Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:50 pm

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

It was unknown what the reaction of Algos would be. Violence? Detachment? Anger? The reaction of an Asthavon reprimanded for such vile acts were always quite the uncertain series of events to untangle.

Yet -- Algos did not take a moment to interrupt her sister as she started speaking these ugly truths into existence.

They were foul elements of the built-up persona Algos had designed for herself that were ignored and thrown to the wayside for her most grandiose of ideals, ambitions, and cravings. Instead, the woman started crying like a little girl as her blood tears soaked them both. However, behind those years, a flushed shade of cherry-pink came on her cheeks as a distraught smile came brimming from the woman's lips at all of the rancid venom which was spewed at her.

"Thank you."

Those were the only words that came from her choked mouth as the woman clenched on to her sister with an ever tighter grip.

"Thank you for telling me how you sincerely feel about someone as loathing as myself!"

Now whimpering at this point, the woman continued to hold her dear sister as she sniffed her scent, held her body, and shivered as she whined.

"Please berate me some more! Love me more!"

With her vision filled with blood, Algos still saw the vision of her pristine sister ever so clear as her smile grew brighter and her laughs continued before easing up enough to speak through her sorrow.

"I'm an evil person, right? I'm foul, right? So please, get furious with me and scold me more!"

As she wiped away the tears from her eyes, they just kept flowing as she continued to feel this weird bubbly pulsation of excitement amidst the sea of suffering, woe, and contempt in the air.

"All the people around me as so bizarre! Even though I slaughter, kill, rape, steal, and devour; no one ever gets furious at me!"

With her tendrils now clenched to her sisters backside, she continued to embrace her warmth through the tears as her face grew redder. Yet it still felt so right because it is what a bad girl such as herself deserved. So, her blood eyes locked with Pseu and she continued:

"Thank you for loving me!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:38 pm
Pseudologoi could only silently stare her sister dead in the face as she pleaded with her to 'love' her more, doubling on that doubling down of such negative tendencies. Pseu made no movements, no sound, until she let out a soft sigh,

"There you are again, 'me me me'."

She cocked her head to the side, holding the sides of Algos' head, "Honestly, I wonder - Am I speaking to my sister right now, or the culmination of pain and suffering that's swallowed her mind?"

Pseu was calm, cool, and collected, as she knew feeding this delusional state of mind would only result in further degradation of her sibling's mind and morals. She hated doing what she had to do, but this was a dire scenario - There was no reasoning with someone this deep in the void.

She ate them - The falsehoods within those nasty strains of thought, feasting on her sister's delusional mind, retracting when she knew she had enough. The woman's form seemed just a bit more alive and exerting as she had feasted upon her element, but she took this moment to then lower her gaze, giving Algos a gentle pat on the shoulder, a soft expression, before she would then ram her fist into the woman's core.

The squelch and movement of meat and muscle occurred as Pseu appeared physically strained by her action, moving her hand about as if searching for something, until the sensation of something being unearthed and dragged out into perception would occur, the woman's small, bloodied hand held what looked like a red gem, shimmering with a familiarity of times long past,

"It hurts, but you need this. Severely so."

Without hesitation, Pseu's little clawed hand clenched, the red gem shattering into a million pieces. But rather than merely being destroyed, they took a different shape, influencing the area around them. Memories, that which were more buried than forgotten, would come to life in this moment, until the visuals would settle on one scene of the ancient past, one of likely a manner of importance to her.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:52 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Black.

That's all everything was. Yet, the sound of laughter continued to pour out into the air around them. Taking such a heavy scolding from her beloved sister is just what she needed. She was a snobbish brat that needed to be put in her place, right? So Algos welcomed the pain as she coughed up a bit of saliva from her mouth from the strain of the attack.

Yet, no matter as Pseu tried to jog her memories, everything was black in her brain. The memories certainly did familiar, but it was all black as the cosmos itself. So, Algos could only tilt her head at the actions in which her kin took. As, to her, it was clearly painful to love her in such a way and she had no ill will toward her sibling for taking such action. After all: she was the one who was dying -- not Algos. So it must've taken every bit of pitiful strength she had left to do such a series of movements which brought so much woe, suffering, and torment to her feeble little body.

"Ah.....what are you trying to do? I'm afraid things are too black for me to see that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:28 am
Pseu immediately took to looking around the void around them, feeling around to ensure it wasn't just regular darkness, resulting in her releasing a gentle sigh, shaking her head softly as she didn't give Algos the satisfaction of an immediate answer,

"Is this the state your mind has been allowed to degrade to? Gods, I almost pity you, but pity isn't what you need right now."

The little imp walked back over to her deluded sibling, stroking her head, "Quit saying such stupid things, by the way. I'm trying to help you, not feed your madness," She sighed, her gaze softening, "You're ill. Now hush and relax."

Focusing what little faculties she had in her child-like body, Pseu closed her eyes, focused, and soon after peered into her sister's mind, walking between the connection to address what lied beneath.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:40 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Liquid darkness drowned the sisters as nothing but loathsome suffering whirled within herself. If Mana was as great at consuming the madness of the world, Algos was just as versed at devouring the grief, suffering, pain, and destruction that this universe encompassed. It was hard to comprehend where she began, where Neoveta started, and whose hurt this even was anymore with how much of other people's torment that has been consumed. So many millions of memories of anguish that this world has to offer bellowed in the pit of her soul. Yet, in spite of this cosmic despair, the woman took pleasure in this loathing feeling as it still brought her comfort despite how toxic such a state of being was for the mind.

Hence, from her own disjointed acceptance of this hell, the sister's void eyes gazed at Pseu as all that stared before her was indeed the utter sum-total of Algos's pain, Neoveta's pain, and all of the pain they have consumed from the world they gave so much for. How else could anything but the dense cover of shadows be seen through this existence of suffering? The past, present, and future all ended in nothing but bleak, dismal suffering.

It became so potent, in fact, that the bridge of this goop started to drip into the mind of Pseudologoi and sought to drown her in a cold, drowning and suffocating feeling of pain. Physical, mental, emotional; all senses were to be consumed by this hell of Algos's existence to make her fall prey to the same woe as her kin. Indeed, this was the form of the Algea and she was the vessel for this world's pain.

"Suffering is inevitable, so why not relax and just die peacefully with your sister so you can be free of this and give her the love she craves?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:10 pm
Pseu only stared upon Algos' dark features as she tried to drag her down into this hell with her. She was deathly silent as Algos softly goaded her to just sit here and die. A trickle of darkness left the small demon's lip, a hand lifting to wipe it, as her entire being screeched and ached with pain pushed upon her. Despite this, foul attempt at swallowing her up, Pseudologoi stood, unfazed. She walked towards Algos, bent down slightly, stared her in the eyes and laughed. Simply laughed as her eyes shut, before she slowly died down as she shook her head, clicking her teeth softly as she held Algos' chin in her small hand,

"You really think you can drown me out so easily? Sweetheart, i've tasted, felt, and breathed worse."

Her face held a smile, as something seemed to happen - Pseu seemed to radiate a little bit, her dying self looking just a bit more lively. She had taken to drinking at Algos' delusions - The lies she told herself, whether unconscious or not, the very nature of them was being pecked at and consumed by the demon before her,

"You truly have forgotten me, and yourself for that matter, haven't you? You've just taken to huddling away in your own perception, feasting on your own waste, overindulging yourself in the comfortable hole you've made for yourself. Well guess what?"

Pseudologoi's eyes shot open, rather than their dull red, they were a bright pink, pupils slit into daggers as her hand rose to cup her sibling's cheek, "I would not be loving you if I gave in and fed you what you wanted to hear."

SMACK!

A sharp slap would hit Algos' dreary face as Pseu moved to knock some sense into her, continuing to feed on her delusion as she would continue, "I cannot believe you would allow yourself to sink to such a pitiful fucking level! Look at you! Would any creature truly call you a goddess in this state?! You decrepit swine!"

Yet another smack as Pseu's voice raised, "How dare you?! How dare you ruin yourself like this?! You AND Mother! How can you sit there and call yourself any degree of god when THIS is how you are now?! A disgrace!"

She raised her foot, giving her a firm kick in the chest, grinding her foot against it, "Even at my lowest, my fucking deathbed, I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A GODDESS!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:59 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Aaaaaaaaaaaa -- physical pain. That is something which was a comfort. Memories of the savagery Mana enforced in her development brought back warm feelings of suffering. Limbs skewered, organs destroyed, bones brushed, blood spewed; it was all such a vicious upbringing to bring about a weapon of great destruction into this world. So to feel such brutal acts from her own kin only brought a smile to the face of The Princess as she felt blood begin to drip from her lips from the hits.

"I am a goddess of pain."

Eyes now widening, they became drenched in blood as a demonic screech roared out in the world; blowing away the darkness as a sky of crimson, a sea of scarlet, and a white moon reflected in the heavens above. As her right palm held out in the sky, a manic grin smeared itself across the iron scented lips of Algos as her horns grew and a high-pitched hiss left her body.

"You forget you are a goddess as well. We are the children of Eris and all of us have the extract of the divine flowing through our veins."

Standing up, pools of blood flowed from her blackened dress as her wet, snow hair blew in the wind. Slowly, she would then begin to rise her right index finger down on her kin as such ominous, red-hued demonic energies danced around the woman's body.

"Please, tell me: if you are so much holier than thou, how should I conduct myself? Please, scold me more and tell me what a miserable goddess who has reduced herself to a child form, slain tens of thousands of times, and lost everything precious to her can preach to me about what is pathetic? I'm all ears, sister."

And with a gentle smile, the woman concluded and waited for Pseudologoi to bestow her righteous gospel to this swine goddess.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:48 pm
Pseu's expression grew blank as she heard this Algos' words, this using of her weakest moments against her, not even day passing after she spoke of them. There was no words to describe the level of offense and rage that burned at the pits of the stripped goddess' soul. Clasping her hands together, rested at her pelvis, she took in a deep breath, her eyes shooting open as her sclera turned completely black, inky cracks forming at the edges of her eyes as a smile was made on her pale lips,

"Alright, you want to play that kind of game? Fine, let's play."

Pseu's tone was eerily soft, ghostly almost, as it radiated with a sense of false politeness. She would slowly pace around, her movements a deadly calm, as she would continue to speak,

"Oh yes, dear sibling. How pathetic I am, how beneath you I must be, for sacrificing majority of my faculties, and soon life, to save a dying child. For being dragged into and subjected to, mind you completely against my will, thousands of unfortunately lived children's lives, while the lot of you got to sleep in the comfortable silence of death until Mother called upon you. Said children's lives who I had began to notice, remember, and cherish, as they did not deserve the misgivings dealt to them, however my intervention at any level would have meant for me to selfishly take their life. I had decided new life for me in exchange for their death wouldn't have been fulfilling, no matter how young and horribly that child died."

Her hands were behind her back, as she paced to and fro, only occasionally glancing at Algos. Her tone never wavered, never shook, as she would speak to this hoggish excuse for her sibling, though she stopped for a moment,

"I still remember all of their names, their personalities, their stories, even the ones I appeared within whilst I had lost my mind. That is the least I can do for them that the world chose not to."

She threw her head back, staring at Algos with a side glance as she maintained that cool smile, "Lost everything precious? What are you on about? In life there are all manner of losses, but there are gains as well, and while I lost a great deal, I also gained a greater deal. To focus solely on one's losses is to ignore their growth, their gains. I was certain that was something that you would remember, but clearly you do not, as you've taken to an attempt at punching down. But, i'm afraid the only one with their nose in the dirt is you, Algos."

Then, that's when some emotion came to the surface, a poisonous look on her face as a snake-like tongue flickered at her lips, fangs visible as while she spoke with a whispering tone, it was plenty loud to Algos' ears,

"Because you refuse to learn, because you must always be right. You can't be wrong, or else your very world crumbles."

Pseu released a soft, airy laugh, as she would continue, her voice growing slightly louder,

"'Pathetic', is knowing that there was a life before, yet refusing to learn anything about yourself, so that you may not repeat such regrets in the future."

Running a hand through her dark locks, she would continue,

"'Pathetic', is knowing the pain, torture, and strife a child faced, and doing nothing, as a goddess of pain, with the capability to consume it, to ease or aid them."

"'Pathetic', is then proceeding to kill that child and take on all that she was, with no other thought than 'good riddance'. 'Pathetic' is never confronting that child's abuser and tormentor on the wrong that she had done, despite you claiming to be a goddess yourself, despite knowing that child pain."

Black thorns seemed to grow around her curls, small buds soon following as Pseudologoi's tone gradually built up more and more aggression and energy as she would then approach her sibling head on,

"'Pathetic', is knowing our youngest sibling was born and left to die, and never stepping in to aid her, never even criticizing the one who abandoned her for being far too weak, until she was left to wander about for a year unknowing of who she truly was, facing trauma after trauma on her own until she was beaten and thrown at your mercy upon her request, because she wanted to meet her sister."

Pseudologoi's smile vanished, her eyes piercing with an indescribable emotion, as she continued,

"'Pathetic', is taking advantage of that sibling to fill a void within yourself that she couldn't even dream of filling on her own. 'Pathetic', is expecting our sibling to throw her whole life away, all of her relationships, her wants, her needs, if they did not align with what you viewed as acceptable, and the one time she stepped out of your bare bones, paper thin comfort zone, you ruthlessly abused her, caused her immense suffering, and wished to forcefully shape her into a more desirable state, before going on to attack her little friend's dwelling, almost kill her other mother, and cause all manner of disturbance to other beings during your horrific tantrum."

She had a venomous smile, however there wasn't delight in it, only rage, "Have I forgotten to mention, you also almost killed Amphilogai in your little tantrum? Our sister was hosted within that woman you almost killed."

She took in a deep breath, as to cool her tempers, and continued, "'Pathetic', is despite what you had done to our sibling mere hours before, despite the pain and suffering you put her through, she was willing to protect you from Mana's wrath, even in a delirious state. And even with her attempts at making you even begin to understand how you had wrong her, conscious and subconscious, you still find a way to feel as if you came out on top. Well guess what, Algos my dear?"

Suddenly, Pseudologoi was at proper eye level with Algos - She had exerted herself to bring her form back to a more recognizable shape, that of a roughly thirty year old woman, and with those precious moments, she would convey to Algos coldly and simply, merely an inch from her face,

"You are at rock, fucking, bottom."

Her physical age would seem to slowly deteriorate, and with whatever time she looked even moderately like her old self, she would unpin her rage, the scent of anger filling the air as even her hair flowed with the rise of emotion, blood red roses opening amongst the thorns woven in her hair,

"Pathetic, I am not. I have chosen to give my life for another to have a chance to enjoy their's, while you tried to take that life for yourself to fix whatever has broken inside of you, rather than seeking the answers on your own."

For a moment, her form flickered, appearing far more beastly, as she spoke one last time before allowing her even a chance to speak,

"But throughout my life, no matter how many losses I have suffered, no matter how much pain my heart had sown, NEVER WOULD I SINK TO RAPING A CHILD!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:12 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

All Algos heard was nothing but white noise from her kin at this point. The one thing her mind would not allow is the utter sense of contempt, anger, and self-righteousness as her eyes quickly turned a shade of black. So, with a simple exhale of breath, the woman decided to act on her instincts, follow her irritations and pierce Pseudologoi straight in the heart as her own grin of anger smeared across her voice. The difference in strength, speed, and durability between the two could undoubtedly give the clear leverage to The Princess considering her pristine state of health.

Then, with another gentle exhale of breath, the woman's tendrils buzzed like chainsaws as she sought to rip her limbs like they were toys; extracting the gooey, candy-like blood from her kind body. All Algos's rage at this moment desired as blood for the tedious insults and lack of actual help as this type of uncaring words is just what she needed to hear to cease giving a damn about her at that time. So, to that end, Algos continued to have thousands of microscopic tendrils slither into her insides, turn her bones to ash, grind her organs to dust and seek to force the creature into a crippled state of being.

Smelling the sweet scent of iron in the air, the woman never once let a scream; instead of seeking to bask in this moment of cathartic extract as her demonic urges took over and sought to correct these wrongs against her. So, with a kick to the chest, the woman sought to fling her sister to the ground, walk up to her and spit black blood on her as she stared above her in what now appeared to be a world of fire as she slowly licked her lips and the color in her eyes slowly returned as a dull expression slowly replaced her smile.

"You speak too much. I asked you a simple question and you spew diarrhea of the mouth about all of my wrongs as if we aren't aware of that."

Cracking her neck, the woman nonchalantly stretched her body and let out a sincere sigh before throwing a blood lance straight in the woman's throat to pin her into the ground, crush her vocal cords as her head tilted to the side to take in the warm, scarlet breeze before continuing.

"So, I think it's better if I fix your big mouth, leave you here and let you rot out, die and wither away in Calypso's mind. I'll let you stew in your own pathetic, miserable, powerless state if you truly think your beneath me. I hope you got everything out of your system."

With her blood eyes gazing to the side, the woman forged a black vortex that would lead to the outside world once more so she could get back to her duties as Princess. At this point, Algos couldn't care less as she started to make her way back to the world if nothing else could be done or said by Pseu by these actions. So, she'd give a parting glance before smiling:

"Enjoy your pathetic death, bitch."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Please listen to this as you read:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcR-6WDw-6c

Not a single scream was uttered by Pseudologoi as Algos laid torture and agony to what remained of herself. Blood of gold stained the ground and her very own form as Algos oh so thoroughly tore her apart. She saw the black pits for eyes the woman possessed as she extracted pain and suffering, she knew Algos was just letting her instincts go wild. Shock couldn't even begin to describe the woman's feelings as her bloodied form struck the ground with a loud thud and skidded, her heaving and panting swiftly silenced by the strike of the lance into her throat. All she could see before her was the streak of her godly ichor across the dark floor, and Algos walking away.

She didn't have any immediate reaction or anything to say or do to Algos as she went to leave, but the woman's final words before finally exiting this realm...

It made breathing far, far harder than any lance piercing her throat. She was left alone, in the void, lying in such a disgraceful fashion. But, no amount of physical pain or disgrace could even close to match the pain of realization - That Algos was no longer herself, that she would be willing to say and do such cruelties to even her, with no remorse.

So much was required for this demon to express the true weight of her feelings, she was a being of lies. Her mind was a labyrinth, her soul an unsolvable puzzle, all forms of trickery and deceit placed to prevent them from ever being truly solved.

But in this moment, she had reached a point where the walls of such a maze would fall, at least for a little.

Tears beaded in the woman's eyes - a sensation she did not typically experience, especially not to such a degree as she felt now. Not only was her own mother nearly unrecognizable, but Algos was as well, and currently to a far worse degree than Eris was. And to this full settling in of reality, Pseudologoi cried. She wept, on the ground, far more wounded by her failure to help her sibling realize herself than any pain a wound could deal to her.

Amidst her tears, she felt the spear piercing her neck move, prompting her teary eyes to open, looking up to see a figure in her watery gaze. It wasn't Calypso, but rather the misty figure of what appeared to be a small child, several small, similar looking hands grasping the spear and uprooting it from her neck. Pseu was wordless as she felt several small hands pull her up, to support her, tears rolling down her face as she was given proper sight of what was around her.

Hundreds, no, thousands of mist-like figures surrounded her, appearing of various ages and sizes, but they were all reminiscent of young children, void-like eyes watching the scene before them. Several were addressing her directly, pulling her body back together, placing their small hands on her wounds, almost like a comforting gesture, as she wordlessly looked over all of them. One out of the crowd approached her, looking the largest out of all of them, kneeling down in front of her. It's small hand would touch her cheek, wiping her tears, as a gentle gesture was given to her.

It's okay to cry. You tried your best, you can rest now.

Pseu broke the silence as her tears grew, sharp inhales forming a sob as far more tears than before rolled down her face as she cried, and cried. She allowed the truth of her emotions to pour through, in this moment alone.

"...eu.."

It felt like in a blink, the misty figures of children before her were replaced with a more defined shape,

"Pseu!"

She heard a familiar voice scream her name, her vision finally focusing to reveal the face of Calypso. She had been put to lie on one of the couches in the study conjured up in the younger demon's Conceptual World, soiling it with her blood as it appeared some of her wounds were attended to. Her face was still wet with tears. Calypso's face was twisted with horror and shock as her own face was dripping with silver and gold tears, her hands tightly grasping Pseudologoi's own,

"BIG SIS!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum