Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Distant Beginning Empty A Distant Beginning

Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:00 am

A Distant Beginning 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Having retired to the Kuchiki Manor, for now, the Vice-Captain of Squad two would spend his time here. This place would be indelible to him going forward in each venture. But the reason he came here was to pursue a course he'd hesitated on.

His mother's inheritance to him, it felt strange he knew he had the power to do it. But the will was another matter entirely. The Bloody crimson inner world that wove his being had shattered that day. Now when he ventured in, it was a field without end. A smell filled the open air that was intoxicating.

It reminded him of his mother, but he never pushed further. He didn't desire to see what laid there until now. He rested his Zanpakuto on his lap as he rested his head against the wall. Sitting in his own room, knowing he could ask anyone to help him. This wasn't something others could do anything about truthfully.

This was a problem that came down to one person and one thing. He lingered in his room, glancing around at each fixture within the room. The Kuchiki family was wealthy, but he began to understand it more. He felt a calm soothing the pain inside him, the guilt and regret. The roads he took broke down and left agony in the wake.

The times he ventured off the path of being a Healer and caretaker of those in need. He'd been unable to do many things. Bought into lies and promises, showed his lack of cunning and resourcefulness. Far too often did he endanger others with his antics. What kind of Vice-Captain was he, the person who'd been in charge. Must have considered him a weak failure in this regard.

But as he sat there thinking over each obstacle and mistake he'd made. The girl he met in the Garden of the burned city. She had hope yet, planting flowers. He wondered how far she made it in the end. But that wasn't the business of him anymore, was it? No, his eyes looked down at the Inherited sword. It was a long time before he sighed softly.

Glancing down and just considering the place more and the time by the sun's position. Would he remain in this room and not progress at all? His cousin was wounded, his Aunt and Uncle away with business at this moment. He'd not spoken to either at the moment.

His Reiatsu felt different as he softly relaxed his breathing. Meditating now as he began to concentrate. He began to focus on his mind instead. The emotions that he oftentimes submerged beneath his guilt. The situations he walked into careless and unaware. These were things that he desired to change. These moment by moment things.

Ulv Auber was a subject matter he sat in the middle upon. While it was true he held anger towards her. Mostly because he began to realize their relationship was beyond poor. But it was a thing to be forgotten at this point in time. His digits pulled the sheathed blade to his forehead now.

Focusing as the lit candles and the scene began to alter quickly. Changing now becoming an entirely different place. He could feel the gust of wind on his skin, as the sheet's from his bed vanished. He'd stepped now into the Inner World. Entering the domain that was both his and his Mother's sword. He knew Ruin and his Hollow could be found within this domain.

These facts were common knowledge to him at this moment. As he sat and took stock of the place, a far cry from the blood-drenched place. The place was a monstrosity in the making. But this, was peaceful if anything it helped him a great deal. See what he'd done wrong in each situation more and more.

A female voice came from the tall grass, she emerged from it walking. Carrying a Kiseru pipe and resting it in her palm. "Took you a long time to get here, you aren't Kokine-sama, but." She came forward looking at him closer.

She wore the outfit of a Geisha, though it was different from the common ones. She had a smell that was familiar to her. He could taste her on the air and each sense. She leaned back, saying something else. But not for his ear as she rubbed her chin.

She seemed to understand the situation, she could test him. Sure, but he could tell that wasn't her consideration. Their relationship wasn't going to be great, though the last one wasn't either. He and his previous Zanpakuto rarely spoke. When she did venture to help him, it was for a price. His blood and broken flesh, that was the point of it.

"So, you've inherited me from Kokoine, Takehiko Kuchiki, her son. I'm alright with that, your mother was important to me. But I won't go easy on you, sit here with me. We are going to deal with every single problem you have, answer me honestly. Or we are done talking for the day, got it?"

Takehiko was snapped out of his stupor by her brashness. This wasn't what he expected given the outfit she wore. But it did make sense, it was beginning to become clear and more so to him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

A Distant Beginning Empty Re: A Distant Beginning

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:01 pm

A Distant Beginning 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko's eyes looked through the Geisha woman, taking each feature of her in. She was lovely, but dangerous and imposing in her own way. She took charge of the moment sitting down in a ladylike posture. Her gaze looking through him as she pointed in front of her. She had no time for whining or childish problems. It was clear to him and he sat down.

"Good, we'll start at your beginning, Ulv Auber." She motioned with a hand as the fragrance in the air came to life, making clear the image of the imposing woman. Even her figure despite but an illusion of his memories held it. Her eyes burned at the female for a moment before turning back to Takehiko.

"Your fixation on her and everything about her is nothing but trouble, why do you concern yourself with the past? The Future is an important piece."

He looked long and hard at the image of Ulv, taking time as he exhaled softly. Takehiko was about, to sum up, his feelings. "In a way, I replaced Mom with her...She was strong and independent, but I began to realize that I came to her in the wrong way. And regretted my choices, but I repressed instead of facing. Hid instead of challenging and conquering them. "

She sat silently gauging him as she closed her eyes, honesty was good it allowed injuries inflicted into the soul to mend. So he was trying to replace his mother by attaching to the women in his life. Dangerous, but it seemed he'd gotten past it for the most part.

"They aren't there to help you, nor will they replace Kokokine, she was a greater woman than most despite her shortcomings. It takes someone bold and beyond the normal to challenge themselves and accept their fate. You must let go of these feelings, connect with them as associates certainly. But Kokokine Kuchiki is the only woman worthy of being your mother, no other in this reality exists on her level."

She finished her lecture seeing it sink in, before she wove her hand the image of Ulv replaced itself now. With a tan woman, whose face and name were known to him. Abigail fought and had a hunger that made her finally break. He'd been oblivious to this and even let himself be used.

"Your next one, the one who couldn't control their desires and lost to them becoming a beast. "

He opened his mouth to disagree, but in the end, she was right. Abigail lost to herself, not to him. He didn't hold sway over the creature she became. He couldn't decide her fate.

"For a long time, I've felt her blood and many's were on my hands. For failing to accept that my duty as a Medical personal was to stop the flow. I longed to be useful and threw myself into conflict after conflict, beating after beating. Training until I collapsed..just so it didn't happen again. But life isn't a cartoon, training like that and not letting go..sows dangerous seeds...I understand."

She looked satisfied, seeing that he understood the lesson of Abigail well enough. She waved her hand now, spawning the picture of his Uncle's side by side. This wouldn't be a talking period. Her gaze becoming serious as she put a hand up, her finger shushing him before he could speak.

"No talking, just listening. You have obsessed over these two to the most extent, so this time it's a lecture. Though for vastly different reasons, you wanted to claw out of their shadows. All the while forgetting the most dangerous Shadow. Your own, you ignored it and the growing snare around your throat. This behavior leads nowhere but to your own ruin. "

Silence filled the area as the female sighed softly as she decided she would in truth offer her name. But on a condition, she would finish this with a single aspect that the boy must continue towards at all times. Not something that can be won over at the moment.

"You before Unabara or Kuchiki are Takehiko, do you understand me? "

He nodded after a long silence, he got the message loud and clear, these two didn't matter. They weren't meant to be the focus, he was the Focus. It was up to him how he would develop.

Her mouth moved, but nothing came out. He heard something and said it out loud, it came through his being. It felt like a shock went through him. The words were clear in his mind like the ringing had been replaced by sound. And his Zanpakuto had changed upon doing it.

Turning into a Kiseru pipe, one smoked to blow out things.

"Manatsu no Soyokaze." He said the name as though just realizing it, his eyes blinking as he felt the changed weapon in his hand.

"You walk with me now Takehiko, I will be your guide and partner for not only climbing out of your own shadow but casting it...I look forward to it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum