Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]

Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

The physical body of Algos started to fall into a deep slumber as she sat in the lotus position alone in a meadow of gold light. This was done because The Demon Princess had a way of slithering into the minds of those she was connected with when projecting her consciousness out of her body. And while Calypso was a rather precious gem, the meat behind her spirit lay in the depths of Pseudologoi. That fellow Eris sister was one she had not seen in some time and perhaps it was time to give her a little nudge.

Therefore, since The Demoness was always the bold one, a tear in the fabric of Pseudologoi's world would begin to rip open. Of course, it could be stopped if the connection was broken, but Algos was certain they needed to see each other once more. As black blood dripped from the sky, the woman drenched in shade and crimson radiated a sense of utter foulness as her scarlet eyes fixed itself on wherever her dear Pseudologoi may be.

"I reek of death and despair, but I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to hug my sister~"

With a grim chuckle, the woman slithered from the darkness as her shadow-filled dress blew against the breeze and she waited for her actual kin to arrive.

"Won't you give me a hug, Pseu?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty Re: Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]

Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:20 pm
Up until a mere second ago, the only sounds around Pseudologoi were the occasional turning of a page, the constant ticking of the multiple clocks adorning the room, a library setting colored with cool shades of purples and blues, and the occasional light sigh from the demon's throat before the bloodsoaked portal would betray the appearance of Algos, introducing all manner of noise into this otherwise quiet space.

There was no need for Algos to search for her missing sibling, she was right in front of her, but perhaps not in the manner she would expect. Rather than appearing as the grown, developed woman as her voice and mannerisms would suggest, what looked to be a rather small eleven year old girl with puffy black locks, short horns, and a dark frilly dress was sat upon a couch that was far too large for her. Her small feet barely dangled off the seat as her face was obscured by a book with a blank cover apart from it's titling by small, black-clawed fingers.

"So, you give me all manner of trouble with your idiocy, and then come in several weeks later, acting all casual-like, demanding a hug. Your impudence is a marvel of it's own, Algos."

Sliding what looked to be some sort of snake-themed bookmark between the pages she was on, the ancient demon would slam the book shut between her small hands, as if trying to redirect her quiet rage into a more physical outlet. Despite her form being all the smaller, that look in her eyes was one only a being who knew and wrought ferocity upon the land could give. A cold, icy stare, filled with bloodlust and a thirst for carnage. Her crimson gaze glowed with a silent fury as she delicately held the book, hopping out of the seat, and walked to another bookshelf that conveniently had an empty space, several shelves above her, but before she got to doing so, she would suddenly turn around looking as if she were cowering,

"Boo hoo hoo! Oh Algos, please have mercy upon me! Was that what you expected me to say? Get your bloody rocks off? Pheh, I certainly am not giving you that, even if I did fear you."

She scowled, as she would make quick work of climbing up the shelves, hopping up bit by bit as she currently treated the woman's presence as more of an annoyance than a concern,

"I don't give a rat's ass if you want to hurt me or not. I'm not concerned of another ending my life."

Sliding the book back into place, she easily hopped down from the height a typical adult of reasonable height wouldn't have any difficulty reaching, wiping her hands against each other as she gave Algos an unamused gaze,

"Oh, but don't take this as an 'I don't want you here'. Rather, i'm more curious as to what you want, and what you expect to come of this. Because I certainly can't give you shit or bail you out of anything as things are for me."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty Re: Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]

Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:32 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos's vision went black for a moment. All the extra noise wasn't needed and her instincts got the better of her at this moment. Without a second thought, The Princess decided to have a shade burst of energy extend forth from her right hand in order to slap the woman with enough force to send her flying into the dirt with a monstrous thud.

Now, was this wholly random and like a chaotic snap of anger akin to Mana? No. Far from it, in fact. Even as her sight returned, The Demoness's face turned into a heavy scowl as disrespect was nothing she was in the mood for now and showed restraint enough not to lop her head off like their mother certainly could have if such statements were barked off at her in a foul mood.

"Do you ever shut up?"

Spoken coldly, the cheery demeanor that the woman entered the realm was dead at this moment as this world quickly turned to black as her own irritation started to bleed over.

"I only came here to check in with you to see how my sister was fairing, yet instead I'm met with diarrhea of the mouth from a baby-faced runt."

Eyes now zooming forward on the woman, she continued:

"If you are in that pitiful, piss-poor child-form I can only assume you are withering away, right? As you can shit an entire ocean of verbal garbage from your tongue, yet it still won't avert my eyes from the truth."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Cuddling Satan [Algos/Pseudologoi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Pseudologoi would be an idiot to not expect any form of retaliation to her sharp tongue, and an idiot she was not. Algos stunk of intolerance before her blow, and thus the demon braced herself for the incoming surge of energy and the pain that followed. She was thrown back rather easily, skidding against the carpet until she slammed into a book case, dislodging several books whom.. Oddly fell as if they were feathers rather than actual books, gently touching the ground and one or two landing on Pseu as she grunted, several curses in their mother tongue being spoken as she slowly propped herself up on the easiest to reach shelf, but fell over onto her knees, her panting noticeably labored as she forced herself to breathe easy, looking up at Algos with a smirk,

"Well, without my wit and words, i'd be even less of a nothing that I have become, and I haven't any intention of having a doddering, depressed ball of dough for a personality."

Panting softly, she would force herself off the ground, pain radiating mostly from her back and face, a red welt left from the smack as she let the cheek sting. Her soft laughter would soon fade away as Algos prodded at the elephant in the room - Pseudologoi's diminishing presence. Her face did not dare betray her true feelings, a gentle facade of dulled eyes and an unamused look as she clicked her sharpened teeth, eyes closing for her to release yet another long, soft laugh.

She stopped soon after, propping herself up on the bookcase, staring Algos in the eyes, a grin forming on her features as she released a labored sigh,

"I'm dying, Algos. I've been dying this entire time."

Proper on her feet, she would walk back by the couch, speaking as she made her way,

"Honestly, i'm not sure when it started. I've been dying far, far longer than i've not been dying, after all. It's only made it's full headway now, suppose that's what I get for not taking over a host and imposing myself upon the world once more."

She spoke ever so casually about her impending demise, examining her claws, looking off listlessly at times, overall giving a calm and controlled demeanor. She didnt even look at Algos half the time, though as she finished she laid eyes on her sibling once more,

"There you are, the truth. Not like I was trying to hide it from you. Oh, and another thing,"

She gave Algos an oddly, sickly sweet smile, "There isn't anything you can do about it, i'm afraid. Now are you going to toss your poor, withering sister into a bookcase again? Or will you cut the high and mighty demands and treat me like you give a fuck, like you actually want to spend time with me? Because i'm not interested in feeding your ego by kissing your blood soaked toes, i'm just saying it how it is, unless you've completely forgotten how I am."

Her eyes were narrowed, focused as she stared at her, "Because I certainly don't remember you being exactly this way."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:41 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos's scowl drifted back to an empty visage as she observed the fellow kin begin to get back on her feet. A tap like that wouldn't harm her, but it was enough to get the message across as a tired sigh escaped her pale lips. This was all exhausting as it felt like the hell of the world was closing in her at all sides. She had no desire to lose anything familiar in this world that was growing more foreign by the day, so The Princess set those blood eyes on Pseudologoi as she spoke these truths into existence.

"Can I not just suit you a proper body? I have no desire to lose either you or Calypso. I'm sure I can handle making a proper host for you."

With her eyes now closed, the woman then started to listen to the other less favorable words the other had spoken. All of the other taunts were nothing but scattered noise as her attention focused in on her being different than how Pseudologoi remembered. That notion stuck with her as Algos wasn't certain how she altered herself. Was it the corruption Neoveta have her spirit? The upbringing of Mana? The greed of her ego and desire for possession? It was all turning into one blinding blur to where The Princess barely knew herself in this deeply corrupted state.

So, to that end, the woman's eyes started to bleed those tears filled from internal distress at her own psyche. Such a wonderful flavor of suffering and madness which this family cannot escape from. It is for this reason that when Algos's eyes opened once more, the whites were consumed within the same blackness as her spirit. Though, beyond that veil of blackened night did the fiery glow of her crimson eyes become alit with life.

"Then how do you remember me?"

That was the first question she posed as her dull voice grew another drained sigh of breath.

"Perhaps my brain has been fried, but the body and soul still have us connected as sisters. Maybe I'm heading down the same road of madness as mother, yet even she still has tethered connections to loved ones; as skewed as it may be."

Now coming forth into the direction of Pseudologoi, she then just kneeled, hugged her small form and uttered these words:

"I don't know how to love. I never will. But I still want to feel it's warmth. So all I want is my sister to tell me it will be okay, even if it we both know it's a lie."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:17 pm
Pseudologoi's expression grew weary as Algos brought up the idea of giving her a fitting host, a mild look of distress being allowed to betray her features. The ancient demon wasn't interested in hiding everything anymore, she had limited time as it is, but she wouldn't be painting the whole picture for Algos, or anyone for that matter. If they were too slow to pick up on her emotions and subtleties, that was more their problem than her's.

She was a little relieved that her sibling didn't buckle down, and rather asked her how she remembered her. Pseudologoi didn't refuse her touch, running her small hands through the woman's hair as she bled her heart out - Literally and metaphorically of course. A wistful gaze was rested on Algos, as Pseu finally parted her lips,

"Well, for starters, you certainly weren't one to cling so tightly to another being that you would fly off the handle, greatly harm the one you loved, and attack another for daring to give them butterfly kisses. That level of insecurity and fear greatly astonished and concerned me, I was so shocked in the moment. I couldn't help but be angry."

She weaved her white locks through her fingers, somewhat reciprocating the hug as she continued,

"You've loved before, don't speak such nonsense to me.."

Her small hands moved from stroking the woman's hair, to holding her cheeks, her thumbs gently wiping away those blood tears as she held her head gently to look at her,

"You may have simply forgotten how to. So yes, I suppose your brain may be.. Incredibly fried. But you'll work it out eventually, it's inevitable. Unlike more mortal beings, we have multiple lifetimes to sort ourselves out."

Her hands slid off the woman's face as her expression grew darker, more stern, as she went to address the elephant in the room,

"Algos, have you any idea how many hosts i've been so graciously presented by whatever whim of nature desired it so since I originally died? Rhetorical question; 42,836. All were children between the ages of mere months, to about... I'd say 8 years old. I would just wake up in some small child's subconsciousness over and over and over with very little deviation."

The smaller demon would sit down in front of her sibling, maintaining that dark expression, hints of despair only darkening her eyes further, "'But Pseudologoi, you've had so many chances to claim life once more, why didn't do you it?' You ask, well obviously I don't mean to say that's what you're thinking, but you get the point. The answer to that is simple; I couldn't."

She would release a sad, soft laugh as she shook her head, "And I don't mean couldn't as in it was an action beyond my power, of course I could have at any time, it would be easy, too easy, far too simple... But I could not do it."

Pseu sounded gradually more and more distressed as she would cover her face, her voice breaking with more and more gentle fits of laughter, "And I will say! Like a cruel joke, those children died. Not a few, not some, not half, not three quarters, all of them. All of them died, in a myriad of ways. Mostly cruel and inhumanely. And even if, even if I realized after a while, every little child I was presented with would eventually die, and die young and helpless, I could not do it."

The youthful looking demon had an expression that one would possess if they were crying, but no tears fell from her vicious red eyes, "I could not bear to be the reason why a child died. If I ever wished to intervene, it would be killing them anyway."

Though she didn't lay all her emotions bare or fully show her vulnerability, it was easy to get the picture of how her sibling felt, what she thought, the woman's hands laying in her soft lap,

"Calypso.. Did not have a smooth birth. Her energy was out of control and she could barely pin herself to the physical plane. She would have burnt out and died if I hadn't intervened, hence why i'm still rather pissed with, Mana. But, that intervening lead to the state i'm in now. I'm gradually giving up everything to her. And if that's going to end in death for me, i'm fine with that outcome. At least I will be able to save one child."

She stared the woman in the face, as she spoke her last word, "So no, Algos. I don't need a body. It would be worthless to try at this point, i'm so far gone that it would be impossible to ever experience life the same."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Had she always been this tight to those who shared a connection with her? Fear, loneliness, pain, madness, power; they did things that altered the wavelength of a demon's spirit. Losing one's self in the wondrous glow of such godly power, only to feel the double-edged touch of its sword when that same power crushed against her heart and turned a once innocent soul into something so foul. Simple childish desires of yearning for love, touch, safety, and concern became muddled into such demonic nightmares that Algos could barely fathom where this all started and began when the shattered existence of Neoveta became a part of her.

"I've loved before, but that is before I became this monster."

There no loathing in her voice. That was only a matter of fact. The woman was only one minor step below her own mother in terms of that asthavon strength, semi-immortality, and an overall abomination that was a hellish thing to kill. The Princess of Sinners should have the grand-scale capacity to fight against its realms most tainted beasts, after all.

"The only regret I have is for the pain I caused my family, but I cannot care any further for anyone outside of that I've harmed with my obsessive power."

Even now, sensing her sister's own pain, Algos's cravings activated and yearned to consume the torment which came from going through tens of thousands of deaths. As in the embrace of her frigid hug did the pulsation of warmth draw around them. Sucking up this sorrow, the burden of grief was meant to be lifted from Pseu; even if only temporary in nature. Sure, there were sincere feelings to protect her sister, but these pulsations of greed which clouded her mindscape made the woman feel like a beast than a loving family member.

"You are tired. You've seen so many people become slain from your influence that you want the cycle to end. The curse that is linked to our lineage is far too great and I don't have ill-will toward your decisions as you've suffered enough in this existence. I can feel your pain, I can sense your tiredness and I just want to hold you, comfort you and do what I can in these last days to make up for such an awful being I am."

Speaking ever so softly now, Algos merely brushed her kins hair and just savored the moment of embrace. Even if her energy was boiling hot, the inside of her heart was all but cold as being a creature of such absurd longevity would curse her to go through more of these connections being severed as this endless life spiraled on into eternity.

"I don't want you to go, but I understand...."

"...just know, I'll still love you, as a sister..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:55 pm
The red glow of Pseu's eyes rested on her sibling's features as she went on with her heart throb, though she could sense Algos' fangs on her heart all too easily, and though she let her sibling have a taste, it was a simple act to exert pushback on her desires, giving a soft sigh as she wordlessly rejected her sibling's attempt at extracting pain from her heart, suddenly giving her nose a firm poke, as if to physically convey her rejection,

"There's no need for that, Algos. Guzzling away on other's pain isn't always the solution to ease it. Just asking for an escalation issue, there. I've made peace with my demons, but you're free to hug and hold me close, those are always nice."

She would then move to hold Algos' nose in a soft pinch between her fingers, an unamused expression lying on her face, "I can smell your greedy boorish hunger from a mile away, no hiding that from me. Gods, transition between life and death must've scrambled you right on up, didn't it?"

The woman sighed, giving her a pat on the head, thinking for a moment, before getting up, walking to a bookcase, and grabbing a book, "Running my mouth on and on in explanation wouldn't do too well, so let me put it in a way I feel would be better communicated; I'm going to tell you a story."

She came back over to Algos, plopped down next to her and opened the book, which was full of blank lavender pages, "Yes I know it's blank, i'm just being cute, play along. Ahem.."

"So a very, very very very, long time ago, in a distant land, a woman lived away in a little cabin all on her own because she was getting exhausted of dealing with all manner of shit in life."

She innocently batted her eyelashes at Algos, as she continued her story, flipping the page,

"She wanted to start over, have some time to herself for once, but this cabin became very lonely after some time living in it, so soon this lovely young lady went out and made familiars out of some masked fellows, the name escapes me but they were plenty charming. But alas, it wasn't the same. It took some time for her to realize what she truly wanted; A child."

Pseu's words turned from cheeky in tone, to a far more solemn, nostalgic one, her head tilting to the side as she flipped the imaginary story's page,

"So, she went on to have one. Her own little secret creation within her secret little hideaway, a precious little boy. She adored that little bundle of crying, fuss, and vomit. He was her entire world, from his dark locks to his golden eyes to his chubby feet."

A lump in her throat would form as she seemed almost hesitant to touch the next page, but she moved to flip it anyway,

"Five, precious long years with the little hellspawn was all she got. There was a human settlement nearby, but she never took notice. They weren't important to her, so why bother paying them any mind? Well, they certainly paid her plenty of mind. So much mind that they set fire to the fields her home rested on as they slept."

She almost crushed the next page between her fingers, but she regained composure, breathing in and out as she flipped the page,

"...She had no interest in preserving her home. She could always make another one, more remote. As long as she had her familiars and most importantly her little son, everything else could be replaced. But.. He wasn't in bed. Little rat had a habit of sneaking out to look at the moon. So, she ran outside, looking for her boy, but he was nowhere to be found. She called, she screamed, she bawled as the flames came all the closer."

Her tone slowly became monotonous as she moved on to the next page, but she initially was silent, still, before her lips parted,

"She found him. Impaled on a spear. Paraded around like a prize. Apparently they didn't take too kindly to beings they couldn't understand, and saw us little more than beasts to be slain before they could become a threat. Unfortunately for them, their ignorance left them unprepared for the wrath they brought to their door."

She looked at Algos with a blank expression, "You're a smart girl, you have a good idea of what happened next. Moving on."

She skipped the page she glossed over, moving on to some other part,

"She never found the body. She was wrought with grief. She hid herself away, never speaking to her family, her friends, nobody. She drowned herself in all manner of substances of her own creation to keep her mind away from reality. But no amount of shit shoved down her throat could make her forget how she felt having that little child."

She kept flipping, page through page, almost endlessly as she spoke, "She tried having another one. It died in the womb. She tried over, and over, and over, and over again. Having that feeling back turned from a longing into an obsession. But each and every little creature she tried to birth, died. She steadily lost her mind, she swore she saw her dead children and heard their little voices behind her, telling her awful things, nothings that she knew she deserved."

Pseu would sigh softly, her very being feeling all the heavier for speaking any of this to another being, much less a member of her family, but she continued,

"Life was a dreary blur, of wishes that would never come true. One day, out of... Mercy? Self hatred? Don't know, something, I decided it was enough. Created a drink that would slow my healing to a complete halt, sliced open my vitals, and let myself bleed out and choke on my own fluids, hearing the voices of screaming children roar in my ears as life left me. I didn't expect anything to come afterwards."

She flipped, and flipped, and flipped, until she hit the second to last page of the book, stopping it with her thumb. Her expression softened as she touched this page, far less dreary or sad, rather she stared at it with a quiet look of love,

"I'm certain you understand what this page stands for, so I suppose i'll leave it at that."

She would shut the book, resting it on her lap as she would then look at Algos, retaining that softness to her gaze, "Don't treat your current self as an eternal state of being. To stagnate is to rot and die. Mana only got to her present state because she kept buckling down and mired herself in her own rut of insanity. I can't force you, but all I expect is this - Don't make the same fuck ups she, I, and likely many others have done. I expect the same of Calypso, which is why I stressed it into her stupid head not to, even if she might not be adhering completely to it right now."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:30 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Consumption of the world's suffering was quite the fulfilling desire to fill within the bottomless pit of Algos's stomach. That is all she knew. That is all she could see. Nothing but endless suffering in a world that was cursed with the exhaustive burden of awareness. To be alive and aware is to face inevitable torment to the bitter end. People thrived in it, others wallowed in the pain; yet all spirits dealt with this hellish agony in the end. As even with all of the Princess's grand power, this whole grasp on reality was slipping, slipping away.

"It's nice though. If we have to suffer, why not get some benefit from it? I hate this."

Not blunt with her words, the woman's bloodied face gazed dully into the eyes of her true spiritual kin.

"I'm my mother's child. A spirit of madness. My inevitable downfall into my own internal suffering is all but inevitable as a creature that consumes the world's pain."

There was a dry laugh given as Algos couldn't even remember a damn thing when it came to the distant echoes of a far less tainted, corrupted, and dirty version of herself. It was a lifetime of difference compared to the demon she used to be. Black as the dying night of the cosmos's reach, the heart of The Princess couldn't comprehend true love or bonds. Even at that moment, all the demon's body sought to do was consume to fulfill a need that she could never absolve.

So, for now, all that buzzed in her head was a painful, gnawing ache. One which rooted itself deep in her chest as everything hurt. Yet, in this spiraling abyss of hurt did a part of herself love this pain. Perhaps it is what she deserved, maybe she thrived on it, or perhaps she was nothing but a self-pitying demon, but this moment felt -- right. Indeed, her powers even ate her own grief like it was food to fuel her existence. Hence, if Algos's kin could give her this feeling, she could spare a few minutes to hear her tale, get the dirt out of her ears, and actively listen to the fable spoken by this soon to be dead soul.

It was a miserable tale about the life of Pseu as the former life dealt with the love of a child that was her image. But life can never have happiness sustain. It's all just a finite reprieve before the spear of pain pierces the heart, rips it straight from the chest, and casts the spirit into a depth of spiritual hell with the taste of torment. Such a cruel turn of fate was it and that's all the princess could see it. Another story to consume grief and woe from; as her crimson mist flowed over the book, eating away at the reflected memories as her own eyes bleed once more from the tragedy of it all.

"It's too late. I've already tainted this soul."

Now resting her right hand on the left cheek of Pseu, the princess began to rub it before her eyes shut and she continued.

"Perhaps I can save Calypso from that fate, but I've already damaged her to an inconceivable level. I am a toxic poison to this world and I fail to see how you can say such things to me when all I am concerned with is my own obsessive desire to be fed."

Now with her own chest beginning to ooze a black fluid, the demoness chuckled.

"I could see the light when I was one with Neoveta, but that foulness within her was me and there is nothing pure about us anymore, sister. It's far too late for that and I can only see the blackness of this world, our people and power"

The world around them grew dimmer, dimmer, and dimmer until nothing but the brief glow of crimson stars kept the illumination around the sisters lit.

"I don't know what will make this pain go away, or if it ever will...."

"...but I can at least pretend to love, right? Is that enough, sis?"

Tears now streaming, she tried to look for a sense of sincere feeling within the thick, deep, blackened sorrow in her heart. Searching, searching; she found something of remorse and just spoke these truths into existence as she continued to rub her body against her dying kin.

"As for what's it's worth, you didn't deserve that pain and you don't deserve to die the way you have for so many tens of thousands of times. I'm...sorry about that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:23 pm
Pseu was dead silent, sitting there as she allowed Algos to talk her pretty little head off, mouthing her desires, pains, and thoughts as the youthful looking creature grew more and more off in her expression, staring at Algos until she finally stopped. Pseu stared at her for a moment, slowly blinking with an unamused look, before breaking the silence with parted lips,

"For someone so self-involved, you're awfully clingy, you know?"

The small demon didn't give a bloodied, battered shit about how Algos would react. Between the two of the siblings, Pseudologoi was the one closest to reality, so she needed to be the one who told Algos these things on her mind.

Else, she'll foolishly ruin herself.

"Must it always be you, and only you? Because I can tell you your issue; You only think about yourself. You and only you live in this giant bleedin' multiverse, and the second something that doesn't sit well with you occurs, you force yourself on it."

Pseudologoi spread her arms out, referring to the entire room the woman dirtied with her intent, "You can't even let a bloody library be a library. It just always has to be your. Fucking. Way. Always, can't even sit down and sleep with that gnawing little feeling that something in your world's doing something it wants to do rather than what you want it to."

The demon slowly paced to and fro, staring at Algos with eyes filled with burning irritation, and desire. Desire to make her sibling snap the fuck out of this bullshit mindset she's sauntered into, "Calypso isn't damaged. She is troubled, she is scared, she is young. She doesn't need someone to save her, she isn't some helpless little princess locked in a tower, waiting for her prince to get her out, and sweep her off her feet to live happily ever after in Lala Land. No. She needs guidance, understanding, and most of all, patience, because there is no way she could become nearly as foul as Mana, or you, or I had been. Do you want to know why?"

She leaned close, oh so very close to Algos' face, her voice barely a whisper as she spoke directly to her with a cold, serious tone,

"Because she knows and understands that other beings have wants, needs, emotions, and opinions outside of herself. She isn't blissfully unaware, or angry, or scoffing towards the fact that many creatures will hate her for merely sharing blood with Mana Asthavon. Her thoughts and response towards such a fact, is that she wants to improve things, to prove herself, because she cannot blame them for feeling that way, she knows that this little 'family' has plenty of fault in that perception."

She leaned away from Pseu's face, her expression still stern, "You don't even understand why she 'chose' Vanyel over you, do you? Well, i'll tell you - It was her choice, that she had every right to make. On her own. She had the desire to make him feel happy and loved, and he reciprocated such sentiments. You, on the other hand, forced your will on her. You smothered her, suffocated her. And, if she did fall in line with your selfish wishes, she would never be truly happy, for her will would die choking on your incessant desires. That wasn't what she wanted, but you. Didn't. Care."

She would kneel down, touching her blood sibling's face, eyes dulled and tired, "You only started caring when you were faced with obvious consequences, but even then, you still haven't learned. You're just trapped in that ugly little shell that you made for yourself because you are incapable of seeing the bigger picture. Ah, not incapable, refusing to, rather."

She stared her in the eye, her voice soft as she would speak one last time before giving her kin a chance to speak, "Tell me, Algos, did you ever consider how Neoveta felt? Because Mana certainly didn't. Khala didn't either. Inami was getting somewhere, but ultimately failed to hit the mark. She wasn't much too different than Calypso - Young, afraid, and in need of guidance. Unfortunately for her, she had her mother's ill attention, while Calypso was disregarded."

She lifted her other hand, to touch her other cheek, holding her head so softly, "Because if you did try to understand her, and cherished her, instead of disregarding her feelings and needs like others had, you wouldn't have killed her with such a callousness to your intentions."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum