Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi]

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:09 pm

The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

The fresh smell of an area where rain had just fallen, free from the polluted air of the city, made Kimitsuki so extremely happy; which was likely part of why she had started to hold Hiroi's hand again. Not because she thought the demon would get lost, but because she was excited. However, her hand soon slipped away from Hiroi's as the red head gains a slightly aloof charm as she hums and walks through the forest; likely being followed by Hiroi. Frankly speaking, for Kimitsuki she was travelling down memory lane. She remembered her time with Kagutsuchi when she was young and could not speak english very well; when the elder dragon that had become her familiar raised her like his own. Of course, that caused certain mannerisms and such to be accidentally ignored. Being raised by a dragon who knew some older human culture was indeed trying.

However, it was clear Kimi turned out well, despite how she had been forced to isolate due to humans of 1200 some years ago quite disliking demons; especially one who embodied fire and burned down their homes and livelihoods. So, when Hiroi asked Kimitsuki if the forest always used to be so serene; the demon had to stop in her tracks and flinch at the question. It wasn't one that hurt her, far from it. It was just one that reminded her of her past.

"N-Not exactly... Back when I lived in it, there was a permanent scar in the middle of the forest; where I lived mostly. Most humans didn't take kindly to someone who was a demon and burnt down homes on accident. Suffice to say, I couldn't really control my fire; so more often than not, I caused forest fires. Those forest fires weren't exactly free of damage to the area."

The demon turned around and faced Hiroi, smiling sheepishly; and possibly the tiniest blush upon her face. She was a bit embarassed about sharing how she, a 1200 year old demon with vast experience, had absolutely no control over her fire. After all, fire is quite wild; and control in such things is quite difficult even for a being made from it. However, After Kimi turned towards Hiroi, her smile became a bit sweeter as she looked upon the smaller demon.

"However, it has been serene for quite a long time. Probably for the past four hundred years; and I love coming back here. After all, this forest is amazing; as is life. I am sure the center of the forest has long since replaced what I had burned... would you like to see it?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi]

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

Mmm... Strange. Hiroi couldn’t help but watch Kimitsuki. The red headed demon seemed lost, maybe in thought? Hiroi knows, some, about such. She is prone to getting lost in her head, even if she usually ends up with a headache. Mmm… Her red eyes moved around again, ignoring Kimtsuki’s rambling. Living creatures, whether demon, human, or whatever, will always host some form of animosity for one another. That is just a simple fact. People can’t even escape the horrid tradition of turning on each other. The world is just full of betrayal and scars that heal far too slowly.

“...” The forest around her feels strange now. Kimitsuki is nothing but background noise as Hiroi takes particular note of the word scar. There’s a sudden crashing that has her head turning to the side. However, there is nothing there but fallen trees and broken trunks, the ground torn apart as if someone had taken a giant hoe and dragged it through the Earth. Suddenly, her chest is tight as her hand moves, feeling the beating of her heart, gripping her shirt with trembling fingers. But, in the next second, as she blinked, the forest is back to normal. Yet, that dreadful feeling still hangs over her head with the soft sound of bare feet running along the forest floor in the back of her mind.

Her eyes move to Kimitsuki. “Yes. I would like to see it.” See what? She doesn’t know. Her thoughts are distant. That was weird, strange, and disturbing. What did she just witness? It felt familiar, but it also felt surreal like a dream. However, she is quick to collect her outward appearance and move quickly over to Kimitsuki’s side. Is that a blush? What did she miss? Ah, whatever.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:27 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki was quite glad to be back in this forest. Everything was so serene in the forest, away from civilization; there were very little unpleasant sounds to disturb someone who just wanted to relax. However, despite how Kimitsuki felt, how she felt so glad; she could not help but notice that Hiroi looked slightly... unsettled? No, that wasn't quite it. It was something about how the girl was lagging behind so; how distracted she seemed. Indeed, Hiroi was quite good at being distracted; but this seemed quite different than what Kimitsuki had known as Hiroi being aloof in the time she's known the smaller Danava. The way she looked around, the way her eyes stared at the forest like she saw something terrifying; just what was happening inside her head?

Eventually, Hiroi said she would like to see what Kimi wished to show her; basically where Kimitsuki used to live. However, how she said it seemed a bit like an automatic response; reacting to her question based on what she heard at the end of Kimi's sentence. The Danava was concerned for Hiroi, indeed; but the way she collected herself, even while Kimi was blushing from embarrassment, made Kimi worry about the Danava. The demon simply gave Hiroi a soft smile as she guided her towards the center of the forest.

During the entire walk, Kimitsuki kept a sharp eye on Hiroi. She was concerned for her, after all, and if Hiroi seemed to react more at a certain point; she would try to help her relax if possible. However, Kimitsuki could not help but look around the area; reminiscing slightly about the place where she grew up. Nostalgia fueled on her every step, but she made sure that Hiroi was keeping up with her; and that Hiroi was alright.

The walk took the good portion of an hour, with Kimitsuki using her liberation flame to simply liberate their path of debris; if needed. Otherwise, the demon simply enjoyed their walk through the forest. However, their destination was quite clear in time. In the middle of the forest, there was a circle of dirt, devoid of trees in the entire clearing; with the smallest amounts of charcoal buried among the dirt. In the center of the clearing, there was a small tent-like structure; made out of various materials. Every single one looked rather well scorched; much like how the clearing looked. Kimitsuki sat down near the tent, patting the ground next to her for Hiroi to sit upon; sighing softly as she looked around. It looked better than it had in the past. At least it looked like there was life here. The things she had done to this clearing alone did no more than remind her of the pain fire can inflict on everything in existence.

Eventually, after a moment or two of relaxing, Kimitsuki turned towards Hiroi; looking her straight in the eyes. She did not waver as her red-orange eyes kept looking into Hiroi's red ones.

"Hiroi... is everything alright? You seem distracted; more so than I am, even. Is there something bothering you about the forest?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:03 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Hiroi noticed. She noticed Kimitsuki’s worried glances. The redhead didn’t say anything, but it’s obvious that she’s worried. Hiroi wished that Kimitsuki didn’t worry. It made her feel as if something is wrong, and she would rather not think of her current situation as a problem. The pitter patter of feet in the back of her head wouldn’t go away. It simply existed there, taunting her into attempting to focus on the mental disturbance, but everytime she moved her thoughts toward it, the noise seemed to move further and further away. It’s annoying, and she’d prefer it if Kimitsuki would distract her with conversation, but the other Danava seemed to be more concerned about finding her way through the forest. Maybe she didn’t want to disturb Hiroi because of the smaller girl’s current disposition, but it would have helped.

Hiroi won’t say anything though. She, herself, is a bit too distracted; too distracted to even notice the change in scenery; from a forest to a grave. Maybe that’s too hard of a thought however. The place is a far cry from the rest of the forest. Everything feels quiet, blank, and grim. So, this is the effect Kimitsuki used to have on the world. She left this area a barren wasteland, but at least, like she had mentioned earlier, the forest is starting to heal. Maybe one day there will be lushness where this is only soot. But, for now, Hiroi finds nothing too unsettling. Moving along with Kimitsuki, she takes a seat on the ground with her legs folded before her and has her attention on nothing in particular. They both remained quiet at first. Hiroi was never the best at being sociable anyway, but it was strange for Kimitsuki to grow so cold despite the situation.

It only took one sentence of worry to cause Hiroi to dread conversation even further.
“...This forest is familiar.” No, that’s not correct. Her eyes move around.
“Though, I suppose all forests are similar in ways. I just saw something, a trick in my mind. Hiroi is fine.” Her head is starting to hurt again though.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:54 pm

The Liberated Flame

A Danava of Fire, a being of fire, having the capacity to be cold... at least accidentally so. She was still so terrible at understanding social queues and how to properly react to things; even in a situation with someone she had been sharing a house with. It caused Kimitsuki to silently curse herself as she noticed Hiroi become more and more unsettled; all because Kimi had assumed it would be better to stay silent. No, quite the opposite was true; she needed to help Hiroi through being warm, caring, and maybe even a little talkative. The demon frowned a tiny bit, mostly at her own actions, before she gave Hiroi a warm smile at her words; slowly moving and wrapping her arms around the girl. She quickly brought Hiroi into a warm hug; one that likely caused quite a great deal of distraction from what was plaguing Hiroi. At least, that's what Kimi hoped.

"I'm sorry, Hiroi... No matter how old I may be, I am quite terrible at social queues... and you can tell me if something is wrong; you can confide in me if you wish, Hiroi."

Kimitsuki gave Hiroi that same warm, radiant, smile she gave her normally. Clearly, Kimitsuki had gotten over whatever spell had drawn her to be distracted from Hiroi; now truly attempting to help the girl as much as she could. However, if words would not help Hiroi, then Kimitsuki would depend on the hug she had pulled Hiroi deep into; holding the girl close to her form as she slowly made things a bit warmer around them. Her fire gently spread from around Kimi's hair and gave things more color, liberating some of the ground of it's century old injuries; truly allowing for life to grow in the ground that Kimitsuki had once ultimately destroyed in her lack of control. Soon, however, Kimitsuki turned the rest of her attention towards Hiroi; gently tightening her hug the slightest amount.

She wanted Hiroi to feel safe, comforted, in her arms; the warmth of her body, the harmless, beautiful, hues of her fire, and her voice was hopefully all she needed to attain such a feeling.

"I'm here for you, Hiroi; it'll be okay. I'll make sure everything will be okay; for as long as you'll have me~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Widened eyes. Though, they quickly return to their normal stoic-like state. How peculiar, yet not out of the ordinary. Kimitsuki is a strange creature, a thought by another strange creature. What brought on this sudden desire to embrace another? Did Hiroi allow herself to show a hint of frailty? Were words alone enough to warrant such an extreme reaction? Extreme? Only Hiroi would think of a hug as extreme. She is not a social person. She’s not even a person. Solitude simply felt normal. This hug feels abnormal. Why? Her mind feels like it should know why she feels things the way she does, the reasons behind her personality. Without the ability to even remember her own birth, the way she acts is, truthfully, a bizarre normality for herself.

This hug is distracting. Is that relief Hiroi feels? Bland, red, serpentine eyes move up to the woman hugging her so tightly. Those words are invasive and that smile is an invitation to disaster. Couldn’t they both have remained socially inept. Well, in a way, they both still are, yeah? Kimitsuki came onto the smaller Danava rather strongly, enough that it could have caused her to fall deeper into herself to keep her troubling thoughts sealed. However, how troublesome. Hiroi is coldblooded and Kimitsuki is warm, too warm. Finding her mind retracting back to the first time they met and their interactions afterwards, Hiroi couldn’t help but feel that this warmth has been slowly taming her since way back then. Wait, does she actually feel like relying on this silly redhead? Reptiles aren’t supposed to be capable of such things, and yet, how troublesome. Soft, warm, emotional, and ridiculously caring: Kimitsuki is an annoyingly welcome presence.

“I don’t think I am who I am. This is my body, but sometimes it feels more like clothing than skin, as if, one day, I’ll wake up and I’ll be something else and not Hiroi. No memories of my birth nor of the time onwards. All I can recall is a forest and then.., you.”

The pitter patter is back in the back of her mind. It’s the strongest it’s ever been, and Hiroi could feel herself slipping from reality as if she’s truly about to leave her body right there and now. She’s hungry but not for any physical substance. She hungers for the thoughts that she knows she should be there but are not. How frustrating, but maybe, right now, if she focuses, she could grasp something; taste some satisfaction. With her eyes slowly closing, she actually tries to grab hold to the pitter patter in her head. Though, Kimitsuki, despite her desire to help, did prove a bit of a distraction. Being warm and soft is a bit problematic because of the situation.

Still, Hiroi could hear the noise in her head and, in her attempt to focus on it, felt different. Suddenly, she’s a little girl with white hair running along the forest floor, carrying fruit and meat. Her destination is the same as always, but as she ran, she could feel a disturbing and familiar presence. It was sudden, but then, there was an opening in the forest, and there, lying down, something that seemed to pluck at the borders of reality itself; a black maleficent presence that looked like a grotesque eldritch abomination of a dragon and a snake. Its maw opened revealing rows and rows of sharp razor-like teeth that seemed to crowd its mouth in a near-impossible fashion. And then, its eye opened, a single, red, serpentine eye floating in a black abyss.

‘Hiroi’

Quickly, Hiroi’s eyes opened as she took a quiet gasp. Her face dove into Kimitsuki’ bosom like a frightened child quivering in the warm Danava’s grasp. That sensation, that feeling… It felt scarily familiar. That creature, that little girl. They both feel so familiar, like a dream and a memory at the same time. She doesn't want to think about it. Thinking about it feels wrong, akin to opening Pandora’s Box. So, she hid herself into Kimitsuki as if it’d protect her from the things in her own head. Yet, now that she’s seen it, escape feels virtually impossible.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:09 pm

The Liberated Flame

Part of Hiroi's reaction was rather expected. It wasn't that Hiroi disliked Kimitsuki's hugs, but she always seemed to have an air about her that she basically 'put up with' the hugs because of how warm Kimi was; or at least to humor the woman. Whatever the reason was, the initial reaction was exactly what Kimi had partially expected. Soon, however, came Hiroi speaking; talking about how she did not feel her body was her own. She felt so conflicted in her own self. However, Kimi couldn't blame her; Hiroi didn't even remember her own past after all. A forest and Kimi herself was basically all the girl could recall. Such a thing was rather troubling, in truth; especially because of how Hiroi seemed a little scared, or at least worried, that she may one day wake up and no longer be herself. Such a thing was understandable in a situation like this.

"Nothing can change who you are, Hiroi. Even if you wake up one day and no longer look like you do, you will still be Hiroi; nothing's gonna change that~"

Eventually, Hiroi went silent in Kimi's arms, a short bit after Kimi herself spoke. Of course, since the girl wasn't obligated to answer, Kimitsuki let the silence fall as she held Hiroi close; her warm embrace likely quite comforting. Of course, Kimitsuki had no idea what was going on in Hiroi's mind; what memories, or dreams, she was seeing. Indeed, Hiroi could have dozed off and saw a relatively unpleasant dream; or she remembered something that felt far too vivid and familiar to be thought of as a dream yet something more akin to memories. But whose? Of course, Kimitsuki could only jump the tiniest bit in shock when, basically all of a sudden, Hiroi's eyes shot open and she shoved her face into Kimi's bosom; taking refuge in a place literally close to Kimi's heart. And likely the softest area of her body. Frankly speaking, it surprised Kimitsuki that Hiroi did something like that all of a sudden. However, it was clear by the way Hiroi trembled and shivered against Kimitsuki that something quite unpleasant occurred behind her eyes.

In the moments after Hiroi had successfully hidden her face in Kimi's bosom, the Danava of Fire set to gently caressing the girl's head with one hand; still holding Hiroi in her warm embrace with her other. As she caressed and pet Hiroi's head, Kimi gently ran her fingers through Hiroi's hair; hoping to impart some of her feelings at the moment. She was doing her best to let Hiroi know that she was here; and she would be okay. Soon, however, Kimi spoke again; in soft tones that brushed against Hiroi's ears gently.

"I know you probably don't want to talk about it more... but I'm here if you feel the need to talk at all, alright? Otherwise, we can stay like this and you can relax in my arms; everything will be fine, Hiroi~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Silently, Hiroi kept her face hidden from view. The small Danava doesn’t know the expression she wears at this exact moment, but there is a looming desire to not show it so easily to Kimitsuki, whether it proves as lame as usual or something never before seen. Despite the words shared, Hiroi’s body continued to tremble in Kimitsuki’s arms. It seemed an uncontrollable reaction to the events that transpired within her mind. Nothing else seemed to come to her, no other memory or realistic dream. All that replayed in her mind, the eye that seemed so familiar to her own yet held nothing but vile disgust for the world, is that creature, and the more her thoughts revolved around that thing, the more she started to feel more conscious of her own existence. It was like she was staring at herself in a mirror, yet, that mirror had its own mirror as well; a reflection of a reflection.

Though, slowly, she seemed to calm down. Slowly, her body stilled until unmoving. Kimitsuki’s warmth helped. Still, Hiroi did not speak or give any signs of life besides her beating chest. And, for a few minutes, all was still except for Kimitsuki’s liberation all about the two. Another minute or two would pass before Hiroi finally moved. Her movements were slow however, but she moved with purpose. As she shimmied from Kimitsuki’s grip a bit, her hands would soon find themselves on the redhead’s cheeks, pressing lightly against the other’s fair skin with pale digits. The mop of black strands Hiroi calls hair shuffled lightly as her head tilted upwards from Kimitsuki’s bosom as paleish red eyes looked upwards, different from the dazzling bloody pool of red with black serpentine pupils that they usually are. There is now a laziness to her pupils as if she had been crying, and yet, there are no markings on her face that suggest such. She is as pale as ever as she stared up at the other without an expression on her face.

However, that few seconds is quickly followed by Hiroi applying pressure, her hands moving from Kimitsuki’s face to her chest, in an attempt to push the redhead over and loom over her with that same bland expression. Mass of black hair rains down around the two as Hiroi’s legs shift to lay over Kimitsuki’s sides as her hands then plant themselves onto the ground beside Kimitsuki’s head for balance.

“Kimitsuki.”

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:11 pm

The Liberated Flame

Hiroi only kept trembling in Kimitsuki's warm embrace; Kimi's words didn't seem to truly help her. No matter what words they shared, how long the embrace lasted, nor how much Kimitsuki's embrace continued to be quite comforting. However slowly, Hiroi did seem to calm down; even if it did take some time. However, something odd started to happen. Hiroi was calmer, no longer shaking at least, but she moved as if she had fallen asleep; or lost consciousness. However, soon enough Hiroi had indeed started to move; but a great deal of her normal charm seemed to have been temporarily lost.

Whatever had happened inside of Hiroi to cause her such a huge reaction must have been something rather frightful... Or a memory that Hiroi cannot come to terms with. Whatever it was, it had caused Hiroi to act differently; slow and purposeful. However, her eyes were what slightly startled Kimitsuki. It was like they had dulled and lost most of their color; and it looked as if she had been crying yet... no tears shone on her skin. Nor was Hiroi's face dirtied with streaks from dried tears. Of course, Kimi's shirt wasn't wet either; so that certainly ruled out all possibility. Then came the hands that slipped onto her cheeks and held her face as Hiroi stared up at Kimi; causing the Danava of Fire to grow even more concerned for her friend.

Soon, Hiroi moves again, pushing against her chest in an attempt to push Kimitsuki over. In the demon's state of surprise, no matter how powerful Kimi might be, it was quite an easy feat to get the Danava of fire on her back; with Hiroi looming over her. Straddled and basically covered by Hiroi's hair; Kimi could only see Hiroi's face and her dulled eyes. She was still too shocked to say anything as she stared into Hiroi's eyes; at least until she heard Hiroi speak her name. That single thing shocked Kimitsuki out of her surprise enough to actually react; most of all, speak. She knew not what was wrong with Hiroi; but she wasn't going to let her friend lose herself. At least, if that was what was happening.

As Hiroi loomed about Kimi, the demon brought her right arm, and hand, up until she rested it against Hiroi's cheek; gently rubbing her thumb against Hiroi's cheek as she smiled up at Hiroi. Kimitsuki was, in this situation, in a rather vulnerable position; despite everything. Regardless of that, she still was trying to comfort Hiroi; holding her hand up to Hiroi's cheek to try and comfort her without words. However, of course, Kimi was not one to stay completely silent.

"Hiroi... I know not what has scared you so, not entirely, nor what I can truly do to help you; but I just want you to know, I really will be here for you. Always."

Kimitsuki simply left it at that. She had no idea what Hiroi was going to do, but, hopefully, her warm hand on the girl's cheek, and caring words, either snapped her out of her reprieve or at least gave Kimitsuki some more knowledge as to what was causing Hiroi to act the way she was. Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki was doing the best she could, with what she knew about Hiroi and demons, to help the girl to the best of her ability; without resorting to any odd drastic measure. Hopefully, she could get to the bottom of all of this with Hiroi.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

The hand on Hiroi’s cheek caused for the Danava to tilt her head slightly towards the warmth, her rather animalistic actions seeming somewhat adorable and strange at the moment, but, then, there is suddenly smoke rising from Kimitsuki’s hand. It would feel as if something wet had gotten onto the palm of her hand, and in the next moment, something would drip down from Hiroi’s face onto Kimitsuki’s cheek that’d begin to sizzle and smoke as well. Kimitsuki, despite her fiery abilities, should be able to tell that there is some heat being generated by this sudden liquid spilling from Hiroi’s mouth. And, in fact, knowing of Hiroi’s disposition, even if by only a little, should hint at what this substance even is. Even if the acid on her hand and cheek prove unharmful to the redhead, the fact Hiroi is even creating such a substance may prove a bit shocking.

Hiroi, on the other hand, seemed to be rather content running her head against Kimitsuki’s hand despite the acidic response. Though, there is a quick jolt from the Danava as she reeled back soon after and wiped at her mouth with the sleeve of her clothing, burning away part of it. Her once droopy gaze had returned back to being sharp as she seemed to quickly rise from Kimitsuki and turn away abruptly. Out of all the times Kimitsuki has seen Hiroi, this would be one of the only times that the smaller Danava had shown something beyond mild interest, and it seems that the sudden sign of affection had left the reptilian demon a bit flustered. Thankfully, her face doesn’t easily show coloring due to her scales and coldblooded nature. Unfortunately, the amount of warmth she had acquired from Kimitsuki proved just enough to warm her blood enough that it had become capable of showing a faint blush, which she now wears.

“I’m sorry. It seems I had gotten a bit lost, Kimitsuki’s fault of course, in the… heat of the moment. We, of the reptilian race, rather enjoy a nice spot to acquire heat. Yes, that’s it. Please, ignore the drool. It seems I had allowed myself to become too laxed.”

A quick glance at her sleeve, and, of course, she is hit with a quick bout of guilt. Turning back around, she’d return back to Kimitsuki and attempt to climb on top of the redhead once more to check her face, her gaze focused on the small amount of acid drool she had allowed to slip from her jaws, hands once more touching Kimitsuki’s face. Is that concern on her face, maybe just a bit. It’s hard to tell through the small blush and blank stare.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum