Hiroi ever been inside of an actual house? Surveying the memories in her head like watching a short film that skips repeatedly, the only establishment she could recall seemed rather large and full of young life that disturbed her. Quickly, she gave up on remembering and simply marked this down as her first time in an actual home. Strange for Kimitsuki to declare her as harmless. In all honesty, Hiroi can prove herself dangerous to those of similar power or lower, but the sole fact she is a weak individual makes most of her antics harmless. If she were near the same strength as Kimitsuki, would she be as docile as she is now? Or as morbidly adorable?

“I will try not to upset this man if you insist so. I desire to survive in this world today, not die from foolish antics… unless out of my control.”

Much like losing herself to her never ceasing hunger. Though, Hayden becomes an afterthought as the fiery Danava finally opened her home for Hiroi. Stepping in, albeit, somewhat slowly, Hiroi flicked her eyes here and there rapidly blinking quickly as her nose flared and tongue flicked. Already, she has cemented the scent, sight, and taste of Kimitsuki’s small home into her mind. There is little within this place that one would guess would be in a home, but that little is enough in Kimitsuki’s mind. Most things seem like collectibles which makes sense for an ancient being to acquire in life, but there is little time to study it all before she is taken to the kitchen. She can already guess what is to come before the candy is even taken out, and to her surprise, it is even unwrapped for her. A true blessing.

“You have done well with candy. Hiroi is pleased. Home? No. I have no home, simply a wandering dem-”

The appearance of the dragon silenced Hiroi’s words as she stared intently at the small lizard. She knows exactly what Kagutsuchi is, something instinctual, yet foreign. In the back of her mind, she felt a small tinge as broken memories of a beast emerge before shattering. Her Conceptual World is empty. She knows this. It is nothing but a void for her hunger.

“Hello and goodnight small lizard. I will think about this Kimitsuki. I have just awoken, and you are strangely kind for another demon. My memories do not paint our species in such good light.”

Especially herself… Though, the small fragments of destruction that she can recall seem more like the memories of another being than her own. She begins distracting herself with the candy falling silent as she contemplates all that has occured. Things are moving rapidly in an uncontrolled manner, but maybe this is how it should be. She is simply a wandering animal being picked up off the streets like so many strays. She should be somewhat grateful life has not begun kicking her already.

“Thank you for the hospitality however…”

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:04 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki could not help but let out a small giggle from how Hiroi was completely silenced at Kagutsuchi's sudden appearance. It seemed that she was not surprised, no, she was actually quite intrigued by the dragon that was upon Kimitsuki's shoulders and neck. She smiled at Hiroi, still unwrapping more candy for the woman as she listened to her; Kagutsuchi waking up for a brief moment to take in the words Hiroi spoke before truly falling asleep. Albeit he did mutter something about not being a lizard. Puffs of fire escaped the dragon as he slept; the fire dissipating on Kimi's skin as she continued to pet the dragon while listening to Hiroi.

"Well... I try to be nice when I can... And yes, I suppose strangely kind is a good way to put it. I wouldn't consider myself a pillar of kindness among our kind anyways; I just am kind because it's how I was raised. Well, at least I think so. Kagutsuchi has never seemed to like humans, but, that somehow didn't rub off on me... Regardless, no, the rest of our species are not painted in such a light. Most of them are unusually cruel. It is quite unfortunate, really."

Kimitsuki stared off into the distance for a few moments before blinking; her eyes focusing on Hiroi after a few moments. A small blush adorned her face as she smiled sheepishly and continued to unwrap candy for Hiroi; eventually speaking once more.

"Ah, but, that is nothing to worry about right now as we don't have to worry about such unkindness from other demons here... And of course. It's the least I can do after you caught that man; well, almost ate that man. And I'm glad you won't try to upset Hayden, Hiroi~"

Kimitsuki gave Hiroi a smile as she continued to unwrap candy for her, humming softly as she did. Then, a thought came to her mind and the demon gave Hiroi a warm, possibly dazzling, smile.

"I've decided then~ If you don't mind, Hiroi; why not live with me? This place is a little big for one person, after all; and I wouldn't mind. Besides, I would like to give you a place to live if you want. And, well, it really is the least I can do for you."

Over hospitable she may be; but Kimi knew something about Hiroi made her feel safe. It was an odd feeling to feel safe around a being who literally had endless hunger; but she still felt just fine around Hiroi despite how their first moments meeting didn't exactly start off well. The rest seemed to be going just fine.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Hiroi didn’t question anymore about Kimitsuki’s kind nature. Hiroi knows herself to be far from the ideal creature, so meeting someone with such qualities made things feel somewhat refreshing. Though, it is a bit strange at times. Things feel too fast. The smaller Danava had awoken only days ago, and now, she is suddenly being trusted into the life of another like a roommate or something.

“Live with you? I am unsure. There seems little reason to actually decline besides my own superstitions. Is there anything required from me for taking up space and possibly eating you out of your home?”

She spoke with slight concern, but she didn’t stop popping candy into her mouth just as quickly as Kimitsuki unwrapped them. This is nice however. Kimitsuki seems a bit too emotional for her own good from time to time, but Hiroi sees nothing particularly wrong with the redhead. Hiroi harbored no desires to break this already immense trust given to her. That is for certain.

“I suppose a trial run would cause any harm however…”

She’s honestly considering this, but as a being concerned with survival, this is an opportunity for a more secure life and letting it slip from her grasp would prove ridiculously stupid.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:15 pm

The Liberated Flame

Living with someone... it was quite the odd prospect; especially as Kimi continued to think about it while she looked upon Hiroi. She couldn't say what sort of emotions Hiroi might be feeling; if she was feeling any emotions at all. Regardless of that, Kimitsuki was still interested what could cause a Danava of hunger to be born; and what circumstances caused her to simply just exist in general. The curiosity about what had caused Hiroi to come to existence, and to come here to Vastime, was not a pressing concern. Currently, that was where Hiroi might sleep; if she chose to stay. After all, it was an offer; she was not being imprisoned here.

However, Hiroi seemed a little concerned about taking Kimi's offer. Indeed, it was quite a lot to consider; especially given she was to move in with a demon she had just met. A demon who had a rather good position in Vastime; at least of the current moment. Regardless of this, Kimi detected just the slighted bit of apprehension in Hiroi's voice; possibly a good deal of hesitation.

"Hiroi, you don't have to decide right away. Take your time and think about it; and at least allow me to have you stay here until you've decided. If you wish to live here, with me, then stay as long as you wish. But if you wish to leave, then I won't stop you. Just think about it, okay?"

Kimi gave Hiroi a warm smile, still unwrapping candy for the girl. Not as a bribe, nor incentive, just because Hiroi looked quite cute while she ate the candy. Either way, even if Kimi was a bit fast on this; she knew that Hiroi meant no harm to her. None at all. So, to Kimi, there was absolutely no issue for Hiroi to live with her; even if it was only for a short time. Besides, it was far more comfortable to have a home than to wander around with no home to go to.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum