Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Left_bar_bleue0/0That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Empty That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex)

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:13 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

No good yet again. That’s the 3rd library she has asked about the whereabouts of this Vizard training place. Her travels have pointed her in this direction, but she had hoped Vastime would have been the place where she’d learned exactly where she’d have to go. Well, the day is young. There’s still plenty of time to learn something before having to head to a hotel to rest.

Elyss, dressed in casual clothing, couldn’t help but let out an annoyed sigh as she went back to searching the city for something of use. She’s unsure of who to ask or where to exactly go, so her search is more akin to a wild goose chase. Her only reason for being in Vastime is all because someone had mentioned knowing of a camp near here that is dangerous to try and find. It was a vague hint, but it’s the best clue she’s gotten so far.

With little direction, she continues on her way from the library heading out into the streets in search of another spot to check. Maybe she should try a bar this time.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Left_bar_bleue16000/1That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Empty Re: That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:08 pm
That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Yg0uRgr

ALEX VAUGRENARD

For having been such a wanderer not so long ago, it was almost strange that Alex was now, more or less, content to live peacefully in town. Maybe it was just a matter of things calming down, or maybe he was genuinely happy for once. Who could say? He sure couldn't, and he wasn't one to really even think about things like all this. So far as he was concerned, he just...hadn't gone much of anywhere lately.

Of course, nothing like that lasted forever, and he had to admit that the second he saw a shock of long red hair among the crowd, he was roused out of his everyday sensibilities, just a touch.

"Yo, lil' sis, what's up?"

It was such a casual greeting, and he simply approached Elyss as if it were natural to talk like that to her after so long. But hey, he hadn't seen her in a good long while now, yeah? Ah, maybe that was his fault. Hm, he hadn't thought about that...

"How you been, things good with you? Ain't seen you around in a hot minute or two."

END POST | FAMILY MAN

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Left_bar_bleue0/0That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:00 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Lil’ Sis? No, someone’s not calling out to her, right? Who would call her Lil’ Sis except… Ah, that voice is somewhat recognizable. However, running into that guy way out here would be something unorthodox for her. And, yet, in a matter of seconds, that man is standing right there in her view like a genie from a lamp. Elyss didn’t know what to make of this. Lil’ Sis? He really called her Lil’ Sis out in public. She has half the mind to give this man a punch right in the gut for being so friendly around so many people. The annoyance he’s causing her is evident on her face, along with a stubborn blush, but she’s not going to acknowledge it or the invasive looks their way because of such.

“What are you doing here?” Well, that’s probably not the greeting Alex was expecting to get, but it is what it is. Elyss is, somewhat, unamused by their unexpected reunion. Maybe it’s the memory of when he socked her into a wall at like 100 miles per hour or maybe it’s what Ulv decided to do with her afterwards with that special healing bullshit. Elyss doesn’t want to think about that, and yet, his presence anchors those thoughts right into her brain. Ugh. Though, it’d be wrong to be nasty to him just because of something silly like that. However, this is her Big Bro. She’s allowed to show some sisterly love in the form of her waving off his greeting like it’s nothing and stepping past him.

“Come on. Let’s walk.” She’s quick to usher him like she’s in control of the situation. “Things are fine, blah blah. I haven’t seen you since ya ended my boxing career.” Her joke is a joke, even if she pursed her lips after saying it. Oh yeah. She’s definitely sour about that, and she is planning on repaying him one day. “What are you doing in Vastime Bro?” And yet, she’s showing how she views him with a simple title that’s actually rather significant to be honest. She’ll not treat it as such. Pssh.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Left_bar_bleue16000/1That's a Keeper (Elyss/Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:06 am

ALEX VAUGRENARD

"Me? I live out here with the family, help with the cafe my lady's got goin'. Feel like I ought to ask you the same question, though. Didn't strike me as the type to head on out here."

Alex found her stubborn response quite endearing, if he was being honest, and gave her an affectionate pat on the head as they started to walk. Any idea that maybe they might not be close enough for that didn't even cross his mind. Of course they were.

"Somethin' tells me you've still got a good punch and a half in ya, yeah? I get the feelin' you're not one to let your boxin' career end so easy."

END POST | FAMILY MAN
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:46 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh? Huh? Family? Alex has a family? And a cafe? At this moment, Elyss realized how little she actually knows about Alex. How weird for them to refer to each other as brother and sister despite actually having any real intimacy. They’ve fought once, and somehow that was enough for them to actually be this close. Well, that’s just how the world works sometimes.

Eh! What is this!? Alright, this man’s pushing his luck. He’s lucky. He’s lucky Elyss likes him. Not everyone can just touch her head without getting put into their place. Well, actually… Wait. No. Yeah. Not anyone can touch her head. Yet, she didn’t do anything about it. In fact, she seemed to lean herself slightly closer to Alex as they walked within the crowd. Some would relate such action to when a girl is nervous about being in public and tries to get closer to the only person they know. For Elyss, she’d just rather keep this moment between the two of them and show Alex that he’s not a stranger to her.

“I should really start wearing some gloves or something though. My fingers have been aching lately.”

Punching Hollows is bad for your bones apparently. But, whatever. There’s more pressing things at hand, like Elyss finding this wasteland camp and Alex’s family. “Hey! You should definitely take me to see your family. I mean, I’m here, aren’t I? Might as well, yeah? It’d be bad to adopt me without introducing me to your woman.” With a small snicker, she elbows him and keeps on walking wondering if this cafe of his sells any cheesecake. She could go for a slice, or the whole cake.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:04 am

ALEX VAUGRENARD

To his credit, Alex took on what could best be called a protective stance as ELyss leaned toward him. He doubted she would be in any danger if something happened, and truth be told, she could handle a whole lot more than he could these days. But still, it was just in his nature to do that.

"Hm? Aight, I was just headin' home anyway. I dunno if Nel's home right now, might be off checking out the grocery store for anything new to use in the pastries or somethin', but Alex oughta be at least, she usually comes home from feeding the fish at the park around now."

Even saying something so simple, there was an obvious degree of affection in his words as he spoke that small bit about the two women in his life. Alex loved those two far more than he loved anyone or anything else in the world, and it was clear, just from the smile on his face and the light in his eyes, that they meant the world to him.

END POST | FAMILY MAN
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:10 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Alex? Alex? There are two Alex? You, Alex, and Nel?”

Elyss sounded a bit shocked. Who could this second Alex be? Nel too. Is this other Alex a guy or a girl? If they’re a girl, it sounds like Alex has two women in his life? Is he a lady’s man? A womanizer? Did he learn the secrets of scandalous behavior from Ulv? Ah! Elyss felt like prying, but he’ll probably respond to her surprised question with something clarifying, hopefully.

What else is funny is how Alex donned a look that seemed rather protective. Of course Elyss noticed it. The people around somewhat noticed it as well. Some of the eyes that move their way for multiple reasons stopped moving in their direction. Ah, intimidation. A key factor in keeping idiots from doing idiotic things. If only Elyss could do such with just a flex of her muscles, but alas, she is but a wee redhead that looks outweigh her fury. She’d have gotten pissed off if someone actually said that to her face though. Thinking it herself is fine though.

But, that’s not important. Alex’s women are. He better spill, or she’ll spill his guts on the pavement! It’ll match his hair and everything. She won’t accept her big brother being a sleazy bastard, and her crossed look says just that.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:55 pm

ALEX VAUGRENARD

"Yeah, that's right. Alex is my little girl. She uh... She just sorta showed up at my door. Didn't know about her til a few months ago, but she's a gem. Love that kid to death."

Alex was a natural, when it came to speaking about his daughter. He was a dad through and through, just talking about how much he cared about her. Even so, he didn't seem to let up in the defensive stance one bit. The odds were fairly good that if someone rolled up with any bad intentions, he'd be able to react before they even knew what hit 'em. Of course, he probably couldn't do it quite as fast as he used to...

Just the thought of that gave him enough of a moment of irritation that it fed the cancer within him, however briefly. To most, it wouldn't seem like anything more than a short coughing fit, but to someone like Elyss, who was quite steeped in Hollow energy, the true nature of the cancer would become more or less immediately apparent, as the poison briefly coursed through Alex's body.

"Ah, sorry 'bout that. But uh, yeah, Alex is my daughter."

END POST | FAMILY MAN
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:09 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A daughter?! Wait? Didn’t know about her until a few months ago?! Hold up. Alex is a swindler. He’s scum. Big scum! Like, the biggest of Bakas! Elyss’ expression soured immensely as she thought about this. What in the Hell did he get up into to have a daughter that he didn’t know about? Who’s the floozy that he slept with? Why didn’t she tell him she was pregnant? Why now of all times has this kid come into his life? Ah, that doesn’t matter truthfully. It’s apparent that Alex doesn’t mind the child. In fact, one could say he loves her. Elyss can’t really gauge everything based on facial expressions alone, but she knows Alex. He’s a big oaf, but he’s an oaf with a good heart. Why, just look at how he’s being so defensive around her just because he doesn’t want anyone messing with her. Yep. A big red oaf.

She wanted to say something still, something a bit taunting, teasing, and accusing. She wants to make sure he truly loves the kid in his life. Unfortunately, she doesn’t get to pressure him just yet. There’s a sudden spike within Alex, one that she recognizes instantly. She’s felt it in herself, she’s felt it in Ulv, and she’s felt it in all the Hollows she’s faced. The Hell? Her hand is quick to move onto his back as her other hand extends in front of him, fear that he might try to fall over onto the ground or something.

“Sorry about that? What the Hell was that? You felt like… a Hollow… for a second there. You’re not a Vizard, Alex?”

The absolute change in demeanor might seem a bit shocking. Elyss went from a stoney appearance to one exceptionally soft and searching, her onyx eyes widened by her bouncing glances around Alex’s person. The way the corner of her lips fell speaks volumes of what she’s suddenly feeling for him right now. Even though she doesn’t exactly understand what just occurred, it’s obvious that she knows it isn’t good.

“We should get you home.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:57 pm

ALEX VAUGRENARD

"Nah, you know me, human as can be. Not quite so lucky to be a Vizard, think that might've been gettin' off easy."

He wasn't one to accept the assistance of others if he could help it. Alex was, even as a family man, an independent soul. It was just in his nature not to ask for help. But when it came to this problem, he knew he couldn't handle it alone, and he'd already been through far worse than this for trying. He let Elyss help him along, and offered he a small shrug.

"Yeah. Little too much Hollow energy built up inside. Sorta eatin' me up. Guess you could say I'm sick."

END POST | FAMILY MAN
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum