Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ]

Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
"So it's been two weeks now… Fourteen days of living in that new environment…"

Sunshine muttered to himself, his body shaking. He looked… aged. He was at least six inches taller than he had been the last time he and his newly recruited priestess had spoken… His jawline was better defined, and his marshmallowy hair seemed more defined… His shoulders were broader, as well. As though the male who had appeared in his late teens previously was now in his mid-twenties…

"Haaaa… I hope she's as excited to see me as I am to see her…"

The edges of his lips curled up into a smile as he stepped upon the monastery's threshold. After all… with the way he had given her that lesson, the way he had failed to resolve the feelings he had put inside of her, the potential for despair she had before coming to this afflicted monastery…

When he had left it, this monastery was in an extreme need of repair. The previous priest had gone many long months of being ignored by Sunshine and what he was doing… The man had lost his interest in the past, and when he finally went to go to see why his calls were being unanswered in person… he had been slain by one of Sunshine's other worshippers, for disturbing her sleep. The worshippers had still been on Sunshine's mind, of course… but he had failed to find a proper person to replace them.

Before that had happened, he had made sure to come and visit them biweekly like this… to remind them that he was absolutely on their side, and also to make certain that none of them were straying too far from the teachings of Khalaism… joining other movements, losing their way down their own paths…

It was time for him to see what had become of the Priestess who had joined such a needy, dependent monastery… with such faith and adoration for the Evil Angel known as Sunshine Asthavon…

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty Re: The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ]

Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:52 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] 6EdIfMt

Silent prayer had been conducted early that very day, several followers being lead by the newly appointed in their worship and practice in their goddess, the previously lowly dressed woman having slipped a robe on not long after the ending of the several-hour sermon, being prompted by one of the more youthful of her community, being told that a man had entered their grounds. Iris shivered almost in pleasure, as if she knew who this person was without ever laying an eye on him as she loosely fit her robe over her body,

"There will be no worries, I will go address it myself.."

She touched the younger demon's cheeks, holding them rather close as she whispered, "Tell the others that I am preoccupied, and not to bother me until I return, understand young one~?"

Soon she had quickly approached where the strange man had reportedly arrived, her blood rushing, heart thumping when she saw who it was.

"S-Sunshine..?"

Though the man physically looked different, much more physically developed than before, the woman could recognize him just fine. A glance at the woman would show that she had her own changes, though perhaps not as drastic as Sunshine's - she wore far more ritualistic adornments, nothing quite too overwhelming but more to sell the proper appearance of her role as a priestess. Not only that, but the look in the woman's eye was much.. Much different than before. Though she possessed that aura of energy and eccentricity, it had a much different feeling than before, more.. Discordant. A clear look at her face would show dark circles underneath her eyes, indicating the woman had rather poor sleep quality in the time that passed, for whatever reason was unclear, but the look in her eyes hungered for him after such time,

"Hello! Hello! It's so nice to see you again!" She bowed deeply, slowly rising back up not long after, "How have you been fairing? Good I hope.. I've had such a wondrous time adapting here, yes yes!"

She smiled widely, "It was a rough first few days, but I managed to bring some form of balance and organization back here.. Iris' efforts weren't always met with favorable results, but she did her best..."

Soon, she would stare up deeply into Sunshine's face, her smile growing more eager, "I.. I.. I hope I did a serviceable job.. In pleasing our goddess.."

Her body felt heated, hands slowly reaching to grasp the man's arm as she held him shakily, as if deprived of food or water and finally having a morsel of it after some time,

"..We could.. Come along to my chambers to speak more, if you'd like..?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty Re: The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ]

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:32 pm

The Archbishop smiled to himself as he crossed the threshold of the Monastery… he could feel her here… His thoughts drifted back, back to the lesson she had been given before he had departed…

"…Understand? What is good, what is right…? What it is that you need to do, what fulfills you to do… Who you will do it for…? You know exactly how it feels, don't you…? Do you understand…?"

The white haired man could feel a shiver pulsating through his body at the memory… How it had felt, watching her breathe, accepting the sermon he gave. At last… he heard her voice once again. The voice of the one who he had been waiting for…

"…Yes, Iris… I have come."

His words came out smoothly, the hoodie he wore falling away as he approached her. He smiled at the way she was now dressed, noticing how much had changed about her… She wore religious adornments, now. It seemed that she had taken him seriously… It seemed that she had done exactly what he asked. Taken care of this monastery, becoming its guiding light, bringing their focus back to Khala, back to his Goddess… Another shiver ran through his body, watching her bow before him.

"Hello, Iris… Hello. I'm very pleased that you've been adapting well to this new place… To these new people, to your new role. I knew I made the right choice…"

Even while he spoke, three words he spoke would resonate with the lesson he had given her previously… that he was very pleased. That she had done something that he approved of… He remembered how she had looked, so calm, so ready for the lesson he gave…

"It couldn't have been easy… I'm sure your efforts were appreciated, and noticed… Good job, Iris." he told her, as her eyes looked deep into his. At last, giving her the approval from above that she had been waiting for… Granting her release, telling her that she had been enough… that she had done well enough.

He felt her arm wrap around him… and he rewarded her further, easing his body against hers. She could feel it, just from the contact of his skin… That wonderful pink feeling from before, beginning to move through her body… Although, after what she had been through… Who knows how she would react to it this time…?

"Yes, Iris… Take me to your chambers… Lead me there, my body's grown weary… I need to relax… You'll relax me, won't you, Iris…?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Cost of Authority and Devotion [Lillian/JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:26 pm

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

Hearing such words of approval physically made Iris flourish with joy, her fingers twitching, a smile creasing her lips as her typically shaded by drowsiness gaze was lit with a fire. All this time she had waited for him, waited... At times she was almost afraid he wouldn't return, fear pricked her mind during such sleepless nights, but she prevailed, performing her duties regardless of her worries and concerns for his lack of presence, but now that he was here...

Her body relaxed as she was given such satisfaction, her body feeling all the warmer as she held his arm, unaware of any workings beyond the feeling that merely touching him felt so reassuring, any worry vanishing into an induced pool of warmth in her consciousness as she smiled and lead him along down the monastery's corridors,

"Of course I will, Sunshine.. Iris wishes you very well for all you've done for her..."

The passages they took were visibly absent of passersby, as she had intentionally taken a more private route to her quarters - She had no wishes to be disturbed after all. Soon, they would approach a lovely looking wooden door, adorned with lower key yet very apparent artistic religious imagery, as she would open them to reveal a rather nice room past them. It wasn't the largest place, but it definitely had it's aesthetic to make up for it; Muted colors to give way to calm candle light provided to the room, all manner of things hanging from the ceiling from dream catchers to pretty stones, which only reflected the soft light all the more, the typical furnishings you'd find in one's room present as well.

She would guide the man to the rather nicely done bed, sitting him down as she sat next to him,

"..So what do you think? I tried to keep it modest; I didn't wish for any of my followers to feel as if I was living of any higher grade quality they were. Iris wanted them to feel as if she was one of them..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:48 pm

The girl lead him, step by step, deeper into the monastery. It made Sunshine give her a weary smile as they walked… And a shiver passing along his body, while he just let himself breathe, letting her carry him along. This woman, who now felt so much more at ease as she held his arm. He could feel the way she relaxed against him, the way she held tight onto him.

But, the reasons for that smile were not benign in nature…

They were vile reasons, related to the circumstance that Sunshine now found himself in. This place should be cursing him… The people here should be in the deepest pits of despair. After all, they had lost their loving pastor shortly after he had gone to see the Archbishop himself… And not long after that, he had come to visit them… Once he had, their despair and grief had been replaced with a… melancholy state, that lingered for days and weeks… As though they could no longer even feel their sadness.

That was what made Iris' duty bearable, even after such a huge shift in lifestyle… When she arrived, there was nothing to fight. Nothing to fight against her… but nothing to fight for her, either. Now, she had managed to bring these people back… Bring them back from the brink, reestablishing herself, restoring their faith… All for Sunshine to come back once again… So that he could feed.

"You're a very good priestess, Iris…" He complimented her as she lead him farther down the halls, noticing how they did not come into contact with anyone else. Whether that was due to the time of day, circumstances she had created, or - as he suspected - because they took a path of her own choosing… he would have to wait and see.

He smiled at the religious imagery on display - even if it were not necessarily required by the tenets of Khalaism, he still enjoyed the sight of them… Iris could feel him lightly quivering against her as she took him deeper inside. "Ah… Those… did you recover them from the previous owner…? Or did you find them yourself, to help your services…?" He asked her slowly, before the two of them were brought to her room…

There was something about the softness of the bed here, that made Sunshine's smile widen farther… His focus turned to Iris, his hands moving to her face, holding it once more so he could look into her tired eyes… that pink feeling coursing into her from his hands, so relaxed, making her whole body feel so much better…

"It's beautiful here, Iris… You've made me very happy." He told her, his eyes widening to hers, voice barely more than a whisper. "Iris… Relax with me. Breathe in, and out… It's time for me to give you another lesson. One I think you're ready for, one that will make me, make our Goddess… very happy. You say that you are one of them… and you are. But you also have gone above and beyond them, haven't you…? Iris has been working so very hard, trying to do what she needed to… Iris did something only she could do. That is who you are, Iris… that is what makes you bloom. It's very important that you be true to yourself, especially about this… do you understand?"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:20 pm

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

"I actually created them myself, believe it or not~.. I thought it would make them a little happier to have something different to look at."

She smiled softly, as she had spoken to him in gentle tones.

Once they were settled, she would softly breathe, before feeling a slight rush from Sunshine holding her cheek in such a way, staring into his green eyes with a soft expression, smiling as she was just so glad to have pleased the man who guided her, now her eyes glimmered with interest as his voice dropped to a whisper, calmly following his instruction, deeply breathing in and out, very slowly, the glow of his warmth filling her body once more as she did so,

"Another lesson..?"

She was almost thrilled to hear it, becoming silent as the man spoke to her, of herself, of what she had done and accomplished, feeling a flutter in her chest as he spoke. She appeared almost entranced by him, nodding softly in understanding as she spoke,

".. Yes.. Iris understands.. But.. How should I be true to myself..? What can I do to make you, and our goddess, so very happy..?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Artist: Asphyxia - Song: Concupiscentia - Word Count: 409
"What you're able to create with your hands… Ha… You're very talented, aren't you…?" Sunshine asked her, the flattery easy enough to detect… Though, there was such sincerity to his voice… A true feeling of awe in his words. Everything, from his breathing, to the way his eyes moved from one piece to another… accentuated that feeling of genuineness.

Sunshine could feel how soft her skin was beneath his hands… even though she looked worn out, the exhaustion was purely mental… That's right… She's very exhausted.. She needs to relax, needs to listen to the words of our Goddess… The hairs on the back of his neck rose slightly as he mused to himself, his heart beginning to… beat inside of his chest. He could feel it… Some part of his mind… a part that had not surfaced in far, far too long… With her, maybe I can…

Sunshine's entire body jerked, the muscles on the ends of his arms hardening and stiffening for a moment… before they relaxed once again. The feelings that had been flowing into Iris before… began to amplify.

Amplify.

The way she looked at him… his body grew closer to hers… before his forehead finally pressed against hers. "…Iris… You need to think, need to remember…" His voice was deep and even as he spoke to her… his arms leaving her face, resting on her shoulders… crossing as his green eyes stared into hers. "I need you to remember. To make me happy… to make our goddess happy… To be true to yourself.. All you need to do… Do you remember…? Breathing in, and out…"

What's good, what's right… Is pleasing me. Surrendering yourself to that task.. to that goal... giving the entirety of yourself to it. If you do that, you will be able to follow the will of our Goddess… so it is very, very important… Iris… Remember this… What you need to do, to make me happy… Is to follow my will. Is to act in a way…

That pleases me.

Those were the last words Sunshine had spoken to her, had reinforced, during her previous lesson...

Sunshine breathed slowly, as close to her as he was… To see if she could recall what she had learned… what she had been told, at the last pleasant experience she had before he returned… He needed to know if it had been reached deep into her mind. Deeply nestling with that seed he had tried to plant… If it had… she would feel it bind, to be true to herself. The thing she wanted most, to be the most pure form of herself… Was…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:40 pm

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

The typically cheerful and energetic woman was rather mellow and subdued as she interacted with this man, blue eyes transfixed on him as he complimented her, giggling softly as she felt flattered by his words. She felt joy in being able to impress him, quite a lot..

"..To remember..?"

The woman allowed him to touch and hold her as he pleased, it wasn't a bother, rather it was a joy to be held so much by him after what felt like an eternity.. But she listened intently, his lessons itching at her mind as he goaded her to think of them, to remember.. Her lithe chest rose and fell as he spoke to her, guiding her once more, as she sighed gently. Despite her apparent demeanor being rather relaxed and slow, her heart rapidly beating, practically out of her chest - Intense feelings brewed in her heart as those thoughts and sensations the man implanted in her psyche had flourished, deep slow panting filling and leaving her chest as her eyes were full of thought and feeling,

"What Iris.. Needs to do..? Iris... Needs to.."

The demon grasped at her robes cloaking her upper body, gently sliding them off her body as she seemed to be reacting to how hot her body felt, a pump of adrenaline rushing through her veins as she would then speak,

"..Iris.. Needs to.. Be pleasing to you.. Yes..? If I follow what you wish.. You will be pleased.. And our goddess will be as well, as you are the closest... To.."

She slowly breathed, eyes lowered, "..So... How can I please you, here..?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum